Old 03-20-2017, 03:20 PM   #16  

Good Afternoon! The sun is shining and it feels warmer in spite of the wind blowing. We didn't balance at church this morning, $100 off, so had to double check all the checks until we found it. The other gal handled that check and didn't make a record envelope for me to post from. I think we must have been visiting while opening envelopes. The bank list was right this week so had an extra list of names to enter for a $11,000+ deposit which we needed. Stopped to pick up gift shop money that is still in the car and I will count later, maybe, or tomorrow. I work in the gift shop Wednesday morning so can write invoice checks then. Had a few things left to get ready for card club tonight and think I'm ready except for changing clothes.

"Gma," sounds like lovely weather for you! I'm just sure we will see snow one more time but know it won't last long. It would be interesting to find out Rhonda's history! I know you will enjoy the game although I must admit I have never heard of the Redbirds. We have several church couples who travel to Florida and Arizona to watch the spring training games. Our pastor is a HUGE Cubs fan and they are going to Las Vegas to watch them this weekend. He was so excited at church yesterday. I feel sorry for him in a way; we no longer have an associate pastor so he gets a lot of the extra work dumped on him. He is Type A, and not a good designator which doesn't help either. I'm not going to have the Chex mix tonight, there is too much that doesn't have the glaze on it. The birds will get what's left after Bob finishes picking out the good parts. The sauce was just brown sugar, butter, and light corn syrup, then 1/4 tsp. of soda after it had come to a boil. Good luck with the doctor's appointment. I hate the yearly one!

Hope you all are enjoying a marvelous Monday!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:28 PM   #17  

Good evening! I may not get in here tomorrow. I have a lot of stuff to get done and my friend is calling and we talk a long time. I may be cleaning and talking to her at the same time. We have had to postpone 3 weeks in a row and she wants to fill me in on all of the stuff going on with Bob's pension. It is a big mess I guess and she could use the money if they ever get it figured out.

They decided to have some kind of service for my brother at a veteran's cemetary the end of the month, but we just won't be able to go. At this last point Jack can't use his bereavement anymore and he doesn't have the extra time off. Don't know why they waited so long and then did it last minute. Once again it was my cousin that let the three of us know not his family. Ahh well.

One of the condo buildings caught fire and at least two of them were pretty much destroyed. There were probably more that were damaged as flames were shooting out of the top of two condos and there was rolling black smoke. At least the lady whose home it was didn't lose her dog. Awful awful thing for them so if you would just say a prayer for them.

Jean: Wow that could have taken awhile to find I guess. Always stressful when the money doesn't come up even. Just like the Iowa Cubs are the triple A team for the Chicago Cubs, the Memphis Redbirds are the triple A team for the St Louis Cardinals. My sister and bil keep wanting us to come to AZ during spring training as they live in Mesa. Maybe one day we will get to. Your birdies are going to love getting the Chex mix!

Everyone have a good day tomorrow.
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2017, 12:35 PM   #18  

Good Morning! It has turned colder again but so far no rain nor snow. It was really dark and gloomy earlier but it is lightening up as the sun is trying to peek through the clouds. I am home all day today, and tired! Bob talked me into new bed pillows and I've decided I don't like mine! Last night I wasn't ready to go to bed even though the clock said it was time. I feel like I tossed 'n turned all night, finally switched pillows in the middle of the night. I should have washed my extra serving dishes from cards, but put the extra food away and called it good. The dishes are washed and put away now plus two loads of laundry washed and dried this morning. Tomorrow is my morning to work in the gift shop, a perm in the afternoon, and then bell choir practice. Bob has a meeting two hours away and will have to leave by 6 in the morning, a long day for both of us!

"Gma," you are good if you can clean and talk on the phone at the same time! It's nice there will be a service for your brother and I know you will be there in thought. How scary about the condo fire! It would be interesting to find out if it was due to resident carelessness, faulty wiring, etc. I'm glad about the lady and her dog. Bob is still picking through the Chex mix and isn't sharing yet.

I should be thinking about something for lunch. I don't think leftover card club snacks will fill the bill. Hope you enjoy a terrific Tuesday!

Last edited by Jean; 03-21-2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old 03-22-2017, 07:10 AM   #19  

Good morning to you all. It is pouring down rain this morning so I guess I better dig out the umbrella out of the trunk today.

I have a doctor's appointment first thing this morning. I hope I am not in there for hours. I just need to get drug refills and get my blood work done. I just hope I can get in on time and out.

I have almost one color done on the blanket squares. I will finish the last one today then start on the next color tomorrow.

Well, my girlfriend did not heed my warning and that lady and her adult daughter are moving in with her at the end of the month. I hope this doesn't go all to heck for her. She still hasn't gotten his pension mess straightened out nor her health insurance and she cannot afford to put up with dead beats. The woman's daughter has a drinking problem besides. I can see this not turning out well, but she is an adult and I can't make the decision for her. She has a good heart and it is going to get her into trouble. She told me yesterday the woman is the same as she always was and they will be fine. I sure do hope so.

Jean: I can sympathize with you. I am pooped because I kept waking up with leg cramps. The heat here yesterday made my ankles and such swell and it caused leg cramps last night. I kept waking up trying to arrange my leg and foot so the cramp would go away. The birds may get gyped if Bob decides to eat most of it! Looks like you will be busy today.

Everyone have a good day.
Old 03-22-2017, 09:48 PM   #20  

Good Evening! It's been another cloudy, cold, and windy day in my corner of the world. We were up early so Bob could get an early start for his meeting. I sold several things in the gift shop this morning, mainly $90 purses to two nurses. One of the buyers came in and put together several arrangements, my job was to keep track of the piece prices for a total price. One was $120, one $97, and a smaller one for $65. We have sold total arrangements while others get picked apart and sold separately. This afternoon I spent three hours getting a perm. and then a half hour at bell practice. Bob offered to fix supper so we ate at a local restaurant.

"Gma," hope your doctor appointment was quick and you got to park close to the door. Sorry about the rain! It was supposed to rain here yesterday, today, tomorrow, and Friday but so far nothing. I agree with you on your friend letting the other two move in with her. Big time trouble in my book. Do you sleep on your side with a pillow between your knees? I had a physical therapist tell me to do that many years ago. I think it helps but I still get foot or leg cramps once in awhile. One of the gals at card club said she drinks a couple big glasses of water in the evening and quit getting leg cramps. She admitted she gets up several times to go to the bathroom so guess it is a toss up. I slept much better last night with my old pillow!

I am tired and thinking bed is sounding pretty inviting in a short while. Hope you have a terrific Thursday tomorrow!
Old 03-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #21  

Good morning ladies. It is overcast today and cool but supposed to warm up into the 70's by this afternoon.

Dr appointment went fine. They have actually streamlined it because it is being run by someone else even though it is still part of University of Tennessee. They put in new computer equipment and software so they can run credit cards right there at the monitors and everything is computerized so you aren't carrying paperwork all over the place like to have labs or to checkout. He changed some of my meds and added some. He is such a darling. Even though I have good cholesterol he wanted me on a statin. He did ask not tell me and explained why then said, "If you were my mother I would want you to take it." I like him very much and am going to miss him once he finishes his residency if he doesn't come back to the clinic. He seems to be a bit older than most of the residents, had long hair he wears in a man bun on the back of his neck and has a beard. He is about mid 30's to late 30's I think. He is scheduling me for a colonoscopy so am looking forward to that......

My monitor is wonderful. I can now see full website pages without having to reduce the size of the font to get the whole page in. It's pretty big, but I don't even have to wear my reading glasses to use it.

I have my last pair of sandals and a dress coming today. I really hope I like the dress as it looks really cute. It has pintucks across the front and fake buttons all the way down the front. It will be for a non formal night for dinner with the blue sandals I bought.

I finally was able to book the parking for the cruise so now if the ship website would ever let me book the Jamie Oliver restaurant I would have everything done. I noticed the hotel in Florida said they were having a sale so I thought I'd take a look to see if I could get a better price. It is an Embassy Suites and we have stayed there every time we sail out of Fort Lauderdale. They have this spectacular pool with waterfalls and rocks and such and has a deep end, which is great. It is huge too. Anyway, I got an AARP price when I booked a few months ago of $155 a night, which is pretty great for that hotel. The price now with their sale is $183! I think I will keep it the way it is. All the other hotels are booked and paid for in advance, but this hotel doesn't offer that.

I finished the one color and am starting on the second color of the blanket today. I watched the two "Nanny McPhee" movies and finished the last one of the bright green watching them.

I need to make a grocery list and menu since it will be commissary weekend and get the downstairs bathroom and kitchen cleaned today. I am still having some leg cramps so hope moving around a lot will help with that. I did talk to the doctor about the edema and he did a test on my feet to make sure I am still ok with circulation because of my diabetes and I am.

Jean: I can't sleep on my side because of my surgeries. I have to sleep on my back. I use folded up blankets and or pillows to put under my one knee and am trying to get them both elevated but sometimes I don't get it exactly right I guess and it causes cramping. I am out of bananas and I try to eat one of those everyday for the potassium. I will have to check my labs when they come back to see where my potassium level is at. I try not to drink after 6 pm or so for that very reason, but I guess like you said it is either leg cramps that wake you up or having to go that wakes you up.

Everyone have a great day today.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:03 PM   #22  

Good Afternoon! The sky has gotten very dark and enough rain drops have fallen to make the street wet. I made a WM run this morning and had the BEST experience EVER! I had 13 items so headed to the "20 and under" checkout register. A gal and a man beat me to it and she was pushing a cart full of groceries. A man without a cart was paying for his purchase, then the next guy in line had just a few things. Just as I was eyeing the cart full of groceries a WM employee (we always have one going between the registers and customer service area policing) walked up to the couple, pointed to the sign, and motioned them down the line to another checkout. The man went along but the woman stayed in my line with her cart. The guy motioned her to follow him and finally she jerked the cart hard enough I thought it would tip over when she turned around. She was really mad. There were two more people behind me watching her too, both having no cart. I looked for the employee to thank her after I went through but didn't see her. I did notice the couple was still waiting in line. Made my day to say the least! Other than that, nothing exciting going on here today.

"Gma," I hope your new meds will be ok and do what the doctor wants them to do. We have several wanting to retire but the clinics are having a hard time to find new doctors willing to come here for some "unknown" reason. The hospital just put in a computer translating system because of all the different languages spoken, 27 at last count. Somehow it connects with a live person somewhere who can translate for the patient and hospital staff. I think you got a good deal on your hotel price. We stayed at the Ramada for $190. It is in the process of being remodeled; the best thing was a built in night light on the hair dryer! I must say they were very efficient at picking us up at the airport, getting us to the ship when we were supposed to be there, and lined up their van to take us to the airport after the cruise. I bet if no ships were coming or going the prices wouldn't be quite so high. I try to eat bananas but I don't like them soft so only buy a couple at a time.

Bob will be home soon so I need to dream up something for supper. I taped Dancing with the Stars so want to watch that before the evening gets too far gone. Hope you enjoy a fantastic Friday!

Last edited by Jean; 03-23-2017 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-24-2017, 05:52 AM   #23  

Good morning to you all. For once I had a good night's sleep, got up at 4 to go to the bathroom so decided to just stay up and get the day started. The weather yesterday was beautiful and warm.

I finished up the downstairs housework I wanted to get done but am not going to start upstairs again until Monday. I want to make some headway on the blanket today and I need to do a menu and a grocery list for shopping this weekend.

I am making chili for dinner and Jack will make himself a couple grilled cheese to go with it. I like just having the chili, but he says it isn't filling enough. He is going to put my chair together tonight so I wanted an easy and fast dinner and cleanup.

I received my dress yesterday and Jack really liked it so am keeping it. It is very comfortable that's for sure though it is pretty long. I wanted what they still call a maxi dress for dinner but don't want it dragging the floor. I need to launder it then see how it goes. The blue sandals I bought will go perfectly with it.

Jean: Astonishing! I have never seen a WM employee force someone to move to another checkout when they have too many for the express. I finally got a little myself. The dress was delivered FedEx and I heard him knock and then heard the gate shut so went out to get it. About that time I heard the postal truck pull up so I waited for him to bring my shoes. He never came in and I heard him pull away so I came in and looked at my Ipad and sure enough he pulled that stunt about saying he couldn't deliver. I walked out to get the mail perfectly fine as the gate was unlocked and I knew it was because of the FedEx guy, found a postal note saying he couldn't deliver. I was furious. I called immediately and told the woman I wanted my package. She took my address and said hold on she was going to call the driver. She actually got him and I could hear the conversation. She asked him if he had a package that was supposed to be delivered to my address, he said something then she said does it have to be signed for and he said something and she said the homeowner is home and on the phone right now so why didn't you try delivering? He said something else and back and forth. She read him the riot act and told him to come back and deliver it and from now on deliver the packages. She told me he gets an attitude and I told her straight out that if he was too lazy to get out and walk a few feet to the gate he shouldn't be a postman and besides, he doesn't even have a walking route, he drives his whole route. He didn't come back here until 5:30 even though he couldn't have been very far away in the complex. He banged on the door and went out and slammed the gate. At least for once I heard her reprimand him, but you know what they say about government employees they can't be fired so I imagine nothing will be done. Jack got into a shouting match with him one time when Jack was standing waiting for a package and the guy drove right by him. Jack walked to the next condo and told him to come back and deliver our package and the guy got snotty. It is a relief driver I think unless they changed drivers permanently because we used to have an older guy who was really nice. Yes, we have stayed at several hotels where there is a nightlight in the hairdryer stand. I always take one just in case though.

I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Old 03-24-2017, 03:18 PM   #24  

Good Afternoon! It's another damp cold day in my neighborhood. We've had way too many days like this! This morning was my once a month coffee date; it's always nice to catch up with my friend. This afternoon I am waiting for a load of wash to finish and then need to pick up a few things at the grocery store. I hate going on Friday but it is either today or tomorrow morning so a toss up.

"Gma," Today is definitely a soup kind of day here. We just finished our leftover chili. What an onery mailman! Since you called and caught him in the act I hope he gets more than a chewing out from the supervisor! It's the same old story, no pride nor work ethic in the work place/job. It's good you got your shoes and dress! I always take a night light along too, even though there is usually enough light leaking in through drapes or around the hall door.

The washer should be done so I'm off to the store. Hope you enjoy the rest of your day!
Old 03-26-2017, 06:46 AM   #25  

Good morning to you all. I got up at 4 to go to the bathroom and couldn't go back to sleep so decided to just get up. We have commissary day today anyway so will have to get up and get around soon.

We sat and watched part of the "Godfather" movies yesterday. We got through the first one and about 3 hours of the second one then decided to just go to bed. It was one of the first movies Jack and I ever went to when we were dating so it is kind of nostalgic.

It rained here off and on all day yesterday and of course it would stop in the car, but the minute you got out to go into a store it would start pouring. I got all the in town shopping done and I sure hope the commissary will be a quick thing.

Looked like some of my blood values are out of whack so am hoping the med changes will help with that. My sodium is down though, which is good.

Jean: The lady you go to coffee with once a month is she someone you have known a long time or taught with or something. I wish I could do things like that with my friend, but kind of hard considering she lives 600 miles away. I do wonder what impact that woman and her daughter is going to have on our friendship and what I mean about that is I sure hope the two of them don't expect us to take them with us when we do something with Vicki. We aren't planning on any trips to Indiana, but if those two are still there I just hope they don't think they will be included as they won't. I am not friends with her and she is a boarder and nothing else. I hope by the time we are able to go back up there she has moved out, but my gut says she is a moocher.

Everyone have a great day today and hope it is warm and sunny where you are!
Old 03-26-2017, 08:11 PM   #26  

Good Evening! It's been another damp, cloudy, cold, icky weather day here. Bob was asked to usher for another guy so went to early church. The pastor, organist, liturgist, and sound booth guy were all gone today so had lots of subs filling in for them. We went out for breakfast and have had basketball tournaments on tv all afternoon. I've done a couple loads of laundry and picked up the kitchen clutter.

"Gma," I remember going to see the first Godfather movie! Our neighbors in Ohio talked us into going, and I didn't like the movie at all. We didn't have much money back then and had to pay a sitter, a meal, and movie tickets so I could see the $$ signs going down the drain. I am a "boy gets girl, happy ever after" movie fan. Needless to say we've never gone to any of the sequels. My coffee date friend was a teacher's aide when I first started subbing in the '80s. She has a son, Jason, who is a couple years older than our Jason, and another son a year older than Beth. Marcella finally was hired as a math teacher for the lower level math students when they added three semester algebra and geometry classes. Her Jason and my Jason worked for the school district during the summer, doing the mowing and whatever odd jobs assigned, and became good friends. Meanwhile, when Jason and Amanda got married, the other Jason was an usher in the wedding, and Amanda had a college friend who came to the wedding. The two friends met at the reception and eventually married with Jason and Amanda both in the wedding. I spent three years (muddling) in Marcella's algebra classes with the special ed. kids I worked with who were mainstreamed into regular math classes. Her Jason and wife have two children a couple years younger than Ian and Zowie, but now are divorced. Marcella's husband had dementia and bladder cancer so spent the last couple years of his life in a nursing home. She is on the school board so it has been interesting to hear both sides of running the school district. We are both so glad to be retired! Aren't you glad you asked?! I hope your friend put a deadline on the moochers moving out; once in I think it will be hard to get rid of them. How was the commissary today?

It's past supper time, so says my stomach! I'm thinking popcorn is fast and easy. Hope you enjoy a marvelous Monday tomorrow!

Last edited by Jean; 03-26-2017 at 08:13 PM.
Old 03-27-2017, 07:32 AM   #27  

Good morning to you all. We are supposed to get thunderstorms again today, which is a bummer. I want some nice days so I can go and get my dirty car washed and vacuumed out.

We got the commissary shopping done and I only had one thing I couldn't find, which was horseradish. We looked in produce where they have the jar garlic, in the area where they have pickles and such and in the area where they have sauces, condiments that sort of thing. I always looked in the foreign food area. I didn't know where else to look so I gave up. There was no one around to ask about it either.

I am going to sit and clean veggies and such today and bag them and when Jack gets home he can vacuum seal them. I am hoping they will last longer that way and I can go ahead and portion them.

The couple pictures I saw of my great niece's wedding were lovely. She had a beautiful wedding gown and had her hair up with a veil. She and her boyfriend had been living together for years so no excitement to newness I would say.

Jean: Ok, I got it! It is sad the way her poor husband passed though. We did breakfast at Cracker Barrel yesterday and the stupid hostess tried to make me walk clear to the back of the restaurant even though there were tables in the front section. Jack got mad and refused to go back there and the little brat pitched a fit and walked back to the hostess stand with our menus and silverware just leaving us standing there! One of the servers cleaned a table for us and let us sit down. Our server came up to take our order and Jack said we had no menus or silverware and got up to go get them. When he got there she then whined she was
"waiting for the table to be cleaned" and still didn't give us anything. Jack was steaming by this time and the same guy that cleared our table brought us what we needed and he wasn't even our server. Jack told the manager what happened and the guy was very nice and said he would definitely have a talk with his servers about seating handicapped people upfront always. I told him it would have been different if there were no table closer to the front, but there were 4 tables that hadn't been bussed and we could have sat at any of them as they obviously had servers attached to them or there wouldn't have been dishes on them. I told him we were not unreasonable, but she could have helped us out and she chose not to. She was young, probably high school age and boy did she have an attitude. She ignored us when we walked in the first place because she was visiting with someone she knew. She then said, "Just a second," and walked into the dining room to see where there was empty seating! She could just as easily asked us to wait a second and she would get a table cleared. Jack said to me that I have a hot pink cane and anyone can see I walk with a cane. I told him from now on we will go to the other one if he likes.

Well I guess I should get the day started. Hope everyone has a good week this week.

Last edited by gma22; 03-27-2017 at 09:31 AM.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:35 PM   #28  

Good Afternoon! Another gloomy day in my neighborhood; the sun came out twice for about 30 seconds each time. The weatherman lied again, said we would have warmer and sunshine this afternoon. Church counting balanced on the first try but I couldn't get into the computer I normally use. I swear the gremlins screw it up every week lately. I was able to use the office manager's computer and was done by the time she came to work. The gift shop money didn't take long either except I had some checks to write so made a trip back there after I made the bank deposit. I've done a couple loads of laundry, folded towels, and put them away. Bob is at a board meeting so hope he gets fed because I'm not cooking tonight. I was browning hamburger for tacos this noon (his request last night) when he called and said he'd been invited out for lunch with a couple farmer friends. Lunch for tomorrow!

"Gma," hard to believe this is the last week in March. Were you looking for fresh garlic bulbs? Here garlic is in the deli refrigerated section with things the store deli makes. I've rarely bought the little jars, I use powdered, because I never use very much. We usually ask for a booth, in a restaurant, if we see any are vacant. I'd say that little gal needs an attitude adjustment big time! Have you ever ordered anything from Zulily? I see their ad popping up more often and it's on your post today. I did see the FB wedding picture, a very pretty bride and a gorgeous dress!

Susan, good luck with your knee surgery!

I am boiling eggs for egg salad and they should be done. Hope you enjoy a nice evening!
Old 03-28-2017, 07:44 AM   #29  

Good morning to you all. Looks like possibly more rain for us. It is warming into spring temps consistently though it is still cool early mornings.

We had a young woman that was 5 months pregnant killed in a car accident recently and it was so sad. I am not sure why she lost control of her car unless she was going to fast on the off ramp or did a stupid like others do and wait until the last second as she hit the concrete thing and flipped. The poor man that tried to save her took it pretty hard.

I have a big toe I have been messing with that has fungus. I have been treating it for a long time and half of the nail came off so I am trying to get the other half to thin out using medication. I don't want to have a funky nail for summer nor do I want to have to wear a bandaid over it because I can't paint it. It is a pain.

We have made reservations for Easter lunch this year. I actually made two at two different places but when the one wouldn't give me the time I wanted, I canceled it and we are going to the other one. It will be just Jack and me. I have a new dress I am going to wear with my new sandals and a little white short sleeved sweater.

Susan: Praying your knee surgery is a success and you have very little discomfort!

Jean: Jack had crab cakes and I have cold shrimp and broccoli for dinner last night. We are having pork chops tonight and Jack is having mashed potato and asparagus but I am having just the asparagus and maybe some fruit. Glad you got the church stuff done in one round and didn't have to go hunting. You misunderstood. I was looking for bottled horseradish in the section where the bottled garlic is in the store. I couldn't find horseradish anywhere. I know you can buy it. It was for a lunch recipe but I just substituted brown mustard instead. One thing that gripes me is I am having an awful time finding Snapple Diet Iced Tea. The doctor wants me to cut down on diet soda, which is fine, but I want something else to replace it besides water. I have bee to three different brands of stores and only found diet peach and had to buy a big box not a single. I have been wanting to try different flavors before I commit to something. I am stuck with peach I guess. They don't really have even regular Snapple around here for some reason.

Well girls, I guess I should go and get another knitting square started. It is coming along.
Old 03-28-2017, 12:44 PM   #30  

Good Morning! The sun is shining and no wind is blowing! Our normally quiet neighborhood has some activity going on. The house across the street was purchased by more than one family, none of who live there on a permanent basis. It is their weekend get away during the summer months. Yesterday a dumpster was in their driveway plus two pickups. In the afternoon here comes another pickup pulling a long trailer, and parked in front of our house blocking our mailbox. Our big, tough and rough looking mailman let the construction guys have it in rather colorful language! Bob heard as he was on his way out to get the mail so the mailman wouldn't have to get out of his car. This morning Bob parked my car in front of our house and the trailer is now across the street blocking another neighbor's mailbox. Neighbor on the other side is gone so they could park in front of their house. We have a neighbor at the end of the street who drives a pickup and she drives like a bat out of he**. With the trailer on our side it blocks the view backing out of driveways; it does on the other side too, but "oh well." I'm working on clothes sorting today!

"Gma," how sad about the young pregnant woman. Having a car accident has become a worry, for me, when we travel the interstate. SD raised their speed limit to 80 and cars pass us all the time. Their traffic fatalities have increased, so dumb! Iowa is going to legalize fireworks but you can still talk and text on cell phones. Stupid! I swear politicians voting have no common sense any more! Have you tried Vicks on your toe? I have seen that tip more than once. We don't drink much pop but when we do, it's not diet. Bob likes a raspberry tea (I think) but not sure of the brand. I tried it but thought it was terribly sweet. I personally don't mind diet but Bob thinks they are trying to poison him. Your Easter lunch will be delicious I'm sure. I think we are doing Easter at Jason's on Saturday. Beth and family are going to the other side on Sunday. Beth would like to go to church; her church is huge and in years past have moved the service to the auditorium in town. No one in that family goes to church so she probably won't either since they are having a brunch. Bob is singing so I offered to have it here it am glad to go too.

I need to get lunch cleaned up and put away -- tacos from yesterday! Hope you enjoy a terrific Tuesday!

Last edited by Jean; 03-28-2017 at 02:43 PM.