Old 04-30-2016, 09:15 AM   #121  

Height: 5'7"

Hello!

I can't believe it is the last day of April! Time goes by so fast anymore.

My headache finally got better in the evening on Wednesday and I was able to feel human again. By Thursday I was feeling normal again. I'm not sure why I am having migraines. I will go for awhile without them and then I'll have them for what seems to be a few months and then they stop again. I'm just glad when they stop.

Annie: What a cutie Royce is! and he looks ornery-I love kids like that! Makes it fun to be around them.

I'm interested in the workshop you are doing at AA. How is it different from a normal meeting?

Laura: I don't use ear buds much but in our open cube area at work, which seems to be getting more and more people in it, I think I would like to have something to block out the noise of phone calls and such.

Did you get your pedicure? I got one on Thursday myself. Makes me feel so much better.

Everyone seems to do conference calls at their desks and the hum of it all can get on my nerves after a few areas. The ones that come with my ipod seem short to me. What sort of ear buds do you use?

Happy: I'm not sure when you will see this post. I hope you have a wonderful trip.

YIKES on DH coming face to face with that coyote!

Ceejay: OUCH on that biopsy. I had one of those does in the office once and I puked right there on the table after they did it. It really hurt!

Did you get your cleaning done or did you take a nap. I am a big fan of naps!

Michelle: Next weekend is the run? I am excited for you! I hope the injections you got for your back do the trick.

Shad: I think I missed something about this drama with the job you are about to take on. Whatever is going on with it, I think you have the right attitude.

The pictures of the garden are so pretty! You have a knack for it!

I've got to get moving. I have the house to clean, update the check book, and then this evening me and my best friend are going out to dinner/movies to celebrate her birthday which was on Sunday.

We are going to one of those new theatres that have the reclining lounger chairs and a swivel table so that you can eat during the movie. You have to arrive at the movie 30 min before show time, place your order and they bring it to you. We are going to see " Mother-in-law".

This is what she wanted to do and the movie she wanted to see. We will have fun. We always do.

Have you ever been to one of these types of movie theaters? They are very new to our area. Actually it is in Cincinnati and not where I live but not to long of a drive, about 45 min. If you want to check it out, you can Google Cine Bistro, Liberty Way, Cincinnati, OH and check it out
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:42 PM   #122  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Susie
My sibling from Dallas was talking about this type of theater. She want me to come out so they can take me. I'm wanting to do this but I told her it would probably be after my move to Missouri. I will find out my test results this week.

Not much going on. I woke up this morning and decided not to go to Paragould. I still don't feel 100%. Called my uncle and left him a message. He didn't answer the phone. The storms were not quiet over with either. The wind was still blowing extremely hard. Hard enough to bend the tree tops down lower than I wanted to see them.
I still need to clean up the kitchen and mop the bathroom and kitchen floors. The laundry is done.
Made myself ride the bike for 10 minutes.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #123  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Do not post here anymore. Click http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post5257127 to go to the new thread
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote