Old 04-05-2016, 08:54 AM   #16  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning...thank you HAPPY for the reminder to do the gratitude list. Of course there were more than 3 so I am rolling them over. lol. I decided to make this day great and HAPPY. or GREAT HAPPY. Man when I get in a funk, I sure do get in a funk. Talked with my brother yesterday afternoon, he had not had a pain pill since 3 am and was till not having pain. Maybe that is what I need to pray for, less pain, instead of healing him. I don't know anymore what to pray for so I just say JESUS. I do know prayers work and HE is always with me. Ok, enough preaching. I guess I am just feeling really grateful. No mishaps or spending issues yesterday so it was a good day!

Got my nails done last night. The nail tech that I used to use (beat up the woman her H was seeing) was not there. Kind of grateful for that also. I really don't want to talk with her cause I might let her hear my opinion and that is a step that we learn, do not do that. Sides she might punch me. Yikes. Anyway I am beginning to like how this nail tech does nails rather than the original one.

My DSM (district sales manager) is in today to conduct a session on "Boot Camp for new BDO's" (salespersons). I am thinking I might attend the session just to get more familiar with the sales end of the job and to know my position better. Hmmmm, it is not a long session, 10-11:30, we will see. I don't want to miss my noon meeting tho as we are having a mini-speaker (20 minutes = Mini), it is usually a AA person that has some longevity with sobriety and tells their story and usually very interesting of how they became sober and staying with the program.

LAURA...thanks for your kind words about my brother. It is very difficult. Momma used to say, "you and Mike are thick as thieves". That is how close we are. She also used to say out of us 4 kids, we were her favorite, but who really knows what she told the other siblings. lol, momma was a hoot. I googled the eggs in a muffin cup, sounds good and may spring it on C this week for dinner one night. Maybe tonight as I already have the ingredients plus maybe some sauteed onion. Love me some onion. Might even put jalepenos in mine, yummy, that should create bathroom issues. lol.

CEEG...Yikes on the electrical fire. That is some scary stuff. I would hate to die of fire. That is a scare of mine. Glad you found it in time and all is good. Hope the landlord can get it all fixed for you. Good idea to pack away those items that you won't need till after your move. Less to do when the time comes.

HAPPY...WOW on the cataract surgery results. Think I will let my one tiny start of a cataract in my left eye, bud along till I am like you said, "milky eyed" and scary. lol. Thank you for helping me get out of Funkytown. I really don't like visiting there at all and am mad I even let myself go there in the first place. Hope all goes well with your primary in WI, and you get the candidate you like. We know it is Trump, oh did I say that. Now that is a huge laugh. Lord help us!

CHELLE...thank you for your good thoughts and prayers. We all need them, it takes me forever to pray in the morning, so I am now doing it while I am in bed waking up! Best be comfortable cause here it comes Lord. Glad you are loving your job and Santa being with you.

Best get ready for school.

Hello to all, hugs and love,
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 11:51 AM   #17  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chickie babes,

Took some of my own advice yesterday and went downstairs and got busy. The appraiser is coming tomorrow at 11 so it's time to pick up and tidy things up. I started with the basement loo otherwise known as the cat's potty room. Cleaned out the litter boxes, swept, washed the cabinets and counters. Picked up all the loose hair that DH left when he cut his hair the other day - he is sporting a super short haircut that I absolutely detest. I turned the wall heater on and washed the floor. Shut the door so the room could heat up enough for the floor to dry. While I was waiting, I decided to get on the bike. Started for 6 minutes, got into some good tunes on the iPod and went all the way to 10 minutes. Rested for 5 minutes to recover afterwards and by then the floor was dry. Put everything back into place and admired how nice it looked. Left the bike room as that is mostly DH's stuff scattered around and went to the other side of the basement that is my hobby room and the furnace room / pantry. When we pulled the carpet off the floor 2 years ago with all the seepage in the floors, we just piled stuff on shelves in the hobby room. I had been berating myself for a long time to put stuff back together in the pantry room and clean up that hobby room for my craft studio. Although now I realize having been in other studios that mine would be much better upstairs with lots of natural light I started going through boxes and discarded alot of expired canned goods and packages of stuff that I would never use. When we travelled I'd love to go into gift shops and pick up packages of seasonings for making one pot soups or dips and such. Now I realize that most of the packaged stuff is full of starches, fillers and fats so I'd much rather make my own. Same with salad dressings - I threw out about a dozen bottles of that too I didn't think I'd have enough shelf space in the pantry area as DH had to tear out the existing wooden shelving when we had to get at the floor to take care of the seepage and flooding. The stuff he replaced was about half of what I had before. But with some arranging and tossing of stuff I didn't need, I had plenty of room. I did try to arrange things in a semi logical order - canned fruits, vegetables, beans, tomato products, pasta, sauces/seasonings/condiments. At least now I can easily see what I have on hand and I long ago stopped over buying and just keep one or a few extras of the stuff I use all the time. It looks nice and neat and tidy and I again have my utility cart back that tends to become a catch all for stuff. I got about half of the hobby room cleaned out, mostly from stuff that got transferred to the pantry or trash can. But there's a remarkable difference in there too. I worked from noon to 6pm and wished I could have gone on longer but I was getting really tired, especially being on my feet all that time and was getting hungry too. I had breakfast - Special K has a new cereal called Nourish and I had the coconut cranberry one with a half cup of toasted coconut almond milk (only 1 WW pt!!) so with my coffee it was 1/3 of my daily points. I skipped lunch due to a late-ish breakfast and since I was busy, I had DH pick up a frozen pizza for dinner. After dinner I tidied up the guest room and refreshed the bedding. I wish I was home all day today as I am in the mood to clean but I have to drop off some paperwork, check with someone about some shelter business and do my afternoon shift. I also have to vote. Since the polls are open until 8pm, I thought we could go after I close up the shop but DH thinks it will be busy after work. They do expect a good turn out for voting but I just don't think there are that many people actually working in this town. But I will clean up and we can leave earlier and stop at the voting place ahead of my shift. Everyone you talk to who will admit to their candidate is voting for someone else so I think we will all cancel out each other's vote. Will be interesting to see who squeeks through. CNN the news station came out here and interviewed people a few days ago. Apparently whomever the county that I live in voted as the majority won the election. Of course that will not work in this voting session as we are voting for the leading category on both parties.

Annie - I am glad that you took my hand and climbed back in the boat instead of drifting in the choppy waters of Lake DarnItAll. We have to do that for each other. I am glad to hear they can at least control the pain for your brother right now. You can pray for a recovery because there are always miracles to be had but for the time being, asking for comfort for him is also a reasonable thing to ask for. Glad you found a nail tech you like, I went to a couple of salons in TN and there was one that always seemed to do the best job. I haven't found anyone up here that I like so I just stopped going. Now I'd be ashamed to let anyone see my gnarly feet

Laura - I'd love to meet up in Oakbrook. My sister said she'd have no issue driving me out that way. Let's wait until closer to my trip to pick a night depending on weather and schedules. Will be nice to finally meet in person! As far as the eye surgery goes, the things I am experiencing are very common post surgical issues. I was on a medical website where people posted comments and from what I saw and people I talk to now (where were they when I was considering this????? ) - most people have some sort of issue. It appears to be quite common that one eye is ok and the other they have issues with. That's perfectly normal as we are not asymetrical and things will heal differently even if they are both connected to the same body LOL on BF's whining (but not his pain of course). Get used to it girl, they get WORSE as they age Those egg cups sound good - mini quiches without the crust. Yum - will have to look into that.

Ceejay - oh man that was scary about the fire. Glad you noticed something and caught it in time. I too am scared about fire more than anything. In fact when I quit smoking one of the things I kept as motivation was the removal of that worry about burning down the house with a hot butt in the ashtray. I've had bunion surgery and cataract surgery. Hard to say which was worse - probably for pain the bunion and for annoyance the eyes. Neither fixed me completely and both left me with residual issues so my advice is to not let anyone cut you for any reason unless your life hangs in the balance
I had the same issue with over the counter cheaters not being as strong as I needed them. I just got prescription close up glasses for the computer and reading and they work fine. In fact the optometrist said it's better to get prescription close up glasses as they can grind/make them to the curvature of your eye for better vision. Kind of like custom orthotics vs the over the counter foot pads. Makes sense and you can get fairly inexpensive close up glasses. I try to wear mine more than the cheaters.

Hello to the rest of the chicks. DH wants to get going so I'd better go get cleaned up and try to remember everything I'm supposed to do today. Have a good one ladies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:52 PM   #18  

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone,

How is it April already?! I didn't realize how many days I missed posting until I came to the April thread.

Annie: I am so sorry to hear that your brother has more tumors on his spine and that he is in pain. It is so hard to pray when things like this go this way. I agree with Happy, that miracles can happen so I will pray that if it is the Lord's will to heal Him here then we ask for that. I will also pray that his pain is eased and that he will be able to function normally while he is here on this earth.

I will also pray for you as I know your heart is heavy with this situation. I love you my friend!

Happy: Wow it sounds like you got a lot done yesterday! Good for you!

That is awful that someone would steal the money from the shelter.

Ceejay: I'm sorry to hear of your Aunt's passing.
I put all my heavy winter items away over the weekend and now it is COLD here in Ohio. It even snowed a bit on Saturday! and I heard it could on Friday.

How scary to have a fire behind the dryer! I keep seeing ads for people who clean dryer vents...this has made me think I need to schedule that every year. Ours goes under the house and then through tubing that is supposed to put it through the vent going outside, but sometimes I wonder. I do go out from time to time and see if I can feel the warm air coming out that vent that goes outside. So far so good but I'm sure that lint has a way of building up.

Laura: Glad to hear you made it to the Hyatt to keep your Gold Points. We have Hyatt's here in Ohio and close to Kings Island---maybe you can come this summer (Annie too? and anyone else who wants to come) for a park visit with me?

Shad: I have a Smart phone with apps and I have to be very careful or I can spend a lot of time on the phone just looking at Facebook. Speaking of Facebook, I love the flower picture you posted! I am not one for planting much but if I find that plant, I think I will have to plant some!

Michelle: When is the mini marathon? sometime soon I think ? How is your training going?

On Thursday I went to TOPS and after being gone for 3 weeks I had a .25 lb gain. I wasn't too upset by that after being gone 3 weeks.

I ended up with a stomach virus late Sunday night. I took the day off from work yesterday and slept most of the day. Today I'm working from home a little and with take the rest of the time off as a sick day. I do feel much better today, I'm not achy or have that headache that one gets from having a stomach virus and I don't have a fever today.

That's all for now.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 12:53 PM   #19  

Morning all.

Annie – I’m glad you’ve gotten yourself out of that funk and are keeping in mind all that you have to be grateful for. I hope you decided to go to the BDO boot camp, I’m sure you’d get something useful out of that. So great you have a sibling you’re close to. I can’t say I was/am very close to any of my siblings. I know it probably doesn’t make a difference to a lot of families, but for me being 3, 6, & 9 years younger than my sibs made a difference.

Happy – Very productive day for you yesterday! I’m sure that felt great. ---How did you like the Nourish cereal? --- Re the eye surgery site…I bet the ones posting to the site are the ones with post-surgical issues… But yes, it would have been a good thing to see before your surgery!

Hellos to the rest of you!
==
Bf’s mom received the title to her car yesterday, and today the buyer took possession of the car and title. No more car, no more car payment, auto insurance, gas, or tolls. For alternate transportation, we learned there’s a bus that takes residents of her apartment complex (seniors) to different shopping areas on different days. Some of the shopping areas are very close to where bf & I live. She can take the bus to one of those shopping areas and we can pick her up and take her the rest of the way to see her sister (whose retirement home is not far from us), and the reverse to get her back home. She will also borrow our car when she needs to.

I got a start on my taxes last night. Didn’t get very far before dinner. I do my federal tax filing on Turbo Tax, but I do the state tax filing on the state’s website. Turbo Tax automatically takes last year’s information to use on this year’s filing. But of course it doesn’t have the final state filing information because I don’t do it on TT. But TT won’t come out and say that that’s why the numbers don’t jive to my state tax return. Instead, they say you either amended your return, or the state changed your tax return. Nope to both. But of course two screens later, after wondering which box to check, I see I can edit the information to make it jive. Whatever, thanks for wasting my time... Tonight I’ll try to get the rest done.

That’s it for me. Back to work. Toodles.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 06:35 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

There's not much going on at work. I've kept myself busy.
I got home last night and tried to get in but the landlords workers had locked the deadbolt which I didn't do because I didn't think I had a key. I tried it but I couldn't get it to turn all the way. The young man who came out to help me tried it and it opened. Sigh made me feel foolish. oh well. He said from now on jiggle the key.

Annie
I agree with Happy. You could pray for comfort, peace and strength for yourself and your brother. That's what I did for myself, aunt and uncle. I'm wondering if this is where the abundance of joy I'm experiencing this week has come from!

Laura
Good luck with doing the taxes. I could do my own but had rather have H&R Block do it. Hope you and Happy can meet up this time.

Happy
You still are a busy lady. Since I'm not going to Paragould or Jonesboro every week end. I'm going to start focusing more on myself and surroundings.

Susie
I have a couple of fleece tops that were in the laundry that I'm not going to pack. We have had another little cold snap, but I hope we don't get any snow.

Last edited by ceejay52; 04-05-2016 at 06:37 PM.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 07:26 PM   #21  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Just lost my post. Darn it. My own fault. I was typing away when something I did highlighted the whole post and the next keystroke deleted the highlights. Grrrr.
I've got to go out shopping now. I'll pick it up when I get back.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 09:14 AM   #22  
Annie - Indiana

Well Hump, Report, Trash Day. You know it is going to be one of those days when your boss says as walking by your office, "Come to my office" Scared me! Don't know why and was trying to think of a reason I was in trouble. lol. Anyway, he said I need your professional counseling. OMGoodness. ME. Yikes you do not want in this head of mine but I will do my best. It was about a work situation with his manager and his manager's manager. A cross-site matter. WOW you are asking me? I gave him a couple of ideas and said that this meeting will not come to pass until end of May, give it some more thought before you make your decision on what to do. I also told him to pray on it. Good giggly wiggly. I feel honored that he would even want my input on such a major matter, but really my beedy blonde brain??

Babysat Royce last evening for a couple of hours while Sis and Chris took Jacob to his FIRST baseball practice. My little 3 pounder baby is so growing up. boo hoo hoo. Anyway Jacob did great. Coach pitch instructional baseball for 4 year olds. Lots of fun, can't wait till the games start.

Will come back for personals if I get a chance...it is Wednesday and you know what that means...nutbag city.

Hugs
Old 04-06-2016, 11:08 AM   #23  

Morning all. Rainy here, but it’s warmer than yesterday, so I guess I’m okay with our spring showers.

Ceejay – Glad someone got the key to work the deadbolt! I definitely haven’t packed away any of my warm clothes – yesterday was very chilly, and we’re going to have more chilly weather coming up. Typical spring weather around here.

Shad – Ugh, hate when a post is lost and especially when it’s my own fault!

Annie – Wow, now the boss is asking for your professional advice! He’s making you earn that nice raise you got, even though you deserved it for what you already do. ---Awww, it’s gonna be fun for you to see little J in his baseball games. So is it t-ball??

Hellos to the rest of you! Hope you're having a grand week!

==
Worked some more on the taxes last night and the federal is done. I’m at the point in Turbo Tax where I have to remember how to skip past the state part – the state taxes are so easy I’m not paying TT to do it for me.

I set the alarm for ten minutes earlier and got up and did a BE workout this morning. I notice I feel more energetic when I do this.

That’s it for me. I’ll get this posted now.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:24 PM   #24  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Hope the internet is proving more co-operative today. Lets see how we go. I may post this from time to time and come back to edit so I don't lose things.

Where was I yesterday?

Ceejay - counting down to retirement? Yes I know the feeling. Still I don't have enough to retire on yet. Will have to go back to work soon.
That was exciting about the drying blowing the plug. Lucky the hose put it out.
Good on you for starting the clearout for moving - there is always heaps to do at the last minute. Anything that won't be used between then and now is crying out to be packed.
I know all about having to jiggle keys. My front door has started doing a similar thing. Guess the lock is getting old and decrepit just like me.

Happy - What a shame about the eyes. I know of several people who have had laser surgery to get rid of glasses and it doesn't seem to be lasting all that long. Two years seems to be around the mark. One was our News Presenter on Channel 7. She had it done, but she is back wearing glasses again now.
on not going past 75 after hearing about your mother. I'm not sure we have too much choice about it. The passport wears out when the end date is reached. Not too many know when that end date is.
I actually made some soup yesterday. Curried pumpkin and onion. Pretty yummy it is too. Did you make yours?
What's the Appraiser coming for?? Sounds like you have been busy in the basement.

Annie - Hard luck on the losing weekend. I too have reached the wonder years - I wonder where I have left the car keys, I wonder where the dog is, I wonder what I am supposed to be doing in this room.
Did you go to the Boot Camp session with the DSM? Always handy to know where your job starts and ends and what is in the middle.

Laura - Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Does the dog like the Houndwash??? This one loves being in the shower and will happily stay there all night if you let him. However he is not fussy about getting his feet washed.
on the B/F whinging about the braces. His own fault, I don't suppose anyone stood on his head and forced the braces in.
Taxes - they seem never ending.

Susie - that was Happy being naughty and posting pics on Facebook of the Naked Man Orchid. I thought it was a joke at first but apparently it is real and it grows in the Mediterranean and the tubers are used for a Turkish cocktail called 'Salem'. It got so popular - the drink I mean - that it is now an endangered species.
Hope the virus is now gone.

That's about it for personals. Remind me if I have forgotten to answer something.

Went to the doctor on Tuesday. Seems my blood pressure is rising. Personally I think that is because I haven't been taking the diuretics as I should. Can't say that I am stressed about anything and anyway it is the same as the last time it was taken. So I have some blood pressure tablets to take now. *sigh*. Sounds like a good idea to start an exercise program doesn't it.

The ODDU is going on with his 'winning' ways. I rescued 3 shoes yesterday before he chewed them up. This morning his brush and the cats plate was out on the back lawn along with a couple of other toys that he has found somewhere hidden from view.

Other than that, the job I am looking at is getting closer and I need to spend some time doing the blasted online induction today. I have downloaded and done 2 of them but there is more to go. BORING!!!!!

So I had better sign off and get on with life as she is lived. Clean the kitchen and dining room. Washing. Spread the horse pooh DS2 brought home last weekend, and mow the hedge. Oh and before I forget - the beans are beaning and there will be a surplus fairly shortly. Anyone want some?
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:36 AM   #25  
Annie - Indiana

Oh Holy batsh!t Batman.

Thank you WF for restructuring the tracking system that I pull my reports from to do the dreaded 4 reports for my region. Yesterday...SIX hours I won't get back. Took me, my boss and another co-worker in MN to find everything needed for these cotton pickin reports. Now let's just hope I remember and wrote enough notes down to find it all next week. I am stressed and keep taking deep breathes. If not for this heart issue, I would go back to caffenated coffee. Also had to take baseball bats to Laserscribe to get inscribed for our 1Q heavy hitter awards this morning. Another hour I won't get back. Ok. rant over and fired up!

Made LAURA's muffin eggs for dinner last night and froze the rest. Hope they are good after being frozen. C and I both liked them and what an easy meal. Made C toast to go with his, he loves his toast and bread...He should!

SHADDIE...Yikes, BP issues. I am currently on THREE BP meds. I think that is too many and keep asking my cardiologist and primary care docs WTH do I really need all of them as my BP runs 102/68, regularly. Really?? I am sick of taking pills. Keep believing ODDU will be out of his "puppy" stage and quit eating shoes, etc. Samantha's doggie stopped around 1 1/2 years, but can happen up to two years. Good luck, hopefully he will outgrow that. When is the job supposed to start?

LAURA...I use Taxact for my kiddo's and friends taxes. It is cheaper than Turbotax. Hard to switch when you have all your info on one site. Good luck. Good for you getting up a bit earlier to do a work out. Not me sister. lol

CEEG...retirement just around the corner. Yeah!

SUSIE...I can barely walk with this ankle, don't think I can do KI. You all can go ahead tho, my feelings won't be hurt.

HAPPY...You busy little bee. Sheweeee.

Hello to the rest, got lots to do today.

Hugs
Old 04-07-2016, 10:55 AM   #26  

Morning all. I’m back to wearing my long down coat. Springtime in Chicago.

Shad – That soup you made sounds tasty. It also makes me want to go out for some curry at the Thai place. --- LOL re the “wonder years”. I get so distracted these days.---Coal isn’t a fan of baths, but he’s more resigned than resistant. Good that ODDU seems to like it – a lot of things to get them going on in puppyhood - nail trimming, tooth brushing etc, - when they are smaller and (supposedly) easier to deal with. ---At the height of bf’s complaints he said he’d just go to the orthodontist and have the braces removed. After his next appointment, I might plan to make myself scarce for a few days.—Boo on the BP drugs. I suppose I should be glad to have mine controlled with just the lowest dose of one drug. Definitely get back to exercising – I’m sure you need some stress relief at times with 3 additional roommates in the house!! ---I’ll take some beans! What kind??

Annie – My sympathies re the change to the system that made the reporting so he!!ish yesterday. Oh jeez – bats for being a heavy hitter in sales. I hope at least they are full size and can actually be used for playing ball (or self-defense) after they lose their thrilling specialness as an award and not just some useless mini-sized things. ---Yeh, I’m sure Turbotax relies on people getting accustomed to tt and not wanting to make a change. –Re reheating the egg cups – I think it would be better to heat them after they are thawed, and heating them in the microwave on a low power setting. I had one yesterday and I think I nuked it for too long or at too high of power. ---I’m sorry your ankle is giving you such problems. I would be happy to have a non-KI get together that’s less/not active. Any ideas?

Everyone else must be having a busy week!
==
Nothing to report, except I e-filed my federal taxes this morning.

That’s it, now to get this posted and get to a meeting in 5 min. TTFN!
Old 04-07-2016, 02:00 PM   #27  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Hi girls,

Sorry - quickie for me. Yesterday the appraiser came out to do the house. Quick last minute tidying up before he came. DH HATES someone peeking all through the house. Afterwards I was tired so instead of yoga I stayed in and took a long nap. Made a beef roast for dinner and did a bit more work in the evening. Today was a rush to an early morning physical therapy appointment. I got the bill yesterday - $786 for 6 weeks. At least my deductible is covered. I have to run off in 5 minutes, got a meeting with the financial person for the Humane Society to see if I can take over keeping track of financial records in our new system. Then I have weigh in tonight - holding my breath that I didn't gain as it was a crappy eating week with me spending lots of time doing work around the house. Whew! I just love it when I can stay home all day which will be Friday.

I'm going to see if I can make a quick stop at the small Farmer's market now so I will try and get back later chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:03 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Afternoon
I've gotten a bunch of nothing done today. Mainly waiting on the internet person who was a woman this time. I'm getting rid of the Wi-Fi. It's expensive, but was worth it when I was going to Paragould all the time. Gave me something to do.
Wish I knew why I've been cramping this week. I have a doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks so I'll have that checked when I go back.
I may regret it (allergy wise) but I've opened up a window to let the house air out. It's a nice day.

Annie
Don't despair about the blood pressure meds. I'm to take a second one if the top number of my bp gets up to 150 or above. I'm curious though as to why they can't just raise the dosage of the one we normally take. Exercise has help me greatly in that area. My nephew's son is playing some kind of ball. I think soccer. So I will get to watch him play when I move up there.

Happy
Will you be doing the financials if the software can do this? Don't blame you for skipping yoga and taking a nap

Shad
The Oddu will miss you when you go back to work.

Hello's to the rest.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 08:29 AM   #29  
Annie - Indiana

OH WEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee it is Friday.

My plate is still full at here at work. My salesman decided to change the letter that goes out with the marketing pieces I put together so will be tweaking that before I can do any of his marketing. My manager is out on PTO today. That should help a teeny bit. He doesn't really bother me too awful much once we get through our morning "chat".

Babysat the boys last night while Sam went to yoga. Chris got home at 6 so I was only there for about 1 1/2 hours. I noticed Jacob was a little wimpy and laid around on me, got to noticing his ears bright red on the outside and very hot, I am guessing fever. Gave him some children's ibuprofen. My heart just melted and I felt so badly for him. I told Sam with the cough he has and fever she should take him to the doc.

Got to get busy, have a wonderful weekend all. Hugs
Old 04-08-2016, 12:25 PM   #30  
Annie - Indiana

And now we add UTI to Michael's ailments.