Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 10:24 PM   #31  

A quick note. I'm home. I had such a great time with Debbie and Sherry. The pictures are on Debbie's camera. Hope we didn't break it.

Oh, Sherry, the magic word is "Scoreboard". I had lunch there today before going out to the airport.
Old 08-23-2003, 09:35 AM   #32  

Gayle, and any of you other "crafters" out there:
QVC has a 24 hour crafting special on today. When I left for work this morning, there was a painting show on. I just thought you might want to check it out.
Old 08-23-2003, 10:08 AM   #33  

Mornin'

I really did get to relax yesterday! I washed 3 loads of clothes and the third load is still in the dryer!! See...I'm getting better already!!

Thanks so much again for all your love & support. With you all being my friend....I'll get through this.Just pray for us.

Dee (Titan),
I'm glad you made it home safely.Again it was nice meeting you.

Debbie,
I laughed so hard at your "Red Neck" pool!! You are too funny! Hopefully Wayne & James can start on the deck soon.

Gayle,
Thank you so much for the sweet email. You are such a great friend...And I'm glad you're mine!

Ramona,
Still waiting to see a pic of the new hair do! How are the boys?

Dee,
Thanks for your sweet post also. It seems like we are so much alike! I will take every word to heart that you shared with me. Thanks...I may need you more! Hope you're having a great weekend away with hubby on his B/Day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LARRY!!

Carol,
Where did you run away to? Come back & bring those motivationals with you!!

Shelley,
Is work getting any better for you? I sure hope so.I figured in about 3-4 weeks it will calm down alot for us.Hang in there & be strong!

Vicki,
I'm glad things are calming down there for you.I sure have missed you.Try to post again soon!!!!! Do you like your Daughter's BF?

JENNELLE..........JEANNE........Cheryl........DONI ??????????
Come out wherever you are!!

Going to get ready and go buy Debbie's GrandSon his birthday gift.His 1st B/day is tomorrow!

Have a great OP day!!
HUGS.........

Last edited by Sherry; 08-23-2003 at 10:11 AM.
Old 08-23-2003, 11:21 AM   #34  
Losing it!

Sherry: Here's a toast for being my buddy!!! I hope life is better for you today!!!

Ramona: YES!!! I was up at 5:45 am to catch Donna Dewberry on QVC!!!! The 3 day class I signed up for will be with her teaching or one of her certified instructors. If I pass, I will be certified to teach the One Stroke Technique. I need to check...she's back on later this afternoon!
Old 08-23-2003, 01:26 PM   #35  

hello all!
oh sherry im so sorry to hear of wayne losing his job!
i know in my heart he will find something and soon!
he will get a better job one that pays well and he will love it!!!!!
i wished i could be more organized as you.
im the opposite,i stress and sit there wasting the whole day,
and dont get nothing done.
we have fallen behind in bills ,brians not getting any overtime at all,usualy they will post overtime thurs. nites so im like ok i can get extra groceries ect.then fri. they take it down leaving me in a mess.
i to do all the bill paying.
i did join la weightloss,even tho we couldnt at the time afford it but you know i need something for me!!!!!
i enjoy the fact that for 3 times a week i can go do something for me.
im a sahm whom homeschools I NEED THIS!
i need to take it one day at a time.
im in the middle of going thru the steps of disabilty(filing for my RA.
its in my back now.
but if i wear shoes to long i get horrible nodules and hafta go on preds.
my fingers dont go the way i like so repetive stuff makes em curl.
it does help to read that someone else has trails to like my girlfriend who just found out that her dh was having a affair,she has 4 kids and he never let her work,
now her marrige is over and to boot the other gal is pregnant!
she has to live on child support and try to look for a job ,shes coming from 3grand a month to about a thousand a month and has no idea where to turn.
me we get 1500.00 a month so living poor(lol) im used to.

just take it one step at a time.
like mom always says,you will go thru it wheather your kicking or screaming or not!
we are here for you!

ramona,oh i remember all those songs,
love em still!

well i lost 2.5 pounds this week.
im happy bout that!
doni
271/259.2/234 10% goal
Old 08-23-2003, 01:37 PM   #36  

Yay Doni!! Great loss!
For those of you on WW. I hear they have started the new Flex plan. I really don't understand it, but if you go over to www.weightwatchers.com, the boards even look different now. Might be something you want to check out!
Old 08-23-2003, 09:21 PM   #37  
Carol

Just a quick note because I have to go stay with my Dad tonight. My mom had a test done on Wed morning and found out that she had colon cancer. Luckily we think we caught it in time. She had surgery this morning and came through like a trouper. Right now, between taking care of Dad and running him back and forth to the hospital to be with Mom. (he is diabetic, has a heart condition, etc. and can't be left alone), the family is really jumping.

Please pray for Mom, that they got all the cancer.

I will post again when I can.

Love and hugs
Carol
Old 08-24-2003, 07:10 AM   #38  

Carol-I'm praying for your mom. My dad had colon cancer about 9 years ago, and thankfully they got it all, and he didn't even have to take any kind of chemo. I'm sure your mom will have the same. BTW, your weight loss has been incredible!
Old 08-24-2003, 10:52 AM   #39  

Carol,
I'm so sorry to hear about your Mom. I'll pray that they caught the cancer in time. Also, I'll pray for your Dad with his health problems. PLEASE let us know how your Mom does.If you need anything, let us know.

We love you!
Old 08-24-2003, 10:59 AM   #40  

Gayle,
I got my package yesterday! You are TOO sweet!!!! Chris loved it!!! He's adding them to his collection! He told me about 5 times to THANK YOU!! It was so nice of you to think of him! Thanks Again Gayle!!
Old 08-24-2003, 11:04 AM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!! Please Go To #38.............A New Thread Has Been Started!!!!!
Closed Thread