Old 09-29-2003, 03:16 PM   #76  
A Mom

S/C/G: 227/206/147

Height: 5' 2"

Hi
Two bras, hmmmm, never thought of that before. Being obsessed with the scald can be hard on a person and hard on the weight loss, or at least for me. I weigh once a week. A person's weight fluctuates and if I happen to weigh on a non-scheduled weigh day and find myself up, I get depressed and think the week is shot and I might as well eat, as I messed it up already. That's how I work, so I just weigh on Fridays. Does that even make sense? Sometimes I can just ramble.

Christie, thanks goodness that everyday is a chance to make up for hte day prior. Sorry to hear you had a rough day

I've eaten good so far today, but hte day is far from over. I'm working on getting some new exercise videos, maybe that will give me motivation to exericse again. I haven't been exercising at all lately. Christie, have you been going to Curves lately? Leanne, how far can you run now? I just want ot see your progress up to the 10k.
Well, have a great day
DewCan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 03:32 PM   #77  
Losing on the Beach

S/C/G: 205/ticker/164

Height: 5'5

Hey there ladies!!

Well I went to Curves and weighed in after my weekend of total lack of self control, and thank the Lord I didnt even gain
I think sometimes we have those times, as women I think at the TOM we are aloud to go nuts

Diana - Glad to see you are doing great today with the eating...I am sure you will do great this week

Leanne- 2 bras??? Girl I hardly have need for one
Great job on your running

Well guys I better run for now, I have a movie and ff popcorn to munch on....you guys have an awsome day!!!
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2003, 10:56 PM   #78  
Made my Goal weight!

Smile Well........

Ladies,

TOday is a special day for me....I RAN 6KM today....that is more than I have EVER run in my whole life....I bet I will be sore 2morrow but that is fine with me....
Yes, I can admit I have become a bit obsessed with the scale, but I have decided to weigh myself every other day to see if that helps.
Today I helped out at my sons school, and it was the first time since I became pregnant that I didn't feel like everyone was staring at me....I think even though I have 35+ left to lose, I am starting to feel like myself again....you know what I mean...
I SWEAR 2 BRAS beats a sports bra anyday , Actually I wear a bra AND a sports bra....yes, it looks ridiculus, but I would never be able to run without doing it
Christie congrats on maintaining....how much do you want to lose???
Diana-how much do you want to lose...??
Hope you both have a great day..I'll write tomorrow and tell you if my run killed me...that is, if I am able to peel myself off the couch then,.......
LeanneM83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 03:04 PM   #79  
A Mom

Wow Leanne, you did a great job. That really quite impresses me. I could walk it, but run it, never. To answer your question, I want to lose 51 pounds. If I lost two, then it would be less than 50, yeah, I know, I'm dumb, but whatever I can use to give me a little inspiration.
Christie, great, no gain. I'm glad you went to curves.
Well, baby is screaming, should go
Old 10-01-2003, 03:08 PM   #80  

Hey, I'm new here. And definitely need help. I have been on weight watchers for 3 weeks and haven't lost one pound. That is why I need motivation. I find it difficult to stay on track. I definitely 'need a buddy to push me to follow properly. I love the diet but am I night time eater.
labradorgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2003, 04:24 PM   #81  
Made my Goal weight!

Default I know what you mean...

Diana,

I know EXACTLY what you mean about getting over that hump, it seems the difference between having 51 pounds to lose over 50 or even 49 seems to be a HUGE deal....I felt the SAME WAY...it must be psychological eh??
Today I finally broke past 185lbs and I am now 184.4-and just like I was saying feels like I have lost 10 pounds instead of one....I am still having a problem with weighing myself every day...but I am working on it...
At one point my 6'1 tall husband and I weighed the same....while I was pregnant I actually weighed MORE and i am only 5'2....I now weigh about 20 lbs less than him-finally, we dont look like a pair of snowmen...........
Hope everyone has a great day,
Leanne

34.5 more pounds to lose....
49.5 more pounds until I am completely satisfied.(well, we'll see)
Old 10-01-2003, 05:35 PM   #82  
A Mom

lol Leanne, we are quite similar, you're jsut a bit ahead of me in the "loser" departement, and I'm a tad jealous. I'm 5'2" as well I'm heavier than my husband (5'10") and it is one of my goals to be lighter than him.

Hi Labrador girl, must be Canadian too, eh
welcome here, I hope we can help you.

Baby is screaming again........
Old 10-01-2003, 07:34 PM   #83  
Made my Goal weight!

Diana,

IS it snowing in ALberta yet??? We moved to Edmonton in may 2002, and we left there feb 2003....I dont miss it, other than west edmonton mall, the weather was AWFUL!!!

Leanne
Old 10-01-2003, 07:44 PM   #84  
Losing on the Beach

Welcome labrador girl!!!

I too and on WW and I will be more than glad to help in any way I can.... as far as the night eating goes.....

snack ideas that help me.....

1 WHOLE bag of 94% ff Jollytime popcorn 1 pt!!!
1 cup strawberries with 2 tbls fat free coolwhip 1 pt!!
1 sugar free jello cup with 1 tbls ff cool whip 0pts!!
eat a whole bowl of 4 servings of sf jello 0 pts!
3 cups 94% ff popcorn for 0 pts!
12 fat free pringles 1 pt!

Hope that helps...... I will send you more food ideas if you need them

Leanne- You keep up the great work on the walking

Diana- How is it going foodwise?? I know you have your hands full but I have faith in you girl You will have a loss this week!!

Well guys I had a chest cold the last few days and well I sort of ate too much...the good news is that I feel much better now and am back in control....the bad news is that I weigh in at WW tomorow, Will report back then!!!
Old 10-04-2003, 10:35 PM   #85  
A Mom

Hi Ladies

Leanne, no it's not snowing yet, soon but not yet. Today it was 22degrees C. Nice, eh.

Well, I have bad news, I gained a half pound Next week will be better (isn't that what I said last week?) I have not been exercising and been rather snacky. I didn't deserve to lose.

Christie, I hope you did okay even with the cold. How did the weigh in go?

Well, baby is in want of me again........
Old 10-05-2003, 10:29 PM   #86  
Made my Goal weight!

Diana

Half a pound is pretty goos if you say you have been snacky........*L* I have to laugh because I always feel snacky, it is a bad habit I have....*L*
Glad to hear it isnt too cold in ALberta

Hope everyone else had a good weekend...
Next up.......THANKSGIVING...

Leanne

weight today 182.2
Old 10-06-2003, 11:30 AM   #87  
Losing on the Beach

Well I had my first weigh in at Curves and ladies I am exstatic!!
I lost overall 3 1/4 inches
and 3 1/2 pounds of body fat only one pound but hey 3 1/2 pounds of body fat is a whole CAN of Crisco!!! So I went and bought one and put it where I can see it so that I will stay motivated Hope you are all having an awsome day And know I am rooting for each of you!

Last edited by Christian; 10-06-2003 at 11:32 AM.
Old 10-07-2003, 12:41 AM   #88  
A Mom

Hi Both
you have both done super with weight loss.
I ate good today I find that hard. I've also done my tummy video two days in a row now. My tummy still looks like I'm 6 months pregnant and I'm tired of it.
Keep up the good work
Old 10-08-2003, 09:34 AM   #89  
Losing on the Beach

Hey ladies!
Just had to pop in real quick and say good morning
I too know how it feels to keep the belly so to speak
If I walk a certain way I look at least 5 months myself
We are off to the orchards today...I let the kids out of school and we are just gonna spend the whole day together with grandma and enjoy each other! I am so ready for this Will report back in when we get home!! Have a great day!
Old 10-08-2003, 12:37 PM   #90  
A Mom

Wow Christie, that sounds like a wonderful day, I hope you enjoy it.
Well, I've done 3 days of my tummy videonow and I sure can feel it. Owwww....
I've been keeping myself rather busy lately, and today is another one of those days.....gotta run