View Poll Results: When Talking To People, You..........
Stand With Your Arms Folded 3 42.86%
Have Your Hands Clasped 0 0%
Have One Or Both Your Hands On Your Hip 0 0%
Touch The Person To Whom You Are Talking 3 42.86%
Play With Your Ear 0 0%
Play With Your Chin 0 0%
Play With Your Hair 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2003, 09:46 PM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's......(#36)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 08-13-2003, 09:53 PM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #35 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2003, 12:16 AM   #3  
Losing it!

Shelley, Debbie and Sherry: I hope you guys can get back into the swing of things soon. Sounds like all three of you are having **** week!

Sherry: Loved the bed bugs on the other thread. Allison sings the song every night!

Ramona: From what I can tell of your pictures, it looks like your hair is the correct texture for the paradise. It's really cute and updated! Good luck!

Carol: Do you have your church picture back yet?

Do any of you watch Big Brother????
Old 08-14-2003, 05:15 AM   #4  

Another quick update. The appeal for the return of the girls has been filed!!!! I think my 33 years in state government finally paid off as I had some idea how to interpret the system. One thing for sure they are getting the idea we are not going away quietly.

6 more days and I'm off to Tennessee! So far I have plane tickets, rental car, a long list of properties to see, and looking forward to meeting 2 sweet people. We do need a meeting place. As far recognizing me, that will be easy. I'll be the tired one with a Cardinal t-shirt. Figured there will be nobody else around with that!
Old 08-14-2003, 07:00 AM   #5  
Carol

Good Morning Floozies!!!

WITHIN YOUR REACH

Don't let the need to have whatever comes next impair your enjoyment of whatever is now. Instead, let your gratitude serve as a gateway to the abundance that is all around you.

The way to stop needing anything is to be sincerely thankful that you already have it. That may at first sound strange, until you stop and consider what's happening.

As long as you put your energy into needing something, that energy is working against the reality of you ever having it. Yet the more you persist in being thankful for it, the more real and available it becomes for you.

Rather than longing for things to be a certain way, find value in the way things already are. Move in whatever direction you choose, while being fully appreciative of where you are.

Know that somehow, in some way, what you seek is even now available to you.

Let go of the need and let your heart be thankful. It will open your eyes to the reality of abundance already within your reach.

Have a great OP day!!!

Love and hugs
Carol

Old 08-14-2003, 07:09 AM   #6  

Good Morning

Today WILL be a good day....I just feel it! I WILL NOT stress over the work load! I can & will ONLY do as much as I can do!

I figured if I told myself this EVERY morning maybe I won't let so much bother me! Also, reading Carol's motivationals help! (Thanks Carol!)

Dee (Titan),
Looking for forward to meeting you!!! Pick a place & we'll be there at 4:00!!!

FLOOZIE'S..........Hope you have a great OP day!!! More tonight....
Old 08-14-2003, 10:35 AM   #7  
Losing it!

FLOOZIE ALERT****FLOOZIE ALERT!!!!!!!!

Jennelle, Jeanne, Vickster, Cheryl, Doni, Dee*********WHERE THE HECK ARE YA?????????
Old 08-14-2003, 12:11 PM   #8  

Here I am Gayle. I am so happy that you decided to take the painting classes. You have talent so why not develop it more and enjoy life.

Happy belated anniversary to you Debbie and James. I hope that you enjoyed each other. I am glad that you are blessed with such a wonderful husband.

Happy belated anniversary to you too Dhelley and Mike. I hope that you enjoyed your day. Sorry to hear that school is so stressful.

Dee I am keeping your family in my prayers. We know that the babies should be with your loving family. When you see Sherry and Debbie give them a hug from me.

Ramona I also think that you would look good in the paradise haircut. Go for it. It will be a nice change. How are you hanging in there?

Carol way to go on the weight loss. One more pound is good. Better to lose than gain. It all counts in the end.

I debated about posting this but I am going to. I am such a downer sometimes. I hate to post negitive things and there has been so much. I just feel that my heart is breaking because this touch so close to home. One of the neighbors on our block, a friend of Dez's skateboards in front of our house daily. He is 17,blond and really cute. happy go lucky type of kid. Gee this is hard....I don't even know if I can go further before I compose myself. Ok here it is. When we were gone on the weekend he had a fight with his girlfriend and shot himself. The neighbors are all very close here. We have parties all the time. When this happenned early sunday morning alot of the neighbors came out to see what was going on. Ken next door was just bawling because he heard the shot and over heard the cops saying it was Steve. He died. Everyone is so shocked. I think it was just in the heat of the moment that he did this. He wasn't depressed. This is tough for us because Dez was so close, three times attempted. She isn't even home to go to his funeral. She use to walk home from school with him. That is two of her friends this year that killed themselves. The family can't even stay in the house. I just feel their pain. Please pray for their family. It is just so sad. His prayers are today and his funeral is tomorrow.

Sorry for the downer but I know that you will understand.
Old 08-14-2003, 12:27 PM   #9  

Dee, what a tragically sad time for this young man's family and friends. I am so very sorry you are having to go through such pain and I will remember this family in my prayers.
Old 08-14-2003, 06:59 PM   #10  

Dee-That is absolutely horrible. I am sending prayers your way.
I hope the power outage hasn't affected you.

Ramona-I still didn't get the attachment. I don't know why I would be able to get the one, but not the others. Did you send breathless differently from the rest?

Sherry-Did your motivational talk to yourself help today? I am still buried under. I am so stressed that I ate 3 twizzlers at school. I'm not sure how many points it was, but I'm counting it as 3. I think it's really only 2. Another thing, I haven't gotten my period yet this month. I think the change is starting to happen. That might be adding to my stress load (or a least my depression.)
Old 08-14-2003, 11:57 PM   #11  
Losing it!

Hi girls!!!!

Shelley: I'll be say'n a little prayer for the "period fairy" to come visit you!!!! You can keep her, when she's around here, I'm a grouch!

Dee: How's Dez coping? Did you go ahead and tell her since she's gone? My heart is heavy feeling for that young man and his family. Did you guys suffer through the power failure?
Old 08-15-2003, 03:59 AM   #12  

Sherry & Debbie: I'm assuming that the Alabama grill is still at Opry Mills. Lets meet in front of that some time between 4 and 4:30. I'll have my cell phone with me. That number is 217-899-9947. I'll be wearing a Cardinal t-shirt!

For anyone else, I would love to chat with you, and you have the number.

Oh Shelley, trust me. Not dealing with periods alias TOM, is super fantastic!!!
Old 08-15-2003, 06:07 AM   #13  
Carol

GOOD MORNING FLOOZIES!!!

Dee: How devastating. My prayers are with the family!!! I hope Dez will be okay when she hears...

Hugs to you and yours as well.

UP TO YOU

One way or another, you will get something accomplished today. Exactly what you get accomplished is up to you.

The hours of this day will go by, no matter what you do. What you get from them is up to you.

The world is filled with challenges, frustrations, joys and opportunities.

What you make of them is up to you.

Some of the people around you will praise you and encourage you, others will curse you and oppose you, still others will ignore you.

Yet the way you respond is completely up to you.

You can hide away from life or you can dive into its glorious richness.

Some people will help you, others will hurt you, yet no one can live your own unique life for you.

The way you experience this priceless gift of life is now and always up to you.

Have a great OP day!!

Hugs & Love

Carol
Old 08-15-2003, 09:32 AM   #14  

I am just getting ready to head out to the funeral. Pray for me that I have strenght getting through it. Pray for Steve's family too. Dez was the first one to tell me. She is 2000 miles away. I guess that is how quickly news travels on msn.

Dez was caught in the power outage. She was right downtown about to take a subway. They had to walk 6 miles back to the house. She said it was crazy. Rush hour no traffic lights and no transportation unless you have your own car. Lots of people walking and trying to stop traffic to get accross. We tryed calling her but the cell phones were out. We reached the house number and the aunt said that she did here from the kids and they were ok. Dez called when she got back in. Thank goodness with all this heat and no electricity the family she is staying at has a pool.

Well time to get ready. Send me strenght. This has been very difficult. I am having a hard time sleeping because it just keeps going over in my head.

Hope that I take everyones sorrows today and bury them.
Old 08-15-2003, 06:07 PM   #15  

Dee-I am sending more prayers your way.

Sherry and Debbie-You will appreciate this. My principal emailed me and asked me what is wrong, I don't seem to be myself. I told her that I am just snowed under just like everyone else, and can't seem to get organized. Her answer was can someone else in the office help you? HELLO???? The others in the office are just as fed up and snowed under as I am! God forbid she get us more help! Any help that comes goes directly to the classroom. We are the last to get any at all. Even the clinic girl has to go to the classroom during the day for a reading group, which of course means guess who has to cover for her!
Thanks for letting me rant!! TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Closed Thread