Old 03-20-2015, 06:09 AM   #31  

Good morning to you all. I did a long post yesterday and went to use a smilie and it locked it up and poof it was gone. I forgot about it and never got back in here.

Over the last couple days I have gotten the handbags all hung up, cleaned up the spare room and packed the bags I am going to give away and brought them downstairs and stacked them with the other boxes. We aren't going to mess with stuff until we get back from Indiana in June then we will start clearing stuff out. I still have to dust and vacuum upstairs this weekend than it is done for a bit and it will start all over again.

I have a dr's apt next week so will probably get blood tests and such done for a1c, cholesterol and such. Hope my numbers have stayed good.

Maggie: Glad you are feeling better. Just take it easy as this stuff is pretty rough from what I hear. I have a friend who is a stylist and she is having to wear a mask just so she can go back to work and be sure she isn't giving it to her customers.

Jean: Brother, kind of a waste of time and effort last night. I am not sure that I wouldn't have called the whole thing off once people started calling and saying they weren't coming or coming late. You open your home than no one shows. Hope Bob's office enjoys your efforts anyway.

You all have a nice day. I am taking Jack to work this morning so that I can go to Walmart and get more veggies and fruits and such. You go through it at a pretty good pace on this diet. Have a great weekend. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote