Old 01-18-2015, 10:02 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls and Aaron--WTG Aaron on your weight loss this week!

I checked out the dash diet and it sure does seem very doable, so did you sign up and do the 3 or 6 month program? Is it all online, or do they send you the information through email?

I have decided when I get back from vacation that I need to start watching my diet and continue to exercise, no more free for all!!!

Holly I thought you looked hot in your pictures posted but of course totally understand the struggle as well!

Sunster, yes we will be going to Sturgis this year but I think we will only be going for like 4 days instead of 9. Not even sure where we will be staying at might just be a campground somewhere when we get there

Oh I do have to say I bought the Pivotal Living band that tracks your steps, sleep, hydration, calories burned, and activities. Through Amazon it is $15 but you need to have a compatible phone (IOS or Android) to download the AP, very easy to run and use. THe band is actually pretty slim compared to alot of them I have seen- You can youtube it and actually see the size. They say yearly renewal is going to be $12 so hey not bad at all- just started using it today, but haven't decided if I am going to take it to Cancun yet or not. Just thought if anyone has been looking for a good one without spending $100 plus dollara this one isn't bad at all

Well I suppose I should get off here and get to bed I got a lot to do tomorrow before taking off Friday

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 01-18-2015 at 10:23 PM.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2015, 10:07 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Oh and yes what a game! and boy did the Seahawks put a butt whooping on the Colts!
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2015, 08:40 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Well my last post disappeared. So I will redo it, Reda we ordered the dash book from Walmart.com. Today I am back down to where I was the day I cheated.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2015, 08:35 PM   #19  

Hi Gals. Well today I am down 1 more pound, that makes 9 lbs. so far.
Old 01-22-2015, 09:05 AM   #20  
Yo Yo Me

Alright Leatherman!! Aint it great being up here on the wagon?! I've lost 11 of the 20 I need to lose.
I'm facing a huge challenge starting 2nite. Ish my bifday wknd and at an event 2nite will be the most yummiest heated Brie w/ peaches in it, not to mention a wide array of fab food. 2morrow nite is sushi (saki). On Sat morning I'm meeting friends at a bar (bloody Mary's) before we get on the the party snow-train to Reno (box lunch/beer/champagne) and that nite, there's a huge party with burner friends with food and booze again. After a month of hard work, I really don't want to gain an ounce. But, sheesh, I'm going to have to be rock solid and stick with the plan!!
Reda, remember when I went to Vegas w/ the same dilema?? I had one drink there and survived. Well, booze is most of what got me into this mess, anyhow.
Hey, I've always lived in the moment and only look ahead with a plan when I'm on Frank! That's when I'm clearest, free-est, and happiest. Uh...but anyhoo...it's time to change some of that behavior because I am SICK of losing this same 20-30 pounds Again!!
Ok...thanks for listening, reading, or whatever it is we do here. My goal is to be looking good on Frank and a barstool!! This wknd will be good practice.
Sun
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:49 PM   #21  
Yo Yo Me

I made it past the warm Brie last night Now, to do sushi w/o Saki tonite. Then, no Bloody Mary in the am but I'll have a bit of champagne on the train and take it from there. Phew...this is no way to live...or is it?
Old 01-25-2015, 09:20 AM   #22  

Hi Gals Well I have lost 10.8 lbs since starting my diet 2 weeks ago. I am going to stay on the starting program for a full week more then the diet book says to. I hope this makes up for the cheat supper we had at the end of week one. We think we would have lost more weight if we had stayed on, and not cheated. Our weight loss stopped for 3 days , and we had been losing weight fast , around a pound or more every day, and when we started up again it really slowed down. I am not saying that it wouldn't have slowed down anyway. I hope all of you have a good weekend.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:13 PM   #23  

Hi Gals, Well today was a bad day for my diet, it is my moms birthday today and my wife's tomorrow. My dad died a few years ago and my mom wanted to go see American Sniper, and also wanted to go to a buffet. So I tried to be good, and just had a little bit of this and that. I know that tomorrow I will see it on the scale again, but I will try real hard to lose the extra weight this week. I was 258 yesterday and hope to be below 255 at the end of this week.
Old 01-26-2015, 04:47 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Leatherman, Sounds you are off to a great start. Let us know how the DASH diet does.

Sunster, Happy Birthday! And I think I am the queen of losing and regaining. But, I hope this time is different.

Reda, That bracelet tracker sounds great. I bought a "FitBit" and it lasted 6 months.... and just died??? So, I need to try that one you got.

Holly, I agree with Reda..... I have never seen any pic that you don't look hot in. Even at what you say was your heaviest....you were smoking hawt!

Colleen..... hope you are well.

Dawn.... are you pulling a Tammy and going MIA?

Well y'all..... I don't have much to gab about. Oh, wait... I do. I hit my 100 pound loss today.... in less than a year. I don't think I will keep my weight "this" low..... at 148. But I do want to gain muscle and shape up a little. But, other than that.... nothing to gab about.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 03:49 PM   #25  
Yo Yo Me

Wow!! 100 lbs...Bravo!!
My five day long birthday was way phun and now I'm back on the wagon.
Nuff said.
Sunset
Old 01-31-2015, 08:39 PM   #26  
Yo Yo Me

I think Reda is in Cancun, right?
Saw almond blossoms today. Already rediculous spring here. Big trouble for Cali but *****in' weather to ride in.
Sunset
Old 02-06-2015, 05:21 PM   #27  
Yo Yo Me

Howz everyone doing? I'm feeling good up here on the wagon. Decided not to weigh for weeks. That dang scale can make or break my day and I hate the control it has over me. Ok, hope y'all are well!
Old 02-09-2015, 02:08 PM   #28  
Yo Yo Me

Halooooo.....anyone around here?! Well, I was gone for months, so it's only right I hold down the fort!
Anyhoooo....I heard a great analogy for maintainence, when I get there again. Maintainers have to look at processed foods like vegetarians/vegans look at meat. As in NEVER. It's those, "Just one won't hurt" that Re my downfall. Oh well, just thought I'd share that.
Hope you're all well......Sunset
Old 02-10-2015, 02:30 PM   #29  
Yo Yo Me

...a tumble weed rolls by......
Old 02-10-2015, 02:33 PM   #30  
Yo Yo Me

.......crickets.......