3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 08-01-2014, 07:08 PM   #31
Thin Within

Talking

GOOD AFTERNOON IN AUGUST MAGNOLIAS ☺♫

It is a lovely warm day here in the ♥-Land once again this day. There are many happy birds twittering on the wires over the back yard. Their feeders in the form of little wooden houses are full of seeds and other items that are good for them. We feed them and Cecil watches them ever so closely and nails one on occasion. I don’t mind that but what I do mind is when he wants to share his catch and brings it inside and lets them go. Some aren’t even hurt a bit so we free them out back. Some don’t fare so well though. Cecil is so quick to catch one. He lays and waits patiently then pounces. He is a good hunter.

I have quite a number of freezer meals now so I can fix what I want when Will is in the hospital. I’ll be spending most of my day in his hospital room so I won’t have to “cook” for myself and just zap a box. He has spread the word that he doesn’t want any visitors on the 5th which is the day of his operation. He will give me a call on that day and let me know if he wants me to come there. We have our doubts for we think he will just feel like sleeping. It is a good thing they can do this operation through a few small slits and not have to open him up completely but they will knock him out for the process.

We are still planning to leave in the spring so hope all goes well with our plans. Our home base will be there in Texas on our friends ranch where it gets hot and humid. We will probably go to spend some time in a small town near Loss Vegas NV where we have stayed before years back. It will be a good place to sell some of the “high falutin” dolls that I will be making.

JEAN I imagine you will feel so much better getting things out of the basement if you don't use it much. How nice of you to do cat chores for a friend. I need to tackle some things in my kitchen that can't be washed in the dish washer.

DONNA FAYE Miralax is what Will did buy for he knew about it and got the unflavored kind ~ but thanks anyway for the heads up for that is something a person should be aware of.

Always remember ~ Never, never, never give up

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote