View Poll Results: What Is Your Favorite Way To Relax?
A Long Hot Bubble Bath 2 28.57%
A Quite Walk 0 0%
Reading A Good Book 2 28.57%
Having a Couple Of Drinks 1 14.29%
Going For A Massage 0 0%
Going For A Drive 0 0%
Watching Television 2 28.57%
Sitting Outside In The Shade 0 0%
Fishing 0 0%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2003, 09:21 AM   #1  

Default Home of the Loozing Floozie's........(#32)

Hello

Here at McSkinneys, Our mission is to motivate,support and lose those pounds & inches.We must keep those Loozing Floozies loosing!!

Feel free to join our group of wonderful ladies.Come on in.....Give us YOUR motivation,support and ideas.We would love to have you!!!
Old 07-26-2003, 09:28 AM   #2  

Don't Forget To Go Back To #31 And Read The Last Few Posts There!!
Old 07-26-2003, 09:31 AM   #3  

Where is everyone? Busy I guess. Try to pop-in for a moment during the weekend and say hello!!

Hope your weekend is a OP one!!!
Old 07-26-2003, 09:40 AM   #4  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Morning

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned, full of family and friends!

Carol...Thank you so much for taking to time to post everyday and motivate us. I love reading your posts. How is your plan going?

Shelley...Have fun today! I'm sure whatever you eat, you won't blow it too bad.

Sherry....Looking forward to spending some time with you today. Fun in the sun I have banked a few points this week { not sure how many } and I'm sure you have too. I am planning on eating before I go too. Planning ahead will help us stay OP!!

Gayle...When are you leaving for your events?I love the "Cheat Free Day " thing. I'm on number 10!!

Don't have time to post to everyone this morning but thinking of you.
Love to all my floozie friends!!

Hug..deb
Old 07-26-2003, 10:25 AM   #5  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Sherry - It's not a pop-up. It looks for keywords in your post and makes them a hotlink to a website (where you click on the word and it takes you to a website.) It's all over the site. I saw it on the main message board page...one of the links (on the word overweight) was to an EPHEDRINE selling site!
Old 07-26-2003, 11:20 AM   #6  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay...I found out what it was. Somehow, some scumware got downloaded to my computer. Suzanne 3FC recommended a program called Ad-Aware (www.ad-aware.com). It scrubs your computer of any data miners. It found 526 ITEMS on my computer! Scary.....
Old 07-26-2003, 12:35 PM   #7  

Hi floozies!
I'm getting ready to leave for the beauty salon. I'm starting to get nervous. In fact, I almost called and cancelled! But, I'm ready for a change and I am going to do it!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and keep on being loozing floozies!!!!
Old 07-26-2003, 02:21 PM   #8  
Losing it!

Ramona, I'm sure your hair will turn out great! Your so beautiful, all eyes are on your face anyways!!! Post a pic when you can!

I am sitting here a sweaty mess!!! We are taking a break from one of the special events. All of them are outdoors in 104 heat! UGH!!! I dread this time every year! I am not staying OP today, this would of been cheat free day 12 for me. I have been able to stay on plan even with the events going on. But, we had to make a visit to the family this AM. MIL begged me to eat a donut, usually I can put her off, but today she kept insisting. There are some family members that I do not want knowing that I am dieting, so I guess it's probably a lousy excuse, but I ate it. Tonight we are going to SIL's house, I thought, cool, I'll grab a piece of meat and work from that....they are having sloppy joes, salads with potatoes, pasta etc. All of the stuff I'm not eating on plan. So I guess I will be off plan today and restart tomorrow. Which is really a bummer...I really wanted to stay OP! So tomorrow is rolling back to cheat free day1!

I hope everyone is having a super weekend!!! Feel free to hop in the car and come help hand out ice cream if your bored!
Old 07-26-2003, 11:03 PM   #9  

Hi everyone. I've scanned the messages, but hope to get back and read them later.

Yes, I've put the babies down, at least for now. I may be babysitting all 3 on August 10! Won't that be a trip? I've already figured out that my older granddaughter Kayla (you met her in the picture thread) just might want to spend some time with her new sisters too. Some day she will make a wonderful mother but lets hope not for a LONG time.

Still no pictures. I'd forgotten (though really don't think I was ever in this situation) how tricky it can be to get 3 little dolls, under 2, to be awake and alert at the same time!!! And I'm being good to not wake anyone. Yesterday, all 3 were "napping" (maybe with eyes open) at the same time, so I came home hoping that Lisa could get some rest.

Tonight I went to my normal Saturday auction. I call it the WWE auction because sometimes you question whether it's real or not. You can buy almost anything there and usually cheap. It's a consignment auction. One of the first things I saw were 2 brand new 6-9 month age dresses -- black, white, and gold. The price tags were $26.99 each!!! I got both of them for $2. Yes, my little dolls will need to grow, but it's going to take alot of patience on my part because I see the perfect picture, especially if I can find a gold outfit for "big" sister Ashley!!!

Oh, Sherry & Debbie. I'm working on "plan B" about my trip. I need to check out a couple of dates with Lisa, but the plan now is that I'll fly to Nashville for 2-3 days. There is a decent rate, and I need to check out a couple of things, but it looks like I can get almost 3 full days there with the flight schedule. I am going to be out of town Monday, but hope to finalize this Tuesday.

Last edited by Titan Card Fan; 07-26-2003 at 11:07 PM.
Old 07-27-2003, 06:17 AM   #10  

Hi Everybody! Sounds like everyone is busy this weekend. I had a wonderful time in Tampa. I saw a couple of people that I haven't seen in over 30 years. My parents had a ball. They decided to stay there for the night. A neighbor of ours from the old neighborhood was there and brought a picture that was taken 42 years ago of her and my mom sitting in the backyard with my dog. It really brought back some wonderful memories. I also saw my bro from NY. It was just a good time! I didn't eat anything at all until we got back in the car to leave. Then I ate a bunch of snacky foods (air popped corn, apple, 2 plums, reduced fat CheezeIts) . I probably at about 20 points in the car and that was for the whole day. Back to the program today!

Ramona-How did the hair turn out??? I'm sure you look beautiful!

Titan-I have to brag about my 3 neices. They are just adorable. I'll have to post a picture of the 3 of them!

Gayle-What's the use of dieting if we can't go off for 1 day once in awhile??? It's what happens after that 1 day that is the crucial time, if we continue to blow it or get right back to the plan. If you get right back on your plan you won't have a problem.

Debbie-What other WOE allows you to have beers on it?? Isn't it great that you are actually still OP and able to drink or eat whatever you want?

Sherry-I hope you had fun with Debbie at the party.

Jennelle-I was wondering the same thing. I thought you were talking about all the pop ups. Glad you found the problem and are able to fix it.
Old 07-27-2003, 10:27 AM   #11  

We just got the call that Mike's grandfather passed away a few minutes ago. Keep Mike in your prayers--he's very upset right now.
Thanks!
Old 07-27-2003, 10:29 AM   #12  

Good Mornin'

We had a great time yesterday at the pool party. Wayne got too much sun on his back and was hurting last night. But after I put some gel on it, he felt better this morning.

Gayle,
It's ok that you went off plan for a day! Just get right back today! Also, gotta think about sweating off pounds too!! Take it easy today and try not to work too hard or get too hot!

Shelley,
I'm glad you had a great time in Tampa! I wouldn't worry about the pound gained.It could have been from anything besides eating.Water retention maybe? It's also ok to be off plan for a day too! You're right.....We can always go right back OP the next day!! I went over my points by 3 yesterday but I know I had a couple in the bank, so that made me feel better.

Ramona,
How did your hair turned out? I can't wait to hear!! Can you post a picture?

Debbie,
I had fun yesterday.It was so much fun playing pool volleyball too.Did all this put James in the mood for a pool now?

Dee (Titan),
When "Plan B" scans out, just let us know so we can also plan for it. Have fun with those babies!!

Jennelle,
I downloaded the scanner too.I had 461 items.Thanks for sharing the link.We never know who's lurking around when we sign on!

Cheryl,
Hope you're having a fun trip!!

Dee, Vicki,Doni, Carol & Jeanne......Hello Try to post today!!

Have a great OP day!!
Old 07-27-2003, 10:33 AM   #13  

Shelley,
We were posting at the same time. I'm so sorry to hear about Mike's Grandfather. Please tell Mike that you both & his family are in my prayers.
Old 07-27-2003, 09:44 PM   #14  

I am here ..Been busy with something going on. AS USUAL. My life can't be calm if something is not going on or going wrong.

Shelley sorry to hear about Mike's grandfather. My prayers are with you.

Well i will check back in when i can put things in order with what is going on at home.

Everyone stay cool and safe and be good.

Vickster
Old 07-27-2003, 10:52 PM   #15  

Shelley give Mike a hug for me, I am sorry to hear the sad news.

Ramona I am thinking of you and your boys. I know that this must be a hard time for you.

Sorry that I am not posting to all of you but I love you and appreciate your support.
Closed Thread