3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Old 07-15-2014, 11:53 AM   #91
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good Morning ladies,

Had a great time at water aerobics class last night! Then I picked Santa up and took him to the dog park for a little while. Despite being quite tired when I got home, I didn't fall asleep until nearly midnight, probably because I was waiting for D's phone call that he arrived in Vegas after a long drive. Once he called, we talked briefly and then I went right to sleep.

Tonight is a conference call bookclub with some friends in Wisconsin. I haven't finished the reading. I'll do that on my lunch hour. I'm planning to go to the gym to ride the bike for 1/2 hour before the phone call.

============================

Happy - The fruit sounds delicious. You're right about peaches...you just never know about the ones in the store. Last year, I remember my step-mom and I buying them by the case from Costco, and they were so good for weeks, until toward the end of the season when the quality declined. I purchased some peaches at the grocery store yesterday, along with some Envy Apples. Both are sitting on my desk at work, and I'll be enjoying the apples while I wait for the peaches to ripen. I like having a lot of healthy snack options at work (fruit, string cheese, yogurt, sugar free pudding) to keep me away from the vending machine (it works about 99% of the time).

Laura - D and I saw "The World's End" when it was out in the theater. We thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope you enjoy "Begin Again". I still want to see "The Fault In Our Stars", though I know that will be a tear jerker. I also want to see "Life Itself" about Roger Ebert, which will also be a tear jerker.

Ceejay - I hope the storms weren't too bad and didn't cause too much anxiety.

to Annie, Susie, Shad and Terra!

Much love to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

Starting weight: 245
Lap RNY 11/19/2014: 215.5 surgery weight

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
3) Follow the Bariatric surgery eating plan
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 06:28 PM   #92
Turning Into A New Woman

S/C/G: 302/See Tracker/250

Height: 5'2 & 1/2

Laura ~ LOL,Although I do have the time but I dont have the patience to make a t-shirt quilt by hand

Happy ~ Yeah Im a early riser, I've tried taking Clyde with me on my walks but he doesnt walk, He will take a step and then stop and he does it until we come back home so I usually have to carry him back home, I think he's just too old to go for walks anymore but your right dogs usually make you pick up your pace, I would love if Clyde could walk like that in a fast pace but its okay I understand its his age.

Michelle ~ Thanks, Im loving the WATP's DVD, Im gonna do it tonight, I didnt have time to do it this morning but I'll be sure to do it tonight and then I'll be sure to do it Friday morning but I'll still walk tomorrow night and Thurs. night.

Scott and I woke up at 8:30 this morning and my mom,Scott and I went to Dillions to get Scott's med's and while he was getting his med's Mom and I both bought a book of stamps and then we came back home and cleaned house and then we went to walmart to get money put back on my card for an item I ordered off of Walmart.com and then we went to Free Birds Burrito's to get dinner and then we came back home and ate dinner and we've been home since, Im gonna do my work out dvd tonight after my mom goes to bed and thats all of my plans for today. Today I also let Clyde outside and gave him fresh food and I took my pills like I always do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"One year from now, all the hard work with be worth it"

Weight Loss Pictures:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/mini...-pictures.html
1st MAJOR Goal - 250
2nd MAJOR Goal - 200
FINAL Goal - 150
Terra1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2014, 07:26 PM   #93
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Have you ever been in the mood not to do anything? That's me today. I procrastinate until the last minute and then can get things done in 10 minutes that usually take me an hour.
I'm hoping that J, my co-worker, will come by Thursday and look at these pieces of furniture that I want to get rid of and take them off my hands. I'm sure I could sell them but I'd rather give things away. And he says he could use them. He's young, 21, and struggling, but trying. Sure will give me a lot more room.
No sign of the land lord's crew yesterday. But this will give me a bit more time to get things more organized. It feels as though I'm packing to move. And my goal is to get things narrowed down to only a few main items.
Had my spare bedroom all nice and clean but not any more. SIGH, a never ending cycle.

Michelle
I'm proud of you for exercising.

Happy
I love peaches. Can't wait for the local peaches to get ripe. These in the grocery stores don't look appealing to me.
Old 07-16-2014, 11:51 AM   #94

Morning all. Hump Day already!

Ceejay Ė Yeh, I havenít been in the mood to do much of anything this week. Thereís plenty to do, but only one thing is really time-sensitive at the moment. I hope your co-worker will take the extra furniture off your hands and clear up some space in your apartment. Yeh, cleaning never ends. Bleh.

Terra Ė Too bad Clyde canít help you with your walks. Our dog Coal loves his walks, but itís not as if we get to walk at a steady, rapid pace Ė thereís all the stopping, sniffing, marking, etc. But the dog walks are for Coal, not for me, so I have to get other exercise on my own. Yummm Ė burritos. Love Ďem!

Michelle Ė Good job with the exercise!! I need to get back to it, so tonight I think Iíll try to get to the Zumba class at the gym. I heard ďThe Fault in our StarsĒ was really good, but definitely a tear jerker. Yeh, I bet the Roger Ebert movie would be good. Between last week and this one, Iíve seen several trailers for movies that sound like theyíll be really good.

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies! Hope youíre all having a great week!
==
Iíve decided not to try and do the rider course on a walk-in basis this weekend Ė the first session would be Thursday night and I already have a brow appointment that night. And Saturday Iím finally getting my hair cut. My stylist was out on maternity leave since May and I think my last cut was in April Ė my hair needs a cut really badly!

So I will hold off until next weekend and go to the class sessions I originally registered for. BF started his class on Monday. Yesterday was the first day of hands-on riding. He wore his new helmet for nearly 2 hours and concluded that it was too small for him. He has a narrow head, but itís long from front to back, so he went to the local cycle shop and determined he needs to go up not one, but two sizes. I tried on his helmet and itís good for me. Based on the sizing chart on the site he bought from, I would have needed a medium, but the size large helmet feels snug and it doesnít move around, so Iíll keep the size large for myself. I still need to get some gloves.

Last nightís movie, ďBegin AgainĒ was good. It stars Mark Ruffalo as a washed-up music producer who gets fired and Keira Knightly (sp?) as a songwriter-singer. The cast also included Adam Levine, Celo Green and Mos Def. It had a lot of music and it was entertaining. I finally went to the $5 theater (Tuesdays only) that the other movie gals have been going to occasionally. Itís a nice theater, but a bit of a drive for me, half of which is on a main road with a good number of traffic lights. But I guess Iíd pick that theater occasionally. Right now Iím only going to the movies on Tuesdays about once or twice a month, so itís not a big deal to drive there. Especially in good weather.

Weighed myself this morning at home - up another pound. I've been trying to track my food on both MFP and WW eTools and have been doing that, but my eating has still been atrocious. Last week I had a gain at WW of 1.8. At some point I will get back in the groove and stop the gains.

Today I'm having lunch with a work buddy. Usually I really enjoy it, but she's been mentioning my brother's death every time we run into each other and I just hope we don't spend the entire lunch on that topic. Or maybe I really should talk about it. I haven't really spent much time talking to anyone about it (other than my bf and immediate family) so this might be a good thing for me.

Well, thatís it for me. TTFN.
Old 07-16-2014, 12:02 PM   #95
Turning Into A New Woman

Laura ~ Yeah I wish Clyde could go on walks but oh well I guess, He cant help it that he's old now, I love burrito's too, They are so yummy.

My alarm went off at 8:00 AM but I slept for 10 mins after it went off so then I got up at 8:10 AM and got ready to go to school. Got to school around 9:00 AM and I dont have anything to do until 10:30 AM, I have a training at 10:30 AM and then at 11:30 AM I have a meeting and then I have a meeting at 1:00 PM and another one at 2:00 PM and then at 3:00 PM I'll go back home but while I was still at home I took my pills and gave Clyde fresh food and I let him outside. My only plans for today are the same plans I have every day which is to do my 2 mile walk work out dvd tonight. If I have places to go in the morning I dont work out but I make sure I still work out in the evening even if I dont work out in the morning so I wont work out in the morning until Friday but like I said I'll still do my evening work out.

Weight Loss Pictures:
1st MAJOR Goal - 250
2nd MAJOR Goal - 200
FINAL Goal - 150
Old 07-16-2014, 02:17 PM   #96
Creating a Healthier Me

Good morning ladies,

Exciting news! I'm a great aunt again! My eldest niece gave birth to her first baby, a girl named Audrey Kate who weighed 6lbs 3 oz, not sure of the length. I just got a text around 11:30 pm. My niece's "fluid was low" (not sure what that means), so they induced her, but the induction stressed the baby, so she had an emergency c-section. As of last night, my niece and her baby girl are doing fine. I will check in with my niece (or my sister) shortly to see how they're doing today.

I went to the gym after work yesterday and did 1/2 hour on the bike. Today, I have a weight loss surgery support group at 6:15, so I'll be able to get to the gym and ride the bike for 30-40 minutes before the meeting. It's nice that this particular group meeting is located near the gym and also near several restaurants so I have dinner options.

Also, when I met with the bariatric nutritionist a few weeks ago, she gave me a list of the best choices at several fast food restaurants, which is quite helpful since sometimes I eat meals "on the go".

============================

Terra - Poor wee Clyde. Some dogs when they get up in years don't like going for walks much anymore. Do you have any dog parks near you? He might like that because then he can interact with other doggies or people. Some days Santa prefers interacting with the dogs, but mostly he loves getting lovin' from all the other doggie "parents". Bravo on doing WATP!! Good for you for doing the 2 mile walk each time! What classes are you taking at school?

Ceejay - I hope work is going better today, and that your co-worker picks up the furniture. Good for you for cleaning and sorting.

Laura - I'd love to try a Zumba class again. Hopefully with all the exercise I'm doing, I'll be in good enough shape to last more than 10 minutes! Good for you and your bf for getting all your necessary gear for riding. Glad you liked "Begin Again". How was Adam Levine's acting? I really like his music and I like his personality on "The Voice". I hope that your lunch today goes well. Sending you lots of hugs.

to Shad, Happy, Susie and Annie!

I'd better sign off for now.

Much love and many hugs to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Consume less than 120 grams of carbs, 30 grams of sugar and 1,100 net calories (factoring in exercise) 2) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
Old 07-16-2014, 06:28 PM   #97
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Today is my Friday. It's my 3 day week end and I'm ready to stay at home. As a matter of fact I cancelled a doctor's appointment in Jonesboro just to stay at home. It was a follow up anyway.
I'll do more later.

Michelle
It's nice to have the class near the gym. I'm also glad to hear that the nutritionist gave you restaurant options.
Old 07-16-2014, 08:20 PM   #98

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Sorry to be absent but I have been extremely busy. What with tidying up bank accounts and cleaning the apartment and saying goodbye to family and friends it's been hectic.

I've still got a bit to do and the landlady is coming over for an inspection tomorrow. She brought in a prospective tenant today. I did warn her that cleaning was in progress. The prospective tenant was okay with it I think. So saying that, I had better get back to it. Two more days before I board the ferry for the South Island and pick up my car and go for a long drive. I will try to get back later for personals but don't hold your breath.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2014, 09:49 PM   #99
Turning Into A New Woman

Michelle ~ Nope there isnt any dog parks near me but Clyde doesnt like other dogs at least he didnt when he could see them I dont know how he would act towards them when he cant sleep them, We could try and see how it goes one of these Tuesday's when mom is off of work. The class I take at school is a cooking class and school isnt a real school, Its just a place I call school cause I learn alot every time I go there, I also go to meetings there, I go to the DA4A Meeting,Publicity for DA4A meeting, Legislative Committee meeting and the fundrasing committee which every committee has to do with DA4A, DA4A stands for Disability Advocates 4 Action

Weight Loss Pictures:
1st MAJOR Goal - 250
2nd MAJOR Goal - 200
FINAL Goal - 150
Old 07-16-2014, 11:17 PM   #100

Height: 5'7"

Hi Everyone. I have been lurking..reading the posts when DH is driving to work in the morning. I keep thinking I will have some time in the evening or even at lunch to post and then something comes up.

I have been working long hours this week because my Director is gone and I have a chance to work on all those "little" things that I never seem to get to. I've made some inroads. I haven't worked out this week at all because of working so late, but I have been trying to get up about every two hours and do a lap around the floor.

My Fitbit is letting me know that I am very sedentary and I don't like it..so I'm trying to move more! I told myself I will get back to the treadmill and WATP dvd this weekend and follow through during the week.

I didn't work late tonight or at home; we went to dinner with some friends which was a nice break in the week.

Terra: That is cool that you are taking a cooking class. What sort of things are you learning there?

Michelle: Look at you riding that bike and making your water aerobic classes!
Also congratulations on your new grand-niece

Shad: Just a few more days and you are off to write the next chapter of your life. I think it would feel very adventurous!

Ceejay: Whoo Hoo!!! It's your weekend! How nice to have 3 days off. Sometimes it is good to just stay home and do nothing. enjoy yourself.

Laura: Sorry to hear about the gain. You have been under a lot of stress with your brother's unexpected death and I think you should be kind to yourself, exercise lightly, drink a lot of water, get a lot of sleep and relaxation and feed yourself well...not overeat but have good food..that helps restore you. The weight will come off.

Hi Happy and Annie!
Old 07-17-2014, 08:44 AM   #101
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning Sisters....

Not much of nothing going on. Had a couple of phone interviews this week, hopefully I will get the call back for an in person interview. I feel both went very well. Fingers crossed.

My ankle is giving me fits and making it h*ll to walk. Cannot really do anything about it as the insurance with Obamacare does not cover it. Bleh. I just rub my ankle with stinky stuff at night and pray for the best.

Tomorrow Sam and I are gong to take Jacob to see the new Disney movie Planes: Fire and Resue or something like that. He just loves those types of movies and we think he will be good during it.

My brother, Michael, with the cancer had some really good news. His doctor had just gotten back from a forum that introduced a new treatment for his type of cancer. The treatment was after a 10 year study and can add up to 17 months to his life whatever it was going to be without the treatment. So far his numbers are great and he feels no pain, yet.

No personals today, sorry.

Have a marvelous day all.

Hugs

HEALTHY, HAPPY, GRATEFUL, BLESSED!!

Lap RNY 2/12/07

annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 12:06 PM   #102
Creating a Healthier Me

Good morning ladies,

I went to the gym yesterday after work and rode the bike for 45 minutes. After that, I went to the Weight Loss Surgery support group, which was really good. It's so helpful hearing from people so you know what to expect and hear what challenges they are having (right after surgery or several months or years post-op). One man I met in a support group last week, is just 5 lbs away from his pre-surgery goal, so he will no doubt be having surgery in the next month or two. One woman at the support group is having surgery next week. She's excited and a little nervous. Another woman lost 110 lbs since her surgery in January. She looks amazing!

Tonight is the book club, followed by yoga. I may hit the gym and ride the bike for 20-30 minutes prior to book club. Since book club is over the phone, it won't matter how sweaty I am.

=================================
Ceejay - I hope you have a very relaxing 3 day weekend!

Shad - I can only imagine how hectic things have been. I hope the apartment inspection goes well.

Terra - I guess I'd forgotten that Clyde doesn't see well. In that case, maybe it's best not to take him to the dog park. He probably wouldn't deal with the other dogs running all around and running up to him. That is way cool that you're taking a cooking class. That's great you're so involved with DA4A (thanks for explaining what DA4A stands for, I didn't know).

Susie - It's tough to find the time, energy and motivation to work out when you have to work long hours. In the past, a lot of my weight gains were at times when I was working 50+ hours per week. I know with the economy the way it is, you want to keep your bosses happy, just be sure to make yourself and your health a priority too.

Annie - I hope the phone interviews turn into in person interviews and then turn into great job offers! I'm keeping my fingers crossed, saying prayers and sending you lots of good vibes. : As for your ankle, have you tried using an ankle brace or ACE bandage? That is good news for your brother! Hope you enjoy the movie tomorrow. Who is going to watch Royce while you're at the movie?

to Laura and Happy!

Much love,

My Mini Goals:
Old 07-17-2014, 12:49 PM   #103

Morning all.

Terra Ė You could always take Clyde with you on your walks Ė in a stroller, LOL. I donít think I knew he was blind. We just met a couple at a party last weekend that has a dog that went blind. In his own home he does well enough, but not outside of it. How does Clyde do? You sound busy with all the DA4A meetings. Good for you doing the WATP video. Ooh, cooking class. Sounds fun. Do you like it?

Michelle Ė Congrats on being an aunty again! And congrats to your niece. Iím glad everything worked out well with the birth. Good job doing your exercise! Youíre in the groove girl! Iím sure youíll be back at Zumba sometime in the future. Re Adam Levineís acting in ďBegin AgainĒ Ė it was fine, meaning it wasnít noticeably bad.

Ceejay Ė Yay for your Friday and double yay for a 3-day weekend!!! Hope you have a wonderfully relaxing time.

Shad Ė You sound busy, but Iím sure the prospect of your trip to the South Island is keeping you going. Hope the inspection goes well and you get the security deposit back!!

Susie Ė Sorry youíve been working long hours again, but I agree - it does feel good to finally get to those little things. Good for the fitbit reminding you that youíre being sedentary and good for you getting up and moving every so often. I find myself staying put at my desk a lot, except for bathroom breaks. And occasionally Iíll print something to a printer other than the one at my desk and it forces me to get up. I should probably work in more deliberate movement Ė like walking up the stairs to another floor, walking around the office and then back down again. And we have 4 floors, so I could do moreÖ Yeh, things have been stressful lately, but itís time for me to get back in the exercise groove and stop with the junky snacking. I hate when I fall back into the habit of snacking at work.

Annie Ė Fingers crossed that the phone interviews result in call-backs. Sorry your ankle is giving you problems. That sucks. Is there some sort of waiting period you have to get past before O-care will cover it?? I hope you enjoy the movie w/ S & J tomorrow. Good news re your brotherís new treatment option!!! Take it easy.

Hi Happy!!
==
I went to Zumba class last night. It was alright. I was way in back and couldnít see for much of the time, but it was fun. I didnít get quite the workout I could have, but it was something.

My other two co-workers are back in the office today, so it wonít be as quiet. My WW meeting is later this morning, so I skipped breakfast. The scale at home was back down a pound this morning, so weíll see how my WW weigh-in goes.

Tonight I have my brow appointment, and I also have to remember to pick up my contact lenses from Costco. If I go by myself, I might take the time to browse around Costco and see what looks interesting. The only problem is the product sizes Ė most of itís too much for a 2-person household, unless itís something non-perishable.

I think thatís about it. TTFN.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:30 PM   #104
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning all,

Yesterday turned into a busier day that we had planned. We went up to Duluth for a couple of things. Went to Home Depot, DH got some stuff for a yard project. They have really nice Anderson patio doors. There is one I would love which is a single entry door and it has wide side panel skylights which are actually doors about a foot wide and they have screens on them. I told DH this would be PERFECT as I can open the side doors to get my air flow, kitties could look outside and the door is much more sturdy than the open French doors we have now. Watch... our doorway is probably not the right size for this.

We had lunch and then headed over to a lovely park on the lakefront. They have a beautiful rose and peony garden - all the while I thought of you Shad and how much you would enjoy this. DH took LOTS of pictures. The frustrating part was that you can't get any information online about the state of the blooming flowers. There's some old websites about the location but that's about it. We went up there about 3 weeks ago and the roses were not even budding and the peonies were barely pushing a bloom. Went there yesterday and it looks like we missed the peak bloom by about a week. Which means they probably pop around 4th of July week which is insanely busy with people - not good for taking pictures. It was a gorgeous day weather wise and we had a such a nice day. Of course in Duluth we always make a stop for my Sushi! This time we picked up a couple of the raw version for our favorite Australian bartender. "A" was thrilled to bits - kind of like I was when I saw the advertisement the first time around. She said back in Australia she had sushi every day and sure did miss it. I hope she likes the selection we picked - I am a cooked sushi person - no raw for me thank you very much. I also stocked up on fresh crab cakes and got a lovely piece of Alaskan salmon - I'll be eating that for 3 days. I'd better check myself for fins and gills by the weekend. We had just the nicest day even if it was busy and a lot of driving. Today we are supposed to go for a pontoon ride and hopefully will catch some eagle shots as there are at least 3 nests along the lake where we will be going. We have something to do for the next 5 days straight and I still have to try and squeeze in some time to make phone calls to solicit some more people for our summer fundraiser as well as take a few things back to Kohls (an hour's ride from here) and finish what I started cleaning the garage.

Annie - thanks for checking in. I'm glad to hear that there is some favorable treatment for your brother. I think the important part is to make the most of what we have - there are so many ways a life can be cut short, we just never know. I try to remember that when my mood turns dark - not worth fretting or wasting time on people and things that don't deserve it. I'm also sorry to hear about your ankle. What is wrong with it? Can you tape it up to support it - sometimes that helps too. Welcome to the age of immobilization

Susie - I know what you mean about satisfaction in sometimes getting to fixing the "loose ends" at work. Bummer that work is interfering with your better life but I think taking a break every hour or so helps. When I was in the office I'd walk to the restrooms at the far end of the building just to get a bit more movement into the day. My sister said the same thing you did about the Fitbit pointing out how sedentary one can be. I hope the Fitbit is a friendly reminder, not a nag

Terra - great attitude about school and anyplace is a place to learn. I really enjoyed taking some cooking classes, I hope you do too.

Shad - I miscalculated and thought you were already signed off from the job and on your way to the south island. Get out of there already! Happy travels and onward to better things. I did stick my nose in several of the roses at the gardens, I can understand better how you talk about fragrances. One visitor was telling me that the hybrid roses are pretty but they have mostly bred the smell right out of them. It's not as pretty a place as Butchart or the Chicago botanical gardens, but you'd enjoy it none the less.

Ceejay - you've been a busy lady lately - I think a 3 day "veg out" weekend is just in order for you. Relax and enjoy! Very nice of you to help out your co-worker with extra furniture and things you are ready to part with. I'm sure the favor will come back to you and more.

Michelle - congrats on a new wee one in your life I hope she's close enough where you get to visit and snuggle up. Hopefully you will get to Zumba'ing again. With time. How is your back holding up? Can you walk short distances?

Laura - it's good that you could repurpose BF's helmet for you. DH has a giant big head and always had a problem getting helmets to fit so that's why he finally gave up his Harley. I hope this works well for you. Probably better that you stuck with the original class plan. After waiting so long for a haircut, I can see why you'd be eager to get back in the chair again. Hope you had a nice lunch with your work buddy. Did you have a nice chat? Death and loss are tough things to deal with, not an easy thing for me - that's why no one is allowed to die before me However, if you needed to talk, I hope you had a good chat with them. I had to smile about your comment with us passing pounds around to each other. I think Michelle lost some weight and I caught it. Now I lost it and honestly, did not intend for anyone else to find it

My condolences to you Java Turtle on the loss of your brother

Hellos to lurkers and those I have missed. I need to get something to eat before it's too late. Don't want to eat just before I have to go out on the boat although she hasn't returned my call so I don't know if we are still on for this afternoon.

Later chicks
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 10:00 PM   #105
Turning Into A New Woman

Susie ~ I've learned how to be an advocate for myself as well as for others, I learned that when I first started going to school back in 05.

Michelle ~ Yeah your right it probably wouldnt be a good idea to take Clyde to the dog park, Yeah DA4A is a great group, I've been involved with the group since 05.

Laura ~ Clyde does good inside and we have a fenced in yard so he does good outside too. Yeah the DA4A meetings defintely keep me busy. Yeah Im really enjoying the WATP's dvd. Yep I like the cooking class

Happy ~ You've taken cooking classes too? Thats cool. Yeah I like the cooking class Im in.

I woke up at 7:00 AM so I decided to get up at that time even though I had an hour left to sleep,My alarm wasnt gonna go off for another hour but oh well anyway I got up and got ready for school and after I got ready I let Clyde outside and took my pills and gave Clyde fresh food and I ate breakfast, Now its almost time for me to watch for my bus, Im going to school for cooking class and peer support today, Im also going to school an hour early today so I can get help with a job application. My other plans for today is to get my 2 mile walk in this evening and thats it, Maybe I'll do a little sewing tonight too.

Weight Loss Pictures:
1st MAJOR Goal - 250
2nd MAJOR Goal - 200
FINAL Goal - 150