3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Worldlies January - Janus, god of the New Year and good intentions. (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/291063-worldlies-january-janus-god-new-year-good-intentions.html)

Shad 01-30-2014 03:54 PM

And I am another that Happy for whom might need the cattle prod (passing it over). I have eaten very badly, not exercised and drunk far more than required over the past couple of days and so haven't kept up to date with the tracker. I will be back to it tonight.

Someone asked about the body of water in my photos. That is Wellington harbour. It's not such a nice day out there today, but I might try to take my camera up to the 18th floor later and try to get some photos of it. It's one of the worlds most beautiful harbours IMHO and quite similar to that of San Francisco with all the hills, but without the fog.

Anyway, be back later as I can manage. Fairly busy at the moment.

annie175 01-31-2014 09:53 AM

Good Morning All.

I must say that was the absolute fastest I have ever gotten rid of a cold, must be all the vitamins I take every day and the airborne I drank. 5 days that was it on the cold WOW. Happy dance!!

Going to meet some former co-workers for lunch today. Going to Qdoba. Looked up on MFP for naked (no shell) grilled chicken taco salad with this that and the other on it. It has about 20 listings of different combos for it. I chose the closest I could. WOW

Cannot do personals just now, have to get my desk cleared.

Hugs all

happy2bme 01-31-2014 09:59 AM

Morning all,

Quickie for me too - we have a bunch of things to do today so I'm just doing a fast scan as I down my coffee. Will catch up later. Stay warm and out of trouble! Later...

Oh and I guess we have a new month rolling up quick - need to think of a thread title.

diyana 01-31-2014 12:04 PM

Good morning ladies,

So glad it's Friday! This weekend, I'm going to do some writing and work on my friend's birthday video.

=================
Happy - So sorry you have problems with the site. That's really why unless I'm posting just a few sentences, I do my posts in notepad and then copy/paste them into the site. I do that with other stuff I post online when it's more than just a sentence or two...just to be on the safe side. So sorry you're having a ton more snow and that you had to reschedule his follow-up...but better than driving in bad weather. That sucks you're still having vertigo and knee/leg pain. Isn't it funny how our animals insist on "investigating" when we're down on the floor with them. Like Ceejay and Shad, I probably need the cattle prod as well.

Laura - Wishing you a wonderful, relaxing and fun vacation!

Ceejay - I've not heard of a once per week Vitamin D. I hope it helps. It's important for us to get lots of calcium too. How long will your friend be staying with you? Good for you for treating yourself to a haircut.

Shad - I've love to see more photos of Wellington Harbor. It did remind me a bit of San Francisco, which is lovely. On the other side of the bay is Oakland, which is where a lot of the BIG ships pull in to port, so there are huge cranes everywhere. Oakland's harbor is more for function than for aesthetics.

Annie - I'm so glad you're over your cold!! I'm glad MFP has listings for naked taco salads, etc. We don't have Qdoba here in CA (but I loved them in WI). So far, I've been able to find most of the foods I eat on MFP, which is handy.

How's this for a thread title, "Feeling the Love for Ourselves and Our Friends in February"?

well, gotta get back to it. 8 more hours 'till the weekend!

ceejay52 01-31-2014 04:24 PM

I got the print out of my lab test today. Was pleased with most everything else. I had to go back to the doctor. Of all things I have developed a boil in the bra strap area of my back. It's really been sore. He didn't drain it today cause it was still too hard. He will next week if it doesn't on it's on. He gave me more antibiotics. I asked him if this was a side affect of the vitamin d. He said no that it was due to stress. I told him I had been dealing with training a new person at work. Didn't tell him he was arrogant. My body doesn't deal in stress well.
Instead of pounds lost, I'm going for inches lost. I have the same measurements as I did when I first started way back when. At least I haven't gained any thing but fat.

--------------
Michelle
The once a week vitamin D is a prescription 50,000mcg. The pharmacist said that this had less side affects than the Fosamax. I didn't realize how low I was until I saw the numbers today. I like the suggestion for next month's thread title.

Shad
I wouldn't mind seeing more pictures of Wellington. Loved the architecture.

happy2bme 01-31-2014 04:44 PM

What about "Freezing Our Frasses Off in February? :rofl:

Laura705 02-01-2014 10:16 AM

Quick post from plane pre-takeoff to say hello. Fingers :crossed: for on time departure. Oops now 11 min delayed. Grrr. Will see if I can post later today or tomorrow. TTFN.

happy2bme 02-01-2014 12:12 PM

Happy February peoples - setting up the new thread -

Worldly Chicks - Feeling the Love for Ourselves and Our Friends in February

Click me to be transported to the new thread

Please don't post here anymore.

annie175 02-01-2014 04:04 PM

Laura Have fun for all of us.

I suck at personals right now. I am struggling with work. And passwords. Not related. Please forgive me.

Happy. Pork loin. Make slits in whatever roast. Cut up apple in half inch slices. Placr in slits Pour 1/2 cup maple syrup over. Put in cut up tatts. Carrots onions. Salt. Pepper. A little chicken broth like half cup. I use bullion chicken. 8 hours on low.