Old 01-17-2014, 02:39 PM   #136  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Yay! I think I've just about had an epiphany regarding the content management system used at my work. It's WordPress, and while I've used it "on the front end" off and on for years, I've never been brave enough to dive into the programming guts of it. Especially since it's written in a programming language I didn't know. Well, in this job, I've had to get knee deep in the programming guts of it to make necessary changes...or tell my boss "I can't do it" and they have to hire a consultant (at which point why keep me on?)...nope...not going down that road. So after lots of google-ing and online research, I've figured out how to do a few of the things that had stumped me, and made changes that WORKED! Not bad for having a stuffy head and being a little oxygen-deprived...wait, maybe that's the secret!

I just have to make it through 5.5 more hours of work, one errand, pick up the dog, and then lovely REST.

=========================
Laura - So sorry you and your bf had an argument. Some men really think they know it all. I hope all goes well with his oral surgery and getting the meds he needs. I'm glad you were finally able to register for your rx account. I remember about being so ready for winter to be over by January. My ex and I used to go to the sports/fishing show in March to get a taste of spring. Winter is just way too long in the midwest. Ugh. I don't miss that. To answer your question...yes, it is because I have asthma that I am so prone to get bronchitis (usually once a year), and pneumonia (but I take the pneumonia vaccine every 5 years or so for that). I just wish that the pharmaceutical companies could come up with something that works as well as prednisone but doesn't have all the nasty side effects. It's especially bad for me as a diabetic because it raises blood sugar...but it basically comes down to: breathing, with nasty side effects....or not breathing. Good for you for ordering two swimsuits, especially since Lands End has such a good return policy. Good thinking. I can't remember what you said your plans are for the weekend...sorry...my brain isn't at 100% these days....but I hope you have fun!

In fact, I hope we all have a wonderful weekend and have fun, relax, recuperate (me) and recharge!
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2014, 04:24 PM   #137  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

I do have today and tomorrow off and I need to be doing other things but I did clean the kitchen and the last load of laundry is in the dryer.
Nothing else to report.
I need to get supplies at Walmart but it's to cold today and I don't want to get outside. Another front cold front dropped down on us. Suppose to be warmer tomorrow.

---------
Happy
Even though I can do a downward dog it's a lot easier for me to use the chair. Don't blame you for not wanting to drive in this snow that far away. One of these day's I'm going to go to Goodwill to look around.

Laura
I know the feeling of not being able to get into a web sight that you have used before. The last time that happened to me I ended up calling the sight and they gave me the username. Sorry that you and bf and an argument. Hope things calm down soon.

Annie
I like to go to BB&B too. Lots of neat stuff. It's always fun to get together with family.

Michelle
I hate the injections I get for my sinuses that make you stay awake all night.
but it does a world of good. Get some rest and take care of yourself.

Shad
Didn't think you were complaining about MFP. And once I get caught up in calculating calories in and calories out I'm doomed because I get frustrated at myself.

Hi Susie
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 11:59 AM   #138  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning all,

We went and picked up the new car yesterday. DH went early to drop off the rental so we were able to head out there. It was a nice day - only 14 degrees out but the sun was shining brightly and the salt melted most of the snow off the roads so driving wasn't too bad except for a few spots closer to my house. I drove the Avalon, DH drove the new car though he offered it to me and was almost insistent that I drive it. The new car is nice, lots of new stuff to figure out. The sound system and navigation are good. DH said it rides nice and he is glad to have a car that is dependable in the snow again because we still have a lot of winter left ahead of us.

The Weather Channel here is making a big deal over the fact that DirectTV (the cable company) has dropped them from their lineup - no doubt due to price increases requested by The Weather Channel. All I have to say is that The Weather Channel is pretty inaccurate when it comes to predicting the weather. The forecast from 2 days ago was 1 to 3 inches of snow last night into today. That's why we planned our trip to pick up the car yesterday. Right now it's sunny as can be - cold but sunny. Every forecast is a 30 percent chance of precipitation so they are covering themselves in that it might rain or it might not. And it never fails - when you have bad weather coming and you really want to see the radar or the forecast, either the radar is out or they are showing generic forecasts across the whole country instead of local weather. Don't get me wrong, I used to live with the weather channel on when I lived in Chicago but it seems to me they have gone downhill a lot in the last 8 years. I don't even know what cable channel the WC was up here - that's how much I don't watch them anymore. Besides now that we are rural we get our weather from Duluth which is by a lake and often has much different weather in temperatures and precipitation than we actually see here. Ok, that's my old lady rant for the day.

Ceejay - sounds like you had quite a productive day on your day off. I will have to practice the downward dog with a chair.

Michelle - yay for figuring out the details of Word Press! Glad you made it through the day - it's awful when you get sick or have personal needs when you start a new job. You made it through the last 2 days and now you can take some extra time to let the meds work and get some rest. I think you are wise to cancel plans and just hang around and get better. Hope you are breathing a bit easier - it takes a lot of time for the lungs to ease up the tightness. Those steroids are helpful but as you say, the side effects are such a hassle. That's great that D walks Santa, especially now when you're not in trotting mode. That's wonderful that you will finally be close enough to attend your family reunion for a change.

Laura - sorry you got in a tiff with the BF. Sometimes they can be annoying when it comes to this medical stuff as they have no tolerance for the details and as you know, the details make all the difference, especially now a days. How did his oral surgery go? We had Medco for probably 20 years and I really liked them - they got bought out by someone else and now we have Caremark that DH constantly complains about. It's funny that they still had your user name buried somewhere. I had to smile at your comment about travelling in the days pre-GPS. I remember when I was so excited when they invented Yahoo Maps and I could print exact stuff out I hope you like the Lands End swim suits. I have one and it's really well constructed - like a suit of armour almost - really holds you in. I like how durable it is, especially with the thinness of suits made today. Do you have your packing list made up - know what you're going to take? Vacation will be coming up SOON!

Annie - if ever there was a woman (and her dog ) who were made for Florida living, I think it's you. I hope you don't get dumped on with more snow. I'm over winter too by now I have to admit.

Hi Shad and Susie

I should get off here and get busy. I have a lot of housework to catch up on. Have a good weekend all.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 01:18 PM   #139  

A quick post for me today. I may be back later on to read the post.

Happy
I was worried about the road conditions in your area but forget that they manage that differently in your area. Glad the vehicle is home safe and sound.

I've gotten the office cleaned. That's my chore fore today. I do need to get ready for work tomorrow and trying to decide on what food to prepare.
I've been having some problems with the gut again. Or at least that's my diagnosis. It's swollen on the right side but it's higher up than the appendix. Yes I still have mine. No fever either. It's time for me to get blood work done so I'll go Thursday on my day off. I'm almost tempted to go to the emergency room, cause I would only have to pay the co-pay.
Old 01-18-2014, 05:06 PM   #140  

Height: 5'7"

I'm here everyone. Sorry I missed posting for almost two days. I missed you all! At lease I could see somewhat of what you were doing looking at MFP on my phone.

I felt like I stuck to my food range really well these past couple of days but I missed my workouts and I'm mad at myself for not taking the time for me that I know I need to take.

Annie: Sorry that I had you your and Ceejay's job confused. I take it you work in an office with a lot of females? I am assuming that because of all the things you are saying is happening and how they are acting. I don't know why but female workers can be so mean to each other. I hate that drama.

Michelle: You are a trooper for getting through the work week with all that sickness happening. Please just rest this weekend!

You asked what I did because I'm working so much. I work for Procter and Gamble and I'm an Senior Administrative Assistant. I support a Global Director and Associate Director. Usually SAA's in our company only support a Director.

I was supporting an AD and our Director was in the UK and I was her support when she was in the US once a month. I worked with her Admin in the UK the rest of the time but I didn't have to take care of her daily schedule and things.

That Director retired and we have a new Director located here. They asked me if I would support him as well as my AD and they gave me a nice raise to do so.

I am so lucky to work for that company (been there 7 years) but we are busy, busy, busy...isn't everyone? It's just that supporting a global Director means he has people and programs he is responsible for in Asia, the UK the EMEA countries as well and the USA and sometimes in order to get them what they need in a timely manner we have to work long hours that include late evenings and early mornings. Luckily we can do a lot of that from home. But sometimes it is just two much and that was this week. My AD had things going on that needed done at the same time as the Director. I LOVE my AD and she has my back and so I want to be sure I deliver what she needs as well.

Happy: Look at you taking that yoga class and driving a new vehicle! You have a lot going on for someone who is retired.

It's ok to use the chair or yoga blocks for poses. You keep doing yoga and you will get stronger and more mobile and you will carry yourself in a beautiful way. I always think that when I see people who have practiced yoga for some time they just have a beautiful way in the way they stand and sit.

Laura: BOOOO for you BF for giving you a hard time. MEN! Sometimes I wonder why we bother with them! I remember when I was going to get married and I told my grandmother who was 80 yrs old a the time and had been a widow since she was in her mid-sixties that I was going to get married. She was a devout church going woman but she sure surprised me with her reply! She asked me why I wanted to get married. I told her I loved him and that I didn't want to be alone and she said "why don't you just buy houses beside each other and visit!" She then told me that everyone should try marriage once. I was just shocked! But maybe she had a good idea about the "visiting". lol!

Shad: Your food on MFP does look very clean and nutritious. We American's don't usually do a good job of eating clean and eat a lot of processed food and so that is why we are deficit in so many vitamins and have to take supplements. At least it seems that way to me.

Good luck with organizing that family reunion! It can be a task. I organized mine for 6 years and then a couple years ago I said I would like someone else to do it...and well..that didn't happen. So, last year one of my cousins kept saying someone should. I told her, then she should. She said she didn't know how. I told her I would help her. Well...it quickly turned out I was doing it all again and she wasn't answering my emails or FB messages for help so I just stopped planning it. I love to see extended family but I shouldn't have to organize it all the time.

Ceejay: I so want my home office organized and cleaned! I keep it tidy but it's not the way I want it to be. I have plans to redo it this spring if the tax return allows for it. Turning my other spare bedroom into a workout room is my bigger priority.

I am concerned about this gut issue you have. It could be your gall bladder or it could be your appendix..they aren't in the exact same place for everyone. I wish I could call you and tell you to go to the ER and get it checked out and don't wait.

We are off to a birthday party this evening...out in the cold and the snow BRRRRRR. I am off work Monday (our US offices are closed) and I'm excited about that. DH has to work and a friend of mine and I are going to lunch at this this fun restaurant on Newport on the Levee call Thom + Chee (I think you can google it and check it out if you want) and then we are going to see the movie August, Osage County. We also have plans to stop at Kohols and JC Penny and maybe Hobby Lobby.

I'll see you all tomorrow.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2014, 08:22 PM   #141  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Saturday ladies,

I'm feeling really lousy today. The chest congestion isn't too bad, but the vertigo is REALLY bad. I shouldn't have driven anywhere but my step-mom needed me to come over for computer help this morning. I went there, stopped at the dog park on the way home for 1/2 hour so Santa could run around and I could sit down...ever since around 11, I've been home and in bed.

My computer has been running backups...but it's done now so I'm shutting it off, but I figured I'd say hi and "g'night". I'll be better tomorrow. Another day of relaxing for me.

Much love,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 02:44 AM   #142  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Evening all,
Had the family over today and we walked up hill and down at the botanical gardens. Little Isaac was lovely until he decided that it was all good and then he cried for a quite a while poor little chappie. Think he was overawed by all the fresh air and exercise his mum and dad were getting. We had a chicken, bacon and sausage paella for lunch plus some dips and chips and a big bowl of strawberries that I had picked up in the market today. They were delicious. I had also made a jelly with berries in it, but it hadn't set by the time we were finished lunch. So that will be dinner tonight. Along with some icecream. If it wasn't for the long walk, then the food diary would have been shot today. I've just realised I have not entered in the walk down to the food market today. Never mind. It will be a nice surprise when I jump on the scales next weekend hey.

Happy - Nice to have a lovely new car. Takes a while to get into the swing of the car and its features. Have fun with it.

Susie - write down all the steps to be undertaken for the family reunion, then when some one says that there should be a family party, fish out the instructions and pass them around. Everyone should contribute something.

Michelle - hunker down for the rest of the weekend and get some rest. Good going on getting the program to work

Ceejay - Cleaning! I did mine yesterday. Then I found that you can get calorie points from cleaning. Just put cleaning in the cardio part and you will get a list of cleaning things that they have put calories burnt against.

Annie - saw on facebook that you have had a good day with the kids. Nice one.

Laura - not long to go now before the cruise. Hope the swimsuit arrives soon and fits well.

Guess that is about it for tonight. Tomorrow I am having lunch with my ex. I had better get that usb stick loaded with the pictures of little miss S that I took at Christmas. There is a good new program about to start about the tourism campaign in NZ and the brand 100% Pure. So I will watch that before taking my weary limbs off to bed. Tomorrow is a public holiday. Yeehaa.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 11:37 AM   #143  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

$#*#()$*( just lost my big post.

Shad - the walk in the gardens and your lunch yesterday both sounded just lovely. Except of course for poor little Isaac. I guess there wasn't enough fresh air to knock him out and let him nod off. Hope you have a peaceful lunch with the ex. I forget that even though you aren't together, he is still grandpa to little S. Nice of you to give him pictures.

Michelle - hope you are feeling better. I agree, you probably should not have gone out yesterday if the vertigo is that bad. It can be so disorienting, step mum could have waited even though I know she's been very good to you. Hopefully you head will clear as the meds kick in and the congestion dries up.

Susie - you sound like one very busy person at work. I bet it's hard to plan a personal life around such a long and erratic schedule but if they appreciate you and you like the work, that means a lot. People have lost the concept that if you treat your workers good, for the most part they will always go the extra mile and then some for you. Good for you for sticking to the food plan and knowing you need to work some movement back into the day. I got a good laugh at your granny's comments to you - particularly about just buying houses next to each other and visiting. Or maybe a 2 flat apartment Sounds like you have a lot of fun plans for the extended weekend. Hope you have fun - let us know how it worked out.

Ceejay - hope you are feeling better too - does not sound good with the swollen abdomen unless you can feel gas too. Make sure you get it looked at if it doesn't ease up.

I talked to my sister and Mum yesterday. Seems they got a good snow storm yesterday. Made it rather hazardous in the area. I guess it was more south than north so maybe Laura got off lightly as she is a good hour north of my sister's town. But I'm sure Annie got pelted again much to her disgust. Winter is a bit rougher this year it seems. I'm ready for spring myself.

You were talking about clean eating. I find winter to be the hardest time of year to eat fresh. Summer is the best for me - lots of garden fresh items and I like the lighter wraps and salads and such. I prefer hot food in the winter - cold salads are side dishes I was looking at the grocery store weekly sale ads as I have to go to the store and to my point, the things they have on sale are not diet friendly items even if you are making soups and stews. I will just have to work a bit harder at things.

In the meantime I think I'm going back to bed for an hour - I have a really bad headache, my nose is stuffy and I have a sore throat. I certainly hope I am not coming down with something.

Have a good Sunday ladies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 04:11 PM   #144  

Shad
sounds like you had a good day with the family. Ah, little Issac must have been hungry. I saw where the others were adding there cleaning. I will from now on.

Happy
I don't know whether I'll get to eat as clean as I would like. To much stress at work. And yesterday was so peaceful at home. Today it was the co-worker again. I'm going to tame her like I had to do L. I'm not putting up with this on my last 20 months to work here. If she doesn't want to do the paper work. I can have it stopped. The boss/friend has already mentioned taking it away from the night crew as both of them have stated they don't want first shift.
As far as my problem goes, it's a lot better today. I'm thinking this is due to the diverticulitis. I will ask the doctor about it Thursday when I go for blood work.

Michelle
Hope the vertigo is better today. Get plenty of rest.

Hello's to the rest of you.
--------------

Finally got to talk to my sister who had a birthday on Friday. She's been celebrating all week end. Her adult children and grand children will be there this afternoon.
Had to call my immediate boss this morning. One of the charts was showing that a well pump was going wonky. I think I know which one it is now from what he wanted me to do.

More later

Last edited by ceejay52; 01-19-2014 at 04:14 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 04:40 PM   #145  

Height: 5'7"

Hello..it has been a very, very long day. We had a trip to the ER this morning.

Last night DH goes to the bathroom before coming to bed and says to me, "there is blood in my urine'. I FREAKED out. He was freaked out too.

He has no pain like you would typically have with a UTI or bladder. I took a look at his med and his blood thinner says it can be a side effect and seek medical attention immediately. It was almost 1 a.m and we decided to get some sleep and give it until morning and then see what was going on. We woke up pretty early--it was hard to sleep-- and got up and went to the ER.

They ran a lot of tests and said the only thing they saw was slightly elevated white blood count in the urine. They gave him ciipro, talked to his cardiologist and will not take the blood thinners until after Wednesday and we will see if it improves. Also they suggested he make a appointment with a urologist just to check things out further with his bladder but to wait until after we know what the grown culture shows.

I am STESSED to the max ladies.

I will be back later tonight or tomorrow and do personals.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 06:28 PM   #146  

Afternoon all. Where did the day go? Where did the weekend go??!!

Susie - Re your DH - scary! I hope it's nothing serious. Do you still plan to have the outing with your friend tomorrow? It sounded like a fun day. With all the stress, you must be tired. Hope you enjoy your holiday tomorrow, you sure work hard supporting two people when you're at your job!! LOL, I like the idea of separate houses next door to each other!

Ceejay - What a PITA working with people like that woman. I hope you get things straightened out so you're not dealing with that anymore. Happy birthday to your sister. Hope your gut is feeling better today. I guess if you have a chronic condition like diverticulitis, it's a matter of coming to terms with adjusting your diet. Not an easy thing.

Happy - Congrats on the new vehicle. No more worries. Does this car have all-wheel drive? That's something bf wants in our next car. We got about 2-3 inches yesterday, so not too bad, but we happened to be out and about when it was coming down and before the streets were cleared, so it a bit rough driving with our little car. Bummer that you can't really get accurate weather forecasts in your area. Your area vs Duluth is sort of like Chicagoland - different weather near the lake than away, but at least we get forecasts for all the various areas. Re the swimsuit, I found it on clearance and it happens to have tummy control. Not sure yet if that'll be a nice benefit or not. I know I wasn't a big fan of control top pantyhose...No, I haven't started packing yet, but I've looked through the closet with my summer clothes to see what I want to bring.

Shad - Sounds like a nice day and tasty food. Too much of a good thing for poor little Isaac! Enjoy your lunch tomorrow, and your holiday! I expected the swimsuits to be delivered yesterday, but nope. Guess it'll be tomorrow.

Michelle - Yay for the epiphany at work!! I hope you're now relaxing in front of the telly, watching the playoff games. Feel better soon! Terrible when the meds for one things have a negative impact on some other condition, like the prednisone on your blood sugar. How do you address that?! Re asthma - I have very mild asthma but I do worry about complications if I get a cold. I don't care for how my lungs complain in the presence of heavy perfume or smoke from wood fires either. I also tend to forget about using the inhaler before exercising, and I notice a wee bit of wheezing after a heavy cardio workout. And that extreme cold...not good for the lungs either. I hate seeing people out running in this weather - hard on the lungs. Bf is doing fine after his oral surgery, not much pain, etc. I'm glad for that.

Hi Annie!!!
===

Nothing much to report. Went to a Zumba class yesterday morning. Rest of the day was ho-hum. Went to lunch w/ bf, stopped at the supermarket afterwards. I did some laundry and made a pot of middle eastern lentil soup. Not quite as good as the navy bean/ham soup bf made a couple weeks ago, but it's quick, easy and tasty.

Today I lazed around in the morning and did the small amount of snow shoveling needed in the back. I did some laundry and took doggy for his walk. Had good phone conversations with a couple friends.

Doggy has hurt either the skin on his paw or the nail itself, in the area of the dew claw. Only took cleaning up the floors/rugs after two times out in the yard and the dog walk to finally figure out where the small amounts of blood were coming from. We think he hurt himself clawing away at something on the frozen ground while out in the backyard. We'll be watching for him in the yard to make sure he's not doing that anymore.

That's about it for me today. TTFN!!
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 08:06 AM   #147  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Good Morning All....

Lovely weekend. Sissy and I went to see August: Osage County...I didn't like it. The acting was good but it reminded me too much of my first marriage. Nuff said on that account. Got all the laundry done, shoveled snow, mopped the kitchen, ran the vacuum, emptied and reloaded the dishwasher twice, and of all things cleaned the inside of the dishwasher. Who would think the inside of the dishwasher could get dirty. bleh Helped C change the light bulb in his headlight, he went out at half time of the Broncos/Pats game and with 6 mintues left I had to go out and help him as the screws were a bear to get back in, it was getting dark, we were freezing, blah blah blah. Missed the ending of the game. Broncos won without me. Yeah! So the superbowl will be Broncos/Seahawks, I thought Chargers were going to win, but no. I know babbling.

Made greenbeans (fresh and I snapped them), ham, potatos and onions in the pressure cooker with low sodium chicken broth. OMGoodness were they ever good and brought some for lunch today. Excited.

Will try to get back later for personals. Mondays suck, well so does T-F, lol

SUSIE...scary about your DH, do hope all turns out well. Hugs

HAPPY...hope you are not getting sick, feel better sister.

Have a marvelous Monday.

Hugs.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 10:38 AM   #148  

Morning all.

Annie - Sorry you didn't like the movie. I'm looking forward to seeing it. I just responded with my movie preferences for movie night tomorrow night, but I warned our movie group leader that I was likely to wimp out because it's going to be very cold tomorrow and I probably won't want to leave the house. Lunch sounds delish!! Awww, you missed the end of the game to help C with his car. What a wife you are!! C is lucky to have you!!!

Not much to report. I skipped my challenges on Saturday and doubled up yesterday. Ugh. I'm gonna try and keep on schedule from now on.

My eating was not good this weekend - entirely too much snacking. I knew it was a mistake to buy that bag of Doritos...

Today the new mgr starts, so we are going out to lunch as a welcome. The admin happened to be filling in at the reception desk when this person interviewed and the admin thought this woman acted kind of phoney. Our current mgr, who will be her boss once he takes over the current (retiring) boss's position in a couple months, referred to her a "nice girl" when he was telling us about her coming on board. I like working with our current manager, but him referring to a co-worker as a girl kind of bugs me. You'd never hear a male employee referred to as a "boy". I'm just going to have to go on being agreeable about everything and not take issue with the flaws and foibles of others.

That's about it for me. Be back later to catch up with the rest of the Worldlies.
Old 01-20-2014, 10:59 AM   #149  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

LAURA...if you do see the movie keep in mind my first marriage, only with more physical contact from xdh to me. Then you may see why I didn't like it so much. Julia Roberts drops the F bomb about every other sentence. It is just crazy. Very disfunctional family. Boo on the snacking, and those dang Doritos. They force you to eat them...haha. I have found a new snack, Special K Cracker Chips with sea salt. You get 30 chips about the size of a 50 cent piece for 110 cals. They have several flavors, but you only get 27 of those for 110, it is still a lot. Let's see..chili lime, southwest ranch, honey bbq, and a couple of others. You might try them. CVS has them this week 2/5.00 bucks. I love them with hummus. Also found cucumber yogurt dip that is very reasonable in cals...delish. I agree on the terminology boy/girl...really are we in grade school. I guess give the benefit of doubt and a wait and see attitude. Have a great day sister!
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2014, 11:26 AM   #150  

Annie - I can certainly see why you wouldn't like the movie if it reminds you so much of your first marriage. I was buying Popchips for my lunches, but now I don't see my flavor (sour cream and onion) anywhere, so I'll be trying some of those other types of chips. I have $3 of reward bucks from CVS to use, so maybe I'll buy the Special K ones, the flavors sound tasty. You have a good day too!!!