Old 12-31-2013, 03:24 PM   #256  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

A quick post just to answer Happy's question: yes, the office is closed for the New Year, the Director of Marketing, HR, VP of Sales and Marketing and the CEO/President all communicated via email to work out the offer. Then they emailed the offer to me. I felt bad making them "work" on their 2 weeks off...but I'm glad they thought highly enough of me to do so and to make me a great offer.

Happy New Year to all my friends! I'm feeling very positive and optimistic about 2014. I wish us all great health and lots and lots of happiness.

I don't have any plans this evening, so I'll probably be back online.

Love and hugs,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 03:41 PM   #257  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
Don't stay away from the computer all together. I've made that resolution last year. I do limit my time so I can get more things done.
Hope you feel better soon. Yes, an unhappy tummy makes one think twice about certain things. The only way to keep up with the nieces and nephews is through FB but even they are not posting as often as I like.

Laura
Understand about not doing a re-write.

Annie
Glad C is doing better.

-------
Wishing all the worldlies a very Happy New Year.
I too have some things on the agenda that I want to get done in 2014. I'm getting more and more organized on a weekly basis. This year I want to paint in the living room and bathroom and get it ready for my move in 2015. I am going to plead with the landlord on getting at least new linoleum. He'll have to replace it when I move anyway.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:03 PM   #258  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Don't post here anymore - click http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ristmas-7.html
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:10 PM   #259  

Height: 5'7"

I saw that Shad said not to post here anymore but I wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone. You have all been so lovely and inviting to me since I joined the thread. I'm looking forward to 2014 with all of you!

I'll find the new thread too and post there!
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 08:32 PM   #260  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT - Shad's been hitting the bottle (after all it is the New Year on her side of the pond) and she posted the wrong link.

So if you want to play the movie Groundhog Day and keep going back to December, click Shad's link.

Otherwise click this one To take you to the January Worldies New Thread

Last edited by happy2bme; 12-31-2013 at 08:32 PM.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote