3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Steel Magnolias #65

Old 12-06-2013, 07:59 AM   #31

Good morning. It is here today. Wind chill is 17 at the moment but it is supposed to dip even more, start raining and up to half inch of ice but night. We decided to skip the marathon tomorrow as it could be too dangerous for me to walk around and too cold. I feel bad for Thomas, but I certainly don't want to end up in the hospital with a blown out knee or broken leg or something. I will give him a big congrats on Saturday night when we get together for dinner and slip him some money as a congrats present.

I got my Christmas cards so will start putting on addresses and get them mailed next week sometime. I want to get Christmas stamps first and I am not leaving this house until Saturday night and only from my house to the garage and then Kelly's driveway to her garage to get inside her house.

Nothing much going on here today. I went with the kids yesterday for lunch then went with Jackson to see Frozen. It was a cute movie.

Jean: You just keep your temps. Mine are as bad as I want them to become. I am ready for my 50's and 60's temp back. Jean, go into tools on your internet page, then internet options, then into privacy then make sure your cookies are allowed. This should solve the problem with the sign ins all the time. If you have your virus protector on your ipad, when it does a scan sometimes it clears your cookies and you have to log in and I have had my computer change stuff too so try that before you have to go to the store.

Maaggie: I am sure Will had a great time being santa on tv. It is always fun to shop for Christmas for people you know.

Have a great weekend. I had to start my dil's mittens again so want to get it going. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.