Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2003, 07:42 PM   #31  

Ramona-I read about your loss for your 1st week on SBD. Congratulations!! That's wonderful! I hope your computer is better soon! I'm glad Dan is responding to the meds. I will keep praying that he gets better ASAP!!

It sure has been slow around here with practically everyone gone somewhere! I hope you all had a great holiday!

Hugs to everyone!
Old 07-06-2003, 10:09 PM   #32  
Losing it!

I'm BACKKKKKKKK!!!!

We had a very busy and exciting weekend!!! I just knew for sure I would get back here and see a post from the girls with sand in their cracks. I have a bad sunburn and look like a lobster, but other then that everything went ok.

Ramona: Happy to hear Dan is responding to the meds, keep us updated!

Carol: Thank you for the daily notes!

Shelley: Hows the new baby chicks? Did the other one go ahead and die? Thank you for keeping this group in line!

WELCOME LIZ!!!! Read your bio and I hope you make it on over here. Feel free to join right in!

To all of the other Floozies: I hope life is treating you well, please try to post when you have a free minute.
Old 07-06-2003, 10:28 PM   #33  
THINKING THIN!!!!

We're HOME!!!

I've been reading some of the posts, it may take me a couple of days to catch up!! Who knows when I'll get to all my emails!!

We had a great time!!! It rained the first couple of days, but lots of sunshine after that. Me and Sherry wanted to stay and send the guys home, but they wouldn't go for that.

Vacation is over and I am SO ready to do something about this weight!! Coming from someone who ate at every buffet restaurant in Panama City!! LOL.

Got to go...I'm beat!! Coming soon...more details!! But most things that happen in Panama City...stay in Panama City.

Hugs...debbie
Old 07-07-2003, 01:02 AM   #34  

As Debbie said................

WE'RE BAAAACK!!!!!!!

I'm so tired and it's so late.........I'll post tomorrow to everyone. I missed you all very much!!!!!

Love & BIG HUGS.........
Old 07-07-2003, 07:10 AM   #35  

Debbie-Hey, that's no fair!! We want to know everything that happened in Panama City!!

Sherry and Deb-Get some rest. I know you are beat from your Fl vacation!!

Gayle-Glad you're back! Yes, the chick died and the others are thriving and pooping everywhere!!
Old 07-07-2003, 08:46 AM   #36  

Hey ladies! Just been catching up!

Welcome back, Sherry and Deb!

Shelley--sorry about the chick! I agree, Rhode Island Reds are beautiful creatures (and all those big brown eggs you'll be getting--yum, yum!)

Ramona--How's Dan doing? My thoughts are with you!

Gayle--hope you're holiday traveling went well! You sound like you keep the roads as hot as I do!

Carol, thanks for the inspirational words!

Liz--yep! Come on over and chat for a while!

Hey to Dee, Titan Dee, Vicki, Jenelle, Jeanne and Doni!!!!!!

Cheryl
Old 07-07-2003, 11:44 AM   #37  

Welcome Back Sherry and Debbie!!!
Can't wait to hear about your trip.

Ramona how is Ben doing today? I have had him in my prayers.

Gayle glad your back, put some aloe on that burn.

Shelley I can't remember if your daughter is back.... I remember that she was having a good time though. Bet you missed her. Sorry about your chick.

Carol thanks for the inspiration and motivation. Larry goes back to work tomorrow so I will weigh in and see what the damage is at and go from there. I believe that we can holiday but not everyday. Back to business. How are you doing?

I can't remeber who's great aunt's granddaughter was killed....is that you Ramona? I am sorry to hear that. Have you heard any more?

Cheryl, Dee, Vicki, Jeanne, Jennelle, and Doni how are you doing please post and let us know.

I know that you just posted Cheryl but you didn't share how you are doing and what is up.

Got to go.......have a wonderful day.

DEE
Old 07-07-2003, 01:50 PM   #38  

Dee-My baby comes back tomorrow afternoon! I can't wait!
Old 07-07-2003, 05:29 PM   #39  

Ramona--the man that was on the news, the one that killed himself after beating his two-yr-old daughter to death, is that connected to your story?
Old 07-07-2003, 08:03 PM   #40  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO #26..........................A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED!!!!
Closed Thread