3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Steel Magnolias #60 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/287988-steel-magnolias-60-a.html)

gma22 10-07-2013 08:02 AM

Good morning to you gals. I posted a picture of my hair on FB, but you can't really see the blond in it. I put it side by side from last year and you can see the weight loss a bit.

This will be a busy week and because I am going to be gone just wanted to tell Jean, Susan, and Maggie.......:hat::dance::bday2you::hb::hb::hb:! I hope all three of you have a wonderful birthday on your day!

I finished my girlfriend's hat you can find it on FB since they still don't have their problem fixed here. I have started her a scarf to wear with it and am going to put another cowl on the needles this morning for the cruise next year. I am using up leftover yarn that is all kinds of bright colors. I made Jackson a pair of socks with it a few years ago.

I imagine Jack is at work by now. It is going to be a rough couple days for him. I hope he doesn't kill himself peeling out of the parking lot of the plant when he gets off tomorrow! :lol:

I cleaned out the inside of the dirty car yesterday and yuck! I always kept it pristine but it was dirty as Jack is a slob! It is all nice and clean except for the carpets and we are going to do them on Wednesday when we get the car washed and vacuumed out. Our steam cleaner has a portable unit to it, which makes it easy to steam the carpets and mats.

I better get hopping. I have a lot to do the next 3 days. Faye

Jean 10-07-2013 05:55 PM

Good Afternoon, Flowers! It's a beautiful sunny fall day in my corner of the world -- cool this morning but warmer this afternoon. "Someone" messed with my giving list at church so when I'd put an envelope number in the computer, I got a totally different person on the screen. So instead of being able to just type in a number, I had to type in the whole name. Made me mad! The secretary ran quarterly reports on Friday and I think she alphabetized the names which were in screwy order in the first place. I'm hoping she can fix it because I sure don't know how. This afternoon I co-hosted the meeting and am glad that's over for another year. Bob is at church for practice so I have a couple hours to call my own. Oh, the gift shop direct deposit figure was different than mine, for the payroll deduction part. I emailed the accountant and she sent back a list of all the hospital employees and what they had charged for the two week period. It was up to me to find the mistake . . . and I did! http://forums.delphiforums.com/dir-icon/0/2/tongue.icon

After driving over half way in rain, to Sioux Falls yesterday, the sun was shining for the last 45 minutes! I wore my winter jacket and had a blanket to wrap around my legs. The game lasted almost an hour and a half and I was getting cold towards the end as it was windy. Ian had a couple of really good plays and his team won. The next game is next Sunday -- just what I wanted to do on my birthday. NOT! A couple of the kids took some pretty good hits but went back in the game later. I just don't like football period!

Maggie -- I hope your Jeep wheels get there soon so you can be on your way! I don't know if Beth ever got Fred to the basement or not. Will could carry him down if need be; I'm not sure how long their sirens blew. Did you find any treasures in your basement box that you forgot you had? ;)

"Gma" -- I haven't been on FB today so will check out your new do there. I hope your sore throat is gone. That's not fun! :no: There were five or six tornadoes in the area and too close for comfort as far as I'm concerned. I made bars that are supposed to be like pecan pie but they were a flop. I used a new pan which is a darker one not thinking about lowering the oven temperature. The bottom baked too brown and the top was still gooey. Bob said they tasted all right and took some to work with him. The outside edge sort of crystalized -- not very appetizing to look at.
When are you leaving for Florida? Thanks for the birthday wishes. "Another year older and not any smarter!"

I have farm clothes to go in the dryer so need to check and see if the washer is done. Hope you all enjoy a relaxing evening! :wave:

Maggie 10-08-2013 12:35 AM

Good Night Magnolias

GOOD ROCKTOBER EVENING MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Well ~ Will went to the bank and got a check cut to cover the cost of the MH and we will pay for the tow dolly when we get there. So now we are just waiting for the wheels to arrive so they can mount them here in town. We will leave tomorrow but not early for we will wait for the place to get their freight around 10:45 am. This waiting is for the birds but it takes what it takes and if the wheels don’t arrive tomorrow we will just have them mount the new tires on our existing wheels and change them when we get back for the new ones should be here by then. I will get everything ready to go tonight and we will head out tomorrow with or without new wheels. We just have to have new tires before we go and they do have them waiting for us.

I have gone through my bean bag and replenished the bottles as needed. It is the neatest bag which has a hook which hangs up when it is unzipped and makes everything visible for it has multiple pockets in it for “stuff.” I have small sizes of all the things I use here at home in my hygiene routine. Tooth bush and paste, shampoo, etc. and the list goes on. It is all ready to go and now I will get all my clothes rounded up that I will be taking and into a garment bag.

We plan on being back in a week or so. :wave:

Have a great night my Magnolia friends. :wave:

gma22 10-08-2013 06:59 AM

Please go to #61