No, I Avoid Them 0 0%
No, I've Never Seen One 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2003, 02:26 PM   #31  
WW on-line since 1/1/2009

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'5"

Okay....I'm finally back! The visits were good...son really liked GA Tech - it's his first choice. He didn't like UGA at all. I think it's more of a school for my daughter.

Can't remember who was asking...son is a rising junior and daughter is a rising freshman.

Didn't really stick to plan while I was gone, but then I never do!

I went on an interview today and I have one scheduled for tomorrow. I really like the one I went to today....but check this out...it's in a school for emotionally disturbed children! My class size would be no larger than six children, and I would have an assistant. The school itself is very small - only 40 children. I spent two hours touring the school and talking with the principal. We both have very similar viewpoints on education. I told her I would call her and let her know for sure on Monday.

Shelley - I'm so sorry that work has been so hard lately. I will PM you.

Dee - I hope you get to feeling better!
Old 06-12-2003, 04:17 PM   #32  
Losing it!

Jennelle: Are you going to make birthday goal?

Either way, you've done fantastic!
Old 06-12-2003, 05:01 PM   #33  

Hey all, just checking in. It IS quiet around here today. Sher and Deb must be napping after their early morning breakfast bash!

Shelley, just ONE MORE DAY!!!!!! Hang in there girl.

Jennelle, I'm glad you had a nice trip with your son. I guess it's never too early to start looking at good schools. Good luck with the job interview. Let us know what you decide.

Gayle, that was so interesting about the music therapy. I can certainly see where it would work. What is that old saying????
Music hath charms to soothe the savage soul?????

Doni, I'm curious about your daughter's name. What is the origin?

Jeanne, how's that hula practicing going???? lol

Dee, I hope you start feeling better by this weekend. Take care of yourself!

Vicki, I hope you are recovering from your injuries.

Carol, You are doing such a great job with the weightloss! I know you are proud of yourself.

Titan, are getting excited about the prospect of moving. If you get down there with Debbie and Sherry, we'll probably be hearing about three wild women running around Tennessee!!

I hope I didn't forget anyone. My mind isn't all here today(Like it ever is???!!!!).
My youngest was bitten by a spider two days ago and he finally came by today to show me. The whole top of his foot is infected and the skin looks like it is rotting away. I'm afraid it may have been a brown recluse. He is supposed to leave for two weeks of Army training on Saturday and he can't even put a shoe on. We are off to the Dr. later this afternoon. I'm very concerned about the way it looks.

Well, I better get some work done. I'll let you know what the Dr. has to say.

Love,
Ramona
Old 06-12-2003, 07:05 PM   #34  

Evening Gals...

Well the tootsie's look real pretty...You know that black & blue,greenish color. Yep they feel real pretty too..

Never thought of a miner's hat, but i will have to look into that are one of them big strobe lites...

But am walking better today than the last few days.

Sherry sorry the hernia given you problelms...Rest and take meds.

Ramona,Jennelle,Deb. Gayle thanks asking about them little tootsies.

Check in tomorrow and let you know the adventures of the clumsy woman goes.

Later

Vickster
Old 06-12-2003, 07:09 PM   #35  

Ramona-It does sound like a brown recluse. I hope he is okay!!
Old 06-12-2003, 08:06 PM   #36  
Losing it!

I need your suggestions, girls!

I'm wanting a new hairstyle. My hair is currently a little over the shoulder, med. brown with golden highlights, feathered/layered bangs, long layers throughout. I'm considering going with a longer choppy shag cut similar to Meg Ryans or Page Davis (the trading spaces girl) I consider my face to be some-what round....do you think this cut would look good? I like my longer hair because I can pull it up. But I'm starting to feel outdated and I'm ready for a change. ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE APPRECIATED!!!!!! **No perms** HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 09:28 PM   #37  

Hey Ya'll....

I just wanted to say that I'm barely alive! I'm very tired and sore. The breakfast that we worked was actually a breakfast AND a lunch!! We worked from 5:30 to 3:30. A lot of walking, pulling, pushing, lifting and just good ole hard work!

I came home, stripped off my sweaty clothes ( it was all outside in a tent!) and jumped in the shower.I then layed down for a couple of hours but too tired to sleep. I don't like beer but if I had one here, I would drink it!!! LMAO

I'm going to bed early so I'll post again tomorrow.....If I can get out of bed.I may need a crain!

Love & Hugs...........
Old 06-12-2003, 09:31 PM   #38  

Gayle..........I did want to tell you that I love Meg Ryan's hair! I say......GO FOR IT!!!! GET WILD!!!! It would be a nice change and the good thing is, If you don't like it.....It will grow back!! I say....Do it!!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 09:47 PM   #39  

Ramona..........Let us know what the Dr. says about your Son!! That is too scary!!! Bless his heart!!!
Old 06-12-2003, 09:52 PM   #40  
THINKING THIN!!!!

Evening Girls

Came home and took a shower and a 2 hour nap!! I do feel a little better now.

Question...Isn't sweating and working hard good excerise?? I just wonder why I'm not skinny!!
Like Sherry said we did work hard, I wish someone would tell me how hard the job is before I take it...LOL. I just kept thinking about vacation and how expensive drinks from A Tiki bar are.

If it hadn't of been so hot outside and constantly running it would have been fun. After all there was over 500 hungrey truck drivers there!!!

Just not able to post to everyone. Hope you all are having a great evening. I'll post more tomorrow!
Hugs...Deb

Old 06-12-2003, 09:56 PM   #41  

STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE GO TO #20................A NEW THREAD HAS BEEN STARTED!!!!
Closed Thread