Old 06-30-2013, 09:01 AM   #256  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Shad
I've been having trouble with FB. But this morning I got back on. I'm on the computer at work though. Safe travels home.

Mel
Have enjoyed all the graphics. They make me laugh.

Michelle
I don't own a bathing suit. Water aerobics is good gentle exercise.

----------
I came to work Thursday to pick up my pay check and then to come and talk to my co-worker about taking off Labor Day. I realize that is a little bit in advance but I like to plan things.
I knew her fil has been very sick with cancer and she told me then that they needed to talk to the doctor. T'm taking her place today so they could do that. They are talking hospice care now.
Got my hair cut yesterday. It's way to short even for me but it's like I told my aunt it will grow back. At least there are no long spots in it. I can't run my fingers through it either. It's short, like a man's hair cut. I've been thinking about wearing my cap.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #257  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

I Know It's July First But Have No Time Right Now To Move Us.
Be Back Later. We Have Another Leak.
Have A Great Day.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 07:37 AM   #258  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Worldlies Juggling thru July!
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 08:48 AM   #259  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

St. Louis was fabulous. Spent all day Saturday in the pool until it started to rain at about 4 pm. Tom had grilled angus burgers and hot dogs on the grill. We had my cheeseball, salsa and ham and cream cheese pinwheels. They bought potato salad. The new babies Cecilia and Bryson are just adorable and sweet. Miss Sassy got along perfectly with Zoey (part pitbull, part shepard). As a matter of fact, Sass and Zoey curled up next to each other and took a nap. That was so cute. Headed home yesterday early and was home by 12.30 pm. C and I went to lunch then over to my dad's house to see what all my brothers got done over the last week. All the inside is painted, all old carpet, padt and linoleum pulled, and ready for new. Looking fabulous.

Started Advocare today. So far, so good, but it has only been about 5 hours. lol. I know I can do this and am excited. The first 10 days is the cleanse portion of it but you still eat healthy food.

I got 6 cherry tomatos out of the garden this morning. Oh my goodness they were great. It has rained at some point nearly every day therefore my zucchini are all wilting. It actually needs to dry up just a bit.

That is about it for me, for now, must get to work.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2013, 10:13 AM   #260  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

New month has rolled around again. I set up the new thread per Annie's suggestion - Click me - to go to Worldly Chicks Juggling Through July Don't post here anymore - see you there.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote