Old 05-10-2013, 04:46 PM   #1  
Thin Within

Talking Steel Magnolias #48

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

It is a high humid day ~ ugh ~ 42% now but was 84% earlier and the temp is 67ºF and I am staying inside for sure. This area doesn’t usually have high humid days for which I am thankful. Well when it is 100% at least it is raining. There is no rain in today’s forecast but a few sprinkles now and then.

I was reading a news article about a little parasite that is killing off the orange trees in Florida and the powers that be scientists don’t have a clue to on how kill it even though it has been there a few years already. They are smaller than a head of a pin and go from tree to tree sucking the life out of it leaving it useless in producing any oranges that are edible. That my, friends, tells me the price of orange juice will be going up considerably. Isn’t the price on everything going up though. This is just another tragedy that knocks folks out of a job in those orchards.

I just got my latest issue of Cooking Light magazine and it has a good looking recipe for Vanilla Bean Ice Cream that I am going to make. I have one of those freezers where you keep the innards in the freezer so it will be ready to use when one gets the urge to make ice cream. I think I will do it sometime early next week so by then I will have all the ingredients rounded up. For dinner today I am going to make a Hamburger Helper meal called Beef Pasta. When I make these type dinners I use half the meat they call for because using the whole amount seems like just too much. Cooking it that way it comes out to 6 p+ for half of it. Along with a tossed green salad it makes a good quick tasty meal.

DONNA FAYE I do hope the flood in your state isn't severe. for your weight loss. You will make the 40 down mark for sure if you keep up the pace. Isn't it a good feeling to have your menu all planned out. I like having mine even though i don't always follow it for various reasons. Yep, Cecil is an unusual cat to not mind frolicking in the rain. But our last manx cat liked wading in the kiddie pool so maybe that breed doesn't mind the water. Those are some snappy looking dresses you are planning on getting. I like those sandals.

JEAN Isn't it too bad to have two occasions happening at the same time and you have to make a choice of which to attend. Nope, I didn't get all i wanted to accomplish in the kitchen but it is all back in order and I will finsih up what I want to do out there next week. It is nice that you can kinda make it easier for your yard birds by moving something around to make it more user friendly. Cecil uses the bird bath in our back yard as his outdoor drinking fountain. It must be raining again for he just came in for a petting and his back is all wet.

Hope all are having a lovely day.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #2  

Good afternoon gals. I got in here late because we had breakfast with Kelly's family today. We have a blast. We talked a lot about cruising as Tom and Kelly have been on several and they are going again in July around their anniversary while Thomas is at camp either band or scout, I am not sure which one. They were telling us some hilarious stories about watching the drunk passengers get back on board when the ship is ready pull out. Thomas was his quiet self unless being asked something. He said he and4 others had to finish up their English project at his house this afternoon. They had to make a movie about a book they read. He said they were doing the editing to finish it up today.

We then went to where Jack got his glasses and had them tightened. He says he thinks the frames are just too big for him. Frankly at what they charge the idiot woman that sold them to him, should have seen that when she fitted them. She was a real dingbat. I just ordered a spare pair of sunglasses so in case I lose a pair. I don't usually put things like that down and walk away from them, but with it being summer coming up and my eyes are really sensitive to bright sun I thought a pair in the purse and a pair in the car would be the ticket and besides they cost me $20 so how bad is that for prescription.

We had to go by Krogers to get more of their lowfat ice cream. We buy their brand in a very very good vanilla. It tastes really custardy, but is like 2 pts for a 1/2 c or something like that. Jack loves ice cream so WW treats and then this ice cream keeps him from wanting frosting. The other man that lives in our house is loving the Caesar brand of their special selects and sunrise dog food and the commissary only has two flavors of this stuff and Krogers has like 5 that the commissary doesn't. They are much more expensive at the commissary charges 50 cents per container and Krogers is 89 cents but they had 10 for $7.50 so I bought 2 containers each of all five kinds. They have this one that is ham, potato and cheese he really likes. He doesn't like any of the stuff that has liver in it I am finding out. He never eats the liver combos and I end up throwing it out. Tomorrow I will get the rest of the 3 weeks. We then toddled on home and hubby is taking a snooze with the dog in the recliner and I am doing a load of laundry and reading.

Kelly got me a $50 kindle gift card for mother's day so I am saving it for the cruise and buying some of the newer books I have been wanting to read. I probably can get nearly 5 kindle books out of the card. They gave me the funniest card and she wrote Fortune had ask her to buy me a card. The card was in the words of a dog and how much he loved me and on and on. It was really cute.

Jean: The dresses are made to order so you can have it a-line or princess cute (cost more), sleeveless, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve or long sleeve, then you pick the length you want, and you can pick whether you want the front shorter than the back like the picture which I think is extra too. You can choose neckline style, v neck, square neck, which is $5 extra, round neck, deep v, etc. You can also have the material made into a dress, a duster style coat, a jacket, a tie style jacket or duster, a shirt, and/or palazzo pants, I love that slinky type fabric because it doesn't bind and just flows. They have from about a size bust 44" hips around 50" all the way up to chest 84" and hips 92" The dresses run about $50 apiece not on sale. The on sale ones can be as cheap as $35.

Maggie: I remember back when I was a kid our town had beautiful elm trees all the way through town down the main street. They were all killed by dutch elm disease and from what I understand there are no elm trees anywhere in the US anymore because of that disease. I hope the scientists can find a way to protect the orange trees and the things don't migrate to Florida too. OJ is expensive now.

Well, need to check my dryer. Have a great afternoon. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:37 AM   #3  

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to everyone!! We are getting ready to go to the commissary this mother's day. We gotta eat I guess. Nothing much going on after that. I am going to make chick fried steak for dinner tonight as Jack really loves his chick fried steak. I calorie it down though with egg beaters, ff milk and use spray Pam and just a tiny bit of olive oil to keep it from sticking.

Not much news since I posted yesterday. It is supposed to be nice and sunny here today but a bit cooler. I am still going to wear capris and sandals. I am done with closed toe shoes!

I put post it notes or tape paper notes on the upper ledge of my computer so I remember things like dr appts and such. I have a haircut, 2 dr appts, one for each of us, Jack's jury duty and a couple others that stay up there all the time. I could put them in my Iphone calendar, but this works better as I take them off as they occur as I see them everyday. I just have one more a dog grooming appt, but they haven't gotten far enough in their booking for me to make the appt I want.

I had a time of it this morning. I had leg cramps, a sore back, had a sick tummy and a headache. Sheesh! I took some advil for the soreness and the headache, ate come crackers for the tummy and seem to be ok now. I eat bananas and other potassium laden fruits to make sure I don't get cramps, but last night they just wanted to cramp up for some reason. We leave in an hour so I should be all ready by them. I cleaned up, washed my hair, blow dried and styled it, put on my make up and part of my jewelry and am sitting in my nightgown that way until right before we go.

You girls have a really nice day today. If you have family close by I hope you get to spend a bit of time with them, if not, just know I think each of you is a very special and wonderful lady!!! Faye
Old 05-12-2013, 10:40 AM   #4  

Happy Mother's Day, ladies! 59 degrees right now and, what else, rain.

Although it wasn't planned, I ended up working a full week last week. Boss was going out of town and left everything he needed to take to the last minute again. Back to work tomorrow since he'll be gone another week.

I have an appointment with my personal trainer today at 4:45 - her idea since I had to cancel last week and she has another lady right before me. She isn't a mother either so I'm not taking her away from family.

I know you don't want to hear this, but I am trying to eat more so I quit losing weight. The nutritionist told me to add more fat to my diet. Scary thought but everything else I eat fills me up and I just can't eat bigger portions.

Glory and I went to tea yesterday. They actually made a special one for me with things I could eat with a good conscious. Wasn't a typical English tea but it was fine by me because I enjoy my friends. Glory and I made the aquaintance of an English lady who lives in Yorktown. She's 83 years old and lives alone. I'm sure she doesn't have much money because she lives in subsidized senior housing. Glory and I have taken her to tea for the last 2 months and paid for it. She tells the best stories about England and growing up and she still has family living there.

Maggie, that's terrible about the orange trees. We have a parasite that is getting closer (about 20 miles away) that kills deer. They literally starve to death. Casper loves water. He'll get in the shower with me and let me wash him. He gets in the tub if I don't close the door and cries for the water to be turned on. He's one strange cat. I guess he figures Mom does that and he should too.

Faye, it sounds like you had a lovely day with your family. How nice for you. That gift certificate will come in handy. I used up another Kindle and it was out of warranty but they offered me several models, all brand new not reconditioned, at discounted prices. I chose the Kindle Fire HD with the 8.9" screen for $169. What a deal - $100 off! I'm loving it!

Wow, the sun just came out!

Have a wonderful day.
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 01:42 PM   #5  

Good Afternoon and Happy Mother's Day to all of you Flowers! I am home alone, with my furry children. Bob went to Sioux Falls to help Jason get started on his lawn shed. Amanda was going to work because they are short of nurses this weekend; I decided I could accomplish more at home than there today. Beth had plans for a picnic and the dog park today. Picnic I could do, dog park not so much. The sun is shining and it's looks outside. I thought I posted yesterday but see that I didn't. Next week is soccer games and baseball begins in SF. Ian's games are both late this week so think we will wait until next week to go.

Maggie -- We are on our second round of Oriole food in two different feeders, each holding about a quart. We haven't seen any hummingbirds yet though. Quite some time ago the paper said they were heading north early because of the warmer weather, but then it turned cold again so I hope they are just late and nothing happened to them. The stray cats drink out of our bird bath too. They hop up and balance on the rim. When Sonny lived outside he would stand on his hind legs and stretch. If the water was low he never got his drink. I've noticed on the cooking channel the chefs use vanilla beans a lot. I've never used one.

"Gma" -- I'm glad you enjoyed your breakfast with Kelly and family. There is nothing worse than glasses that don't fit right. I had to have my sunglasses adjusted several times just because they didn't feel right; after an hour I'd have a headache because they were too tight. I had to when reading about the "other man in your house!" I had to stop and think. Hope your commissary run was quick and easy today. Which style dress are you going to choose? I hope the crackers helped settle your stomach. Every once in awhile I will wake up with a charlie horse or else my foot itches. Weird.

Susan -- Isn't it hard to work a full week when you're not used to it? I find that if I have days where if I'm gone most of the day I am more tired at night. I have heard of people trying to gain weight. Unfortunately that has never been a problem for me. How nice of you and Glory to treat your new friend to tea! I wish I could go to tea with you. I've never been to any kind of "tea" other than tea parties with my grandma when I was little. I've never had a cat who liked to be in water but would still lick the faucet drips in the tub. When I have trickles in the basement they walk through it and don't seem to mind that.

I have laundry ready to go so need to get moving. I picked up the gift shop money Friday when I closed out the weekly paperwork for the director so need to get that counted and ready to deposit. Enjoy the rest of your day and do something nice for yourselves!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2013, 10:05 AM   #6  

Good morning to you ladies. It is bright and sunny and supposed to be lovely today, which is nice. I am sick of rain.

Jay called me around noon yesterday. He apologized but said he didn't get in until 6 am and went straight to bed. Jay studies brazillian jiu jitsu and I believe has a brown belt. He was in Susan country, Yorktown for the last few days looking at the Jiu-Jitsu Institute. It is on production dr, Susan. Anyway, he went there to check out their whole operation as the dojo in South Bend wants him to buy in as a partner and he knew this one was run well. He had a nice time, but he sounded pooped when he called me. He said it was just he and the cat. Alicia, Jackson and their dogs were in Ohio visiting her mom. We had a nice long talk. Jack and I didn't want to deal with lunch or dinner out on Mother's Day so Jack surprised me and bought us Chinese for dinner. It was a nice change of pace and really yummy.

That was as exciting as we got yesterday.

Susan: Nice to hear from you and looks like you had a nice day. I have been to one english tea, but it was a large group of women from out church not intimate. One of the gals that was a member was english and we had a full english tea for one of the missionaries that was visiting at the time. They are lovely. I imagine when you think where you started, eating more is very strange for you.

Jean: Sounds like you all had another busy day. I use vanilla bean if I make homemade ice cream. Fresh Market sells vanilla beans in little jars so they don't dry out. The first dress I bought was square necked, long and 3/4 sleeves. These two will be just round necked, long but I think I will get 3/4 sleeves on them both. Last year they were all sleeveless and I wore short sleeved little sweaters.

I hope everyone has a good start to their week. Gotta let the little man out as he is barking at me. Faye
Old 05-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #7  

Good morning, ladies! It rained in the night and brought in a cold front - 59 degees right now and probably tomorrow but then back to 70s.

I had a great workout with my PT yesterday late afternoon. We are working on things I can do at home with my resistance ball, resistance bands and hand weights for days I can't get to the gym. She checked me out on all the machines again to be sure my form was correct. I got 3 sessions so one of them will be kettle bell exercises for I'm buying myself one of those. I've used them at the gym in classes and they are fun.

Faye, had I known Jay was in the area, I'd have taken him to dinner. Production Drive is something I pass every day on my way to and from work, about 8 miles from my house. Your dresses sound lovely. I wish they had smaller sizes, I'd love a couple myself.

Jean, I thing you did post that day but it was the last one in the previous thread. Baseball is in full swing around here. I love to see the littlest ones. They are so cute.

Hi, Maggie!

Breaks over so back to work. Enjoy your day.
Old 05-13-2013, 02:20 PM   #8  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining and the wind is blowing; it was nice outside this morning before the wind picked up. We are in a "severe" fire warning because of the wind and dry grass/weeds from last summer. We had a lot to count this morning at church. Yesterday was baccalaureate so had lots more people there. One of the graduates fainted and hit his head on the step leading up to the altar. He didn't come to the reception afterwards so don't know if he was really hurt or just embarrassed. I had the gift shop money over the weekend so made that deposit on my way home. I really need to do something constructive but feel like a nap instead.

A neighbor up the street planted a new tree; it's more like a twig but has huge white flowers. She was out watering it so I stopped to ask and it's a magnolia tree. I was so surprised because I thought they were just found in the southern states.

"Gma" -- Will Jay quit the job he has now if he decides to join the Jiu-Jitsu partnership? I wish you could model your new dresses for us! I seriously need some new clothes for spring/summer. Everything I've found so far, from last year, is ratty looking and needs to be replaced!

Susan -- I really admire how dedicated you are to your exercise program! You are a wonder gal for sure! Are you working all week again?

I do have laundry to fold so need to go do that. I hope you all are enjoying a marvelous Monday!
Old 05-13-2013, 02:34 PM   #9  

Happy Belated Mothers day
purasilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #10  

Good morning to you ladies. Another lovely day is coming our way, which is so very nice. I have a bit of some back muscle problems that are causing me a bit of trouble. I am going to try doing some stretching and that sort of thing. They aren't really in my back but almost in my tush area. It is one muscle that is making it hard to go from sitting to standing, but I am working on it so I imagine sooner or later it will right itself.

I am down 2 more lbs and am now 40+ lost and down another pt you might say.

I am going to try and get some cleaning done today. I didn't start yesterday because my back was so sore. I am well rested and hopefully the back won't give me a problem so I want to get some work done today. I do give in to an indulgence everyday. Spike tv has a couple rerun episodes of CSI NY, which I really like so I usually watch them before starting to work.

Susan: I didn't even know he had gone to Yorktown until I saw pictures of him with some of the guys from the Jiu Jitsu place. Then when I talked to him on Mother's Day he told me he had gone for a few days. Sounds like you are all set up for your exercising now. You haven't said anything about it, did you take on the tax work again this year?

Jean: I bet that poor young man was embarrassed, but it isn't just females that can faint dead away that's for sure. I hope he wasn't hurt, but also he didn't stay away from his reception over embarrassment. I imagine Thomas might, I don't know. No, Jay won't quit his job. He has been offered a job closer to home with more money from a client he has now, but I don't know what he has decided. He works as a senior marketing, advertising, and sales director. It is an advertising company of some kind. I don't know what the new job would be, I think he said sales, which I think is what he really loves. His personality is such he could sell anyone anything and he isn't slick, he's honest. He is really into Jiu Jitsu and I imagine this opportunity appealed to him. I think Jackson has started too. I really enjoy these dresses because they are so comfortable and move so easily. My problem is I have been blackballed by the majority of plus size stores. Anything that Lane Bryant or Brylane owns, which is most of them. About 10 years ago, I bought some stuff and it didn't fit so I sent it back. I didn't insure it, but I did send it with the postal delivery confirmation. Well they said they never got it even though I proved they had. Somebody in that warehouse took off with it all and got themselves some nice clothing. I refused to pay for the stuff and told them straight out I had proof it was delivered to them. They quit bugging me about paying, but they won't let me order anything online from any of their stores now. I mean, Lane Bryant, Woman Within, Catherine's, Roamans, One Stop Shopping, none of them. This place I buy the dresses and Ulla Popken are about it. I used to buy from Silhouettes, but I think they went out of business because their website has been down for a couple years now. I suppose if I went into one of these stores and paid cash they wouldn't know, but frankly they made me so mad I won't use them unless I am desperate.

Last but not least. My sweet Thomas won this award at the band banquet last night for being most outstanding in 7th grade band. You rock, Thomas!!

I guess I better get going. Hope you all have a nice Tuesday. Faye
Attached Images
File Type: jpg thomas most outstanding.jpg (30.5 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by gma22; 05-14-2013 at 08:56 AM.
Old 05-14-2013, 09:34 AM   #11  

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is shining and it's supposed to hit 98 degrees with a 30 mph wind today. We have soccer games later this afternoon; not looking forward to either the heat nor the wind! I need to make a grocery run this morning and clear off the kitchen island . . . . again.

"Gma" -- on losing another 2#s! Wow! I hope your back feels better after doing some stretches. I have that happen every once in awhile but can't blame it on anything that I did to cause it. That is too bad about the clothing returns and not being able to order any longer! I always do the confirmation request also but try to order from places that have free shipping and return. Actually, I guess I haven't ordered much online lately, except "toys." I imagine Thomas will acquire lots of awards and trophies over his next few years in school. He is quite the young man!

I need to get dressed and get going. Hope you all have a terrific Tuesday and enjoy!
Old 05-14-2013, 05:11 PM   #12  
Thin Within

Talking Titilating Hot Tuesday

It is going to be another hot spring or no spring and hop right into summer. This is a high 90º day and I want cool breezes and am not getting them. The heat doesn’t seem to bother Beanie for he is frolicking in the back yard and the cat and Ragg are in the house snoozing under a ceiling fan. I am going to have to drink more water than usual this week for I tend to need it in the summer heat and don’t want to ever get dehydrated. My extremities do swell in the heat also so I need to drink water to keep them flushed out.

I found another silver charm in my Smithsonian® summer catalogue that I want to get for my bracelet. If any of you get that catalogue it is on page 28. Now to find a place to put it on for my bracelet for it is quite full but I just have to have this one and will find a place to fit it in. It is an envelope that holds messages and the flap locks down. I can put my 3 favorite weight loss sayings in it. I typed them up in tiny letters and have laminated them and they will fit when I get the silver envelope. My favorite sayings for this trip down the road to thin are (1) Don’t exchange what you want most for what you want at the moment. (2) A setback is only a setup for a comeback. (3) Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation. The envelope measures 1”x ¾” so the tiny messages I made should fit.

Will has been out spraying weeds. They sure come back in a hurry when things green up. A dear friend of ours owns a farm supply outfit and loaned him a sprayer that he took to the museum and sprayed their vast lawn with. The museum has the whole side of the block and rents out a house on the far corner of the property so he sprayed that yard also. He is now spraying weeds in the church lawn and ours. it was all looking so good last year so where in the world did all those weeds come from. The wind brings seeds and deposits them then the rain comes and they get watered and grow up to be sprayed again each year.

Here is a meatball recipe I received from my WW leader and thought maybe you would be interested in it also:

MEATBALLS a la Biggest Looser
Preheat oven to 400º
Olive Oil spray
2 egg whites
½ C quick cooking oats
¼ C fat-free milk
½ C finely chopped Fresh parsley
1 Tbsp. dried minced onion
½ tsp. dried oregano
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. salt
⅛ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
1 lb. 96% Lean ground beef (93% are not as dry)

1. Lightly coat a large nonstick baking sheet with spray.
2. In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix together the egg whites, oats, and milk until well combined.
3. Add the parsley, onion, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and crushed red pepper flakes and mix until well combined.
4. Make 32 uniform meatballs, each about 1¼” in diameter (2 tablespoons).
5. Roll the balls with your hands and arrange, not touching, on the prepared baking sheet.
6. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, or until no longer pink inside.

8 Meatballs per serving
96% hamburger is 5 p+ per serving
93% hamburger is 6 p+ per serving.

I’ll be making myself a batch of those meatballs soon for they should freeze well.

I just had my post all ready and my computer shut itself off. I am afraid I will have to be shopping for a new one sonner than I thought. I had the personals all typed and now I had better shut this box down before it does it itself again.

Hope all are having a lovely day.
Old 05-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #13  

Good afternoon, ladies! 85 degrees, sunshine and windy.

I went to the gym this morning and then took Casper in his stroller for a mile walk after lunch. Decided to clean out the fridge and that is all I'm doing today except going to my quilting bee at the library tonight. I don't like how I have my furniture in the family room so it looks like I'll be doing that again this weekend.

Faye, I did do taxes this year, but only 2 nights a week. Congratulations to Thomas. He's a handsome boy! Jackson must look so cute in his jiu-jitsu uniform. 2 more pounds gone ! Good for you!

Jean, you are sure sweltering early this year. I've got 7 pink roses and 5 yellow blooming now.

Maggie, every year Scott has my lawn looking beautiful and every spring it's full of weeds again. It's a constant battle for sure. I hope there are no fires near year. The fan may be going in your computer. It's a pretty cheap fix. If it's not working right, the computer starts to overheat and shuts down. That's what I just had replaced in mine for the same reason.

Have a great evening.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #14  
Thin Within

Talking Wonderful Hot Wednesday

It has been a nice warm day with a slight breeze blowing this day. We have been out and about on our daily run about town and seeing the buffalo. One is missing from the pen and I imagine it is at the vet. I told Will they need to post a sign on the fence when they take any of them out of the pen so we would know where they were being taken for we can only guess. It was one of the females and not the big ole bull.

I have one of those things that has a fan in it that is made to sit a laptop computer on when used on a table. I dug it out and now have it under my computer and it is keeping it cool and working much better today so I am prolonging its life before getting a new one. I have my eye on a new one just like this one I have only with upgrades. It is a HP Pavilion Entertainment PC and has great sound when watching a movie or playing music. It is the computer we plan on taking along with us when we go anywhere when we get a motor home. I just want this one to last as long as I can make it before buying a new one for I am waiting for the price to drop some for the man at the store said it will be happening. In the meantime this fan is keeping my lap top cool. I had actually forgotten I had this fan for I had used it for a different lap top some years back. There is a tiny port in the back of some lap tops where a fan can be plugged in.

Today the flags are flying half mast for the fallen police. Will has gone out of town where they are holding the celebration to give them a talk as their guest speaker. Since we both are retired peace officers and they know Will is a good public speaker they snagged him. He will be gone through the dinner time so I will make a TV dinner for myself and have some fresh strawberries.

SUSAN I am certain it is the fan that is going bad in my lap top for since I set it on tis external fan it is back to its happy self perfoming like it should. I am just trying to prolong it's life right now. Casper probablly likes your walds geting to gaze at the view as he is pushed along. Those animal strollers are so neat.

JEAN how did the soccer game come out and did you stay cool? I tood don't like to order "on line" for I perfer to talk to a person when ordering for they can answer my questions if I happen to have any.

DONNA FAYE for your weight loss. You are going to be much thinner come cruise time this year. You are doint so well ~ keep it up girlfriend. What a charming kid that Thomas of yours is.

Hope all are having a lovely afternoon.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:58 AM   #15  

Good Evening, Flowers! Just checking in on my way to bed. Had my nails and toes done this morning, so the toes are ready for sandals. Bob was home this afternoon and I don't seem to get much done when he's around. But then, I don't get much done if he isn't around either. Tomorrow, Friday, and Monday mornings I am covering the church office for the secretary. I will be curious to see if she found someone for the afternoons as they are pretty quiet and boring. In the afternoon I have crafty club.

I couldn't get in here earlier today for some reason so haven't caught up on reading. Will do that tomorrow at the office!

Hope you all have a terrific Thursday!