Old 05-10-2013, 02:19 PM   #31  

Good Afternoon, Flowers! The sun is shining and it's a nice day in my corner of the world. I ran errands this morning and this afternoon I need to fix a salad to take for lunch tomorrow. There is a funeral in Bob's hometown, for a man that his parents lived next to while Bob was growing up. We won't be able to go because of lunch with my "mom and sister." They are in opposite directions and a morning funeral.

Maggie -- Thank you for sharing your nice weather with us! Did you get your kitchen all rearranged yesterday? I need to clean my cupboards and drawers, but need a time when I don't have to leave in the middle of my "work." I counted 6 orioles this morning, and there may be more. It's hard to tell because they don't stay very long. Bob moved a feeder that other birds were flying in to eat on, so it is more quiet for the orioles.

"Gma" -- on losing 8#s! WOW! I think you have gotten our gloomy weather. So many days in a row does get depressing. I love your dresses and sandals! Can you get any of the different lengths and with or without sleeves? Neat! I had to chuckle at Jack's comment about your belly dancing sandals.

I have to address a couple of cards before the mailman comes so better get them done. Hope you all enjoy your day and have a sunny weekend! :wav:
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 04:36 PM   #32  
Thin Within

Talking Closed For Business

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Time to start a new thread so I'll see y'all on #48.

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote