Old 04-20-2013, 04:38 PM   #31  
Thin Within

Talking Saturday ~ Chilly This Day

GOOD MORNING MAGNOLIAS☺♫

We were out and about this day and had a burger out. I only ate half of mine though, and 3 little fries. Not very hungry I would say. That young waiter at I-Hop has surely adopted us as grand-parents. He called Will and said his hours at work have been changed to the night shift on weekends and we don’t go there at that time. He asked what day of the week we could come in during the regular dinner time for he wants to eat with us. He said he would be glad to pay every other time we do that. Since he insists that he wants to pay some every other time but I think it would be fair if he paid only every third time since there is one of him and two of us.

JEAN That tube of stuff that squirted out did it all by itself. I was holding it flat in my hand holding only the crimp at the bottom and poking the opening with the point on the other side of the lid that is used for that purpose and it just jumped out so quick like it had a life of it’s own. I could understand it better if I were squeezing the tube as I was poking the lid. Those BelVita breakfast biscuits are made by Nabisco® if that is any help to know. Sounds like Sonny is the cat before he got that infection that you hadn’t seen for he was sick when he came to you. It took quite a while for that infection to build up in his little body.

DONNA FAYE I will surely be getting more of those neat biscuits and let you know how I like them. Hope you and Jack are doing well this day and having fun.

Have a wonderful weekend Magnolias

Last edited by Maggie; 04-20-2013 at 04:40 PM.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2013, 08:24 AM   #32  

Please go to thread #46
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote