Old 04-18-2013, 11:50 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Lindy - that sounds like a reasonable amount. Don't put too much weight on how one dress fits - clothes are so quirky - I had some things go from being too tight to too loose practically overnight. Good luck with the essay!

My new guy is coming over tonight for dinner which should be fun and then I won't see him again for a week as he has the girls Fri-Tues. Kind of strange for me but maybe I'll get used to it. Almost done with this cold - hoping to get in a run or a walk after work tomorrow and get back into the exercise groove. Hope you all are doing well...
dancerindenver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2013, 02:37 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 229/172.0/150

Height: 5'4"

Hey every one!!!! Man the trainer was killer today too!!! I had no makeup left when i got done!!! Lol work has been crazy and im headed out to do a few setups now. I just wanted to check in.

And i honestly dont know how many calories i take in. I drink a protein shake in the morning like 75 cals. Then lunch is salad and like 2 oz turkey or chicken and if im super hungry a sweet pot. And supper is normally fish or veggies green beans or salad.

Then the last few days i have snacked after supper. 1 cup raisin bran.... Milk drained before tge spoon goes in my mouth.
Nessa131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:34 AM   #48  

Well i had my.first snack free night.last night!!!! Yea!!!!! And my vitamix mixer came in so i should be able to have my smoothie onbthe way to work instead of stabbing a spoon into a frozen mess! Lol

I also measured my stomach today and from july 2012 until today which is really from jan. 2013 to now cause i wasnt really trying back then......i have lost 10 inches in my stomach!!!! Talk about motivation to not screw up this weekend!!!! Lol

Hope yall have a great day!!!!
Old 04-19-2013, 12:55 PM   #49  

Nessa - 10 inches??? That is incredible!! Way to go!

Another great evening with the new guy last night but I won't get to see him again until thursday of next week - bummer. Not focused on the scale at the moment (still waiting for this cold to be gone) but am looking forward to getting back into my normal groove this weekend. Highlights tomorrow - I'll post pics after if I like the way they turn out
Old 04-20-2013, 01:22 PM   #50  

Cant wait to see pics dance!! I bet it looks good!

Well so far so good for me for food etc. We are headed to see family.now so i prob wont eat anything or if i do it wont be much so today should be good. And well i hope its the same tomorrow!!!
Yall have a great weekend!
Old 04-20-2013, 10:45 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey ladies, finally got the ticker back to 50 lbs gone. Happy about that. Now I gotta get it moving even further. Seems like this is always the point I get to then I gain some back. Not this time.

I'll do personals tomorrow or Monday. Hope y'all are enjoying your weekend.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 11:06 AM   #52  

Burgundy - congrats to getting back to 50lbs down!! What's your next short-term mini-goal?

I don't think I'm going to make mine of 150 by 5/1 - I'm a little scared to get back on the scale after a week of comfort eating (and minimal exercise) to get over my cold. I imagine I'm up a few. Got in a good run yesterday though and am going to try to get some exercise tonight or tomorrow morning. We're getting yet another late spring snowstorm here - aargh! This is not helping with my exercise routine!

I was in kind of a funk yesterday (I think I'm still processing some stuff with my ex and it probably didn't help that the new guy was too busy to chat most of the weekend) but I think I'm over it now. How were your weekends? Everything good with you guys?

ETA - forgot to mention that I like how the highlights turned out - I tried to take a picture with my phone but it turned out awful. Will try again later!

Last edited by dancerindenver; 04-22-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 04-22-2013, 02:18 PM   #53  

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey girls!

So I totally forgot to check in on Friday. I was glued to the tv about the happenings in Boston and had to finish my final essay this weekend so it slipped my mind. I also forgot to hop on the scale. Grrrrr. I had a HORRIBLE weekend of eating. We were cleaning out the garage and working on the yard both Saturday and Sunday so I was starving. We ate out breakfast, lunch and dinner in the form of fast food so I dont dare step on the scale today. I am off on Friday but will hop on Thursday and update my ticker (whether I like it or not, lol)

Nessa - 10 inches! Way to go girly! I was talking to the DBF about getting a personal trainer but he told me it wasnt in budget. :-( I will just keep pushing along. I have decided that for every 5 pounds I lose, I am putting $10 into a money jar. That way when I plateau (as I get closer to my goal), I can reward myself with a trainer to push through it. :-)

Dance - sorry you had a case of the blues. Hopefully when you see your guy this week, that will change things. Even better if he goes crazy over your hair. :-D

Burgundy - woot woot, keep that ticker moving girl. You and I are so close to each other, we will keep each other motivated.

Ok, I have a TON of stuff I have to do today and I am SOOOO distracted. I have to catch up. I will check in tomorrow.

Later girls!
luckylindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 03:22 PM   #54  

Ugh - just made arrangements with the ex for him to pick up his stuff and drop off mine while I'm away at work tomorrow. Can't wait for it to be done and over. It's weird to think I'll probably never talk to him again.

Cheered myself up with some online shopping - dangerous! Not in the mood for lunch - am eating some sunflower seeds and cuties at my desk as it snows outside
Old 04-23-2013, 04:23 PM   #55  

That stinks Dance...I thought the exchange was done and over with. Ugh. Have you talked to your new guy lately?

How is everyone doing on food and exercise. Yesterday was a great day and today is another one. I am hungry as all get out with only a couple hundred calories left for the day, grrrr. I will let it surpass and stay on track. Tomorrow is a new day.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:36 PM   #56  

Hey everybody!! Its been super crazy at work this week.....ive barely had.time to.make it to the trainer!!! Anywayi did really good on food this weekend amd week so far!!!! Monday morning my scales said 175 and a few minutes ago.....171.8 so i am almost to my.lowest weight. Jason was.concerned because i have done so well and why the scales havent moved. But he thought and asked me is it getting close to "that time" i was.confused at first and then was like ooooooo..... Yes and he was.like shoot im not worried about it then..... Ive trained enough women to know that you will hold approx. 3 pounds of water weight!!!!! Holy cow!!!! 3 pounds?????

Funny story for the day.....because of the trainer mentioning that we can hold so much water weight.....i got the bright idea. ..... I will just get rid of it........ So i took an otc water pill. OMG....bad idea- up all night peeing and all day today having to make pit stops!!!! And as embarrassing as it was......i was doing jumping.jacks at the gym today and ended up dribbeling in myself!!!! Thank God for always or it would have been really embarrassing!!!!!! Lol so word to the wise...... Just let the water come off.naturally!!!!! Lol

And Lindy- i swear.im going to scan and send those workouts but were spent the weekend at my familys house 2 house 2 hours.away! But there are 39 days so far worth of workouts.... So maybe those will get you by until yoi hire yours. Believe me i know how expensive they are......thank goodness the hubby is finally on board with it and we have been able to come up with the money every month.
Old 04-23-2013, 11:03 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

OK ladies, I keep getting so behind. I'll just catch up on this page:-)

Dance-sounds like things are good with the new guy. At least your ex is getting his stuff while you aren't home. I've been with my hubby since I was 18 so. I'm not much help with this stuff. Are you feeling better after your cold. Are you sick of snow yet? I know I am. Its all gone here and been raining all day, maybe we won't get anymore.

Lindy I know you asked about calories. I don't really count calories. I'm just eating healthier and less. Except today, I think I had too many carbs. Once you update your ticker Thursday, you will probably blow me out of the water.

Nessa-to inches is incredible. I want to check my inches but I lost my tape measure. I'll have to search for it. You are doing great. You have some funny stories.

My anniversary is in a month and we are going to comicon in Detroit. I'm gonna meet Norman Reedus(hopefully, Daryl Dixon, who's jealous). I'm gonna stick to plan and would love to get down to 180. We'll see what I can do.

They boys mom texted me yesterday to see if I could come over and stay with them thursday after they get off the bus til next morning. This is the first time in over a year since I've kept them. They're dad backed out of taking them a day early. Oh well, it gives me a chance to see them.
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 09:08 AM   #58  

Nessa- you crack me up. I could totally see myself hanging out with you if you were closer. So happy things are going so well and you were able to see a "whoosh" on the scale!

Burgundy - you can totally get down to 180! Comicon is coming here on May 19th and we want to go too. It is also coming on May 18th but we already planned a day at the beach.

Ok, girls, I am super excited to update my ticker. I hopped on the scale and I am officially at 180! woot woot. I probably will hold off on getting on the scale for another month. It is exciting to see a "whoosh" when you didnt think you were going anywhere. So hopefully that will happen again. I would like to lose another 3 pounds in the next month. Hald a pound to a pound a week seems good to me.
Old 04-25-2013, 12:03 PM   #59  

Lindy - contrats on 180!!! woohoo!

Burgundy - 6lbs in a month is a lot but it certainly wouldn't hurt to try - it's so great to have an event or a trip as a motivator.

Nessa - sounds like you are doing great! Good tip on avoiding diuretics - your stories are so funny...

All is good here - went to a belly dance class on tuesday and will start doing that every week now I think - I loved it and it was nice to being doing something just for me, if that makes sense. Am seeing the new guy tonight (finally!) and hopefully will see him lots this weekend - we'll see. The last time I got on the scale (2 days ago?) I was up a few but I'm hoping I'll get that back under control over the weekend with lots of exercise and eating clean. I think it's water weight from extra carbs that snuck in while I wasn't feeling well. Doesn't look like I'll make my 5/1 mini-goal of 150 but if I can just hold 152, I'll be pretty happy for now. I bought some True Religion goal jeans that will require me to lose another 5-10 but I'm okay with that taking a loooong time to get to

What's everyone got planned for the weekend?
Old 04-25-2013, 04:35 PM   #60  

Burgundy- i want to go to comicon so bad!!! Im soooo jealous!!!!

Lindy- i wish we were all closer so we could plan a get together!! I think it would be super fun!!! I wish i could see a bigger whoosh....but ill take every little bit i can get! I would love to seebthe 160's i have been so close for a while!!! And congrats on 180!!!!!!!

Dance- belly dancing sounds so fun. I bet it hurns a ton of calories too!!!!!!

Nothing major has happened lately. I was just driving along yesterday in the middle of no where trying to find a patients house (with their directions.....) and im from the country.... I grew up on a 400 acre farm. Cattle horses crops the whole 9 yards..... Any way im driving and from a distance i see this big black object with a swollen belly lying on its side...... I start to panic oh no! Someone has a pregnant cow down. I need to find the nearest house and tell them so they can go help her and not lose a cow and calf! I keep driving and get closer.....nope...... Just a dang statue on its side!!! Lol but hey nothing embarrassing so ill take it!!!! Lol