Old 04-07-2013, 01:31 PM   #61  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Morning girls,

Holy cow - 3 and a half hours on an overseas call??? Shad will have to get a second contract just to pay for the phone expenses Glad you ladies had a good time chewing the fat so to say.

Mel - since I don't take too well to spicy foods myself, I really dislike the tendency of many restaurants now that add heavy spices to most of their dishes. DH and I were in Duluth at a chain restaurant and I think out of their extensive menu, there were only about 2 things I could eat without it backfiring on me. (and it's a long way back home to worry about tummy troubles). I would imagine it's even worse for you. Don't want ANYTHING to start up the pesky rosacea for you. So I'm surprised a bit that NS is spicy, although I suppose it can be a good substitute if they have to remove the calorie laden stuff. I love the Downton series, the more I watch, the more I am entranced. Didn't care for Cora's mum (Shirley McLaine) at first but she and Dame Maggie Smith together are just a match made in heaven. I just adore Maggie Smith, she has that cocked head, big eyed "look" down pat. It's as if she lived the part in a past life. I watched the first 3 episodes yesterday, 2 more CDs to go. I think that's just great that you got Upstairs Downstairs. 69 hours is more than enough to keep you parked and quiet when you should be relaxing and you love to watch it over again so I'd say that's a perfect investment in yourself. Thank you again for all your good thoughts.

Shad - so Miss Sunday is living with DS2 now? I suppose that makes sense from your extended travels. She may not want to move back. How nice that you will have some ripe tomatoes on your return. Hope the bugs won't get them first. So you get to spend your birthday wrapping up things in Darwin? How glum.

Hope the rest of the ladies are having themselves a good weekend.

It's grey and gloomy here. Yesterday we got a good bout of heavy, wet snow that fell in abundance for about an hour. I was worried we'd get a big pile of the stuff but fortunately it only lasted about an hour. I dare say we won't see much sun for the next 10 days but at least the temps will stay above freezing during the day, would go faster if we had some sunshine. Step outside and the air is filled with the sounds of all sorts of birds as well as drip, drip, drip of things melting. I can't wait until it gets warmer.

It's nice down by Ceejay but they are also in spring tornado season as well as the pollen has arrived. Don't miss the sinus issues but do miss the lovely pastel flowers as well as light sweater, no jacket weather.

DH was quite worried today. His leg (inner groin area) is bothering him from where they injected the lines to his heart. It's bruised too and he was concerned he may have strained something trying to get out of our soft memory foam beds. I told him to raise up the head part before he exits to help himself instead of rolling out and trying to prop up. I did examine the leg which was probably more embarrassing for him than me. The good news is that everything looks right and decent and mending as it should. He said he could not help but fret that something would go wrong and he'd be back in the hospital again. I said I thought it was normal to be holding your breath about such things, but so far everything looks good. He said he had a light "twinge" or two but not enough to say if he really felt anything in the heart and every time he has taken his blood pressure since we returned, it's been fine whereas before he had bouts where it showed an erratic heartbeat. So far so good

I have laundry and some housework today as well as working on my studying. I hope to be able to watch a few more episodes of Downton Abbey also.

Hope you are all having a good Sunday, talk to you tomorrow.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:45 PM   #62  
Choose your hard

Hi Laura,

Once again posting above me. You are quieter than Mel, I can sometimes sense her typing but you are always in stealth mode

I can't remember enjoying a cup of tea as much as I did yesterday. I have a small, single serving cafeteria teapot I got at work a long time ago, brewed it up and had it in the china cup. It was delicious! I did notice that the cup and saucer while close, are not an exact match of patterns but that's ok. The handle is quite tiny, I find that I must drink "pinky out" in order to hold the cup - and I have small hands.

I must say I am surprised about the kettle bell class and the cardio part. I too thought that was more strength training. 8 pounds to start would be way too heavy for me also - that's like heaving a lightweight bowling ball up and about. I daresay you will be rather sore tomorrow too. Drink up the water and plan on a hot shower and some stretches. People who have taken kettlebell really, really love it though so I hope you will enjoy the class. Nice that you have a such a small group with the trainer. Unless of course being just you and another the trainer can go all Jillian balistic on you

I guess if you are starting your seeds, I should probably look into it also. You start first and let me know how it goes
Old 04-07-2013, 06:28 PM   #63  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Back at the airport for another and the last trip up to Darwin. Can't see me coming home again in the next 3 weeks before I leave. I might try to finish on the Wednesday and come home for my birthday. Dont really see the point in having the Thursday off and going back for half a day on Friday.

Was a nice quiet weekend at home. Got a few things done but the place needs a good clean and tidy up when I get back home for good. If this weather keeps up the weeds with be sky high when I get back.
Fortunately the grass is slowing down and will not need much mowing until Spring.

Mel - sounds like if you open the window to let in fresh air, you also get to rearrange much of the house as well.
I can't imagine what the cat will do when she comes home. Run up the curtains and scratch the furniture no doubt, demand to come in and go out constantly - she likes a good doorman. DS2 put in a cat door for her and the g/fs cat but she just refuses to use it. Jasper doesn't mind at all but not her.
DS2 and g/f are thinking of buying another house or duplex really to put on their portfolio. This will be the fifth and sixth. It's in a pretty low area socio-economically but apparently you can rent rooms out to the accepted refugees for a good price and make some money back that way. I can't imagine any one else would want to live there.

Happy - Went to have a look at my phone bill to see whether I needed to work overtime or not. However it isn't on there yet. I'll check again later today. Maybe they only get allocated during the working week. I see I got a free call to my friend Chris in NZ. Maybe they will take pity on me and give me a free call to Mel as well. Think so? No me either.
How embarrassing for DH to have you moving aside bits and pieces to have a look at the hole in his leg. Nothing you haven't done before no doubt. :wink: :wink: . However I am pleased that he is getting along well. He has to expect weakness, not doubt nausea at times too and a bit of pain. That was invasive surgery he just had.

Laura - those kettle classes look tough. We have biggest loser on here at the moment - its called the 'Next Generation' and a bigger bunch of losers I have never seen. Honesty this should be called the disease of the lower socio economic group. Whinge, groan, whine, pathetic. One woman has a son (who is 29 years old) and was around 242Kg when he joined. Biggest person in the history of the Biggest Loser. You are looking at about 500lbs or more. This woman swears black and blue that her son is eating properly and that the trainers should just go easier on him because they are turning him into a nervous wreck. When they went over the tapes of the food catering in the kitchen, he's eating popcorn chicken (like McD or KFC) and snacking on stuff all day long - except when they are out training. His mindset was just starting to turn around when they got put out last night. He needs to shed the 98kg that is his mother if you ask me.
Anyway - keep up the good work Laura.

Okay - so time I got myself off here and did the necessary things before boarding, like going to the loo and putting on some more moisturiser etc. etc. We will be off and away soon. Since daylight saving finished last night, the flight is an hour later than usual. Doubt that they will give us breakfast on this one. More like a coffee and a snack. Darn. They use those awful waxed paper cups and I hate drinking a hot drink out of them. The coffee is actually quite good surprisingly.

So back later to check things out.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 06:50 PM   #64  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Afternoon
Back from a good trip to Paragould.
______
Shad
Wow, 3.5 hours on the phone!!!!! Whew makes me tire just thinking about it. I'm sure it was enjoyable.

Mel
Glad you had a good visit with Shad. We all need to laugh.

Laura
Are you sore today after that Total Body Workout? I'm sore from mowing the lawn the lawn the other day.

Happy
It will take DH time for him to heal from the inside out. Don't think the doctors are to easy going while they are doing procedures on the inside of our bodies. Hope he feels better soon.

Hello to Annie. I'm sure she's as busy as ever.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:04 PM   #65  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Hi ladies -

Sorry I've been away. I've been so crazy busy with studying up on programming languages which is a lot more time consuming than I thought. I also rewrote my resume for a different type of website job that I'd really enjoy. More of a focus on content and marketing, etc. than on the programming that runs it all. Also, my roommate's dog is very sick. She eventually took him to the emergency vet (closest one is in Milwaukee), so she'll be staying the night at her ex's place since it doesn't make sense for her to drive all the way back up here only to drive back tomorrow. I hope the vet can figure out what's wrong with him. It seemed like he had something caught and was choking on and off and sometimes his breathing was labored. And he was vomiting. Poor guy.

I'm going to go to bed early. It's been a rough day. I'm waiting for my ex to finish the taxes...and he chooses instead to go to a baseball game with his girlfriend. I want so much to get a job on the West Coast soon and get the out of here.

No time for personals other than to tell Happy that bruising and soreness in the inner leg area is probably normal. I remember that's what my ex-DMIL used to say and she's had many heart procedures...bypass, catheters, angioplasties, etc.

Last edited by diyana; 04-07-2013 at 08:09 PM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:10 AM   #66  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS

YESTERDAY BEGAN WITH LEAKY SINKS AND THEN QUIETED DOWN.
ALL IN ALL NOT A BAD WEEKEND.
I REALLY GOT NOTHING DONE EXCEPT RECYCLE STUFF.
I DID SORT OUT MORE PAPERS AND SHREDDED.
LOVE THAT I CAN WATCH TV AND GET WORK DONE
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY

LAURA.....WEEKEND SOUNDED BUYS.
SORRY THE FOOD WAS A BIT MUCH ON THE TUMMY.
MUST HAVE BEEN NICE SEEING OLD FRIENDS THOUGH.
AN 8 LB KETTLEBALL IS NOT LIGHT TO ME.
I AM SURPRISED THEY AREN'T LIGHTER FOR THOSE STARTING OUT. OUCH.
WATCH THAT ARM OF YOURS!!

HAPPY....I THINK IT'SS NORMAL FOR DH TO BE WAITING FOR THE OTHER SHOE TO DROP.
HOPE THE GROIN KEEPS HEALING. THAT'S A TOUGH AREA NOT TO MOVE.
IT'S SORE THERE AND GETTING UP DOES PULL ON THAT AREA.
I ALSO RAISE MY BED A BIT TO AVOID THAT.
TEACH THIS MAN HOW TO MEDITATE
HOPE YOUR SNOW CONTINUES TO MEL.
FUNNY BUT I WAS JUST THINKING OF CEEJAY AND THE TORNADOES TOO.
I WAS WATCHING THE WIZARD OF OZ RECENTLY!

SHAD...I AM SO PLEASED FOR THE DS & GF.
THEY'RE REALLY DOING A GREAT JOB.
PLANNING IS EVERYTHING. IWHS IT CAUGHT ON OVER HERE
HOPE THE TRIP BACK WAS UNEVENTFUL.
I CAN SEE THE LOGIC IN STAYING THERE TILL THE END.
DID YOU HAVE PLANS FOR THE BIRTHDAY?
I WAS SHOWING JEN HOW BIG SOFIA IS GETTING.
EVERY TIME I SEE THAT SHOW ON TV I THINK OF HER.

CEEJAY...GLAD PARAGOULD WAS A GOOD WEEKEND FOR YOU.
WILL YOU BE MAKING PLANS TO VISIT THE SIS NOW??

MICHELLE....CONTINUED GOOD LUCK WITH THE JOB SEARCH.
HOPE THE TAXES GET DONE AND YOU CAN CUT YOURSELF FREE
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 08:53 AM   #67  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Monday morning blehs!

On a good note...9 days till Ho day and 11 days till Destin, Florida...FYI while I am thinking about it...I will not have access to internet while on vacation and even if I did, I am sure to be busy..wink wink...haha

It was too windy and not as warm as I would have liked on Saturday, needless to say I didn't get anything accomplished. Sunday got up with tummy issues, bowel issues, headache and just didn't have any energy...however, we did make it over to Cs house for a couple of hours of work. Got the outside door and the door from the laundy room to garage painted, back porch cleaned up, swept and trash thrown away from the brat, also swept off front porch. I dread going over there any more seems like a new issue arises. Yesterday the water heater had been leaking and made a complete mess of things...yes folks, now we have to pay for new central air and a water heater. BRIGHT SIDE...it was only water and my son is a plumber. We buy/he installs for free. After my doc appt this afternoon I am going to take the shop vac over and suck up the water from the carpet before it starts to mold/stink. C was so upset, he said Let's just sale the d*mn thing...my thoughts exactly however we will still have to fix the probs. He was just upset but now over it.

MELLIE...I am glad you and SHADDIE got to chat, seems like you have been trying to hook up for months and kept missing each other. Your weekend sounded like it was not to eventful...yeah.

HAPPY...I know when I had that kidney stone about 8 mos after bariatric surgery, I thought my insides were sprining apart. hahaha..at the time it wasn't funny and I was freaking out. Tell DH just to take it easy and no reason to spring out of bed so fast and harm is junk. Unless of course he is chasing you. lol. C and I started 3rd season of DA. We watched two parts of the first disc last night. That dang show is addicting.

CEEG...I think C and I are considering a new vehicle purchase. Either..drum roll....a RAV4 or another Camry. We are leaning toward the RAV4, but it is hard to give up the great mileage of the Camry, won't probably do that till May or June.

CHELLE...keep on trucking, you will find that job you need to make it to CA. Fingers crossed and goodluck on the studying.

SHADDIE...the last few weeks of your sentence then back home you go...got anything in mind or are you going to take a bit of a break?

LAURA...you busy little beaver..always doing something fun. Saw the kettleballs in our fitness center and ran like crazy, looks scary to me. lol Good for you on the exercising.

Better get busy, leaving at 2 today for the annual pap. She is going to crap when she sees how much weight I have gained. Mooooooooooo..

loves
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #68  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

HAPPY...how are your feet feeling of late?
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 11:02 AM   #69  

Morning all. Rainy this morning, but it's not snow and the temps are mild, so I'm happy.

Annie - Sorry you didn't get anything done in the yard this past weekend and that you didn't feel that great on Sunday. But you amaze me because you still worked on C's house! And now that I know you know how to paint a door, how about coming up here and painting ours?? It needs it... Sorry probs keep popping up w/ C's house - I'm sure it's thoroughly annoying to have to put $$ into a house that isn't even wanted anymore. Wedding (and honeymoon!) countdown has begun!! Hope the doc appt goes well today.

Mel - Glad things quieted down around the bldg after the leaky sinks. Good for you getting some paper sorting/shredding done. I didn't do any of that this weekend. I think I'll take care of a few more files tonight just to keep the project going. RE the kettlebells, Happy mentioned it's like swinging a bowling ball around and yes, 8 pounds is heavy, and the 10 pounds was really heavy. I looked at the class description again and nowhere did it say this was an advanced class, so yes, they should have lighter ones! The instructor/trainer said he had a lighter one at home - hope he brings that next Sunday!! Re the tummy, the chicken schnitzel was, of course, breaded and deep-fried, but it was really greasy tasting and I ate very little - really surprised that small amount caused problems, but I should know better. I eat that kind of stuff very infrequently,thank goodness.

Michelle - Sounds like you were busy getting yourself where you want to be! You're so focused - you're doing great! Sorry your roomie's dog is not well. Hope the vet fixes him up.

Ceejay - Glad you had a nice trip to P. Surprisingly, I wasn't sore from Friday's class, which was called Total Body Challenge. I'm very sore from yesterday's Kettlebell class - NOT surprising at all. I forgot to take an aleve or some ibuprofen this morning, duh. I'll see what I have with me in my purse. I never thought of how docs might be more gentle or less gentle when rooting around one's insides...

Shad - How was your flight?? Countdown is on for your finish to this assignment!! I say try to finish Wed. so you're not there on your b-day! Re that mom of one of the biggest losers - sounds like a major enabler. Not that it's all on her, but it sure doesn't help. If my math is right, 242kg is 532 pounds!!! Extreme circumstances to get to that size. The difficulties of doing anything physical when you get to be at or near that size have got to be a major motivator for most folks, wouldn't you think??

Happy - What kind of tea did you make?? I'm always on the lookout for something tasty. I just assumed you'd drink pinky out, isn't that only proper, LOL. The shower yesterday after class felt divine, but today I'm ready to get my friend D to take me to her fancy gym so I can use the jacuzzi, haha. I drank a good amount of water yesterday, need to try and guzzle a lot today. Oh, the instructor hasn't shown any Jillian tendencies yet. Hope it stays that way.

====

Bf and I went to lunch yesterday afternoon, then to TJ's for some groceries. This was a different location than we usually go to and Mel, I noticed they had the prepared foods...noticed a beef pot pie in passing, but I resisted looking any more closely - too tempting!! After that I popped in to the nearby Talbot's outlet store while bf waited in the car. I only found one pair of slacks to try on and I didn't care for the style once I had them on. I have to get the pair I bought from the thrift store laundered so I can wear those. Feeling silly again this morning wearing yet another pair of my slacks cinched around the waist with a belt, excess fabric unflatteringly bunched up.

Nothing planned for tonight except getting a few more files purged and relabeled and I guess a load of laundry. Stairs are difficult when my quads are so sore, but it's better to keep moving anyway.

Okay, back to Mt. E-mail.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:36 PM   #70  
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Quick post...sorry no time for personals....

Roommate's dog is very ill...and short of a risky $2000+ surgery (which my roommate can't afford), there's nothing the vet can do. He's not suffering, so my roommate is just going to love the dog, and do what the vet suggests (like keep him calm, etc.) and make whatever time he has left very happy. He's a 12+ year old Golden Retriever...so he's definitely old for his breed. Very sad because he is such a sweet dog.

After work for me today is more online classes, and a hypnosis workshop. I wish I could comprehend the online classes at a faster rate than I am. Hopefully, I'll have the "aha" moment soon when it will all make sense.

Gotta run.

Much love to all,
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 01:41 PM   #71  
Choose your hard

Hi ladies,

Typing at you over the sounds of DH yelling loudly on the phone at the presciption insurance people. They are blaming the local pharmacy. When all was said and done and we figured out the details, yes it is indeed Walgreens problem (local pharmacy). They have a bunch of dunderheads working there as we have had issues with them ever since we moved in here so we will be switching to another pharmacy = there are 3 others in town we can use. I swear they are all trying to kill us.

Last night I got supper finished, cleaned the dishes, did 2 loads of laundry washed, dried, folded and put away (I am the scullery maid ) and was looking forward to watching the last 2 episodes of season 3 of Downton Abbey. Got DH settled into bed, myself settled by the computer and popped in the last disc. It did not sound right and wouldn't load. I pulled it out and it has a giant crack from the inner circle extending 2/3 of the way through the disc. I really don't want to have to wait a couple of weeks to get another set from the library system so since it was only 2 episodes I purchased them from Itunes. Took an hour to download them. As they were downloading I found that I not only could have gotten them cheaper from Amazon.com but I could have viewed them immmediately on my computer or downstairs on the television. I have found too that Amazon is cheaper for purchasing music also. I was able to watch episode 8 but after that it was too late to watch the 90 minute Christmas special so I will save that for today. It was pouring cats and dogs last night - the sound of the rain upstairs on the roof was rather nice to listen to.

Went to bed too late, slept in too late. Today will be a bit off sorts. I need to go into town and pick up my pomegranate seeds which hopefully came in to the produce department. And then I have my studies to work on.

Laura - I noticed my teacup handle is the same as the handles in Downton Abbey props - perhaps it is the same supplier as I believe my cup was English china also. The other night I had Sleepytime tea - a mint infused tea. My all time favorite is the very expensive Jasmine Pearls which I am hoarding about 3 spoons full from an online shop called Special Teas which was bought out by the outrageously expensive Teavana. I also have a bottle of Aveda's Comfort tea - a Christmas gift splurge - it's got licorice root in it and is the only one I can drink sans any sweetener. Not much help to you I'm sorry if you are looking for something interesting. I have an entire tub of teas that I am forcing myself to use up - most of which sounded much better than they tasted. I do hope you can get to use a jacuzzi today - will certainly help with the tight muscles. And it would be nice if they had 3 or 5 pound kettlebells for you to start with. I saw some on clearance at Menards when we were there last (yes I too wonder what a home improvement store was doing with kettlebells???? ). Good price but one has to be mindful of good intentions on new projects without the very necessary follow thru I think you will like it - is this a regular class or specific sessions or just something to try on a punch on your workout card?

Ceejay - be careful, I see that bad weather is headed for your area mid week. Spring tornado season has begun although I am jealous to see temps in the 70s by you.

Annie - my foot is doing well, thanks for asking. I haven't had to walk much tho and I do have some shoes that are still uncomfortable. Your prompt reminded me that I do have to call the podiatrist - my orthotics came in when we were away and I must make an appointment. That is SUCH a bummer that you have to replace the hot water heater AND the air conditioner at C's place. I'm sure you don't need the extra expense. Sure do hope you won't let this setback put a pall on your wedding or vacation happiness. How exciting about a new car. I'd go with the Rav4 myself, particularly if your other car is a sedan, only because you can tow (C's new boat ), haul stuff from the home improvement store, drives well in winter weather, and they have improved the gas mileage to that near of a car and certainly better than my old 4Runner. Camry's are good cars too.

Mel - I think DH is getting ants in his pants. Been home doing nothing for too long and like me, he has used up his limit of tolerance on being sick. It's gloomy, rainy and muddy outside so I don't know what to do to get him out and about. I think we could both use a good walk Thank you for your tips. It is nice to be able to multitask - just make sure you don't shred your fingers as you are watching Upstairs Downstairs

Michelle - no worries on being away. I can only imagine the undertaking trying to get up to speed on the programming. One of these "the more you know the more you find out you need to know" things. Enough to make you dizzy. Hope the roommate's pup will be alright. That had to be scary. As for the taxes, the ex can only procrastinate one more week but how frustrating when you have done your part. Will you be getting a bit of a refund then?

Shad - so DS2 and GF are land barons It's good that they are thinking ahead, I think in today's economy you have to think out of the box and if they can take advantage of a down housing market, good for them. Enjoy your last weeks in Darwin (she says tongue in cheek). Bet you can't wait to finish that up. Nothing in the works yet with your friend's idea for the training classes? Hope you can wrap up a bit early and be able to spend your birthday at home.

Well I just realized it's trash day. We haul the trash bin to the curb Monday night for very early AM trash pick up on Tuesday. We were not going to be home last week to haul the empty bin back so we will have 2 weeks of trash today. Fortunately we didn't make much and should be able to get all of it into the bin which I need to slog down the driveway to the street. It is very wet and very muddy out there so good luck with that one Happy. I'd better get a move on here. Later chicks.

Oh and I was sad to see that Margaret Thatcher and Annette Funnicello have both passed away. Both had health issues but made their mark on society. Rest in peace ladies.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #72  
Choose your hard

I'm sorry about your roommate's dog Michelle. That has to be soooo hard. What a lovely and loving breed that is. My heart goes out for her.

Good luck with the studying. Hard to mush more into a head already full of stuff, I tell yah Wish we could get by on our current merits.
Old 04-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #73  

Annie
I'm not prejudice but the Rav4 would be better for C. to haul his boat. Think you like sitting up higher too. When it rains it's pours as the old saying goes. Good thing your son is a plumber for the installation of the new hot water heater. Will you have to replace the whole a.c. unit?

Mel
Good that you had a quiet day. We all deserve them. Yes this does mean that I'm planning another try to go visit with my sis. She told me that she wouldn't be in school the month of May. I have one friend that will go with me maybe two.

Happy
the crack in your rented DVD is the reason I don't like to rent or borrow them. I had to pay for one of them that way. I'm glad you commented on which pharmacy you were dealing with. I was thinking about switching to our new W. pharmacy. But think I'll stick it out with good ole Walmart. I can go there after work if I need to. They are open till 9 p.m. The W. pharmacy closes at 7 p.m. You just reminded me that I have some mint tea that I need to use. How is you courses coming along.

Laura, Shad and Michelle

Last edited by ceejay52; 04-08-2013 at 02:25 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:56 AM   #74  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

SOME BIRDIES TO KEEP HAPPY'S BIRD COMPANY TODAY!

GOOD MORNING LADIES OF THE WORLD

I SEEM TO GE GETTING A LOT OF NOTHING DONE.
I DID SORT OUT ONE BAQG OF CLOTHES FOR THE SUMMER.
THEN PUT SOME REALLY HEAVY CLOTHES INTO IT.
BACK INTO THE CLOSET IT WENT.
IT'S SURE TO SNOW HERE LIKE A BANSHEE NOW
I FEEL SORRY FOR THOSE IN THE PLAINS WHERE THEY SAY UP TO 18" CAN FALL
NOTHING ELSE IS NEW HERE.
I AM NOT MOTIVATED TO GO DOWNSTAIRS TODAY.
MAYBE IT'S THE CLOUDS.
I HAVE PLENTY TO DO UP HERE ANYWAY.
HAVE A GREAT DAY

CEEJAY....HOPE YOU DO HAVE SOME COMPANY FOR THE TRIP.
THAT WOULD BE NICE. I AM SURE SIS WOULD LOIVE TO SEE YOU.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO MISS THESE OPPORTUNITIES TO BE TOGETHER

ANNIE.....I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE HOUSE MESS.
IS IT WORTH SELLING OR BETTER RENTING FOR AN INCOME?
NOT SURE HOW THE HOUSE MARKET IS OVER THERE.
I WOUDLN'T EXPECT YOU TO POST FROM FLORIDA...WINK...WINK...BACK!

HAPPY.....POOR DH AND THE PHONE. WHAT A MESS.
BETWEEN CHANGES AND THE PHARMACIES, IT'S TURNED INTO A NIGHTMARE.
TELL HIM TO REMAIN CALM AT ALL COSTS!!
GIVE DH A JIGSAW PUZZLE TO DO.
CAN HE RIDE IN A CAR????
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE DISC. I SAW AMAZON IS CHEAP & INSTANT.
ALSO SAY THAT OUR CABLE COMPANY IS HOOKING UP WITH NETFLIX.
THEY ARE PROMOTING EACH OTHER WHICH I FIND ODD.
MUST BE MONEY BEHIND IT ALL....ALWAYS IS.
GLAD YOU'RE ENJOYING THE DA SERIES.
WHEN I WAS SHREDDING AND CLEANING OUT THE SHREDDER....
I THOUGHT...MEL, UNPLUG IT WHEN YOU EMPTY IT!!
I HAD A FLEETING VISION OF STUMPY FINGERS!!!

MICHELLE...SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE JOB AND YOUR CLASSES.
HOPE YOU DO GET THE AHA MO,MENT AND SOON. GOOD LUCK.

Last edited by MELODY525; 04-09-2013 at 07:56 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:05 AM   #75  

Morning
Nothing new to report. It sure is hard to get used to this new drug that the doctor gave me. But it seems to be working.

Hope all is well with all the chicks.