Old 04-30-2013, 02:10 PM   #271  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Happy
My working hours are from 7 a.m. till 7 p.m. Monday through Wednesday and every other Sunday.That only gives me 3 hours to unwind and get things ready for the next day. This will be my four day week end.

-----
Talk about not wanting to work I don't. But I need the dollars so I'm here.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 03:54 PM   #272  

Afternoon everyone. This site is being difficult today!!

Annie - Sorry your dad ended up in the hospital. I hope they figure out what the problem is, and that he's feeling better now. Ouch re the fall and the hurting toe and knee. Was it D'jango that you saw? I'll let you know about that Pines movie. Bf saw it and I think he called it a crime thriller...

Ceejay - Those are long workdays, but I'm thinking those long weekends might make it worth those long days. Hope the part comes in and you get a chance to rest your finger!

Happy - Good MAYbe title. Are you going to do the ww plan informally on your own, or do it online or meetings or what? Would you believe I'm still tracking both points and calories?! I get annoyed with the points, and sometimes I just want to know the calories because I naively still want to believe it's all simply about calories in vs. calories out, lol. Hope your hair turns out the way you want it to and that you had a good shopping trip. Re the ATV mudspray issue, I say you and dh just need to purchase matching coveralls, LOL. Living in a ranch home, we only have the patio, and I have to say I enjoy not having a deck to worry about - all the maintenance, preventive and otherwise...bleh.

Mel - Hope it stays quiet by you. :ssh:

Shad - Hope the eye doc appt wasn't too expensive. I try to get a couple extra wearings out of my contact lenses, but these days it doesn't really happen. The lenses just aren't as comfortable as they used to be. I don't know if it's looking at the computer screen all day, or maybe the solution I use causes this. I used to wear my lenses all day up to bedtime, but now I sometimes take them off shortly after I get home. And now I can really tell when day 14-15 comes around - they are ready to be pitched. I'm due soon for an eye exam, so I might ask the doc what can be done. But I've found them to be very wishy-washy about which solutions are better than others. Of course they probably have no idea - both my former & current docs both wear glasses!

==
Lost 0.8 pounds at weigh-in today. Tomorrow is the final weigh-in of the weight loss contest here at work. And in the afternoon the entire finance group is having a celebration for the winners and for the end of a good quarter.

Well, once again I've rambled on longer than intended and I can't blame it all on interruptions...
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:02 PM   #273  

Happy, just for you.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg coveralls-green-floral.jpg (74.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 04-30-2013, 05:14 PM   #274  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Yes LAURA it was Django.

Shuweeee....just finished cutting the grass...my toe hurt so badly that I took off my tennis and cut barefooted...a big no no in my books, but couldn't help it. The grass was soooooo tall after two weeks and lots of rain....Sassy is happy. Grilling boogies out tonight. YUM. Probably taters also. C won't be home till 7 pm, but gets to go fishing tomorrow with his brother. I am posting this as this site just freaked me out.
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 07:17 AM   #275  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MORNING CHICKS.
JEN IS ON HER WAY DOWN. SHE NEEDS HER MOM TODAY.
THE PAPERWORK FOR HER "GOLF CART" IS NOT RIGHT.
DUE TO HER LOW WEIGHT HER CHOICES ARE LIMITED TO JUNKY CARTS.
VERY LIGHTWEIGHT AND NOT DURABLE.
LOTS OF TEARS AND FRUSTRATION FOR HER FIRST ENCOUNTER.
NOT BAD ENOUGH SHE HAS TO FACE NEEDING ONE LET ALONE THIS.
NOTHING IS EVER EASY FOR THIS KID OF MINE. SIGH.
TOMORROW IS TJ'S SHOPPING SO I'LL BE BACK FRIDAY.
I NEED SOME DOWN TIME. SORRY ABOUT NO PERSONALS.
STAY WELL AND BE HAPPY
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:51 AM   #276  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Annie
You must have broken your toe for it to be that painful. My lawn was cut yesterday but no weed eating done. Talked to my boss about his son mowing next week.

Mel
Sorry that Jen is having troubles too. Life is hard some times.

Fire stations down the road are testing it's sirene's this morning. I should be used to that cause they do it each morning but yet it still startles me. Think the tornado sirene is what caught me off guard.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #277  

Morning all. Another very warm, sunny day today. I better enjoy it, it's going to cool off and turn rainy just in time for the weekend.

Ceejay - In our previous office building, we could hear the monthly test of the siren, but in this one, nope.

Mel - Poor Jen, it is a difficult time for her. Nice she's got her mom by her side to support her. Hope things stay quiet in the building today and don't interrupt your down time!!

Annie - I agree with Ceejay - your toe might be broken. If it doesn't start feeling better very soon, please get it checked out. I don't think they normally do anything for broken toes unless there's a concern the bone won't heal right, so maybe they just tape it to a neighboring toe. I hope Sassy appreciates the danger you faced mowing the lawn for her!! Yummm, burgers on the grill!!

Hellos to the rest of the Worldlies today.

BTW - I texted a hello to Michelle this morning and she asked that I post that she's doing well and about a day and a half from arriving at her step mom's house.
===

Okay, another weigh-in today and so another morning without breakfast. And while I'm whining, the herbal lemon tea I'm drinking today tastes "different". And not in a good way.

On the bright side, the weigh in is at 11:00 am, so I won't have to starve for long. I have a couple errands to run at lunch time, so I'm glad not to be cooped up inside today.

The movie "The Place Beyond the Pines" was pretty good. I do have to say though, that there are three pretty distinct parts to it and I liked the first one (with Ryan Gosling) the best and the other two "just okay" and they sort of dragged for me. Annie - it wasn't scary throughout (it's not a horror movie), just a couple parts. I wouldn't race to the theater, unless maybe you really like Ryan Gosling, lol.

And so when I wrote "maybe" it made me thing about Maybe and that today is May Day. Happy May Day everyone.

Bf is buying a new cell phone tonoght and he told me there's a deal with buying a tablet for relatively low price when you buy the phone. However...you might have to buy a data plan for the tablet as part of the deal. Bf just wants to use the tablet with a wifi connection only, so maybe the tablet is a no-go.

Okay, enough rambling, time to get down to biz.
Old 05-01-2013, 10:51 AM   #278  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

May Day it is indeed. Time to change up the thread. Go to the new one and stop posting here.

CLICK ME
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote