Old 03-28-2013, 08:31 AM   #31  

Quick good morning gals before we head out to the commissary in about half an hour. Jack is doing great. He took a vacation day today and has a holiday tomorrow so he had a nice long recuperation time just in case.

I did a dumb thing and didn't check the ship to on the Easter basket I bought for Jackson and it came to me instead so am mailing it to him priority this morning hoping it gets to him on Saturday. I did this in reverse one time and bought something for myself and had it shipped to Jay's house.

Jean: Oooh hope they can now get Sonny all healed up and right. Poor little thing. I am back to square one with Fortune and dog food. I am putting a bit of egg and a bit of tiny orso type pasta that is cooked in low sodium chicken broth and he ate it yesterday so we shall see about today. I have different kinds of dog food out the wazoo because of him refusing to eat them after awhile. It is in the 30's here this morning but supposed to get into the low 60's.

Maggie: I like to do the same with bread machine bread. I don't like it coming out in that crazy looking loaf so I use the machine to do the hard work then take it out and form it. I like to use the bread machine to make noodle mix too. It does a nice job.

Well short and sweet, but I have to get going. Hope you all have a nice day. Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:53 AM   #32  

Good Morning, Flowers! The sun is shining, NO wind right now, and it's a cool 30 degrees. I need to call and check on Sonny in an hour or so; they are busy with phone calls and animal checks first thing in the morning. I also need to make a WM run and want to do that this morning before the crazy drivers are out and about this afternoon. My house is in dire need of dusting and vacuuming so will do that later.

"Gma" -- Hope your trip to the commissary is quick and easy. Good luck with Fortune liking his dog food on day 2. We bought a different recipe of cat food and I mixed it with what we had. Ernie started tossing his breakfast so now I am picking the two kinds apart thinking maybe the new one didn't sit well. The other thing being he would eat fast so he could finish Sonny's when he walked away from his bowl. So far so good, but a pain to sort through the pieces. My hands smell afterwards.

I need to get busy; I am dressed and have my face on so that's a start! Enjoy your day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:56 PM   #33  
Thin Within

Talking Closed For Business

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS☺♫

Please post on the newly started thread. See y'all there.
Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote