Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 11:31 PM   #31  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

We are awfully quiet, aren't we. Life has been crazy this past week . . . hopefully things will settle down soon.

Rennie ~ congrats on the 192.6. Way to go. I hope your son had a great birthday!

Joy ~ I hope things are going well . . . Have a good weekend.
Old 03-27-2013, 01:03 PM   #32  
Es ist ein neuer Tag!

S/C/G: Highest 280+

Height: 5' 7"

Happy Wednesday ladies! I hope everyone is doing well. I took my measurements last night. I have lost a few inches (since mid-January), but nothing to get excited about. The scale has got to start moving . . . I know I'm staying under my calories and burning enough calories (bodybugg) so it's just a matter of time before I start seeing the results. I just have to stay focused and keep moving forward.
Old 03-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #33  
Becoming A Better Me

Hello ladies, long time no type lol
im still waiting to hear about that job, they are way behind on the opening progress but i dont want to apply anywhere else yet simply because i have a feeling this is the place i need to be for stability and progress.
I have begun counting calories more accurately again as apposed to eyeballing it and getting moving more as i have severely slacked off of everything.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:20 AM   #34  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post4689568

I know I suck at being accountable here but if I could only tell you all that is going on in our lives right now the only thing you would say is WOW. I do need to stay accountable though so I hope you all will continue to join in. Thanks

The new link is above. I hope you all had a great weekend and a Happy Easter
Old 04-01-2013, 10:34 AM   #35  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post4689568

Kris good job on the inches some are better than none. ... that 192 didn't last long. I had my second TOM in March which sucked. I had cramps the first two days and forgot to take some ibuprofen with me to work . I still have this cough, though it's not as bad as it was, but I keep hacking up phlegm not sure why I can't shake that. Ok enough of my icky-ness He had an ok birthday, he kept telling everyone he was 13 oh to be young and want to be older, LOL. Most of his cousins were busy so we didn't get to celebrate like we did with the other children but he's ok. Our weekends seem to be quite rushed here lately. I never have enough time to do all that need to be done before I have to get ready for the week ... likely story of a Mom, huh LOL

Joy ... you've talked to them (the employer) and they are just behind on checking everything? That's great at least you know you are still a candidate for the position. Good job on the calorie counting I need to get back to it but like I said to Kris I just don't have the time that I had before for much of anything and my time management skills with trying to do everything ... it's no longer there (smh)

Well the new thread is up I really hope to see the two of you over there
Closed Thread