The Onederland Express - Hop on here ! #8

You're on Page 30 of 30
Go to
  • Hi Everyone,

How was everyone's weekend? I got a lot done around the house. I even got all those summer tank tops and sleeveless tops and bright colored clothing but away.

It's time to start doing that and figuring out what I need to buy to update the wardrobe for fall/winter. I know that I need some new shoes, dress shoes for work, a couple of casual shoes and I need new black boots too.

I did go to Kohls (do you guys have this store in your area) and did a bit of fall shopping. I got a new purse, a new long sleeve shirt and a new light weight sweater and a pair of black casual shoes. I had a 30% coupon and a $10.00 off any $50 purchases. With my coupons I was able to get it all for $77. I thought I did a great job with my purchases.

The other thing we did this weekend was go to my company's day at Kings Island. It is a theme park in Cincinnati. I love to ride roller costers and such. DH doesn't. We went for about 4 hours. I rode 1 coaster, we walked the park twice and I had cotton candy and DH had a funnel cake. We also rode the Merry Go Round together. We always do that and hold hands while we are on our horses.

We didnt' want to be gone long from our kitty; we are trying to spend as much time with him as we can.

I'm about to go pack my workout bag to take to work and then head to bed. I'll try to get here before Wednesday but it could be that long until I'm back.

Remember the Christmas Challenge...it will be here before we know it.

Tori: Thank you for your kind words for Hudda Budda and for my rating. You girls here mean a lot to me.
  • Hey! Glad to hear you had fun this weekend, that is very sweet i love the you and your honey hold hands on the carousel!
    As for Kohl`s omg I love that store n and I love shopping, sounds like you made out like a bandit! i actually have been doing some goodwill shopping lately I got some really unique pieces,a short wrap around dress with a tribal print, very hot. $3.50, it was half off green tags,i also got a red crosssbody patent leather bag from 9 west for $3.50 and a couple of cute skirts. I want a sewing machine so I can reconstruct items I like the print of but need to tailor to make them work for me, Dont know how to sew but I learn everything from YouTube.
    This weekend was fantastic, not dietwise but lifewise.. Friday I wasn't out with girlfriends, Bellydancing at a drum circle downtown melbourne, then we found an awesome store that sells cute jewelry and clothing cheap, we checked out the middle eastern restaurant we are going to next Friday for my pals birthday, then we were going salsa dancing but the club only had hip hop that night but we stayed and danced anyway, Saturday i took my familyto a belly dance party at a friend of a friend's house, wow,that was amazing. Some of the girls put on performances, there were firedancers great food and lots of it. Yesterday we stayed home all day together. I gained .6 yesterday but it was of this morning so im still at my new low and ready to hit the grindstone this morning and get out of the 220s by next week!

Dee, carri,alyss miss you!!
  • Count me in! 10% will be 23.8 so say 24lbs, but i wanna hit 199 by Christmas so I am pushing for 36 lbs!.. It's doable and I'll be pushing hard,i never hit One derland since before my wedding Jan. 19th so its long overdue!!

Christmas Challenge!!
    S tart Sept 01-235.2
    Week 01 09/09-234.4 down (-.8) 35.4lbs left
    Week 02 09/16-229.0 down (-6.2) 30lbs left
    Week 03 09/23-
    Week 04 09/30-
    Week 05 10/07-
    Week 06 10/14-
    Week 07 10/21-
    Week 08 10/28-
    Week 09 11/04-
    Week 10 11/11-
    Week 11 11/18-
    Week 12 11/25-
    Week 13 12/02-
    Week 14 12/09-
    Week 15 12/16-
    Week 16 12/23-
    Merry Christmas My present to myself will be a healthier body!! Yay!!

Excited!!!!
  • Pics from the weekend

• Hey I'm back... The weekend went really well for my business @ the Fall-Winter Holiday Business Expo. that's held 1 weekend yearly in September for shopping opportunities for mainly: doctors, university professors, business/shift managers whom work M-F & r too busy/stressed-out to shop & prepare for the fall-winter & parties & Christmas

I just caught up w your posts....

Tori w your continued weight Losses DOWN -6 pounds I feel like I went w U & lost 4 pounds w U during your weekend from just reading your weekend post

Susie, about Hudda Budda, I know U can't replace him emotionally, but before Christmas I hope that U & John will give another pet a Luving home w U, ALL pets need a home w Luv. If U have a enclosed area or backyard, a puppy would b adorable, just put a doggy door for it to go outdoors potty; a male canary would sing to U daily, but parrots get quite mean as they age so I'd skip on that, another kitty would smell Hudda & mark its territory peeing everywhere in your home. I don't like reptiles or snakes they freak me out.... About your #1 rating I would've expected nothing less from 'Wonder-Woman Susie', I see U in her costume @ work conquering P&G I didn't know Kings Island was still going, I was there w the boys in the 1980's & dh & I both ride roller coasters & eat tons of cotton candy. During the 1990's we went to Cedar Pointe every-other summer w the boys, taking their buddies w us Hey Keep going & U r going to hit your Christmas Challenge GOAL I hear U about finding time to take care of the summer clothes, we're getting 82* on 2 days this week so I'm waiting for October 1.

Girls I'll b back Wednesday don't forget to watch DWTS tonight
  • Hi. The week is going fast.

Usually I am good with that but not this week. I really don't know how we are going to get through Saturday. I actually feel like I am going to have a panic attack.

I will just have to use my faith and pray; like I have been doing all week.

Tori: I love to go Goodwill shopping! You can find some really cute things.
    Your weekend sounds like a blast and I loved seeing the pictures.

Now, buckle down and let's get you out of those 220's! I know you can do it!

Dee: Thank you for the hugs about Hudda. We have said we might get another pet in a year, but we are going to take a break from pets for a bit. We don't have a fenced in back yard and we are away long days at work . It would be hard to have a dog. DH said if we get another pet, he would want another cat but he wants to wait at least a year.

I would never have a bird or a snake...I'm to afraid of them!

This week i'm trying to focus on logging my food and staying in my calorie range.

Next week it is back to exercise during my lunch workout hour.
  • Hey Girls today was 80* & next week fall is here! I ordered a pair of charcoal bootie-boots to celebrate the new fall season.

I don't deserve them, w my recent indulgence.... I ate 4 cinnamon rolls w milk from the dozen I baked Monday for breakfast & lunch, using the milk as my protein. I'm just tired of eating veggies all summer & I needed a break. So then Tuesday I felt guilty & I ate a sautéed big red onion for 4 veggie tacos & I got a belly-ache

Susie, please don't get a 'panic attack' I did that for the both of us when I ate the 4 cinnamon rolls w milk for my 2 meals... Read Again my note to U...> { About your #1 rating I would've expected nothing less from 'Wonder-Woman Susie', I see U in her costume @ work conquering P&G}<... Go take a beautiful walk w John over to see your FIL after work. Just because U got a #1 rating @ work doesn't mean U have to 'push yourself' & ruin your health, duh we don'
  • Hi Ladies, we are having amazing weather here in Ohio after a lot of storms on Friday evening. I need to get outside and get some things done before the really cool weather comes. I didn't get to it this weekend.

The cancer was becoming to much for our kitty, Hudda Budda and this past week he had a really bad week with Friday night the worse. He had 4 heavy bleeds on Friday and even into Saturday morning, We were up with him until 3 a.m. and then we all finally got some sleep. We weren't sure that we were going to be able to go through with putting him to sleep. Our hearts were so heavy. He was barely moving around and things when we got up at 8 a.m. to check on him and so we knew it was time. It was one of the hardest thing I ever had to do.

DH and I decided to go home, take a nap, shower and go to the Root Beer Stand for dinner and take two of our friends daughters with us. They call us Uncle and Aunt and it did a world of good for all of us to be out for a bit.

We made it to church this morning--we hadn't been the past 2 weeks due to being up with Hudda when he had the heavy bleeds. It was good to be in church this morning.

I haven't looked at my work computer all weekend! I am going to log on after dinner tonight and take a look at emails to ensure that I'm ready to hit the ground running on Monday morning.

Also, my workout bag is packed and I WILL get to the work gym tomorrow. I want to do it at lunch so that tomorrow night I can come home start cleaning up the garage floor from the bleeds that Hudda had on Friday night/Saturday morning. I usually do it right away but I was so tired on Saturday and today I had laundry and things to do.

Dee: WOW! you have had a lot going on with the stress of dealing with maybe selling your house and shutting down your kennel business. You gave me good advice to focus on walking, prayer & sleep.....I hope you will take that same advice for yourself

I have heard about the Melatonin but have never tried it. I think I will get some for me and DH.

Tori: How are you?

Carri are you out there? We miss you!
  • Count me in! 10% will be 23.8 so say 24lbs, but i wanna hit 199 by Christmas so I am pushing for 36 lbs!.. It's doable and I'll be pushing hard,i never hit One derland since before my wedding Jan. 19th so its long overdue!!

Christmas Challenge!!
    S tart Sept 01-235.2
    Week 01 09/09-234.4 down (-.8) 35.4lbs left
    Week 02 09/16-229.0 down (-6.2) 30lbs left
    Week 03 09/23-225.8 down (-9.4) 26.8lbs left
    Week 04 09/30-
    Week 05 10/07-
    Week 06 10/14-
    Week 07 10/21-
    Week 08 10/28-
    Week 09 11/04-
    Week 10 11/11-
    Week 11 11/18-
    Week 12 11/25-
    Week 13 12/02-
    Week 14 12/09-
    Week 15 12/16-
    Week 16 12/23-
    Merry Christmas My present to myself will be a healthier body!! Yay!!

Excited!!!!
  • Tori---you are showing a loss each weigh-in of the Christmas Challenge!

I was over my calories for the day but not to bad. If I had gone and done my lunch time workout like I planned to ( but had many "crises" at work today and ate at my desk and didn't get away), I would have been fine with the calories I ate. One thing I wish I hadn't done was have a coke...I want to swear off it for 30 days so I can get it out of my system..also, it isn't good for my bladder.

Here is my food today--I copied it from My Fitness pal tracking.

BREAKFAST:
    Chobani - Peach Non-Fat Greek Yogurt, 6 oz 140 20 0 14 65 19 
    Plain W/ Cream Cheese - Bagel, 1 bagel 210 84 2 16 720 6 

Lunch
    Weight Watchers Smart Ones - Artisian Creations Stone Fired Crust Pizza Four Cheese, 1 pizza 380 64 7 17 660 12 
    Coca-cola - Regular Can Coke 355ml (12 Oz), 355 ml 140 39 0 0 45 39 
    111 11 48 1,623 52
    Dinner
    Mcalister's Deli - Veggie Club W/O Cheese or Peppercorn Dressing, 1 sandwich 390 65 9 13 670 12 
    Mcalister's Deli - Side Potato Salad, 5 oz 261 24 17 2 472 5 

Snacks
    Dole - Diced Peaches In Own Juice, 1 container 80 17 0 1 5 13 
    Nabisco - Nutter Butter Cookies, 2 cookies (28g) 130 19 6 2 105 8 
    the Original Brand Popsicle (Cdn - Orange Cherry Grape Assorted Ice Pops, 1 pop 70 17 0 0 0 12 

Totals 2,004 357 45 96 3,660 127
    Your Daily Goal 1,720 237 57 65 2,500 34
    Remaining -284 -120 12 -31 -1,160 -93
  • Susie, today will be better. When you see a coke, say nope! Leave it at that grab a water and feel empowered! We are going to get there, lets drive toward our goal and not allow anything to weaken our resolve!

Dee-the booties sound cute! Don't worry everything works together for good for those who trust God. Hohomeschooling is great it's fun and gives us much more freedom, we have learned a little about France and Germany, ducks, math and we ride bikes together , dance at home it's good to spend all of the hours I would normally miss out on with them. Great girls they are. My 2 oldest are gone visiting their father for a week, they'll be home Sunday.
    This week baby and I are going to focus on her colors and alphabet, she has baby gymnastics Thursday.

Wanna start up a new challenge together, we can all decide to a certain number of exercise minutes challenge? I think 4 hours a week is fair and challenging, how about you girls?
  • Hi Girls !! Just checking in, glad to see that you are all doing well. Wanted to remind you that once the thread reaches 500 posts they will end it and it looks to be getting close, so someone needs to start the next one.

I'm doing well and enjoying these Fall temps....

Tori - you are rocking the weight loss and challenges huh? Great job.

Susie - so sorry to hear about your cat. Hugs to you.

Take care y'all !!!!!

Carri
  • Hey carri!

I'm doing my best, most of the time anyway. Glad to see you back here! How's your weightloss journey going?

I'll go start a new one now and we can be prepared!
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post4848181