Old 07-09-2013, 10:30 PM   #331  

Height: 5'7"

Carri and Dee: you are so sweet to me. Thank you for your kind words and gentle direction.

Carri: You are right that I can eat right even when I can't exercise.
Dee: Next time I will call or maybe text if I can't talk but need some support. Thank you! and thanks for the recipie....I think we will have that this weekend while DH grills some meat for him and make roasted veggies on the grill as well.

Today was a bit better. and guess what! they are putting a gym in my building and it is only going to be $10.00 a month to belong! This will help so much because I can use it on my lunch hour. I used to do this at my old location and it was so helpful.

Ok..off to bed for me.
MyChoice2bfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:29 PM   #332  
It is what it is...

Morning Ladies – have tried to come on here and post a few times but of course this site was giving me trouble, I love coming here but they way this site acts up is so annoying….hope you all are having a good Friday…I know I am, all I need to know is it’s Friday and I’m good.

Feeling really good this morning, almost all of my bloating seems to be gone, I have been taking the daily probiotic and that seems to be helping so I will continue to take it. I have a good feeling about tomorrow’s weigh in ( hopefully ), I got on scale Weds just to peak and it showed 211 …so I’m keeping fingers crossed that I can get into the single digit two’s in the next few days…here’s hoping.

Dee – yes I’m beginning to think that I am like you, that I need to stay away from white flour and such…I know my tummy feels a lot better when I do…it seems to be okay though if I am having something whole wheat …of course I’m not having that much of it, like you said probably only a serving. Thanks so much for the flour list and the recipe …I’m all about my lower carb eating recently and this recipe fits right in …can’t wait to try it.

Susie – glad you are feeling better emotionally…and how awesome that they are putting a gym in at work ? Or in your building….nice price and very convenient…sometimes when we are done something happens to brighten us back up. Keep on keepin on….and you know we are always here for you, we all have bad times….

This afternoon seems to be dragging…probably because it’s Friday.

Have a great weekend ladies !!!!

Tori and Lyss – we miss you !!!!!!

Food 7/11
B = frozen WW breakfast meal – 200
L = frozen Atkins meal – 310 ( not my best breakfast and lunch but I was in a hurry yesterday morning and just had to grab some things )
S = Pistachios – 70, Oatmeal Square – 75, half sandwich thin – 45, 1 T peanut butter – 95
D = Wendys Chicken BLT cobb salad with avocado dressing ( didn’t eat all of it ) – 450
S = nada
Total for day – 1245 ….not a good day food quality wise I know…just one of those days where it has to be grab and go food.
Satine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 02:31 PM   #333  
It is what it is...

Sorry, not morning anymore, lol .....so Good Afternoon !!!!!!
Old 07-12-2013, 03:09 PM   #334  
It is what it is...

Okay so wait ...Dee - do you eat this cheesecake cold ?
Old 07-13-2013, 09:14 AM   #335  

Good morning. I'm getting my hair "done" this morning and then will be cleaning house when I get back. I'm hopping that DH and I can get the house cleaned, the laundry finished, the grocery shopping done and the yard mowed so that tomorrow we can just relax, nap after church and go see a movie.

The work week is going to be brutal this coming week with getting everything ready for Innovation Review on July 23. We have been working many pieces of it, but this week it all gets but together--setting up the displays to have a idea how we will set them up downtown and then shipping product to the offices downtown. Loading Powerpoints onto the digital displays downtown (think Omni Max style)--very technical to get them loaded and all links working....and then there is the daily work that will still need done.

I'm taking Monday off to take our kitty to the Oncologist Vet and see what path we need to take with him and if we can afford it (or at least afford it to pay it off in a year). I would like your prayers and good thoughts. This is very stressful for all of us.

I'm just trying to not eat over my calorie limits now and not having any soad and get three 30 min walks in a week. My plan is after next week, I will start my daily workouts at work in addition to the 30 min walks 3 days a week after work.

Carri: I KNOW you can so DO THIS and get into the 200 single digits.

Dee: How are you? I'm sure you are still holding steady!

Lyss: I need to get back to My Fitness Pal...I know you are there waiting for me! How are you doing?

Tory: I think I am going to come looking for you! Where are you? You are so missed here!

LeeAnn--we miss you too! please come back

Last edited by MyChoice2bfit; 07-13-2013 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-14-2013, 06:47 PM   #336  
Sandee

Height: 5' 2"

Working on our garage sale today. Looks like we're gonna all b in the a/c or pool this week &

Susie, Good Luck w Hudda tomorrow Yup U r soo lucky about

Carri, Soo happy for Helen &
miniDoodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2013, 07:10 PM   #337  

Hello! DH and I were having a relaxing afternoon until we ran the dishwasher this afternoon..we walked into the kitchen and water EVERYWHERE!

We are not handy people put DH's dad came over and we got it pulled out and found a hose underneath was lose and leaking. I did notice on Saturday that I had a small amount of water in the bottom of the dishwasher after it went through it's cycle. I was able to turn it back to the rinse cycle and then it drained out. Not sure if that is still a problem or not.

I'm going to handwash the dishes and then try and get a repair man out in the next week or so and see about it.

I DID go for a walk this morning before it got hot and before church.

Dee: How did your garage sale go?
Old 07-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #338  
It is what it is...

Morning Ladies – well I have GREAT news ( for myself haha ), I was able to get into the single digit two’s this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was 209 yesterday morning and I’m SO happy – I really do lose so much more when I keep my carbs low, especially after 4:00….now I’m really on the hunt for Onederland again …and maybe this time I can stay there …It’s been a long road since 224 starting in April ….but I know this takes time. I just can’t wait to see that “1” at the beginning of the number again …there’s such a “stigma” for being over 200…and it’s sad because around me that is about the average size ( here at work when we do our weight loss contests ). And of course there is a lot of internal shame as well for getting over that number…I remember one time I was out with my mother in law and she says to me “If I ever get over 200 just kill me…” of course at the time I was way over it…

I honestly don’t think a lot of people know what 200 looks like….no one thinks I’m over 200 when I tell them…and a few people that told me they were I never would have guessed…it’s just very easy to get to that number ( and over ). I don’t have a good gauge for weight anyway, I work with a girl who is 360 and I NEVER would have guessed that high …I guess because I like to not look at the person as number or dwell on their size…I know how much it hurts when someone does it to me so I try not to judge.

Okay, off my Monday morning weight speech, lol …hope you all had a good weekend…I had a great one…we ended up getting our kitchen finally done and painted and it turned out gorg !!! I love it, and now I’m even wanting to keep it clean, haha, looks like a whole new kitchen…now we just need new appliances…the house is only 8 years old so the appliances are the same age but you know how they put the cheapest things in when they build a home, so we need new one’s pretty bad…the dishwasher is awful …but I also have hard water, gonna call Culligan today and see about getting a water softener soon …I think that will help a lot.

Susan – sending good thoughts your way about your cat and also your stressful work week coming up …just hold on to eating right thru all this and you will feel really accomplished...enjoy your day off today ( as much as you can ).
It’s always something around the house isn’t it ? Hope the dishwasher got fixed.

Dee – yeah it’s gonna be really hot and dry here this week too …hope the garage sale went well.

Food Sunday 7/14
B = 4 pces bacon – 320, ½ English muffin – 50, butter – 50
L = 3 pces thin crust pizza – 360, parm cheese – 40
S = n/a
D = bbq pork ( I made lean ) – 350, asparagus – 30, butter – 30
S = Arctic Zero choc “ice cream” - 70 – tried it for first time, it’s nasty, won’t be buying again, too expensive for a pint ( 5.00 ) and tasted awful …I bought it because you can have the whole pint for only 150 cals and 20 carbs ( not that I was gonna eat the whole pint in one setting but there are nights when you need to haha ), but the taste wasn’t good.
Total for day 1300

And now off I go to find something in my desk for breakfast, stomach is growling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good Monday girls !!
Old 07-15-2013, 02:57 PM   #339  
Sandee

Hi Girls

What the H happened to my long posts to U yesterday Like maybe a ghost erased my paragraphs to U.

Not writing long 'posts' incase it disappears also Our garage sale is this weekend; working 3 businesses while trying to do this has been hard work. The Craig's list map is crazy, it shows our narrow river going through our forest on the map. I got a new cell phone, a LG & the signal breaks up & my texts fail what r your cell phones?

Susie I hope U get a 'good' report for Hudda. Sorry about your dishwasher; my dh is the whole pkg w his variety of skills & he'd diagnose your prob, order the parts & repair it. During my 18 yr of marriage we've Never had a repair bill on any appliance or home or vehicle; only buying the parts my dh needs to bring it back to new. Together we r the complete pkg. Don't work-out too long in this Heat Wave, b good to Susie

Carri, get your water 'tested before' U get Culligan there so U aren't ripped-off. Then Please get opinions on other companies before buying from Culligan. Check w Consumers Reports prior to buying some bad appliances. But if U just don't like the colors of your appliances, have your dh paint them w a airbrush. Good Luck.... Congrats on your Loss.

Time to go work
Old 07-15-2013, 04:31 PM   #340  

Hi Ladies,

We didn't get good news about Hudda Budda (our cat). The tumor is now in his lymph nodes on the left side..that is where the tumor was originally--in his left ear.

The options to give him a year to a year and a half are $$$$$$$, to give him six months comfortably are $$$....right now he eats fine, plays fine and everything...just thinking if we don't do nothing until he stops eating or if we so the $$$ and know that he is comfortable for at least that long.

I'm so sad and I don't even feel like eating.

Dee: I was wondering what happened to the rest of your post from the day before. I keep telling my husband we are going to move to Michigan and I'm going to let Dee take care of me...!

Carri: That is GREAT news! I'd love to see a picture of the "re-done" kitchen.
Old 07-16-2013, 09:44 AM   #341  
It is what it is...

Morning Ladies…I’m starving this morning…sometimes I tend to eat more of my calories at dinner and then don’t want a 7:30-8:00 snack that I normally have and then I’m starving the next morning. Getting ready to eat something.

I always forget how good I feel once I get into the single digit two’s …I’m short ( well 5 ft 3 ) and carry a lot in my mid section ( apple shaped I guess ) and once I get into this weight range the belly really goes down…plus not having all the carby foods is helping with that too…

Sorry I totally forgot to post the kitchen pic yesterday, so I’m posting today…after seeing the pic I took it reminds me I need to find a new place for my magnets, really making my fridge door look messy …we collect a magnet from every place we travel too, but I need to get a board to hang in the laundry room or pantry hallway for it I guess.

Susie – so sorry to hear about your cat, it’s so hard to lose a beloved pet…just enjoy the little bit of time you have left with her. I wish you and Dee did live closer to each other, I bet you would be to pea’s in a pod.

Dee – I have done that before, made this nice long post and then it doesn’t go on there right…like I said site troubles here, haha…I have had an Iphone for years and I LOVE it …prior to the Iphone I was always a Blackberry girl …I gotta have a smart phone…We have had our water tested and it’s pretty bad…the hard water stains all over everything is also proof of that…everyone is our neighborhood has a water softener but us…we’re crazeeeee !! haha

Not having a good morning at work, think I hurt a friends feelings even though I wasn’t trying to…hope the day gets better. And I hope you all have a great day.

Food 7/15
B = sandwich thin – 70, PB – 125
L = roast beef – 150, wheat bread – 45, pb – 95
S = Kind bar – 200
D = chicken salad – 300, ½ low carb tortilla – 60, rotisserie chicken – 280
S = n/a
Total for day - 1325
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ktichen 7-16.jpg (24.7 KB, 3 views)

Last edited by Satine; 07-16-2013 at 10:28 AM.
Old 07-17-2013, 09:21 AM   #342  
It is what it is...

Morning Ladies…had a really good night last night …we to see my Mom and Dad ( they are only about 25 mins north of us ) and had a great time visiting with them…hadn’t seen them in a few weeks so it was going on TOO long…of course it is just a talking contest between me and dh when we are with them…both of us are such talkers and just talk right over each other…gets me so frustrated…I mean I want all my parents attention right ? LOL

I see no one has stopped in to post since I got on here yesterday…everybody must be busy…honestly I don’t know how much longer I can come on here, you don’t know how long it takes me to post, every page gets hung up and just sits there…no other site does this so I know it’s this site…I’m just about over it…I attempted to post this like 8 times before it happened…

It is SO hot here …yesterday I walked out from work and the humidity was so bad that I honestly felt like I was having trouble breathing…it was just thick and nasty…it has just rained a bit and that made it even worse…I guess we have like 2-3 more days of this and then a cool front comes thru and we go back down to the low 80’s with much lower humidity…that I am looking forward to, I can only take so much of this. Carri wasn’t bred for heat I always say, haha. Hope you guys are cooler where you are.

Food 7/16
B = whole wheat sandwich thin – 70, pb – 125
L = chicken – 120, low carb tortillas – 180, pico – 25, lite sour cream – 40
S = triscuit thins – 130, string cheese – 80
D = homemade chicken salad – 250, ½ sandwich thin – 45, fresh cantaloupe – 60
S = pistachios – 80
Total for day – 1205 – way under my calories for today…like to hang around 1400 at least…however when it is this hot I don’t have much of an appetite …that’s why I had all the cooler items for dinner

Have a great day girls, hope to hear from you all soon …all you lurkers who are just reading our posts please hop on and say “hi”
Old 07-18-2013, 08:24 AM   #343  
It is what it is...

Morning Ladies…AGAIN I’m the only one posting??? I can’t keep this thread up by myself women !!! lol

I went way over my calories last night, I was so hungry for some reason and I just ate and ate after dinner …I know some days are like that for me here and there

Food 7/17
B = breakfast bowl – 220
L = chicken salad – 225, sandwich thin – 90
S = lite popcorn – 125, string cheese – 80, three crackers – 30
D = 3.5 ears of corn ( it was fresh on the cob and I couldn’t quit eating it haha ) – 400 ( estimate ), tiny pizza – 360
S = peanut butter cereal – 160, lemon ice cream – 350
Total for day – 2040 – ughhhhhh

Hope you all are doing well.
Old 07-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #344  
There I am!

S/C/G: 279/ticker/160

Height: 5'6"

Hi Everyone!

Just got home...been out of town. I refuse to step on the scale for a few days because I know it will just depress me Still unpacking and need to get laundry caught up. Just stopped in for a quick hello.

Have a great day!
thnknthin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:09 PM   #345  
Sandee

Hey Girls can't wait for Saturday, supposed to drop -10* for the weekend I'll b so glad, hopefully we'll sell lots more stuff on the garage sale w the temps cooler. I also put in my ad, enjoy a 'free ice tea & snack as U shop' our sale.

Carri, is it just this 'thread' or the 3fc site itself that keeps crashing If its just this thread then why not start a new one & add 1 more word to the name, to see if somebody screwed w this name.... I just ate 2 peanut butter ice cream sandwiches for lunch, my excuse is the heat & I still got my 'protein' @ lunch I did eat a cucumber salad also to get my veggies in. I saw U had lite sour cream, I switched last year to 'plain-nonfat-yogurt' & it really cut the grams lower & I don't miss the sour cream @ all. I love chicken too, especially thighs & breasts. Do U ever bread & oven-fry your mozzie sticks, yum, I use pancho crumbs. B.King got me hooked on them when I was a shift manager yrs ago, but we deep-fried them. I love your Cayenne kitchen color About snacks, funny our belly doesn't know or care 'what' is in it as long as its not empty. When it hurts & the ghrelin starts grumbling, I drink a large water to sip, then make a snack or grab a fruit-pop or fudgesycle. When the belly ghrelin starts, Dr.Oz says our bods r burning cals-fats How's Grandma doing w her cancer & this heat, I hope U got to visit w her when U saw your folks. I wish U & Susie & I ALL lived in the same state too, we'd make great neighbors But: 2 peas in a pod , 'no'. Susie is so Perfect & dedicated to her career & disciplined & I'm not; the corporate dictator-world is not for me, & she never misses church & we usually attend 2-3 x a month. I'm laid back w life & work creatively w my businesses & enjoy working on deadlines w/o a boss. I admire each of U & I respect everyone w whatever job they do in life as long as they're Not hurting ppl as a criminal or bully. What is a estimate of your monthly iPhone bill, a friend told me she pays $80 a month w apps That's not in our monthly budget. In my long post Sunday I said, I was Happy that Helen got HoH But bummed that Howie kept lying to her, he's ruining his game. This summer BB has been good

Susie, your compliments to me r soo sweet. But U r so Perfect & I'm Not Here is a example of what can happen w us in the summer: last Friday I was crazy busy all day & I forgot to eat breakfast & lunch, I drank water & tea all day & grazed on veggie sticks. When dh got home we stopped @ McD & he got a meal & I ate a small hot fudge sundae on our way to friends for dh to help work on his buddies 1969 Mustang engine. My friend made us a PinaColada, I said I hadn't ate all day so she added extra pineapple to mine, she made us 2nd's adding a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream to make it Healthy; What were we thinking The only good thing is, that she used SkinnyGirl/Bethanny Frankel's PinaColada; otherwise our carbs/cals would b outrageously high. Our friends r 40 yr & 42 yr & she was as slammed as I was, so its not me being in 50's. Summertime social drinking is refreshing, but I am a ppl pleaser & so don't get me as your card partner or in a kareoke bar.... Well when our guys came in to play cards, I was loopy & the girls team lost, our guys had 3-4 beers. I think I giggled-off every cal/carb I drank that night. But the CRazy thing is...I behave the 'exact same 'Silly' way', if she had Given me 3 regular soda's (from the Sugar) that night & me not eating a meal all day; that's happened to me before & dh thinks its pretty funny to b 'drunk' w/o having alcohol. Susie I may not b somebody that U would really want for a friend; I have 'flaws'.....

Lyss, I hope U had a Wonderful time out of town WE missed U & r happy U r back w us, Welcome Back Home! But I'm really Jealous U got to b away The memories U made r much More valuable than what the scale# says this week.

Tori & LeeAnne

Last edited by miniDoodles; 07-18-2013 at 03:10 PM.