Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2013, 07:07 PM   #46  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: Started SB 12/18/09 334/-/?

Height: 5'6"

Thinking of ya'll.. Rennie,mamaP,Steph and aka.Hope all is well

Last edited by OnaMi; 02-21-2013 at 07:08 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:38 AM   #47  
Becoming A Better Me

TGIF ladies n gmornin~
Well its Friday and ill b going 2 the gym today and getting a full work-out in since the weekend weather isn't going to allow me any outside activities ugh.
Ona, I do believe uve made a very good point come to my attention... altho I have been eating healthy and making good choices I have slacked in my calorie counting and just eyeballing and guesstimating. I need to get back to the tracking and being diligent so that my weight loss gets back into a slow steady pace and with my new android fone it would b easier than b4 since I wouldn't have to carry my book around n just use an app. Hope u ladies had a good week and ur weekend will b even better!

Last edited by dangerouscurvesahead; 02-22-2013 at 01:29 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:01 AM   #48  
One Day At A Time

Good Morning Everybody

Hope you were able to get to the gym yesterday Joy hope the weather isn't too bad for ya this weekend.Having a tool like your andriod is awesome! Go for it I'm sure it will make a big difference.I've always written everything down in a book never got w/these new age things and being sine I mostly eat the same things all the time,it's not so bad
I know,it's just something about "seeing it" written down somewhere or Just "doing It" that makes a big difference to me.
When I started back counting again and was going to see if a could fit some crackers i liked into my day,I looked at the calorie count in them,the carbs and automatically put them down.
Before i started back counting I'd just eat them,thinking that they weren't so bad since they were all I was having for dinner.. think nothing about or even looking @ how many carbs they had.
And to think i was eating more that one pack..sigh..totally insane!

Just read one of the quotes I get daily aand wanted to share..

Quote of the Day
"When you have a great and difficult task, something perhaps almost impossible, if you only work a little at a time, every day a little, suddenly the work will finish itself."
– Isak Dinesen

If I just keep working, my mindset about eating healthy will get back to where it was and it's been 2 days now already I'm feeling more in control and Yesterday was awesome.Thinking good thoughts for today.

Last edited by OnaMi; 02-23-2013 at 07:18 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:26 PM   #49  
~Rennie

S/C/G: HW/220~SW/191.2~GW 141

Height: 5'3

Ona and Joy I wrote a book to the two of you and lost it

I'm glad to see both of you have found your nitch and got your mo-jo back. Great job to the both of you.

Joy sorry about the stomach bug you and your daughter had, glad you are feeling better :hug ... and thanks for the reminder that there is a silver lining to our days, we can't beat ourselves up because tomorrow is a new day

Ona walking did it for me also, as well as counting calories ... I so wish I could do it all as easily as before. Ona I'm proud of you for Saturday Love your excitement so encouraging

I'm still here. I honestly don't feel like there is enough time for anything. So many things to do and so little time especially when I'm always tired. I'll tell you, I could easily come home every day, talk to the kids, check homework, shower, then go to bed and not wake up hopefully until morning. My body doesn't allow me to do that however. If I went to sleep around 7:30 - 8pm I would be up in 6 hours or less wide awake. (smh) then the sleepy, tired cycle would repeat itself. My weight has been 197 point something until today it was 196.8. I don't think I'll have a loss for this month at all.The focus isn't there at all (being honest). I do think about what I eat but most of the time I am just rushing to make my lunch and dinner is what ever I have the boys cook. Not totally unhealthy but not what I use to take time to prepare for myself either ... I drive pass a gym going to and from work that I want to go check out. It's only $17 a month and since I only want to use the treadmill to do my 3 mile walk anyway I think it's worth it. Until we prayerfully move in June and I can set up my treadmill (so that makes me think of it as a waste). Confused I know What do you all think? The good thing would be that I don't eat crazy after exercise because I refuse to waste all of my hard energy on crappy foods.

Kris, Amanda and Steph ... I've come out of where ever I've been Where are you?

Kris got anymore good recipes? And what is the name of that protein powder you use again?

Amanda have you done your run yet?

Steph how's the career search going?

Last edited by love2b150; 02-25-2013 at 08:31 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 12:43 PM   #50  
Becoming A Better Me

It's a chilly, cloudy, rainy tuesday and I'm home with a nasty sore throat and headache! Had to take my dd to e.r. Friday afternoon for high fever, sore throat, headache. She has a throat infection and the flu the poor girl looked like a train wreck but seems to be recooping fast and apparently it's my turn yet again as well. Seems once bugs start going around they are just back to back yucks! Did get my tabata class in yesterday and added a 3rd set to my strength training and can def tell I've been slacking in the exercise department this past month. Oh well sometimrs life happens and just take it day to fay. Job hunting hasn't been going so well but I am at least getting my name back out in the circuit and the economy being what it is I didn't expect anything to happen over night so just say a lil prayer that the right job comes along plz.
Rennie- glad to see you, I think winter just slows everything down and puts everyone in some sort of flux or another so hopefully we will all start to get better frames of mind soon!

Last edited by dangerouscurvesahead; 02-26-2013 at 12:46 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 08:48 AM   #51  
Becoming A Better Me

Gmorning ladies~
Its pose to b 60 n sunny today n that would b just fine with me! My throat is still giving me a fit but I think if I could just get some fresh air in me and get the house opened up mpre often it would really help. Not gonna go to the gym this a.m. cuz I've gotta pick the girls up from track practice so ill try n leave early n get a work-out in before hand depending on how I feel. Have a good day y'all!
Old 02-28-2013, 07:22 AM   #52  
One Day At A Time

I'm glad this is the last day of this Month cause it's been rough.Going into next month w/a much better mindset after learning about myself w/food.Forever learning how to make a healthy way of eating a lifestyle.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:42 AM   #53  
Becoming A Better Me

Lightbulb

Attachment 44132
finally figured out what I've been doing wrong and was so excited I had to share!

Last edited by dangerouscurvesahead; 04-06-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:01 AM   #54  
~Rennie

Ladies I apologize, the last 3 days have been more than I want to deal with here is the new thread below

I didn't lose anything for February. I actually gained a pound and TOM is appearing early this month. Maybe it's stress. See you on the new thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post4652963
Old 03-03-2013, 01:04 AM   #55  
~Rennie

LOL Joy I am sure hoping for a better month weight wise. I am gonna use 197.6 as my start for March. See you other there.

Ona you're gonna do great in March since you got your mo-jo bacl

Link for the March thread

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/supp...ml#post4652963

Last edited by love2b150; 03-03-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Closed Thread