3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   Hawt-est Biker Chicks and Dudes, 2013! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/274483-hawt-est-biker-chicks-dudes-2013-a.html)

LEATHERMAN 12-01-2014 10:30 PM

I don't know how to adjust my tracker thing on the bottom of my page.

ChopperChick355 12-02-2014 10:42 PM

Hello Aaron, glad to hear you are back on track, we have all been struggling but if you have went back and read Tammy is doing a awesome job and has lost her weight now she is maintaining and looking great!!!

Holly -- Happy Birthday to you :) hope you had a great day today!

Well I did make it to the gym yesterday morning and also this morning, just need to get my eating under control as I sit and just had a peanut butter cup :(

Aaron I am not sure how to set tracker either, but I am sure you will get it figured out in no time

Better get off and finish watching SOA - have a great week

LEATHERMAN 12-04-2014 09:56 PM

We love SOA. I have a SOA hoodie and I have so many people stop and talk about the show. It seams like more gals stop and talk then guys, even when I am with my wife. Well as of today I am down 4 lbs. I hope to lose 10 more pounds by Christmas.

sunster2 12-14-2014 03:49 PM

Hello Beautiful People and WOWSAH to Tammy for meetiing goal weight and beyond!!
After losing the weight, the wagon ran me over again...I fell off and got caught in the spokes (it's obviously an old wagon). Two words...fast food. Crimenee...will I ever learn?? I'm doing alternate IP again to lose some before my bday, 5wks away. I'm riding Frank cross country in May and want to be ready with this dingdang weight issue behind me, if that's possible.
Well, it's nice to come back here and see y'all again....thanks for being here!
Sun

sunster2 12-16-2014 09:31 PM

OHMIGOSH have you seen this!!!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=y...&v=GNPLuSx_06U

VermontMom 12-18-2014 08:18 AM

Hi Sunster!! nice to see you! it is so great to hear of someone who is riding all year, you are a smart chick :D

Hi Aaron! i see you figured out your ticker. OMG at SOA ending..had me reflecting for days later!

Hey Reda :) and Tammy :)

I have been working out at least 5 x a week, but as usual eating is way over calories, sigh. Well I don't eat as much as I want, so that's a plus, lol.

I have a pair of boots coming in the mail, regular tall boots, they are wide calf and the reviews sounded great from other wide calf chicks, I hope they fit!!

Finally got a tree up, it is artificial but pretty. Just don't have much space in this little living room, and even less since I got a beautiful wooden antique chest in here that can't go anywhere else.

Today is the second of my 2 days off; yesterday I cleaned and did laundry so today I can play :) I get prettied up and deliver Christmas cookies to my hair salon, mechanic, bank, etc and to summer work people .

My husband had a motorcycle related dream last night, we miss them so much!

have a good day!

ChopperChick355 12-21-2014 09:01 PM

Hi Girls & Aaron

Is everyone ready for Christmas? I do believe I am good to go, well my sister and I go black Friday shopping (well actually we start about 4pm Thanksgiving) anyways this year I wanted to get the 50" tv that Walmart had for $218 for my DS2 as he only has a 32" right now, so anyways then I decided well we only have a 47" and for $200 bucks went ahead and got one for us as well, but it had a 1 hour guarantee which meant I didn't have to wait in line I just had to get a ticket within that hour, so I did got the email yesterday that they were in so today I went out to pick them up and we got LG 55" LED HDTV's, I advised that I was only suppose to get 50" they said these are what came in the place of the 50, they had to substitute because we were guaranteed to have by Christmas, boy what a deal because this TV is selling for $697 right now in the store still. So I was glad that it wasn't something that I thought I needed to have that night because they did have 75 TV's in store that night the others got to walk away with but I just wanted my son's by Christmas and mine whenever was fine.

Karly is 2.5 and she is at the great fun age of opening presents and gets so excited it is so fun again :)

Well I have been doing very well at going to the gym usually going at least 5 to 6 times a week! Still do not have my eating under control as far as portions, I do really good for lunch but supper when I am cooking for DH, well I just loose control :(

Well I suppose I should get off here, in case I do not log in before Christmas
Have A Merry Christmas!!!!

VermontMom 12-22-2014 07:40 AM

HI chicks and Aaron! I just realized that our title is still 2013 , lol. I guess for the New Year we will start a new thread, because this one is at about 450 and they end at 500.

Reda, I'm glad you are just about ready for Christmas! and so fun to have a little one at that age :D to see her excitement. Yay to you for going to the gym consistently!!! I am with you though at losing it in the food department, we are just doing our best.

Hi Tammy!! it is so kewl that you are so skinny now :D OK not skinny, I mean slim and that is so great. And I don't remember if I commented on your thoughts you told me, of your heartaches with your son, Yes we mothers have it hard when it comes to dealing with sons and girlfriends and such. Our younger son will spend 5 hours with us on Christmas eve this year, I guess I will be thankful for that and not be mopey..well I am being mopey now but I will not show it to them.

Hey Sunster!!! it is so great that one of us bike crazy people can ride all year. Say Hi to Frank for us :D

It is already started getting crazy at work with so many people in town, usually they don't start arrivng til after Christmas. Yesterday we did $800 business in the last hour of the day, that is alot for a small convenience/deli store that does not sell gas :D just expensive food :devil:

I am putting together cookie plates for a few co-workers, but not for one guy, he and I have worked there for almost 10 years and every year I give him cookies, and he never gives me anything, he is off the list :devil: but I wll be at least a little considerate and bring them in on a day he is not there.

ChopperChick355 12-25-2014 11:37 PM

:clause: Merry Christmas!!!

Well still going to gym but they were closed yesterday and today but I will be back there tomorrow :) DH got me and Extreme XFit, I didn't want an expensive until I knew I would wear it and use it. So I wasn't sure what to get him that would be a surprise so I got concert tickets to Little Big Town, DH and I have only went to 2 concerts our 29 years together and he is a country fan, me not so much but they do have a few songs that I do like.
Karly had such a great time opening up all her presents today, and the boys got along for the most part only had to tell them once to stop because I knew right where it was heading and it surely would have ruined the whole day....

Holly that is good $'s in an hour for being a basic convenience store with no gas. Cookies sound good but I did for the most part today stay away from candy and junk, and really tried to watch portions but I still know I did over do it :(

Well off to bed it has been a long day but nice day. Have a Great Weekend

VermontMom 01-01-2015 07:52 AM

Hey I started a new thread for us :)