Old 02-18-2013, 11:26 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Dawn sorry to hear about issues with son and DIL - hopefully everything will work out just fine with them- As for you make sure that you are taking care of yourself as well, and get the rest that is needed and required.

Tammy oh how FL sounds great right about now especially since we are now below zero and windy as crap.......

Holly I do have to agree 7-8 pounds does reflect in the jeans and it really sucks but you will lose it in no time- hope the cuts on your hand are doing better and healing.

Well we ended up having the grandbaby all weekend but we did get the rear fender and stuff off my bike because to take the ugly light bar off my fender will need to have body work done and painted- I will take pictures of my new bags when I get something figured out, I have already spent about 10 hours and still haven't come up with anything hopefully by the end of March it will completed-

Well we are suppose to be getting some real bad storms later this week- and I hope so because then if I get snowed in I should be able to hopefully come up with something!!!

Well girls off to bed I go - have a great day
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 09:03 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Holly, I hope your finger gets better. I know it is rough to try to be conscious of your finger and fix food and take care of customers.

I agree with Reda, 7-10 pounds really does make a difference in jeans.... either way.

Reda, I hope you don't get it as bad as you are forecasted. How was the weekend with the grandbaby?
I bet you will figure out what you are gonna do with the bags in no time. I just cant wait to take RoadQueen and get used to her.

I know you all won't feel "sorry" for me..... but it is 75 one day and 25 the next with storms to bring it down. I sooo wish it would just level out. We are supposed to get some ice tomorrow night, I just hope it is not like the ice storm of 09 when we were without power for almost 2 weeks. With the weather like it is... one day you think about riding.... the next you are worried about ice.

Colleen, how are you?

So, the WW thing seems to be helping me..... I guess it is the accountability thing. But, I weight in tonight and I lost another 3.6... so my two week total is 9.8!!!! I am excited.... and I know it will level off.
I also signed up for a "clinic" for running. I want to start that again... since bootcamp almost killed my back. Lol. Running will help me shed some weight so I can get back in bootcamp--somewhat.

As for Florida, I really want to live there..... but I like my job here.... so we will just see.

Dawn, Aaron, hope you all are well.

Gab at you later.... I am going to change my ticker....
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:26 AM   #33  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi chicks! and Aaron
Tammy, almost 10 pounds gone!!! and YES I feel sorry for you that you are teased with 75 degrees, then winter again! did this latest storm hit you?

Reda, how are you

Hi Colleen and Dawn

I'm doing TERRIBLE eating . But still working out. What is wrong with me

Entering the last weekend of President's week, thank goodness!! the wound on my finger is being weird. It gets a scab, then with all the time my hands are wet during the day (washing stuff) the scab fall off and there is a HOLE. Sorry for TMI, My Rat B*stard boss yesterday, whined (yes actually whined) "Holly I broke a nail opening boxes" . I did not say what I wanted, which was 'you big (other word for kitty-cat)" but I did show my MY injury and said he had nothing to complain about. Boy I'm mean

A friend of ours suffered a horrible tragedy. He lives in NC , he is a motorcyclist also. His son is a part time police officer in TN. On Thursday night ( think) he and his wife and 3 young kids (all under 10) were in the car and collided with a truck. His wife and little girl died at the scene. His older son died yesterday after being taken off Life support. How can so much bad happen please keep them in your thoughts. I guess his town is rallying for his support both emotionally and financially which is wonderful
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 05:18 PM   #34  

Holly, sorry about your friend. That is a horrible tragedy. I feel so badly for him. My thoughts are with him and the family.

And.... yeah, your rat bas***d boss is a "kitty". I swear.... he never seems to amuse me.

We got to take a small ride today around town. It is 55 here today.... it was good to get out. But, never fail, tomorrow will bring storms and possible snow and ice on Tuesday We never know what it is going to do around here.

It seems like my schedule is filling up quickly for the spring, which is good. Until we can make a good move to Florida (not foolish move, which is very tempting), I need to stay busy. So, last Monday I signed up for a course called "Women CAN run", it is a woman's only running group who start at the bottom..... and work their way up to a 5k in May. So, since I have not ran in so long, I am going to do it. Then, two days after that..... I got nominated to start the AAPC (American Academy of Professional Coders) local chapter back up and be the president. So, I have that on my plate to start up..... I am still studying for another test two weeks away.... and then my son graduates flight school.....

I hope you all are having a good weekend.... I am going to study...

I have to weigh in on Tuesday, I am a little more hungry than usual. Not sure how the weigh in will go.

Tammy
Old 02-24-2013, 05:51 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. Not much to say other then I am stuck at 249-252lbs I need a good week to lose. I hope to be down to 220 or 230 by the end of may. We are on WW but cheat to often.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:01 PM   #36  

Hello everyone!!!!

Well went on a quick roadtrip into Illinois left about 5pm friday night and got home about 6pm Saturday- but I did get my new extended fender with light bar and license plate light and only $200 great deal!!! Just can't wait to get it finished!!

I am still going to the gym but my eating has been well not so great- but I am seeing a difference in how my clothes are fitting so must be tighting up somewhere

Tammy you plate is filling up awfully quick from the sounds of it.....

Holly how many weeks do you have left with the rat ba**ard? I am sure you are already thinking about the summer fun job I am sending out lots of prayers to your friend in NC that has to be rough very rough-

Well I suppose I better get off here talk to you later
Old 02-25-2013, 11:00 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Hi guys! I checked in once and didn't post. I'm feeling mighty guilty! It's WAY more fun to post when things are going great, weight is falling off, the job is great, everyone is healthy, and there is NO stress! Well, that hasn't exactly been MY life lately! My "wagon" is lost and gone...I just can't find it. I'm certain that it wasn't located in this weekends double batch of brownies, but I ate them all, just in case I guess! WHY must I do stupid stuff like that?! At first it was a few cookies...now out of control.

Glad that you are all moving along. Dawn, sounds like some rough times. Too much to address each of you tonight. I do think of you all often, but am going to call it a night very soon! Take care.

Lord, please help me find my wagon! I need to crawl back on. Again...
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:29 AM   #38  
Biker Chick!

Hey everyone, good to hear from Aaron too, wish my DH would do this with me, it sure would help me, but sending to you and your wife.

Hey , I'll send to us all!!

Colleen, sorry your wagon is temporarily lost!! you were sailing along, guess a little falling off happens even to the best.

Tammy, congrats on the nomination, that sounds like quite an honor (though a commitment too) and WTG on joining that running group too, that is admirable!!
BEST WISHES on your weigh-in today. OH and very kewl that you had a quick ride!! Are you getting this snow today, that I saw on the news??

REda, Yay to that great deal you got on parts, so exciting to have bike goodies and we are getting closer day by day to riding season And super -yay to your clothes fitting looser, WHAT a great feeling. And yes, my fun summer job is getting every day, what a relief!!

Hi Dawn, did you have your weekend getaway yet?

I am doing so terribly eating. I'll be at work, feeing SO self conscious with my tight pants, THEN eat a 400+ calorie cookie or whatever. I guess somehow I will 'get it together' but usually i am on the losing track by this time in February. oh well!

Had a lady yesterday express shock at our price for a half gallon milk. "Really?" she asks. I just said 'yes' very neutrally. She says, 'but it's so much less at the grocery store'. Well, duh, woman. All I said was, 'this is obviously not a big grocery store'. I don't want to defend the Rat B's high prices, yet I don't want to listen to people's crap. I'm so conflicted

well gotta get the garbage and recyling out, then work out. At least I am strong under this cushy fat

Had some lady exp
Old 02-26-2013, 09:51 PM   #39  

Well had our last assesment last night and I ran an 8 minute mile
Did 25 push up and 20 sit ups - so everything is up for the 8 week challenge
My offical weigh in is tomorrow along with meaurements!!

Colleen I hear ya about finding that stupid as* wagon and getting back on....

Well we are keeping Karly tomorrow night - it really is good getting to see grandbaby a couple times a week

So can't wait for summer riding season to get here, but while I am on here I should be working on my bling bags....So with that I am outta here
have a great Hump Day!!!
Old 02-26-2013, 10:11 PM   #40  

Colleen, I think all of us have been lurkers... sometimes you just want to check in, but don't have the "umph' to post. You will get your groove back when it is your time. Just don't do like I did and gain a HUGE amount back. I mean who besides me can gain 25 pounds since August?

Reda, girl you are rocking! I don't think I could do an 8 minute mile.

Holly, sorry to hear about your rat B boss's prices.
We did not get the snow yesterday...... but they say we are supposed to get it tomorrow.

Well.... I gained .2 pounds...... But, I ate out a lot.... and did not exercise. I will get my head back in the game.....
Old 02-27-2013, 10:56 PM   #41  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Wow you are all doing great! I'm very impressed with the exercise stats Reda!

Horrible mood tonight!

Cycle riding seems quite far into the distance. Tonight we got another email regarding our cycle trailer we got last June with missing parts and horrible paint job. The company has been sold, they aren't honoring any issues from the prior owners it seems. We are really ticked! Probably not worth a lawsuit. Grrrrr...just made my night yucky!

My old boss is really struggling with cancer. Only about 75 pounds, not able to stay wake. So weak. Sad.

DS took a tumble and is laid up for now.

All is well with folks, DD and hubby.

Pizza for lunch, mid-afternoon snack, and supper! (There was a lot)

Holly, I may need you to through a willpower BRICK at me instead of the DUST!

Thanks everyone for being my sounding board!

The weekend is getting closer!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:34 PM   #42  

Tammy was it you that was going to try WEN hair care products? If so how did you like it? Has this week been better than last week for being OP?

Colleen that is sad about your old boss- we have a good friend that will start chemo tomorrow for breast cancer- she shaved her head yesterday along with her DH and her BF also shaved her head as well

Not much going on with me - kept grandbaby all day yesterday and today well I have been working on my saddlebags still have lots to do - it is just so time consuming when you free hand everything my fender isn't done yet so I do have the rest of this week to get them done....

Well my eating has been OK but I haven't been to the gym since Tuesday
tomorrow back on track!!!1
Old 03-04-2013, 07:59 AM   #43  
Biker Chick!

Colleen that is very sad about your former boss,

and so sorry to hear of the crappy customer service from that company!! and that you have no recourse? very frustrating.

lately i have been 'good' with eating maybe ONE day then have three days of bad, can't get my head together!

Also a very frustrating day yesterday at work, we were SO busy, and the girl (20 yrs old) that I had to work side by side with, was just making things NOT run smoothly and my Rat B*st*rd Boss did NOT say anything to her, just waited til she left to say things about her to me!

I exploded at him! I said "do NOT give me a reason to walk out, I am serious!" He is the most ineffective 'boss' ever. I 'get back' at him by making people's sandwiches really huge with lots of meat, that hits him where it hurts him most

Riding weather seems SO far away for us too!! We're getting daily snow, not a lot, just a couple inches each time, but enough to accumulate and have to shovel and it just adds up.

My DH gave me his Kindlefire to use, as mine has a damaged port and doesn't charge. I was typing something in and autofill filled in something sleazy sounding, yes it was a site 'reddit' that has all kinds of discussions but also of course a place for smutty pics. I am not a prude but it just shows that he looks at these pics without caring how it bothers me (ruins any self-esteem) I really don't think he would like it if I constantly looked at pics of handsome fit 20 yr old guys.

ok enough complaining, I'll work out now and get some of this negative stuff out
Old 03-04-2013, 09:16 PM   #44  

Colleen, I am very sorry about your boss too. That is heartbreaking. How are you doing with the new job? I hope your family is better from falling and such.

Reda, it was me who used Wen. The first few days it was good, but about 2 weeks it made my hair appear greasy. My stylist said a lot of people has problem with that.... BUT also, it takes so much of it each time. To do what it says it took me 32 pumps each time to wash my hair.

Holly, sorry about the 20 your co worker..... and the rat boss.... what a jerk. I know you live in a small town..... but can you get a better winter job? He treats you so badly. More importantly vent away.... I can understand what you mean about the computer situation.... it tears a woman down when your husband looks at another woman.... even if it is just on the computer.

Riding season is sooooo up and down here. One day it is is 30, the next it is 75..... grr....

So..... big news.... You know how I was looking at Florida? Well, I "Skyped" an interview last Friday and THIS Friday I interview in person. I have passed the tests.... so we will see. It is scary to think we maybe moving across a couple states.... but also exciting.
I will let you know more when I find out.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:17 PM   #45  

Well just wanted to stop in real quick and say HI!!!!

Tammy how did WI's go this week? I am sure good and WTG onm interview you will rock the face to face interview as well GOOD LUCK!!!

Holly great job on keeping on track- you just have to remember you look good girl

My fender is done and we get to go pick it up tomorrow so that we can get it all put back together this weekend - just so excited and can't wait- get to add my pink/purplish glow lights as well

Well better get going need to work on bags tonight as well

Have a Great Hump Day !!