3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Hawt-est Biker Chicks and Dudes, 2013!

Old 04-29-2014, 09:38 PM   #376

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hi Girls

How is everyone? Tammy were you guys hit with the storm- we were expected to get some storms but it passed us for the most part just been raining all day today though- but looking like sunshine for the weekend

Holly that is great that DS is helping you out with your bike- I have been battling with DH the last couple months with my mods until I blew up and said I will just start buying a new bike every 12-18 months like you do!!!! Well he's gotten my stuff done with a word this last week....

Work going good but still haven't gotten my butt in gear for eating or exercising- however I did spend like 2 hours on the IP alternative pages here on 3FC and I do believe I am going to give it a try- I need to change something and soon!!! Well I suppose I better get off here and get a few things done before bed time
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2014, 08:53 PM   #377

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

My body feels like the weather had been the last few weeks. Ucky! First Bronchitis, got the meds finished, but the cough still lingers. Now a nasty cold with runny nose that's stuffed up too! Not that it even seems possible--but that is what I have. A head full of yuck! Need to get over this by the weekend for babysitting the grandkids.

Took a day off work tomorrow to hit some sales with my Momma. We both like to do that. Neither of us ever find any real treasures, but enjoy each other's company anyway.

I was wondering about Tammy and the storms too. Wow--those were bad down South!

Reda, glad your bike is getting fixed up! And yours too Holly! No fun riding if it's spittin' and sputterin'!

Hi Sunster and Dawn.

Well, the Easter candy is gone. FINALLY! Now things can go back to normal! I still have bunches of it at work, but I limit myself to 1 or 2 bite size Snickers.

I am SOOOOO looking forward to riding bike to and from work! It's about a 50 minute drive each way. It would make it much more fun to have the cycle out! It's been so cold and rainy--haven't taken it to work yet! DH did get me the other 2 little "diamond" trim rings for the gas gauge and gas cap. I think I have every piece of ice diamonds that will fit my bike! If there is more--I will have them too!

I saw a neat Facebook post that I wanted to share with you all here on 3FC-- it said: " Don't dig your grave with your own fork and knife". It provoked some thought.

to get back to where I was when I gave up... then it's a new goal... 10 pounds a month.
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:30 AM   #378
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 162/152/Smaller; tighter, fit!

Height: 5' 6"

Hey chicks!

Colleen, are you feeling any better? Oh isn't the 'stuffed up AND runny nose horrible! Do you have pics of your "diamond ice" on your bike? sounds beautiful.

Reda, so you are considering IP, with the alternative products?

Tammy, Dawn, Sunster, Hi!

So I'm down about 5 pounds, that same number has held on the scale for about 4 days so I guess it's solid. Now to keep going downward! I'm still fighting the nightly after-dinner grazing urges, and not always winning.

We attended a fundraiser for the Crossroads Motorcycle rally, that's the local one we go to (and I've won Miss Crossroads ) on Saturday. OUr number held in there til the last 25, then got pulled. But I won a Biolage shampoo/conditioner set, value probably around $35; then our organization pooled for a ticket then that won a car washing kit, value $50, we will use that for a future raffle prize.

Our weather has SUCKED! Not even over 50; thick clouds, thick gray, rain and then just damp that doesnt' go away. May 5th and I've ridden my bike TWICE, that is the worst ever. Getting the yard work done is hard, for the few breaks in weather I do grab the rake and get out there. About half is done.

OK I will stop griping

I will start back at the Trout Club either Wednesday, or maybe Thursday, because if Wed. is nice I might take advantage of that!

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.
My motorcycle - '04 Honda VTX 1300C. Candy Apple Red!

VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2014, 07:58 PM   #379
Just for today......

S/C/G: 275H/170/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Hey guys sorry to worry you.... We are fine.. The storms hit about an hour south of us.... We were up all night watching the direction of them tho.

Weather has been fair.... My mood comes and goes. I just need to get out and ride I guess. I will chat more later... Gotta get work done
Old 05-07-2014, 06:14 AM   #380
Biker Chick!

Tammy - scary that the storms were that close but SO glad your area was OK

I decided to go back to work today, I've done enough around the house for a while, LOL.

yesterday we FINALLY had some sun, and high 50's. Today sun and low 60's yet it is 30 degrees and frosty windshields out there!

Tammy you and me both need 2 wheel wind therapy! and I'm sure everyone else here!

My program - Modified South Beach & exercise at home. Slacked last summer and now need to lose the regain.

Old 05-10-2014, 06:09 PM   #381
Just for today......

S/C/G: 275H/170/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Happy Early Mother's Day to you all!!!
My DS1 took me to see a "feel good movie", Moms night out.... it was funny. A good "clean" movie. It is very good for younger moms with young kiddos but for "us" with the empty nest as well.

I did get some 2 wheel therapy in..... it did feel good. I think I am going to start riding to work... well, unless I am "forced" into management, which is a possibility. I will just have to wait and see.

So, it appears with my surgery every 10 pounds I get "stuck" for a week. I just got out of being stuck..... I am down a total of 43 pounds since Feb 28. Of course, it is not enough for me. Lol. However, I have gone from VERY tight 20 to a loose 16..... I would like to settle at a 10.... but 12 would be ok too.

So, you girls that have been here for awhile, can you believe I have my FIFTH anniversary Tuesday? It seemed like not too long ago we were all talking about my ride to Vegas.

I hope everyone is doing good.

Holly, I saw you have been exercising... I am trying to get up as well. You deserve a carrot!

I hope everyone else is doing really good. Thank goodness Spring is finally here!!!!
Old 05-10-2014, 07:18 PM   #382
Biker Chick!

Hi Tammy! and everyone else, Happy Mother's Day to all (who apply ) Glad you had a nice time at the movie! and congrats on 43 down in 3 months!! Loose 16 is awesome! bet the 14's are about to happen .

Thanks for the exercise carrot I missed 2 days but will get to do something tomorrow, having off all day. Going back to work has messed up my exercise routine!! I'm gonna have to get up at 5 and do it right away. But its light out at 5 am now so i should ("should"!) be able to do it.

We had a nice ride today, rode about 40 miles to a friend's b-day party, and it was a gorgeous day!! finally! 70's and sun, some little clouds here and there, but a warm breeze and OH my gosh was it nice

DH needs a new seat on his bike, I told him 'life is short,just order it' and I am wishing though that I had an extra $12,000 lying around, because a local bike builder/mechanic is selling his wife's bike, it is a Fat Boy but he modified it and it was her Fat Girl I haven't seen pics but I bet it is nice, it just has 900 miles on it. She used to ride, had a bad scare once, tried to get back into riding, but just lost the love. .I have always liked the cast wheels of a Fat Boy and it was my fantasy sexy bike as Arnold S. rode it in Terminator 2 one-handed pumping that shotgun

The Club opens on Wednesday and I have been in each day, not full days but about 6 hours a day, prepping and baking. Once I am there Wednesday, you probably won't hear from me, because I'll be working in the dining room at night also, for the next 3 days, and spending the nights there. Money, money

Old 05-12-2014, 01:09 PM   #383

HI girls- Happy Mother's Day! We got to ride on Saturday all day, it was our Spring Poker Run and starting out cloudy and sprinkling but ended up sunny and 78 but we only had 25 riders.

So I did start the IP alternative today- and I do have to say that I had my shake this morning and because I had to take an early lunch not at all hungry yet so I will take my shake salad back to work with me shortly. I will keep everyone informed in how it is going, but seems pretty easy to follow along. I have not started exercising one bit yet though
Ok well back to work- I will check back in later
Old 05-14-2014, 06:24 AM   #384
Biker Chick!

Hi REda, glad you got to ride alot! and congrats on starting IP. Glad you're not hungry!

Today, when I leave for work, I bring my overnight bag, because I'll be staying there for the next 4 days! today is Opening Day and I am ready I hope I don't regret signing up for the dining room each night but I want the money Internet is spotty there so you might not hear from me, but I'll be okay . As I won't be going anywhere , I'll bringing the cage. Talk to you in a couple days!

Old 05-15-2014, 10:09 PM   #385

Yep Holly I would be thinking of the money too!!! Hope it goes well.

Whoo hoo Tammy over 40 pounds in 3 months that is awesome, I am sure still a struggle for you as well but you are rocking it so keep it up!

Well trying to get our plans all figured out for next weekend as we are supposed to be riding to Canada for the weekend, never been so what the heck and we already have our passports.

So I blew it today really bad - but the last 3 days I was on track and stayed that way- I even started going to the gym on Tuesday but missed Wednesday but back again today So I guess I messed up eating today but I did make it to the gym!

Well I am just beat and I am going to bed even though it's only 9:10

Have a great night
Old 05-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #386

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Sorry been MIA so much. My It Works may actually be taking off. I have an event next weekend, June 7th I have another to benefit the Dubuque Humane Society then I just signed up for another the end of June. I've been using more of the product then I have been selling but its Ok cuz I feel better & the fact that when people ask I can tell them my experience. This last week we went to Niagara Falls & got married. My family surprised me by coming. It was a perfect day. Heres some pictures. If anyone goes to the falls go to the Canada side. So much better over on that side!

tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2014, 10:28 PM   #387
Biker Chick!

Dawn - CONGRATS!! I your dress!!! so beautiful! and you are so trim!

Last edited by VermontMom : 05-21-2014 at 10:29 PM.
Old 05-23-2014, 06:11 AM   #388
Biker Chick!

more rain here, I've been OFF my bike so much more than ON so far this season, not kewl! oh well I will make up for lost time when I can.

I got an unexpected $1/hour raise at my summer job!

Been trying VERY hard to try to get used to that 'hungry' or 'empty' feeling in y stomach, that before, I would immediately try to solve with some kind of food. Trying so hard to just eat so very lightly, like a bird, not like a vulture, lol. My exercise has slacked WAY off with my change of schedule, that is a real challenge, but i need to remember that i am losing most of my pounds with controlled diet not the working out. The working out is just adding some muscle tone.

hope everyone is good, and that you're riding more than me.

Old 05-23-2014, 09:53 AM   #389

S/C/G: 148/127/120

Height: 5'2

Thank you Holly. It was a great day. I felt like a Princess & we had people stopping us asking to get a picture taken with them. I used my It Works wraps & defining gel to help tighten up my problem areas.

I have about the next 2 months worth of weekends almost booked for events. I cant wait. I made a wrap shack for them if I have space permitting. I think if I can get people to try one on the spot it will help me tremendously.

I'm going to see about maybe finding a part time job again. Last night my BIL got so drunk he silt a glass of tea all over DH computer. I'll be surprised if it still works. We are letting it dry out for a few days but have a feeling we need to buy another. Due to the spill yesterday I now have to move furnacher & mop the entire floor - atleast its wood floor & not carpet. My feet are sticking to the floors this morning.

I havent had my bike out at all yet this year. I am afraid to ride it with my neck & shoulder the way it has been. I have a hard time turning my head to see when I am driving at times. I dont want to take the chance on the bike. I did finaly get an xray done & have an MRI scheduled this next week. I hope it shows something just so I dont feel like its all in my head.
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2014, 05:20 AM   #390
Biker Chick!

Dawn, sorry to hear of the sugary spill on the computer! ugh. Hope it's OK. Congrats on your success on so many future bookings! and sorry to hear your neck pain prevents you from being on the bike but I guess that is wise.

I studied radar maps carefully yesterday morning and determined I could dodge the showers if I rode to work..and I did! it poured once I got to work, many intervals, but I was able to leave in sunshine, before the next shower. Yay me

I had to be direct (b*tchy) to the new guy at work, he did something again I had nicely asked him not to do, which affects my job. Maybe he will remember now! My chef boss was right there, heard it, and did not correct me so I now I was right

gonna ride to work agian today, yay!

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.