Old 03-09-2014, 04:58 PM   #331  

S/C/G: 180/178/150

Height: 5'2

Hello everyone. Been a bit busy here. My launch party was not as huge as I had hoped but it was still good. I got to see how my cousin does her thing & sold 2 wraps. We had a wonderful time visiting while they were here in IA. Since she has left I have sold another 2 wrap & have tried the facial (loved it) Relief (2 days now) & the Greens (4 days) I do think I have been feeling better with more energy & sleeping better since starting the greens. I am using the hashtags on my FB page. Im not sure if its helping any or not. In the chance that it is what are some key words that you all may suggest I use that I may not already be using?

I excited about it though cuz I have a table reserved at the dbq fairgrounds garage sale & 1 at the blind society garage sale at the end of this month. I ordered one of those card readers for my phone so I can accept credit cards if needed.

The last time I was at the Dr I did find out I gained a couple lbs but not too much to be worried about it quite yet. I still fit in my size 4s
tymaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2014, 08:46 PM   #332  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

HI girls

Dawn congrats on the launch party - I think getting 2 sold during and then 2 more sold after is a pretty good start.

Sunster you will need to take some pictures and send them to me on the phone or you can surely post them here.

Tammy what brand of protein shakes are you using? I love peanut butter cups and if I can substitute a protein shake for ice cream that has to be better for you, don't you think??

Got my handle bars switched out yesterday, also got my new headlight with pink LED's around the headlight that we wired up as blinkers as well- these are awesome - posting link to ebay so you can see them http://www.ebay.com/itm/7-MOTORCYCLE...item4d0f85ad2f
I actually only paid $34.95 which we didn't think was to bad at all. Still have to get lowers put together so that we can put them on, but will need to add some bling first. I did bring my fairing in the house so that I can start adding Swarovski crystals to it- already know what I am doing it is just a matter of doing it now.

Also got to go riding today, well I rode with DH because my bike is not ready to be out, I don't have windshield or fairing on it right now and we were not warm enough to be riding without either one of those- but it sure was nice to get our and ride today even if we only put on 120 miles. Suppose to be even nicer tomorrow but I have to work and no way of getting out of there early with just starting and all

Tammy finalized our motel reservation for BBBQ we will be staying at the Super 8 on Shiloh it is $140 plus tax a night and we are staying for 3 nights Thurs, Fri and Sat (25,26, and 27th) just an FYI, hopefully you will get to come even if for only a day.

Ok well I suppose Walking Dead and Ressurection is about to start

Last edited by ChopperChick355; 03-09-2014 at 09:02 PM.
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 07:46 PM   #333  

S/C/G: 275H/148/165ish

Height: 5'10-5'11

Reda,
The brand I got was from WM and u can get it at Kroger also. It's "Body Fortress". It is good made w water or skim milk (to me at least). My DH likes the strawberry.... But I am not a huge fan of anything strawberry. They definately should be better than ice cream. Just remember the colder the better. I pay 15.88 for a big canister of it.

I love the lights on the bike!!! I can't wait to see you at BBBQ!
I also love the walking dead!!!! This season is disturbing to me... I just want them to be together again!

I am gonna get off here.... Today was my first day of work...I am pretty tired.
ladyrider72472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 10:07 PM   #334  

S/C/G: 270/ 261 /220

Height: 5'10"

Hi Gals. I am not losing my weight like I want to. We have so much snow and ice and cold weather that I have not had many days to go out for a walk. We have had a long winter with more days below freezing and more snow than most of the old timers can remember. I hope I am back on track this week. I think it will be 2-3 weeks before I can get my bike out.
LEATHERMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:03 PM   #335  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Finally, the snow is melting!! Back to below freezing temps tomorrow, but it was exciting to see a cycle out and about yesterday. (even if the guy was crazy--so much salt and sand on the road!)

Thank you all for the nice welcome back.

Hi SMeeker71. Welcome to you too! I'm Colleen. I ride a 2011 Heritage Softail that I have blinged, chromed and leathered up. My DH has a 2014 Ultra Classic Limited. I promised I'd try it out for myself before we head out for vacation. It seems so much more top-heavy than the Softail... I've never NOT been too heavy. I was born too heavy! I worked hard and lost over 80 pounds, and then promptly gained 50 back! I'm back on track (not counting this past weekend) and have a plan to get further for longer on my weight loss journey!

Tammy--you are 100% right on the roller-coaster analogy!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 09:36 AM   #336  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

hey Leather...judging from ur ticker, you ARE losing and plenty, too. The last 10 are brutal, for sure. I'm trying to see my last few as training ground for continuing the eating habits I've learned. I have to fight the urge to go back to the old ways.

Plus, my #1goal is to be lookin' good on the road this year! yeah yeah healthy blablabla. And to y'all in the coldness, riding season is right around the corner...hang in there

ok Reda/Tammy...tell this cali gurl...what is BBBQ?
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2014, 07:45 PM   #337  

Bikers, Blues, and BBQ in Fayetteville. It's a weekend bike rally.
Old 03-13-2014, 11:02 AM   #338  

Morning ladies (&Gent) I bought some size 3 pants off of FB the other day & well lets just say I think who ever made them were out of there mind. The tags were still on them from the store so I know they didn't shrink. I went to try them on & well lets just say 1 leg sorta got in them. No way was I gonna get both legs plus my butt in the pants. They have become my goal cuz I have spent years looking for white dress pants & could never find them. They may be unrealistic (might not be?) But they will help me from gaining more & won't allow myself to get to 160 again. But then I am selling It Works products which should also help that from happening. I have my brother in law & myself on the greens for over a week now. I like to mix it in with juice. That way its not green colored. Im not sure if I could drink it if it was green My BIL is an alcohalic so I am very proud of him for choosing to do something healthy for himself. I even got my DH talked into trying them but I need to order more before I get him started. I have also been on the Relief for about a week. I think I am starting to feel a difference. I am only taking pain med from the Dr that is supposed to be 2 pills every 3 times a day to 2 times a day & only taking1 Aleve 1-2 times a day instead of 2 of them 1-2 times a day plus advil or tylonal in between. The last 2 nights I also have not taken a PM sleeping pill. To me that is an added bonus cuz I didn't think that my new It Works that I have been taking would help me with that.

Does anyone have any suggestions on a decent hotel at Niagara Falls? I still need to find one for our wedding in May. I don't want one that expensive & fancy but nice & clean. Free breakfast & a hot tub would be nice. We have decided that we will drive. There are 3 of us so figured that'll be cheaper then getting plane tickets plus DH hates to fly. He was a Ranger & jumped out of them in Vietnam so he avoids them now if he can.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:48 PM   #339  

S/C/G: 185/183.6/145

Haven't checked in the past couple of days, been frustrated at not seeing any positive changes in the scale. Started to say whatever, I'll just eat what I want and deal with it. But, my body feels the extra weight and that wreaks havoc on my mental state.

I am pulling myself back up and out of the funk and I'm going to keep plugging. I just have to keep telling myself, this is for me and no one else so I will be the only one that I am letting down if I don't stick to it!
SMeeker71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:46 AM   #340  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

SMeeker! nice to have you here I'm Holly, 53, in freezing Vermont. I have an '04 Honda VTX 1300C. When the weather finally gets OK for riding up here (not til April) I commute to work about 90% time. With my weight, I go up and down but mostly up I am technically 'just' 10 pounds to be considered overweight for my height, but I feel wonderful if I'm in the mid 140's.

Tammy I'm glad you found something yummy to have! How have your work days been, do you have OK strength?

Sunster, I love the image of you riding around town and admiring your sparkles in the store windows

Dawn I think being a size 4 is awesome!! never mind those silly wrong-sized 3's. We have ridden near Niagra Falls but never stopped for the night.

Reda, I saw the pic of FB of the bikes outside, that is great that you got a ride already!! and the LEDs around the headlight are SO pretty.

Hi Aaron, I hope the weather changes for you for the better so you can get outside too.

Well we got close to 24" of snow from Wed - Thursday and I'll see if I can attach a pic or two. And it is freakin COLD, it's -15 this morning (not wind chill, still air temperature). But we can have big changes in a month's time and I am hoping so much that we have a warm up soon!!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 07:50 AM   #341  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Snow pics

my hands were so cold it was hard to take good pics
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_20140313_154501.jpg (23.9 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140313_154505.jpg (17.8 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_20140313_154448.jpg (28.9 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by VermontMom; 03-24-2014 at 07:34 PM.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2014, 01:42 PM   #342  

Hi girls and Aaron-

Sunster - BBBQ is a bike rally that starts on the 24th Thursday and last till Sunday. I do believe they have some campgrounds where all the partying is, but Dickson Street is where all the bikes go and hang out (just like the main drag in Sturgis)

Holly wow that is some snow, we haven't gotten that much snow this year at all but we have been cold. Had a couple nice days in the 60s then we went right back down hovering over -0- but this week we are looking at 30's-60's again.

Yep I still haven't started back at the gym, and while I thought I was really watching what I was eating my portions are not under control at all.....

Smeeker you will rock it as we all know it is a struggle!

Have Karly (granddaughter) today and she is getting so big already, hard to believe in 3 months she will be 2 already

Have a great weekend
Old 03-15-2014, 04:59 PM   #343  

Reda,
Wow. I cannot believe Karly will be 2..... holy cow time flies.
Are you still liking your new job? I know you are loving the "normal" life again..... it is very hard to get back to the gym when you have gotten off a routine.

Holly, I feel bad for griping about our little snow and sleet storms. That is a lot of snow. My DH said its almost safe to say we won't be visiting you in the winter. Lol.

Sunster, sorry I was so vague about the BBBQ. Maybe you can come too! I prolly won't stay all 3 days, but it will be cool for us all to meet. And, I am soooo with you on looking good on the road. I don't want to be the typical "older fat woman" on the Harley. I read an article that says that is all you see on Harleys...... I am driven not to be that person..... as well, to not die before it is time of a heart attack.

Sooooo, my tracker is still "off" by 2 pounds, but I left it. However, since I started this pre diet I have lost 22 pounds, I lost 7 of that last week!!!!! I still don't have much of an appetite. I can look at food and think "that looks good, or I used to like it", but I don't crave it to eat. It is very hard for me to get the water in that I need to b/c I have to drink so slow and small sips.
I am VERY happy about the weight I have lost.... I was hoping I did not get my gut cut for nothing. lol. Friday I got to start "full liquids". I had tomato soup from Panera Bread. I thought well "330"calories is not bad for that.... I guess it is just a habit. But, I could not even eat half of it. It was soooo good. I did discover that for some reason, my stomach will not tolerate OJ. They tell you to try again in like a month if you cannot tolerate something.

I think during these few weeks of a very limited diet..... it has helped me "deal" with some food issues. It proves to me that all the junk I was eating.... was just recreational eating. I really don't need that to survive. Lol. I did a lot of recreational eating. We ate out soooo much..... so with me having this surgery we should be saving some major $. I am not sure if I told you or not but they gave me a card to show that I had surgery so I can eat of children's menu. Lol.

Anyway, that is what I am up to.
Old 03-16-2014, 09:57 PM   #344  

Tammy my job is going great- I am actually liking it very well, now that I am getting a little busier, I am used to being busy and have a very hard time not staying busy but I have done all the cleaning that can be done in the office, plus all the filing and organizing there is to do.... But this
week is end of payroll so I will be busy going through 140 employee timesheets for descrepancies and all.... Plus we hired 3 new employees so I will have to do all paperwork and computer set ups for them.
I am sure you are excited about getting full liquids, at least you will get some flavor now. So has DH gave any more thought to going over and having the surgery done as well?

We got DH's apes on his new bike yesterday and only took 4.5 hours the new bikes don't have much for wiring like the 2013 and older they usually take us about 7-8 hours to do. Just need to get my stuff finished now and only I can do it because DH can't help me add bling to my stuff it would all be crooked probably, not that I am a pro by all means..... I need to get it done because our first bike run is Easter Weekend (Flood Run) along the MN-WI boarder. Besides the fact that I would like to hopefully loose about 10 LBS just to get it started.

Hope everyone else is doing good. I am going to watch Walking Dead now, have a good night
Old 03-17-2014, 10:57 AM   #345  

Holly I hope that snow melts fast. I know I am sick of it. Greatful that the last snow that they called for up to 3 inches didnt stick too much & what did melted away already. We can see the ground! Warmer days I see a few bikes out which gives my the itch but there is still way too much salt & grime on the roads to get it out yet, not too mention a little chilly once you get going