Old 11-30-2013, 11:56 PM   #226  

S/C/G: 210/190/175

Height: 5'7"

Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day! I did but most of all enjoying the
4 days off even though today we went looking at new Harley's for DH he didn't come home with one but the couple that went with us did Bought a street glide and they will love it! We had great weather to be riding today but instead as stated we were at the Harley shop from 9-5 (well 2 hours of that was driving time)

Went shopping with my sister T- Day and also Friday as we do every year that is our day together- we usually leave about 4pm and get home sometime around noon on Friday- we shop all night

Well it is getting late and I am tired so I better get off here and get to bed as I have some cleaning to do tomorrow

Have a Great Sunday

Sunster glad to hear that you are rocking the alternative IP plan that is great news
ChopperChick355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:44 PM   #227  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Hi everyone. The computer and I are not getting along well tonight... Been thinking of you, and caught up on all the posts. Sounds like everyone is doing pretty good, and keeping very busy. I'll try to catch up soon when it's easier. I can't even get to the post right. I have to reply???? Goofy!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 10:03 PM   #228  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/150

Okay, I'm back in business! I have no idea what the trouble was! Even my keyboard quit working right!

In a nutshell: I've been Christmas shopping a little and my tree is up! Had the family over for Thanksgiving on Sunday. Grandkids are awesome! Work is still sucky and the office grump is still employed. Weather is freezing rain. Grandkids are a pleasure. We ordered a new bed. Decided to switch to DISH vs cable TV. Grandkids are such a hoot! DD was off work for a month w/gallbladder issues. DH had had terrible luck with the semi lately. My folks sold their farm and moved because it sold in 3 weeks! (not what anyone was expecting!) Grandkids are doing great! I've packed on more pounds, even though my plan was to lose them! Have I mentioned my Grandkids? 'Cause they are pretty special!

Take care everyone! Smack dab in the middle of the holiday season! Hope all is well!
2times2much is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:48 PM   #229  

Hi girls-

Colleen glad to hear the grandkids are doing great- they are such a blessing :-)

Been trying to help get DS and girlfriends trailer done so they can get moved in.

Getting the Christmas shopping done but no tree up yet

Stsrted with trainer this week and I am one hurting body but it will be worth it

Ok Survivor is getting good so gotta go
Old 12-05-2013, 05:53 AM   #230  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Hi chicks! Colleen, sounds like you love your grandkids I know Reda does with her cutey C.

I've got some Christmas gifts, no wrapping yet, no tree yet. Some cookies baked though, some eaten

Took my birthday money and went to the big city (population 7,800) to shop; I went to Big Lots for some cheap but effective winter booties and gloves, suitable for when I have to shovel snow, and then TJ Maxx and scored a Calvin Klein coat and a Steve Madden handbag at TJ Maxx, I have never cared about designer stuff but these both make me feel fabulous

Unless we get some serious scary global warming I guess our bikes are in the garage until spring, the driveway is now packed snow and icy in spots. Oh well...

today is my second day off so i need to do all that I put off yesterday.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2013, 08:39 AM   #231  
Yo Yo Me

Height: 5'10"

11 lbs in 3 weeks! This is an unbelievable ride since I'm having no probs sticking w/ this diet. NONE. You know that focused feelilng where nothing and nobody can deter ya? Parties, thanksgiviing, cupcakes where the icing is as high as the cake, even...gasp...booze. I can see now that this is the easy part. I'll need to stay diligent on phases 2,3,4 and keep control on maintenance. But, that's then, and this is now! Wasn't happy w/ new grips so, ordered new Avon Velvet Air grips for Frank yesterday. The Toy Run is this sat and I can't wait to get in the jacket and chaps that are already loose again!

Reda! I'm meeting Diva in Vegas on sunday for the rodeo thing. Now that will be a total diet challenge (never been dry in vegas!) and I'm determined to do it =)

Sound of Music tonight! Am I a sap or what?!!!
Sunset

Last edited by sunster2; 12-05-2013 at 08:40 AM.
sunster2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:32 PM   #232  

Hi girls

Sunster - Vegas + Dry I don't think those two words can even be said in same sentence can they???? Tell Diva I said Hi for me- sure do wish I wass some where warm instead of -6 brrrr
Great job 11 down- so can your post what you eat per day? or what your menu looks like
Holly glad you bought stuff for you with your birthday money and that you love it

Well I got all my presents wrapped and the tree up over the weekend- just a few more gifts and I am done with my shopping!!!

Hi Tammy adn Dawn- hope all is well for you both

Watching Full Throttle is anyone else watching?
Old 12-12-2013, 10:13 AM   #233  
Biker Chick!

Hi chicks! things are good but COLD here, but at least no awful ice storms or anything. Just a little snow on the ground.

Presents wrapped and tree up? OMG good job Reda we have no tree yet and i haven't wrapped a single gift, lol. I've been doing cookie duty every night, the freezer is getting full, andyes I've been sampling

today's my "sunday' so I gotta do today what I've been putting off.

Oh my gosh - this is funny ( I guess, better to laugh than get mad) my boss said I was going to get a $2/hour raise, over a month ago? I JUST looked at one of my paycheck stubs, i have Direct Deposit so I just get the sealed envelope each week? and I haven't received the raise yet!!! He REALLY deserves the title Rat B@stard Boss doesn't he. Maybe it was Payroll's error, I don't know. But he owes me that $2 an hour for 140 hours! pay up, buddy!
Old 12-15-2013, 07:35 PM   #234  
Yo Yo Me

Reda ...there is a link for Alternative Ideal Protein in today's weekend chat and another in stickies #34 or #35 in Ideal Protein. Sorry, I can't seem to link it up here on this page. Bottom line is I've lost 13 lbs and (?) inches in less than a month. My boots were looser today since my calves are smaller. Even sitting on Frank today felt better....you know that thigh squish...ugh. Clothes are way loose.

So, yeah....staying dry in Vegas didn't happen! But I did stay OP with food and gained nothing. Interestingly, it was super easy to continue program upon return.

Today's food:
B -omlette
L - EAS Advantage RTD + 2 cups veggies
S - Quest bar or Pure protein bar
D - Chicken + cups veggies

There are oodles of yummy recipes for veggies and i like them! I feel full! Oh, and oodles of water.
Old 12-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #235  

Thanks sunster, I am going to go look- need to do something - working out with a trainer has been great and I think I have been eating OK but haven't lost any weight, clothes are fitting better so much be inches but it is just
not motivating when the scale doesn't move!!!!!

Holly that would be a great Christmas bonus if you got your raise and your back pay that would be awesome!!! Praying and hoping you see it soon

So went back to Harley shop yesterday with another couple that has been thinking of trading their Victory Cross County for a Ultra Limited and yep another all day excursion, left at 9am and got home at 9pm- but our friends did buy a new bike, and guess what a year and 4 months later DH just had to buy a new bike as well, it was a good thing we only lost $500 and well he rode a bike for a year and 4 months for $500 plus we got a $1000 in accessories which meant new pipes right away, and we also got the extended warranty for years 3 & 4 for only $700 and with all this new technology that Harley came out with we bought it this time.... He bought the whiskey/black Ultra Limited and we have to go back this Saturday to pick it up - yay another probably long day!!!

Well I suppose Survivor Finale is on so I am going to go -

Happy Holidays Ladies - I hope each of you are enjoying your holidays!
Old 12-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #236  
Yo Yo Me

I just had creamy chicken soup w/ fresh mushrooms for breakfast! Weird huh? but oh so delish

So, this is working for me only because the thing in my head went "click". It's really just the same old ketosis thing and we all lost weight on Atkins years ago, right? The thing I like is the 4 phases that will help me get back to reality eating.

Wow, Reda....DH gets a new bike!!!! Where is this dealership that you have to ride so far? Glad you're still riding. Do you have heated everything?! I have heated gloves and that's all I need here. Weather man just said we might hit 70's today. We had high's in the 40's in that cold wave and that blew everyone's minds!

Sun
Old 12-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #237  
Yo Yo Me

15 lbs in exactly one month!! Since this has become an easy program to follow, I adjusted my goal weight back another 5. Being a big girl (big boned...that term always cracks me up), I chose 165 as the upper end of the goal zone. But really, 160 is the real goal. I'll happily stay there.
Having fun playing with the tracker...that's what drew me to 3FC!
Sun
Old 12-18-2013, 08:01 AM   #238  
Yo Yo Me

Since most of you are married, the IP board has loads of recipes that keeps you OP + cooking for other family members. They talk about their DH also losing weight and friends/fam joining in because of the results.
Old 12-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #239  
Biker Chick!

good morning! at least its 30 degrees warmer than it was yesterday!! -24 and our pipes froze but DS stayed home and took care of them.

Sun - CONGRATS!! on your

Reda - CONGRATS !! to DH's new bike

Hi Tammy! Hi Dawn!

I have to workout, then do laundry, then pack and deliver a ton of Christmas cookies (or might do that tomorrow) and I have't started wrapping yet! and no tree, lol. We might just drag out the small artificial tree...is that horrible Our younger son and fiance will be coming over Christmas afternoon/evening, it will be like our usual Christmas eve tradition but just 24 hours later (to accomodate his work, and her family)

have a good day!! I'm thankful for good health, that I CAN exercise even though I don't wanna and for running water and heat!
Old 12-22-2013, 10:47 AM   #240  

Hi girls- this really sucks not having a computer and having to use DH's because he never wants to give it up!!!! Getting a new one tonight though

Wow way to go Sunster that is awesome - I still haven't gotten on and checked it out but will be soon-

Holly I put our little artificial tree up this year and DH was like you need to put the bigger one up - not happening because I am the one that has to do and I don't have time..... Little one looks just fine

Well Christmas it tonight with the kids and girlfriends- still have a few things to get finished up before I am ready so off I go

have a great Sunday Funday