Hawt-est Biker Chicks and Dudes, 2013!

You're on Page 10 of 31
Go to
  • Hi girls! Don't really have any stories right now off the top of my head but will think of something!

great job on the WL Sunster and Dawn! By the way Dawn awesome picture you sure do look great and very happy!!!

Congrats grandma Colleen

Been super busy lately, hence the not being on the computer much lately either- I can keep up with Facebook through the iphone should figure out
    how to get this one on there as well that way I can keep in touch with everyone more....

Oh karly will be 1 year old already tomorrow - bought her a Dune Buggy Power Wheels

Well we are leaving for Algona on Wednesday and not coming home till sunday afternoon - ready for a few days off - only about 35 days away before we leave for Stugis - that is a 10 day vacation - whoo hoo

Well added bling to the tips of my pipes - it looks cool and also blinged out
    my fuel caps on my tank both of them, I also got my derby cover completely covered as well now- I will get some pictures here someday real soon

Well we are off - so I will try to start checking back in more often
  • heading out for 6 weeks on the road in a few hours...tyiing up loose ends and well, this is one! i remembered a story but will save it for later when i'm sittin' in some lonely motel on I-80.

After reno, i head to illinois, then back to santa fe for 10 days, then park city thru monument valley and I want to see goose neck bend state park, up to sturgis and home to nor cal. Hey chopperchick....maybe we can meet up in sturgis, eh? I want to see that bling!! Are you doing the Biker Belles ride? I did it last year and waaaaay fun. It's $45 and you get lots-o-stuff plus at the end....really great food and free beer! I hope you join...it's on tues the 6th and starts in deadwood. And anybody else here?? Let all biker gurlz know about it. It's for a really good cause...check it out..Biker Belles.

More later.....xo from Sun
  • Sunster, hope you have a great trip! Sounds like lots of riding!

This last week DH and I took off work. We put in a couple flower beds and patio like we planned, and also a streetlight (old time looking light) out beyond that. It really lit up the "camp sites" for our home camping weekend that started Wednesday. We had 5 trailers and a pretty good group of people over for campfires in the evening. LOTS of good food!

I have a huge cake (3 cakes stacked) in my refrigerator that I was too embarrassed to reveal! I made a very festive red white and blue layered cake! Just that it was slipping and sliding! The frosting was drooping. I held it together with 5 chop sticks--Not exactly USA--4th of July looking, awesomeness as I was hoping for!

We had a good time. People coming and going as they needed to with other events going on. We took 140 mile cycle ride yesterday. I got the tops of my hands sunburned! Saved a turtle, and saw areas that had so much flood damage, and the mudslides that had closed the local roads. 13-14"of rain over the course of a week about did our area in!

So we worked hard, and played hard. Back to work tomorrow. Hoping not to find a huge mess of stuff waiting for me.

Hope you all had a good weekend!
  • Hi girls-

Sunster I may look into that - We actually stay in the condo in Deadwood but I have never done the Biker Belles ride- I think mostly because I just didn't ever want to go by myself- I was reading your post then told DH that I might just have to do it- he says "what am I going to do all day?" What day do you plan on getting into Sturgis? We will arrive the morning of Aug 3rd and will head home on Aug 11th..... I will send you my cell number- it would be nice to meet up

Well my son spun out at the track everyone made it by him but the very last car and boom got hit hard- so hard it bent his frame so he didn't race this past weekend, and now probably not for a couple of weeks - had to order a new car- he does have some really good sponsors which is good because the new car is all of $11,000 dollars with no motor, transmission, seat and a few other items but that can be pulled from old car and put in new car!

We went to the Freedom Rally in Algona, IA this past weekend- talk about crazy but we sure did have a relaxing good time- oh and Easy Riders was there
    and took my picture with my bike, then asked if he could bring some other girls of course these girls were in bikini's and topless......

Well going to check out the Biker Belles run
  • oh my gosh! so much to talk about

sunster, you are my hero for doing that ride alone!! so kewl. Talk to us from the road, if you can!

Colleen, wow you must have alot of lawn! sounds beautifully landscaped and how fun to have that many people camp! Whoa to that much rain, that is dangerous.

Reda, OMG that is so kewl that Easy Riders got your pic, was it John Greene? have met him and one of his wranglers, Mountain Mike. Do we get to see the pic somewhere?

I have been in a work coma, lol. I haven't had a day off since Saturday the 29th :eek BUt I do have this weekend off, it's our local little rally, Bare (or Bear) Bones Bash in Lowell.

Oh and I bought the 2013 Crossroads Motorcycle Rally http://crossroadsmotorcyclerally.com/2011/ calendar and I'm the featured person for December and here is a link to a commercial that will air this week and next, I'm in it twice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0SwrpqXRD4

Took my bike for a tire yesterday, and found out the wrong tire was delivered, bummer! wasted trip. Will have to go back Thursday, in the rain, again.

Been terrible with working out, have missed almost 2 weeks (faint) you know how I am usually! but its been so hot and humid (well, warm and humid) I jsut can't seem to manage. I'll lose my muscles, yikes!
  • Hello girls

Holly that is not like you to miss that much exercising- nice pictures in both - website (calendar0 and on youtube)

I hear ya about work coma- man I hope mine slows down real soon but don't see an end coming any time soon- but on a good note vacation is only 3 weeks away and during this vacation I tell them no phone calls for the most part will be on bike and can't answer the phone!!!!

Colleen sounds like your lawn and all is turning out great- and sounds like a nice ride that you took as well.

Well i supppose since I am home alittle early I better get off and get some supper going
  • Great pictures Holly!!

We do have a lot of lawn. We've dumped a lot of money into fixing it up! Should have just covered the lawn with $$! It would be low maintenance and easier work! We have almost the whole block for yard. We do have a neighbor on the corner that has a tiny house on a tiny lot. Little ol' man that drives a '72 Oldsmobile! (not the classic kind either!)

I'm not sure that anyone did my "job" while I was off work for a week! What a mess! I chatted with previous employer that really wants me back. I asked WHEN the problem employee was going to be retiring. No commitment until I find that out for sure. It's a long way to drive. I suggested working from home a day or two to help me out. He's gonna find out some answers and get back to me on that. It will be interesting to hear the "offer"!

You gals sound like you put in lots of time and effort at work too! A person really does need a day off for mental health!

Reda, too bad about your son's race car. He sure does well in the races! You'll have to see if you can get a copy of that picture with Easy Riders.

It would be cool if you gals could get together at Sturgis! Good luck!

We have no vacation plans in place. I know I want to use some airline tickets to go somewhere! We got a credit on our tickets by taking the next flight out on our way to Florida for our cruise. They have to be booked in the next few months. Where to go....

Going Saturday for 5000 mile service on the bike. Seems to be running just fine. Friend thought maybe it was idling high. We'll find out!

Hope you all have a good weekend with good riding weather too.
  • Hey gals, you sound super busy!

Sunster, hope you have a good ride the next few weeks.

Reda, wow that is a lot for a race car..... but I am glad he is ok.

Colleen, Hey, your cake sounds WAY more creative than mine would have been..... I hope you do get a good offer from your previous employer so you can dump the job you don't like.

Holly, the pic of you ROCK! I know you say you cheat a lot.... but I can't tell it.... so keep up the good work.

Well, I have been pretty busy. I turned 40 yesterday.... cut 8 inches off my hair.... and we just completed an offer on a lake house that we will live in as our primary house.... .we will have to do MAJOR downsizing.... and also we will have to find a place to store the bikes.... but other than that... it will be AWESOME to live on the lake.

I am back on the diet wagon as of today. I was off work (we get a day for our bday, so I took mine today). I took a ride on the Road Queen by myself...It was awesome. Tested out some stuff DH got me for my bday. I got a pink whip for my handlebar..... (thanks to a jerk almost hitting me in Memphis)..... The best gift was my two boys both came to my birthday dinner.... it was awesome for them to be in the same room and actually engage in conversation together.

Well, I have gabbed enough. Will gab more later.
  • Tammy sounds like you had a wonderful day!!!! Oh a lake house so great right as we are close to a 100 degrees and humidity is awful- I hate it when your stick to ya.... Wow 8 inches is quite a bit and I bet it is very noticeable especially with the long hair that you have! We went to the Harley shop today to buy new handlebar grips for mine and DH's bike and my hair came out of hair tie and boy do I hate that because it is so hard to brush through when you get home- I put so much conditioner it in and it was still terribly- having short hair don't have to worry much but no I thouhgt I needed to grow it back out - today makes me wonder!

Glad to hear the boys are still getting along that is great news can't wait till mine get to that point

I think my diet wagon needs to show up real soon again as well- like maybe tomorrow it would be nice to lose the 10 pounds I have gained back since Jan last year

Hi Holly-Colleen- Dawn- Sunster and Aaron

Oh ya Holly how is Bear Bones going this weekend?
  • Tammy, hope you had a happy birthday! Congrats on the Lake House too!

We have been doing lots of weekend riding. Going again Saturday. It's SO warm, I've been taking the car to work for air conditioning!

At the Harley shop, you can't leave without spending a boatload of money... DH wanted a new cycle! I talked him down to LED lights for his current cycle! I also ordered a bluetooth headset for each of us. They were expensive, but it's what our friends all have. We can connect together when we ride. Sounded like fun! Hope they work as good as we are thinking they will!

First day at the "old insurance job" is Aug 1st. They offered $2.50/hour increase from current, and the possibility of working from home a day or two a week. Need to see how that will work out with the business, but I LOVE the idea. The problem employee is still employed, but we shouldn't see each other as often if she works from home too! I'll take the desk away from her so as not to have to look at her! Current employer was none too happy with me giving 2 week notice! I was none too happy with them loading me to the gills with work to do before I go. I'm working hard to leave them in good shape!

Reda, good luck riding that diet wagon! The road sure gets bumpy!

Holly, hope the Bear Bones was a success.

How is the trip going Sunster?

Hi Aaron and Dawn.
  • Hey ladies! I lurk this thread, always interesting. I don't bike myself but have lots of biker friends, locally.

Anywho, if any of you will be cruising by Sidney, NE headed for Sturgis, or where ever, PM me. Would love to meet up!
  • Hi Janelle and welcome- It is summer time of course and we don't get on here daily like we do in the winter months to busy, we would like to say riding but you know life just gets in the way of having to much fun

Great job on the weightloss and maintaining for almost 2 years- so how did you lose your weight and what are you doing to maintain? Love your avatar

Colleen- whoop on the new/old job- a raise is always nice and even better if you don't have to drive to work everyday! Good luck

Hi Holly, Dawn, Tammy, Sunster and Aaron

PS Holly how was bear bones- did you do the slow ride again this year?
  • Hello chicks!! Tammy I am SO VERY sorry I missed your birthday!!!! hope it was nice, and congrats on the lake house!!

will check back tonight for more personalS! and Hi to Janelle, of course your name and avatar are a familiar site at 3fc!
  • Hi girls- just wanted to drop in real quick- working on bike every night since vacation is 1 week away- trying to get as much done as I can but man I am not accomplishing much - double stick tape bling on and take it off, then again and again- still haven't gotten anything figured out for the the back of my bags- struggling and don't think I will have it done before we leave

Well off I go as well- log day tomorrow and it was a long day today so off to bed I am going!
    Have a great thirsty thursday
  • I will be taking my basic motorcycle test in 2.5 weeks.

I will then by purchasing my first motorcycle. Either a Suzuki SV650 or a Triumph Bonneville SE.