Old 03-04-2013, 02:14 AM   #91  
Empress/Queen

Idleness. Idleness. Welcome to Am2's LaLa Land, 2013.

Wondering if here in the wee personal Queendom of ME, I should yet again amend the quest a bit to shake up the Empress/Queen Am2 data gatherers and give them something to do.

We here in our queendom are questing on the trail of wheatlessness each and every day as well as doing the funky streakity streak in the Realm of Low Caloriedom.

SHOULD we start weighing in for a while on Wednesday and call it a holiday known as Wheatless Wednesday?

Maybe not.

Maybe.

Queen’s Royal Caloric Level Streakity Streak
Day 1, Wednesday, February 27, 1530
Day 2, 1560
Day 3, 1540
Day 4, 1510
Day 5, 1590
Day 6, TBD

Probaby not.

Likely not.

We'll think about it.

Absolutely.

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-04-2013 at 02:25 AM.
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:38 PM   #92  
wsw

hi am2!

and to all our queens, greetings!

once again, i am woefully behind on royal posts, but please know i think of you all often even when i don't post. over calories for today, but for most part have been staying pretty much op. ms technical difficulties going on a bit more than i would like since beginning of year, but making necessary adjustments. today, my 60th birthday. trying to get used to saying that
number. lol! ok, i really will be back sooner than later (hopefully), and more
regularly. have missed you all. take care.

wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:21 AM   #93  
Empress/Queen

Wsw!! So great to see you and think of you also, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Woot! Congratulations!!!

Congratulations also on being op. Am sorry to hear those technical difficulties have been a bit more active since the first of the year. Hope they are better soon.
Old 03-05-2013, 03:27 AM   #94  
Empress/Queen

As for Moi, Queen of My Queendom, Empress of My Empire, CEO of My Realm, I am totally off of any idea of changing my weigh-in to Wednesday, looks like a busy week ahead. My weigh-in days are important to me as weight management and fitness remain a priority no matter how hard I have to work at it sometimes.

I have been busy today making some vital decisions and can't sleep at the moment but will get there.

Had my high day of the week but going for Round Two of my calorie level challenge:

Queen’s Royal Caloric Level Streakity Streak
Day 1, Wednesday, February 27, 1530
Day 2, 1560
Day 3, 1540
Day 4, 1510
Day 5, 1590
Day 6, 2655
(END OF ROUND 1)

Queen’s Royal Caloric Level Streakity Streak, Round 2
Day 1, Tuesday, March 5, TBD

Thinking of all our faithful royals whither soever they wander in their journey.

Good night, all.

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-05-2013 at 03:29 AM.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:58 AM   #95  

Happy, Happy Birthday, wsw!!!!60 is but another number but a milestone to celebrate for sure. Hope the tech difficulties give you a day off today.

Nice to be greeted by Empress in the morning and read her inspirational posties.

And, Arabella, we are once again in a similar situation - I too stopped weighing, counting, THINKING during a busy and emotional year and am once again above the dreaded 200 - both in pounds and cholesterol. Nine months ago I was (finally) below the number in both and feeling like I may yet make a significant loss.'
'HA, Ha - I should know my self destructive self better than that.

However, the same time has been one of significant change in other areas and I am encouraged by that. I am now in a new home - one story - where heavy snow and yard work are taken care of. Much better for overall health for me.

Last week, settled on sale of old home. Lots of work, lots of memories, lots of emotion. But now, behind me.

So time to resettle into what has worked before - at least for holding. First to get the med numbers back in shape. Back on prednisone (for some tech diff) and that makes it a wee harder to fight the fluffies but nonetheless, I've had a few good days.

Looking forward to inspiration and progress.
anagramredux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 AM   #96  
HRH Arabella, Woods Nymph

S/C/G: 256/ticker/165

Height: 5'8

Good morning, Queenlies! I slept in until 7:30 this a.m. -- almost unheard of, so am flying by.

I didn't walk or go to yoga yesterday although I intended to do both. Today is a new day.

WSW! Hope those pesky technical difficulties leave you be!

Amarantha, I hear you on the not sleeping. Sure doesn't make life easier, does it. Stress begone!

Anagram, I'd been wondering if you'd moved. Big change, but it sounds like a much more manageable place. Is it feeling like home?

I'd best start accomplishing. Day 1 of 10,000 steps, yoga or similar exercise, eating only at the table, and staying lowish carb. Huzzah!

Last edited by Arabella; 03-05-2013 at 08:16 AM.
Arabella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:33 PM   #97  
Empress/Queen

Anagram, congratulations on the new home and getting through the sale of the old one.

Hugs.

Arabella, I'm with ye on stress begone ... and sleeping in. I need to sleep tonight at least, need to regroup.

Wsw, thinking of you.

Lol, day dragged out into a stress fest and I realized it was somewhat in the category of borrowed stress as I took on a role in someone's life I didn't need to take for a while. Yet all will be well on that front and at any rate THERE IS NO REASON FOR ME TO OVEREAT BECAUSE OF THIS BORROWED STRESS.

Or. Any. Stress.

Why do I think overeating is going to make better? It never does, never has, always muddies the water, makes thing worse.

Bah, Stress Eating Demons, we shun them.

SO, done eating for the day and here be the tally and I am going to BED (lol to read):

Queen’s Royal Good Caloric Level Streakity Streak, Round 2
Day 1, Tuesday, March 5, 1600
Day 2, Wednesday, March 6, TBD

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-05-2013 at 10:34 PM.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:50 PM   #98  

Really struggling to get back on "Good" Street. Not feeling quite "right" which usually makes me want something sweet. Maybe improvement in weather will help.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:40 AM   #99  
Empress/Queen

Anagram, hope the weather improves where you are.

Lol, I'm working on getting back on Good Street, too.

I've been reading a new "diet" book about eliminating foods that cause inflammation, thus regaining health and losing weight. Not surprisingly (to me) gluten is one of these foods and I've pretty much already nailed that one. But I'd have a long way to go if I wanted to eliminate all the foods on the list, which I'm not sure I do, but it is an interesting book.

Day 2, Wednesday, March 6, 1550
Day 3, Thursday, TBD

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-07-2013 at 12:41 AM.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:24 PM   #100  
Empress/Queen

Day 2, Wednesday, 1550
Day 3, Thursday, 2040
(END OF ROUND 2)

Last edited by Amarantha2; 03-07-2013 at 10:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:32 PM   #101  
Empress/Queen

A passing bunch of errant stress eatin' demons briefly moved into the Queendom today, resulting in the derailment of the streakity streak round 2. The decision has been made to continue this project:

Queen’s Royal Good Caloric Level Streakity Streak, Round 3
Day 1, Friday, March 8, TBD
Old 03-08-2013, 08:38 PM   #102  
Empress/Queen

Not a lot of opportunity to eat today, but made some great shakes for late snack and dinner with cherries (frozen, organic & unsweetened), whey powder and unsweetened coconut milk and am so full and tired I know the royal kitchen has been closed by the royal chef, who has more or less gone to bed, though it is early. Steps done.

Queen’s Royal Good Caloric Level Streakity Streak, Round 3
Day 1, Friday, March 8, 1105

Old 03-09-2013, 05:20 AM   #103  

Still struggling, of course. Have lost some of the excess water weight so scale looks better. But still kicking self over allowing demons to detour me from the health route. Having some b.p. issues which are new to me. But that is certainly motivation. Am now about six pounds above my best weight on this particular leg of the journey. Six doesn't sound like many but it puts me back quite a few years of hard work.

Sigh.....BUT we are supposed to have two lovely spring days this weekend and that should also be inspiring and invigorating. Have a few bulbs coming up that I brought from old house. Anxious to see what survive the move. Anything is more than welcome. Won't have much but I can lavish a lot of care on what little I'll have and not feel they are the chore the larger yard and plantings had become.

Hmm - maybe theme for today - lavish a lot of love on a few people. Make someone happy.

And then - Daylight Savings time. I'm mentally moving me an hour ahead today, i.e, I didn't get up at 5 a.m. (too early) but at 6:a.m. (okay) which it will be tomorrow at this time.
Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 AM   #104  

Just reread the Am2 quote re maintenance - needed to see that today.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:41 AM   #105  
Hot Stuff

Yay! Welcome back, Anagram! So good to see you!

Still not enough hours in the day. This is not unusual for this time of year and it won't let up until after April. Still, I am getting to the gym three days a week and finally over the painful period I deal with from Fibro any time I restart. Attempting to precook and freeze meals for the week tomorrow. Getting in from the gym at 6:30 and starting to cook then means not eating dinner until 7:30 - 8:00 and that's just too late when I still have to walk the dog and do laundry and prepare for the next day. And that's assuming I actually get out of work on time, which is rare these days. Nevertheless, this is the year of Me and I will be my own priority.

Supposed to be warm-ish here today. The royal coach needs a vacuuming and wipe, might be a good day to do it.

Have a good one, dears!
Wildfire is offline   Reply With Quote