Old 04-19-2013, 11:31 AM   #151  
wsw

hi royals! just checking in to say thinking of all in and around the palace. catching up on some backlog paperwork, which is always a dreaded task for me, but pleased that i am chipping away at it. hanging in there op/exercise-wise, which has not been that easy for me last couple of days. sometimes just hanging on by a dainty fingernail is a noble endeavor.

condo is giving me lots of headaches. people who have looked at it have broken a couple of things in past couple of weeks, and once again am having to meet a handyman there next week to have repaired. soooo aggravating! anyhoo, need to get back to my tasks, and a couple of appointments coming up this afternoon. take care, all.

Last edited by wsw; 04-19-2013 at 11:33 AM.
wsw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 06:41 AM   #152  
wsw

woke up way too early this morning, unintentionally, so already dragging. a lot to accomplish today, though, so onward and upward. power went out here due to a bad storm for a few hours last night. sure was glad i had my flashlights in handy place, and that my cell had some battery life in it, so could read and listen to music, even if in the dark otherwise. sure was grateful though when those lights came back on!
i am not going to use my being sleepy today as an excuse for overeating. period. well, hope a pleasant weekend will be had by all royals, in and around the palace.

Last edited by wsw; 04-20-2013 at 02:57 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 11:48 AM   #153  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, wsw, I love your attitude about slogging through the paperwork and also not letting being sleepy today be an overeating excuse.

I am in similar mode! With you on this!

Thinking of all our royals near and far, lurking or wandering the world, t'is all good!
Amarantha2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2013, 11:49 AM   #154  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah to MOI! Yay, hurray, and though I am in a hurry, I must SAY! I did gain a pound but that's OK as TODAY for the second week I am within my GOAL ZONE, the range of weight I intend to stay at forever 'cause t'is SO nice here, the HAPPY 120s, not too thin, not too large, just right for ME! Whee! My chosen weight maintenance level is a range from 120-129, no more angst 'cause I AM HERE!

Very happy to see this, actually, as returned (temporarily) to a previous job contract and had not actually been working at all for a while and was really worried the schedule changes and the angst of it all would derail me from the 120s and render last week's larger-than-usual drop null & void and put me back into a weight decade that was fine (130s) but that I was no longer wanting to be in!

So congratulations to me, Queen/Empress/CEO Am2! Happy Weigh-In Day to Moi!

And I do need to work and stay off the internet following the victory brunch!

I am in the GOAL ZONE now!

Last edited by Amarantha2; 04-20-2013 at 01:18 PM.
Old 04-20-2013, 03:11 PM   #155  
wsw

congratulations, amarantha2, for being, and staying, in your goal zone!! huzzah, yay, and hurray big time!!! --and for not letting new work schedule change derail you. well done, empress, well done!

Last edited by wsw; 04-20-2013 at 03:12 PM.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:51 AM   #156  
wsw

gorgeous out today! still taking care of necessary home chores and tasks but will also get out soon and enjoy the marvelous weather.

plan to stay op and do exercise today no matter what. so far, so good. have a pleasant remainder of your weekend, dear queenlies. take care, all.

Last edited by wsw; 04-21-2013 at 10:52 AM.
Old 04-21-2013, 10:24 PM   #157  
Empress/Queen

Well, worked at home all weekend & there is some calorie creep going on! Lol, intention firm to bring those down. After three weigh-ins in the 120s, I don't want any trouble on the scale come Saturday!

Have been struggling to get the steps in but intent is firm to keep it up as it has helped on so many levels!

Calories today 2115. Dialing that down tomorrow but was satisfying & wheat & gluten free, so yay!

Wsw, thanks for the congrats, much appreciated!

So glad you are making time to get out in the beautiful weather! Enjoy your week!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:52 AM   #158  
Empress/Queen

Schedule messed up lol. Will be doing my weigh-ins on Sundays again! Thinking of all royals & hope all well. I'll post on Sunday.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:01 AM   #159  
Empress/Queen

Exclamation Flora Challenge

Weight 125, lost 2.4! News. Flash.

It is time for a spring challenge and a helper comes to mind that Am2 hath invoked.

In some traditions, Flora, Queen of the May, symbolically does battle for dominance each year with the Queen of Winter. Flora always loses but comes back next year so it is all good.

Celebrated in various ways around the first of May, this epic involves a metamorphosis for the queen from flowery youth to wise & powerful mother crone and such a complex transformation is beyond the scope of this fun HEALTHY WEIGHT MAINTENANCE & LIFESTYLE CHALLENGE Am2 hath pledged her amazing 125-pound self to. (Sorry for the self-congratulation, pretty happy with my weight management self right now lol. )

Having been beset with a cycle of sadness & angst & stress & joy & excitement of diverse life & weight management & fitness kinds for a long, long time, Am2 hath reached a former goal that is now the center of her weight maintenance range of 120-129 glorious pounds.

She is now firmly in the 120s & has been for 22 days. She likes the territory and intends to reign here henceforth.

So for fun she has invoked the FLORA CHALLENGE, in honor of the aforementioned questing and metamorphosing Queen Flora. This runs from April 28 to May 26 & has ONLY ONE RULE: Maintain in the 120s and TRY BUT NOT BE REQUIRED TO reach the low point of that maintenance range: 120!

A sub goal is to spend that time taking care of herself, working, resting, eating, fighting the good fight (whatever good fights have to be fought) and remain healthy, happy, strong & brave and NEVER give up on being herself, proud of who she really is, royal to the core & the true queen of her happy, healthy life.

Merry. Meet. THAT. Happy. Spring.

Last edited by Amarantha2; 04-28-2013 at 11:04 AM.
Old 05-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #160  
wsw

am2- congratulations on your marvelous weight loss. that certainly is a wonderful and noteworthy news flash and accomplishment!! i bet you are happy with your weight
management self, empress, as you so richly derserve!!!!! liked hearing about your spring flora challenge. i know i sound like a broken record, but you truly do inspire me!

i am trying to concentrate on small weight losses at a time, since i am verrry far away from a fighting weight, but i am sticking with it. i got bronchitis last week, so physically zapped. have not been using this as an excuse to go off food plan, though!

well, thinking of all in and around royal kingdom.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 AM   #161  
Empress/Queen

Thanks, Wsw!!! You truly have inspired me for years & I appreciate your congrats!

I think we all need acknowledgement along our weight management & life journey & congrats on our victories & hugs on the battles that still rage.

Concentrating on small weight losses is what I do, too, since I lose very slowly & gain quickly if I should so much THINK if rebounding.

Congrats to you for sticking with the journey & also not using illness as a reason to go off plan. Woot! Feel better!

Thinking of all in & around the royal realm.

Last edited by Amarantha2; 05-02-2013 at 10:09 AM.
Old 05-05-2013, 11:09 AM   #162  
Empress/Queen

Wootness, down .4! Yesterday was also a recent record of 18,000 steps, not too sure I will do that much on a regular basis but sure loving my step counting program.

Huzzah to Wsw & all our royal friends! Woot!

Old 05-09-2013, 11:48 AM   #163  
Empress/Queen

Just a royal howdy to all our royal friends out and about or lurking! It is a glorious day.

I have been ill, much better now!
Old 05-09-2013, 06:33 PM   #164  
Empress/Queen

Huzzah, just another bump of the thread to say hello to any passing royals!
Old 05-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #165  
wsw

congrats on recent weight loss and those 18,000 steps, empress! woot!!

still hanging in there, but last couple of days, had more cals than usual-not crazy amount, but need to decrease cals tomorrow to the usual, and be more vigilant. still really zapped from bronchitis but started feeling better today.