Closed Thread

Old 05-07-2003, 03:00 PM   #16  
Woman on a Mission

Hi girls....can someone please PM me the link to the Yahoo site? When my computer crashed my links got deleted.

Thanks a bunch!

Pam
Old 05-07-2003, 10:19 PM   #17  
Woman on a Mission

Thanks for the link.

Pam
Old 05-08-2003, 06:49 AM   #18  
Connecticut

Morning!

All in favor of shooting husbands, say "aye"

I swear they are definitely from another planet sometimes! Can ya tell mine is irritating me at the moment?! Enough husband-bashing .

Can't believe it's morning already ... it's dark, dreary and rainy this morning, the kind of weather you just want to crawl back in bed with. But, alas, no such luck -- got to go and "make the doughnuts" (remember that commercial??!).

I didn't get home until after 7pm last night and after I made dinner (chicken breasts stir fried in mandarin ginger and sesame with fresh steamed brocolli and rice and a WW dessert) I was so glad I did my WATP in the morning because I was just too pooped to pop. Got all ready to watch the last movie Russ had rented (something with Hugh Grant), only to find out he accidentally returned the wrong one. So I watched "Law and Order" instead. Don't ya think that's so interesting????? I am babbling here and rambling -- come on tea, do your stuff quick!

Perfect OP day though yesterday -- about time. But, boy, do I have muscle soreness this morning. This is good, right?!

Oh, Emily, thanks so much for sharing more photos of little Ian. I bet you can't wait for the weather to be spring-like so you all can go out and sit in the sunshine and play. He should be going for his first check-up soon (I think).

Cathy, I have this image in my head of you crawling all over the floor -- at least the package got opened this week. I would love to be a fly on the wall watching you do pilates. Why am I thinking Lucille Ball here?? Sorry, couldn't resist! You'll get the hang of it -- like you said, think "tiny shorts!"

Pam, after looking at the picture you posted, I can see why you are sick of snow. Now if it were before Christmas and we were all dreaming of a white one, then that would be so perfect. But not after Easter! I love looking at photos because it brings all of you closer. And, that's a good thing .

Meg, Dahlia and Grandma -- miss you ladies, but we know you are all so busy. Hope all is well in your world.

Time to drag myself upstairs to read the paper and make another cuppa tea. I wonder why tea is just so relaxing to drink (Earl Grey this AM) -- probably all psychological.

OK, off to get some more "me" time in before I get ready for work. Have a wonderful Thursday, and if I don't get back tonight, I'll see you all in the morning. And, I hope it's a sunny one too!

Always, Terry
Old 05-08-2003, 07:42 AM   #19  
Connecticut

I'm back! Just spent some time over at Yahoo browsed thru all the pictures. Emily, how proud the boys look in your family photo -- papa too! And, Cathy, personally, I think you look great (seriously) -- you have lost so much weight compared to the first photo that you posted. We do have some very pretty ladies, gorgeous kids, and handsome dads in our little group!!
Old 05-08-2003, 02:58 PM   #20  
Gym'll fix it!!

Hi Ladies,
Wow Terry..way to go on making a 'sensible' dinner i think most of us would have grabbed the easiest at that time of night. Especially when you are tired. Was the movie that Russ returned by mistake a romantic one? I watched total makeover i can't believe anyone would put themselves through that it must be so painful..they look like they've been hit by a bus..but they do look better in the end. You know, i'm not that much heavier on the first before pic if i remember correctly..i must have firmed up a bit because i think there is only about 10lbs difference...how's that for a coincidence? and the blouse i have on is the one i bought a few weeks ago with little roses embroidered on it..you can't really see it on the pic but its really pretty close up.
I had a good workout too yesterday..3.15mls on my treadmill, 15 mins of weights and i tried to participate in 10 mins of advanced Pilates one of the moves involves lying flat out on the floor, raising your legs to 90 degrees (i can't even get my legs straight up..they want to bend at the knee) then lifting your butt off the floor and putting your legs right over your head and putting your feet on the floor BEHIND you..yeh..thats what i said "bend over backwards" so i've got a little muscle soreness too Terry
Congrats on the perfect OP day keep it up!!

Pam..i've only one response to your pic's (McCauley Culkin face here) AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Hi to Everyone else..hope you find time to check in sometime over the weekend.
Old 05-09-2003, 12:13 PM   #21  
Gym'll fix it!!

alright where is everyone Terry i thought you would have beat me in here at least did a ton of yardwork yesterday and drank a ton of beer too was pulling scotch broom with hubby you should see the root system on that stuff 4ft long roots! i hate the stuff it takes over every year.

Just .5lb down this week thought it would have been more but i won't whine because at least its off
Old 05-09-2003, 04:12 PM   #22  
Gym'll fix it!!

Still no-one here hubby was sunbathing on the deck this morning and i lay in wait for one of my little buddies to show up and i got this great pic of him aaaahhhhh
Old 05-09-2003, 05:54 PM   #23  
Woman on a Mission

Hey girls,

OMG crazy day at work! Arghhh...setting up the company on new software...need I say more? Thank goodness I'm not doing this by myself or I would be nowhere!!!

Cat what an absolutely gourgeous picture! I would love to live where you do...weeds, bushes and 4 foot roots and all. It's finally sunny and warm here so things are looking up.

Have a great rest of Friday girls....I'll check back in later,

Pam
Old 05-09-2003, 10:03 PM   #24  
Gym'll fix it!!

Pam you can come and live with me if you want to help hubby has worked so hard today and we've really made a dent in getting rid of the stuff..well..around the house anyway i hope i end up with muscles (i was going to say like Arnie but on second thoughts ) after all this hard work. Pam..glad you are thawing out at last
Old 05-09-2003, 11:35 PM   #25  

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been posting. I have been going through a bad spell and I just can't seem to stay motivated. Which of course, is all the more reason to post and let you all know, so you can give me a kick in the butt

My biggest problem has been snacking too much in the evening. I know what the problem is and I am going to correct it. In fact I started working on it today. I haven't been eating right I have been skipping lunch then eating dinner too early, which leaves me hungry later. I know when I get too hungry is when I can't stay in control, so I have got to schedule my meals properly. If I do that along with getting my exercise schedule going I should get back to losing. Right!

Today, I ate three meals and tonight I haven't felt like snacking. However hubby keeps wanting me to go get him some snacks. I told him I wasn't going near the kitchen and he would have to get his own, if he really wants them! But he shouldn't have them either!

Congratulation Emily on that little fellow. You sound like a busy lady. Does this make you three boys. I don't know how to look at the pictures you all keep talking about. Will someone clue me in on how to see them.

Pam, good luck on that Intro to Accounting course. Just take it one course at a time, just like you did with the 10lbs at a time diet and before you know it your will reach that goal too. Nothing in life comes easy. It's the things we work the hardest for that we appreciate the most Good job with maintaining!

Hi Terry, Dahlia, Karie, Cat and anyone else I've missed.

Thanks for listening ladies and I am going to start tomorrow with a walk on the treadmill, and then really work at this LIVE-IT. I CAN DO THIS - I remember all the reasons I started dieting and how good I felt when I was losing. I want to feel that way again.

I think I need a new challenge - how about a Independence day challenge. I will lose 10 by July 4th. I WILL, I WILL, I WILL.
Old 05-10-2003, 04:54 PM   #26  
Connecticut

Help!! Freakin', stinkin' computer problems have kept me off the past few days and I don't know when I will be back on --she's going in for service tomorrow. No internet access -- that disappeared off the face of the earth too! Russ told me to write letters and he'd supply the stamp -- what a guy!!

I am at work so this will be short -- Boss Man wants his computer!

I also want to wish you all a Happy Mother's Day even if your babies have four legs and fur ... stay well and I hope to be back here by the end of the week.

Miss you guys ...

Always, Terry
Old 05-10-2003, 07:32 PM   #27  
Gym'll fix it!!

Thumbs up

Oh Terry that sucks we will miss you so much..hurry on back to us won't you ? i thought you must just be busy..what on earth has happened to your pooter? or are you completely clueless? its no laughing matter tho' hope its a quick fix
Old 05-13-2003, 10:33 AM   #28  
Gym'll fix it!!

It's still here Dahlia can you find it now?
Old 05-13-2003, 09:37 PM   #29  
Ginny

Yes Cathy, it's back on the list again.. thanks..even if I don't have time to post I like to get my fix of the day by at least reading the posts....

Things are going good, we are really busy, my new retail center has really taken off, getting lots of very good feedback. Working 11-12 hrs there then come home and do the daily bookkeeping for another hour,,, then make supper and by then its bedtime but still need to do dishes laundry etc.... I am pooped.. but this pace won't last, it will slow down come mid June....

But good news also, is with being so busy, and active the scale is slowly on a downward heading...so that makes me happy... now if I weren't so tired.. I'd do a dance....to tired to evenlook for the little sheep who dances...

Going off to bed now... catch ya all later. Hi to everyone....

Dahlia
Old 05-14-2003, 01:37 PM   #30  
Gym'll fix it!!

Awwwww Dahlia..heres the little sheep that dances just for you..you deserve it...is that a sheep??? i thought you must be going nuts for a minute i thought "what is she talking about? a little sheep that dances" i shall be inspecting "him" carefully once i post this Congrats on the weightloss..i bet you can't wait until mid June
Closed Thread