Closed Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 12:53 PM   #16  

Happy Monday Ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello, as always. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. Our was a bit hectic, went to two kiddie parties on Saturday and boy was I a good girl! I didn't have not one bite of cake at either party! Yup, there is a first time for everything! We finally got our crib and changing table so I just need my husband to get his butt in gear and get the room ready. Why is it that wedding and baby stuff is so expensive? I don't get it.

Getting the guest list together for my baby shower. You lovely ladies are more than welcomed to come and join us! Let me just say that I have a feeling that there are going to be more people at this baby shower than at my wedding. It's going to be co-ed because my husband wants to have a bbq and invite his friends and coworkers as well. He is taking care of the food part and my sisters are taking care of the rest. I don't know about this ladies...he asked me if I wanted a DJ for the shower. Uh, I don't think so. Then my sisters keep asking me what "theme" I want and what color scheme I want so that they can coordinate the flowers, tablecloths, plates, etc. *Sigh* They are going to drive me nuts. It's a baby shower people! We just went through this in March with my sister's shower.
Sorry for venting.

CJ- Thanks for keeping me company in here, it does get kind of lonely. I just want to make sure this group doesn't die out. You all mean so much to me.

Well ladies, I have a blood report to do and send in.

A big hug to all of you! Yes, even you lurkers out there!

Take care,
Sylvia
Old 05-20-2003, 12:07 PM   #17  
Taking It A Day At A Time

Hi guys,
Just got home late Sunday night from a visit to Michigan for SIL's Chrissy's daughter's going off to Chicago and to college going a way. Ellen has been accepted to Loyola University in Chicago and is moving soon there. Chrissy is so upset at the thought of losing her and her moving there. Since my brother Rick was murdered a few years ago there just has been Chrissy, Emily and Ellen and they have all been so close and now Chrissy will miss her so, but is happy for her as Ellie is so very happy to start a new chapter in her life.

The party was wonderful, just myself, Son, Dan and Jerry went. The weekend was filled with much stuff to do though, besides the party on Friday we went Cosmic bowling, you know the kind that it is all dark, except for the strobe light and the black light and it was really kind of cool I thought. We had dinner at La Shish and man I was doing pretty all weekend till they brought out that darn warm mini pita's and that wonderful hummas they make there. So as a result I had a 2 lb gain at my WW meeting, but hey I enjoyed myself there totally and that is what counts. But it was fun and I got to see Dad, Papa and that was well worth the trip in itself with seeing Chrissy, Em and El a bonus. They are off to Hawaii this weekend for 10 days, how do you say"LUCKY DOG"???

Now this coming weekend we are going to be having for Memorial Day weekend some Scobels, Ken's family coming down from Michigan. His sister, Diane, hubby, Matt, son Joey and they will be bring Ken's Mom, Millie as well. Plus his sister Carol and daughter, Sarah will be coming as well. Carol has had so very much tragedy in her life in the past year. Last April her husband, John had a unexpected brain anurism and died from it and a few months later, Carol was diagnosed with breast cancer and has been undergoing chemotherapy and last week had surgery to take out some of the lymp nodes under the breast and they found cancer in 3 out of 4 of them. So we are really worried about them, despite what God has thrown at her she is taking it in stride and say's God never would give her what she can't handle. She is a very religious lady and was very active in her church. But Ken and myself didn't think she could do the driving or take the bumpy roads so Ken has made arrangements for Carol and daughter, Sarah to fly here this Friday. He is giving them some our frequent flyer miles and she was so happy when he called her she cried and cried. Her and Sarah are coming this Friday into Louisville, Ky as the flights for Indy were all full due to the Indy 500 races this coming Memorial Day weekend. The rest of them are driving and will be here Friday night. Carol will be staying and extra day till Tuesday and Ken will take Tuesday off to be with his sister. We want to make sure she has a really wonderful weekend so we will be taking her out on the town as much as we can, believe me. She is having so much money problems as her husband left her in such great debt, due to remortaging their home for a business deal gone bad. So it will be wonderful to have her have a good time with her Mom and sisters and brother as their sister, Janet is in Columbus with us now. So should be fun this weekend. Just trying to get stuff done around here before they all come. You know how that goes! LOL

So how is everyone doing lately? Sylvia and CJ, thanks for keeping this group going and posting so much. I will try to post more often and try to make the time, even if just a hello to everyone. I know more will come back when they can and meanwhile anyone else, even if you didn't post before with us are more than welcome to join this great group. So come on and post away everyone.

Sylvia-Gosh your baby shower sounds like it is a well planned event. LOL A DJ???? My gosh is this a big event or what??? LOL THEME????? No ladies I am on your side Sylvia, just buy whatever and it will work believe me. I guess they want it to all go perfectly, but I understand you don't want all this fancy stuff, just a great little get together they everyone can have fun with. They mean well though and all love you. I sure wish I could fly over there for that shower and surprise you, my gosh would that ever make my day. LOL Congrats on not eating any of that cake at those 2 kiddie parties, my you sure have the will power of a saint and you are a better person than me. So good for you girlfriend.

CJ-How you doing buddy? Thanks for posting that quick one, but remember your promise to post a longer one. I am going to hold you to that too. LOL Did you get my email back at you? Hope so, now I am waiting with baited breath for yours back to me. LOL Hope you and Dick are finding stuff to do at the cabin as I know you are. I miss you lots and lots and can't wait till we connect.

Yes I do feel like Martha Steward as Sylvia says. Yesterday went running around and around to different carpet places looking at samples for carpet for the stairs and hallway outside the bedrooms upstairs. No carpet needed downstairs, thanks to hardwood floors. But eventually it will be time to replace the upstairs carpeting and it will start all over again with the painting, carpeting ect. Man it NEVER ends does it? They are coming to put in the carpeting this Thursday and than all we have to do is paint the living room/dining room and the downstairs will be done.

Well everyone have a wonderful Memorial Day, what is everyone doing? CJ you having a friends and family cookout I'll bet. Sylvia what about you. We are having a cookout probably Sunday since most of the company will go back to Michigan Monday morning so I need to figure out what I am having when. We will be going out Friday night to this all you can eat crab place called The Pines, I love crab legs and can't waiti. Pass the butter everyone! I will be on cloud 9 that night. LOL

Take care everyone and talk to you later.

Love, Sharon :

Last edited by Sassy; 05-20-2003 at 12:10 PM.
Old 05-20-2003, 09:52 PM   #18  

Hello Ladies!

I hope you are all doing well. It's another lovely day here in San Francisco.....I think it's in the upper 70's. I think I will go for a walk later on.

Nothing new to report. Still pregnant and now my ankles are swelling due to the heat. Oh well, the fog is supposed to come back in a couple of days so hopefully the swelling will go away.

Well this weekend I'm going to help my sister move. Don't worry, I won't be moving anything, I'm in charge of babysitting my one month old niece while everyone else does the heavy lifting. Hopefully, my lovely husband will get his behind moving to clear out the nursery so that we can get it ready.!!

Sharon- Glad to hear from you! You are quite the social butterfly aren't ya? Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with Chrissy and your family. I do miss her posts here but love those e-mail jokes she sends me! Yes, my baby shower is going to be something alright. You would think that Martha Stewart is organizing it....actually, I think my sister is worse and that scares me! We shall see how it goes.

CJ- How are you doing? Just checking on you, making sure that you come back to post!

Well ladies, I'm off to do some laundry.

I hope you all have a great day/evening!

Hugs to all!

Sylvia
Old 05-21-2003, 09:31 AM   #19  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Hey - I'm here! Haven't been doing much of anything the last couple days .. been down with a really bad headache - worst I've had in ages and ages! It's much better now tho. It was pretty cold yesterday with threats of thunderstorms ... it did rain some. The sun is out now, but not suppose to be very warm. But it looks like it mite be nice enough to do a load or two of clothes and hang them out. We have to get our dryer converted over to propane before can use it .. no problem, I like hanging clothes out on the line .. they smell so fresh!

Sharon: I've had you on my mind a lot .. can't wait to see how the walls and new floors look! I sent Tracey her wedding gift - went online and picked something out she had down at Targets. She actually should have it by now. Are you all set for the wedding? It's right around the corner you know. Send me pics .. or bring them with you when you come up to the cabin .. looking forward to that!

Slyvia: Glad to hear all is well with you .. except for the swelling ankles tho ... time is getting near! If I get my butt moving today, a walk sounds good to me too. Down to get the mail at the mailbox. This group is not going to fold as long as there are the 3 of us always posting. I think in time others will be in here too ... those "lurkers" have got to feel "guilty" sooner or later and post! LOL

Well .. off to get my coffee and then get busy and get something done .. son and daughter-in-law will be up for the weekend ..

Talk to ya all soon!

Love, CJ
Old 05-21-2003, 11:31 PM   #20  

Hello Ladies!

Just popping in for a quick hello. It's still hot here but I see the fog rolling in! I love the nice weather but my ankles are huge and my fingers look like sausages!

I finally finally figured out when I will stop working ( they cut me down to one day a week)....the second week of July. I can't believe how time is flying. I am officially 30 weeks now and have 10 to go. I think it's starting to hit me now and I'm feeling a bit scared. I hope that I will be a good mother. That scares me more than anything ....OK, that and labor. I'm just going to try to enjoy it ...pregnancy that is not labor.

You know, I hope you ladies don't mind me always posting about my pregnancy. Just let me know if it does and I'll stop.

Trying to eat healthy but it's hard when it's too hot to cook. You would be proud of me ladies, my boss decided to treat us all to ice cream and I didn't have any!!! Actually, I was craving chips of ice. I can't believe that I just craved ice.

CJ- I hope you feel better! Headaches aren't fun. I wish I could have coffee...drinking decaf lattes just isn't the same without that caffeine

Sharon-I know your daughter is getting married soon...I'm sure that everything will run smoothly. I want to see pictures as well! I'm sure you and your daughter will be the envy of all!

Well ladies, I'm off to watch the final of American Idol. I like them both so I don't care who wins.

Take care!

Sylvia
Old 05-23-2003, 01:31 AM   #21  

Hello Ladies!

I hope you are all doing well. Just popping in for a quick hello. I received this nice poem that I wanted to share with all of you. It's not really weight related but it's nice.

Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend!

Sylvia

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To Believe

To believe is to know that
every day is a new beginning.
It is to trust that miracles do happen,
and dreams really do come true

To believe is to see angels
dancing among the clouds,
to know the wonder of a stardust sky
and the wisdom of the man in the moon.

To believe is to know the value
of a nurturing heart, and
the beauty of an aging hand,
for it is through their teachings we learn to love.

To believe is to find the strength and
courage that lies within us
when it is time to pick up
the pieces and begin again.

To believe is to know we are not alone,
that life is a gift and
this is our time to cherish it
with all our heart and soul.

To believe is to know that wonderful
surprises are just waiting to happen,
And all our hopes and dreams
are within reach ... only if we believe
Old 05-24-2003, 04:06 AM   #22  

*looking around quietly* Anyone around??

Sorry to have been away so long, I have had regular internet access for the longest time!! I have also been extremely busy with Ethan (ER trips and everything else!) and this new pregnancy, but I wanted to stop in and say hello.

I am now approx. 16 weeks -- I still have a long way to go, but if I can make it through the summer I'll be okay. We will find out in a month what the sex of the baby is, and if I have not posted before then ... I will come back to post about that!! I haven't gained much so far, and that is good for me. I was told that I can't gain more than 15 pounds (normal people can gain 25-35 pounds) because of my starting weight. I'm still giggling over the fact that I was starting WW right before I found out I was pregnant. Oh, the cruelty of it all!!

I am going to be house-sitting my parents' house while they are away in St. Lucia in a couple of weeks. I will be taking Ethan with me, but Rob will be staying here at home because his commute would just be ridiculous. Also, since he is working two jobs, it's just a little easier anyway for him to stay at home. Maybe he will miss me while I'm gone...

Well, I better get going for now. I'll try to stop in more often from now on. Off to beddie bye!!

Last edited by ethansmommy; 05-24-2003 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-24-2003, 09:17 AM   #23  
CJ
Pending Email Confirmation

S/C/G: 184/172/130

Height: 5'4

Good morning Sharon, Sylvia and Desiree!!!

Desiree: It's so good to hear from you ... was worried something might be wrong .. missed you and hope you post more often so we can share your pregnancy too along with Sylvia's. Oh your lucky parents - they are in St Lucia - we were there once, it's really beautiful!

Slyvia: Mind? Are you kidding? Mind that you talk about the baby and your pregnancy so much? We love it! I'm so happy you want to share with us! That shower sounds like quite the shower -- wish we could be there too. Guess we'll have to "be there" in spirit. I love the poem you printed for us .. one of these days I may make a page for it on my website (www.angelfire.com/mi3/cjsplace) and maybe it would be nice on our Thin Group website also. Don't be scared about being a good mother Slyvia .. you are going to be a wonderful mother - I can just tell.

Sharon: Sharon, buddy - pal! I know how excited you are about the wedding ... wish we could have made it there this time too. I know it's going to be beautiful. But .. just think ... after the wedding we can look forward to spending time together up here at the cabin .. Dick and I are really looking forward to that. Have fun with all your family over the weekend .. our son and DIL are up for 3 days ..

Well ... off to do some grocery shopping ... hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! Be well ... talk to you soon.

Love, CJ
Old 05-26-2003, 08:00 AM   #24  
Mother Hen

Good Morning!

Yes it's me! Don't faint, I'm still around. I found the following online and thought I would share. Author unknown.

ABC's of Dieting

Accept responsibility.

Be confident and self-assured.

Challenge yourself.

Draw upon your strengths, assets, and talents.

Empower yourself.

Find supportive and encouraging people with whom to surround yourself.

Guzzle water.

Have a meaningful, well-defined, measurable, and realistic goal.

Invest time in yourself.

Jump, run, or walk –– just move.

Know you deserve the best.

Live your life in the mind and body you desire.

Mute negative self-talk.

Nurture your body with healthy food and your mind with positive thoughts.

Open your mind and senses to new ideas and possibilities.

Physically move toward your goal.

Quit procrastinating.

Reward yourself every step of the way.

Stand up for what you want. Don't allow saboteurs to dash your dreams.

Take the risk TODAY!

Use your imagination, talents and abilities.

Visualize what you want and what it would be like to reach your goal.

Write in your Journal daily and write ideas that will work for you.

eXpect it will happen. Don't just hope it will

Yield to no temptations or diversions.

Zero in on your Winning Outcome and don't stray.
Old 05-27-2003, 04:14 PM   #25  

Default Hail Hail the gangs getting here!

Hi guys,
This is getting to be more like it, we are finally starting to get some life into this group and I couldn't be happier.

Well the company is all gone. Yesterday his sister, husband, their son and my mother in law went back and today we just got back from the Lousville, Kentucky airport as Ken couldn't get a fligh into or out of Indianapolis due to the Indianapolis airport for his sister and her daughter. So we got back and I made Ken take me to lunch after the airport. We went to The Old Spaghetti Factory and it was really great. Of course I am trying to get back on track from all this eating that has been going on here, so I only ate some of it and took the rest home for son, Dan, who really appreciated it. No WW class this week so hope I didn't gain too much with all the good eating going on. LOL But man this house sure is quite now, with 6 extra people staying here, but I sure did have fun with my in-laws that's for sure. I get along great with them, they are wonderful people.

Desiree-How wonderful that you have posted with us. I really missed you Desiree and have mentioned you recently wondering where you have been. But we all understand and how wonderful that you are doing so well in your pregnancy. I know you have been really busy with everything going on in your life lately. That is a great idea that you are watching your parents house while hubby is staying at your house. Do you parents live very far away from where you live? The visits will be fun and he will surely appreciate you when he sees you. There will be no one at home to take care of him and men don't like that I know for a fact. If I know you, you take such good care of everyone and he is sure to miss you soooo much. When you return he will be so happy to see you, cause he will probably be sick of all those frozen TV dinners or fast food type take outs he will get. LOL Yes do post again and we all really miss you and love you much.

Judy-Yaaaaaaaa Judy came back too. How wonderful my buddy. Thanks so much for the recent email you have sent and it sounds like you are doing fairly well in the weight department, but you have to tell everyone about that. I am proud of you Judy, just remember to take things one day at a time and you will do wonderful. Now I will be trying to join you in the exercise department this week and let's see how it goes. Too much company and too much eating out for me. LOL Post again and let everyone know how you are doing. Love you Judy and thanks so much for the great ABC's of dieting you posted.

Sylvia-Me tired about hearing about your pregnancy? NEVER! In fact I really love hearing all about it and feel like I am an Aunt to this baby so to speak. My gosh how long have we all known each other? You are one of the oldies I feel. Well not that you are old, but you know what I mean. I have been meaning to comment on what you posted before about the babies room colors you want and I think that sage-that is green isn't it? And cream would be soooooo beautiful. Just perfect for a babies room, not pink or blue-I know your hubby wants blue. and that would be good too, as pastels are pretty too,. But this color will look great, I have seen it it looks really and I sure hope you can paint it that color. That would be soooooooo classy I feel. So I am with you on the color and I am sure once you show your hubby the color he will be won over. My niece has that color in newborn daughters room and it looks great.

CJ-Hey girlfriend, thanks for the great Memorial Day card you sent Ken and I. I loved it. I am really excited about the upcoming wedding of Tracy and Brett and am sorry you guys can't be there. I will miss you, but will have to work on a time to come and visit you guys. You have been on my mind too lately and I miss you lots and lots and hope that your headache is all gone away now and you had loads fun with the family up there. If I know you, you made it a special weekend and had lots and lots of fun.

Well time to get off here and try to get the house back in some kind of order. Take care and love you guys.

Love, Sassy Sharon

Last edited by Sassy; 05-27-2003 at 04:17 PM.
Old 05-27-2003, 08:23 PM   #26  

Hello ladies!

WOW! (whiping away a tear) this almost like the good old days! I knew that one day some of you lurkers were going to "pop" in for a hello. You made my day!

Desiree- How are you chickie? How is your pregnancy going? I know you are a busy woman, thanks for coming in and saying hello.

Judy- Thank you for the "goodie" I miss "seeing" you post. I hope all is well.

Sharon-Glad to hear that you had a great time with your inlaws. Thanks on the comments about the baby's room. I just hope my husband hurries up and gets started. I keep teasing him that he is waiting for the baby to turn 15 so he can help. I know, I'm bad.

CJ- I hope your headache has gone away, those are awful.

OK, now it's my time to vent. I went in for my 30 week doctor appointment today, I maintained my weight in kilos but gained 1/2 pound. I don't know , these scales are just plain weird. They also have me "rotating" with the other doctors in the practice. Today, I got the doctor from H*ll. I really did not like her at all. First thing she said is that she is wants to know if I have high blood pressure....uh, if she checked my file she would have seen that it was 108/70 then she proceeded to tell me that after I give birth, I really need to concentrate on losing weight. She just lost 60 pounds and thinks I should as well. Uh, OK (being sarcastic here). Then she proceeds to look for my baby's heart beat but he is moving all over the place and she just kind of finds it. "It's faint but it's there. Since you feel him moving, then I won't look for a stronger beat." What the h*ll is that? She didn't even measure my tummy to see the growth of the baby due to my "extra tummy". She didn't even make an effort. The clincher was when she asked me if I knew what we are having, I told her we are having a boy and her face lit up. She proceeded to tell me that she has an 18 month old boy and she needs to get rid of his baby stuff due to her moving. The other thing was she asked if we were jewish since we were considering circumsising our son or is it cosmetic. OK, my doctor never asked any questions like that, always found a strong heartbeat and always measured me and NEVER, NEVER made any comments like this woman. Is it my hormones or is this woman just plain rude and out there? I just hope she is not on duty when I go into labor. OK, that's it for my rant.

Well ladies, I'm off to make dinner.

Have a great day and I hope to "see" more of you posting soon!

Sylvia
Old 05-28-2003, 07:41 AM   #27  
Mother Hen

GOOD MORNING!

What is it with me and other people's problems anyway? Am I a magnet for troubled souls? Why do I always get dumped on when I try to do a good deed for those in need? Ok, ok, enough feeling sorry for myself, now I will get to the point of what's been going on for the past year.

My dear Tommy moved into my spare bedroom about a year ago.
Before he came here he had been to prison for DUI's and had no money and no place to sleep. Two months after his release he had gotten another DUI, so another charge pending. Our mutual friends all agreed that he is a real nice man and just needed a helping hand to start over.

Our relationship was very simple, nothing sexual or romantic, he did the yard work and helped with some of the heavy housework that I couldn't do by myself, and I provided him with a place to stay. We got along great until recently, when he began to change. He started getting bossy and trying to give orders (I have never been very good at taking orders) Then I could smell booze on him when he came home.

We talked (fought) about it and he agreed not to drink while he lived here. Last week he came in very late with a friend (drunk as a skunk) and stayed in his room for awhile, then left to drive his friend home. I locked all the doors so he couldn't get back in! I guess it would have been funny, if not so tragic, him pounding on the door and tapping on my bedroom window yelling "Judy, let me in, Please let me in!"

I knew with his past, if I called the police to have him thrown out, he would have gone straight back to prison. So I let him in and told him he would have to find another place to live because I wouldn't tolerate any more! He spent the past week in a motel.

Remember, I said he had another DUI pending? Well, he went to court yesterday and was sentenced to another 5 yrs!

His son (35yrs.old), is another troubled soul, with almost the same problems as his father. He is staying in the spare room for now. I have made clear to him if there is any sign of trouble between us he will be out in a flash!

Am I stupid, short on brains, a gluton for punishment, or a magnet for trouble? I don't know why, but I have to give Ty a chance to prove himself. I'm really not sorry that I took Tommy into my home. It was comfortable having someone here after Cal died, I just didn't want to be alone. I'm praying that the arrangement with Ty will work out for the best. More on this silly soap opera life as time goes on!

Allura is coming to visit next week. I'm really looking forward to the summer! We're going to have a great time!

I've been going to Curves and working out 2 or 3 times a week for the past month. Trying to follow the Atkins Diet, but just not able to keep my carbs below 30 grams. I'm doing ok though, I've lost 9 lbs. since I started!

Sorry, I didn't mean to write a book this morning. Will try to get in here to post more often from now on.

Hugs, Judy
Old 05-29-2003, 10:47 PM   #28  

Hey guys,
Glad we have some more posting now. It feels great when someone comes back again and posts.

Judy-Hey girlfriend, that is great that you posted and let everyone know what was going on with your life. I know you emailed me about Tommy moving out, but I wanted you to tell everyone know what was happening in your life. No I don't think you are stupid or anything like that. I think that you just are very lonely, losing Cal was hard for you, and you have a very good heart and are trying to help others who arn't so fortunate as some people. You needed help and Tommy did while he was there help you out with things that men can do. Hopefully his son will help you out as well. But just be careful and if you see any signs of trouble you can always kick him out too. I know you will be careful and hope things work out for you and he is a big help to you as well. Wonderful job on your weight loss, I am so proud of you, keep on going to Curves and I just know you will really look wonderful. I am glad Allura is coming for a visit, what fun you will have again, just like old times.

Sylvia-I just don't know about that new lady doctor. She doesn't sound like she has much compassion or anything like that. She does have some nerve though talking about losing weight when you are still pregnant, I mean that should be up to your, not her. The only good thing is she offered you her son's clothes and that would be a good deal I would think. Hopefully she will not be the one on duty when you give birth to your son. I just think she may not be the most tactful person in the world, but remember you only have to see her only so often so just shake it off.

Well I am trying to get back on track once again. Today got that Body Flex stretchie thing in the mail I ordered when I saw it on TV, with that lady Green Childers. who is like 57 yrs old and looks pretty good I feel. I need to lose some inches before the wedding and this sopposidly gives you a good workout. Have any of you guys heard of it? It is a gymbar workout with the bands that you can shorten as needed. It also comes with a few tapes to work out to. We will see what happens. Wish me luck! I better go get Ken to measure me with the tape measure provided so I have an accurate record in a few weeks. Ken says I always order things I see on TV, but if they help and if there is a money back guarantee so what do I have to lose, but inches? LOL

Take care guys, and talk to you later and keep on posting guys. Love you, Sassy Sharon

Old 05-30-2003, 01:31 AM   #29  

Howdy Ladies!
I hope you are all doing well. Nice to see more posts, it's good to know that we don't want this group to vanish.

Judy- It's so nice to hear from you. Sorry that you went through a hard time with Tommy. I don't think that you are a glutton for punishment or stupid, you are a wonderful lady with a good heart. Just be careful. And kick some *ss if you need to! Glad to hear that Allura is going to spend the summer with you, it will keep you out of trouble Also glad to hear that you like Curves, I really miss it. Funny, when you first look at the circuit you don't think it's going to give you a great workout. Once you go around twice you realize it's not that easy. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you look awesome!

Sharon-Hey there chickie! Thank you for the words of encouragement. The psycho doctor is not even my doctor, she is just one of the doctors in the practice. I told Marcel that if I go into labor and she is on call, to ask for a different doctor. It only makes me appreciate my doctor more. I just wish she wasn't moving to San Diego at the end of June. The new doctor I picked is really good, she took care of me when I was bleeding in January. I keep hearing that she is really good so that is helpful and encouraging. I'm sure you will look wonderful for your daughter's wedding whether you lose a couple of inches or not. I've never heard of the body flex thingie you were talking about, let us know how it works out!

Well ladies, I'm off to bed. Have a great day!

Sylvia
Old 05-30-2003, 01:58 AM   #30  

Just popping in for a quick hello!

Sylvia
Closed Thread