Steel Magnolias #31

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • Good morning, ladies! 45 degrees and sunshine this day.

I took yesterday off from work (boss went out of town) and went to my Glory Bee from 10-3 and then Ladies of the Evening from 6-9 so I had a whole day of sewing and socializing. Tonight is lock-in at Bella and Glory and I will be going to that. Tomorrow Sandy and I are going to some bazaars and open houses so more fun. I have some stuff from work I brouht home that I have to do by Monday so a little work in the fun just for variety.

Faye, I hope you are feeling better!

Jean, I wish I'd gotten the blinds in the windows when I had mine redone. I do have the UV glass that never feels cold to the touch. If you put a thermometer at the window and then take it to the middle of the room, it will be within 1 degree of each other. It has made a big difference in the HAC bills.

Maggie, that's nice the other church wants Will to come once a month. Although our Mass never changes, it's still nice to have a different priest once in a while for they present the message differently. I'd love to see your village. It's too bad you didn't mention the pasta machine last year for I gave mine away. It was made in Italy and worked wonderful.

Have a wonderful day. I need to get to the gym and then do some housework.
  • Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cooler morning, but the sun is shining, and NO wind . . . yet. We are heading to Sioux City as soon as Bob gets home. He is at WM getting a money order. Long story for later!

Maggie -- I have learned if I see something I want, need, or like to think about before buying, I get it when I see it. Otherwise the item is usually gone when I go back. Glad you have your Santas! I will wrap Ian's gifts and make my salad later this afternoon. The main reason for our SC jaunt is to look for some sort of window covering, a SAMs stop, and pick up peanut brittle from Bob's hometown church. We divy the boxes up and give away most of it.

I have some laundry to fold and put away before we leave. Hope you all have a nice day!
  • Closed For Business

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

This tread is now closed for business. Please go to the new one to post.