3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Steel Magnolias #31

Old 11-16-2012, 10:01 AM   #31

Good morning, ladies! 45 degrees and sunshine this day.

I took yesterday off from work (boss went out of town) and went to my Glory Bee from 10-3 and then Ladies of the Evening from 6-9 so I had a whole day of sewing and socializing. Tonight is lock-in at Bella and Glory and I will be going to that. Tomorrow Sandy and I are going to some bazaars and open houses so more fun. I have some stuff from work I brouht home that I have to do by Monday so a little work in the fun just for variety.

Faye, I hope you are feeling better!

Jean, I wish I'd gotten the blinds in the windows when I had mine redone. I do have the UV glass that never feels cold to the touch. If you put a thermometer at the window and then take it to the middle of the room, it will be within 1 degree of each other. It has made a big difference in the HAC bills.

Maggie, that's nice the other church wants Will to come once a month. Although our Mass never changes, it's still nice to have a different priest once in a while for they present the message differently. I'd love to see your village. It's too bad you didn't mention the pasta machine last year for I gave mine away. It was made in Italy and worked wonderful.

Have a wonderful day. I need to get to the gym and then do some housework.

HW 356 pounds - CW 138 - GW 130

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.

Forget Yesterday. I am, where I am. I know where I could have been, had I done what I did not do. Tell me, Friend, what I can do today, to be where I want to be tomorrow. - Sigrad
QuilterInVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:10 AM   #32

Good Morning, Flowers! It's a cooler morning, but the sun is shining, and NO wind . . . yet. We are heading to Sioux City as soon as Bob gets home. He is at WM getting a money order. Long story for later!

Maggie -- I have learned if I see something I want, need, or like to think about before buying, I get it when I see it. Otherwise the item is usually gone when I go back. Glad you have your Santas! I will wrap Ian's gifts and make my salad later this afternoon. The main reason for our SC jaunt is to look for some sort of window covering, a SAMs stop, and pick up peanut brittle from Bob's hometown church. We divy the boxes up and give away most of it.

I have some laundry to fold and put away before we leave. Hope you all have a nice day!
Jean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #33
Thin Within

Talking Closed For Business

GOOD AFTERNOON MAGNOLIAS

This tread is now closed for business. Please go to the new one to post.

DOWN THE ROAD TO THIN
SUCCESS OCCURS WHEN OPPORTUNITY MEETS PREPARATION

REMEMBER THAT
A SETBACK IS ONLY A SETUP FOR A COMEBACK

Maggie is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.