Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2003, 12:57 PM   #1  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default Cows With Neverending Migraines

JUST IN CASE ANYONE WAS LOOKING FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE BEEN SPENDING MY LAST FOUR DAYS WITH A BLAZING EASTER HEADACHE----and i have a question for my other catholic remarried cow {lushcow]-------ARE YOU ANNULLED SO YOU CAN RECEIVE COMMUNION???? I AM NOT AND I AM REALLY MAD AT HIS BOSSINESS POPE JOHN PAUL THE ANTIQUATED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OTHER THAN THAT I AM FAT AND STILL HAVE A HEADACHE.glad to see there is some good news around here----peachy's new house,kiwi's cheesecake,wabby's diet,sugar's rhodos-----------naturally all i am thinking about it ME.
Old 04-22-2003, 02:31 PM   #2  

And I thought it was all about me, Bagzie. That's what my good friend always says - "well it is all about meeeeee!!!! We crack ourselves up!!!

Sorry you had a miserable migraine, and sorry the Pope is being so pooopy. I'm sure it's a personal vendetta he has against you.

Does anyone have Milgard windows in their part of the world?? Enquiring minds want to know.
Old 04-22-2003, 05:23 PM   #3  
Member w/ messiest house

John Paul the Antiquated. I like it. DD thinks it's funny too. No, it's nothing personal, Bagz. Except in the sense that you're a woman. Maybe if you were a virgin mother, he would be more lenient with you.

So sorry to hear you've been migraining. Too many peeps? You did well to start a new thread--in fact you beat me to it. I even came up with a good title. Oh well, it'll have to wait until the next round of tired page 6's and 7's.

Never heard of Milgard. Sounds like that plant disease that's spreading all around the northeast on lakes and rivers.

DD and I went to see The Core today. Pretty exciting, a bit formulaic, but I enjoyed it.

Kiwi
Old 04-22-2003, 07:59 PM   #4  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

thank you kiwi for your protestian support---i may have to join you soon----American Idol is on soon----and oh yes---it is soon our SECOND anniversary here at 3fc's!!! i just noticed we all joined in May 2001------collectively have we gained more than we have lost-and regained and lost and regained----who can do the math KIWI!!!!!
Old 04-22-2003, 08:19 PM   #5  
Member w/ messiest house

Well, we lost at least two regular posters, a couple of new people and a handful of dropins. I'd say that amounts to at least a ton.
Old 04-22-2003, 10:22 PM   #6  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Oh Bagzieeee the pope lives in an ivory tower and knows nothing of sweet Bagses in their second marriages who live near the seashore and spot whales through the fog. Isn't that poetic? Anyhow .. what can you do? He won't listen. He's an old fart guy. I think it's time for you become METHODIST !!!!

I'm getting excited about the house now. The agent is an insane liar but the house will be good.

What 3 regular posters Kiwi?
Old 04-23-2003, 02:12 PM   #7  

Why, I think that would be Frappe, Cranberry and Muffie. Are you impressed? And with my impaired memory, too!!!!

We are having an endless gray wet spring here. I'm going crazy from all the drizzle and wet misty miserable weather. I hope that makes all you ppl who suffered w/ snow all winter happy.

I just don't have a thing to say, but if I think of something I'll be back.
Old 04-23-2003, 03:01 PM   #8  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Weird

I said 2 regular posters; Peaches asked about 3 regular posters; Wabbit came up with 3! Strange how that works, isn't it?

Actually I just meant Frappe and Cranberry. Cuz we do see Muffie now and then.

I am blissfully alone for a change today. DH took off early to chauffer his parents to the hospital in the "big city" because his dad is having an angioplasty today. Cross your fingers.

And DD spent the night with one friend, then another invited her over today, so she walked from the first house to the second and is whooping it up there. I'm surprised this friend was allowed to have anyone over -- she's the one who had the birthday party the other day. Sounds like it was a loud raucous shindig. The kids ran around outside barefoot playing basketball and other stuff, tackling each other (who knew that was part of basketball?) and getting filthy--some of them bloody. Then some of the girls washed their feet in the bathtub. The birthday girl had agreed that she would clean the house after the party and she had her work cut out for her (although no more so than some afternoons around here with just DD and one of her friends--they are notorious for making messes). But I guess it wasn't too much torture for the parents, or maybe DD wasn't the biggest pain there, 'cuz they invited her back.

Don't you just love the way I ramble on about nothing?

I found a new search engine: mamma.com I've only tried it once but it seemed rather good. Of course nothing can really touch google, but sometimes you need another source.

Wabbit, it's wet and darkish here too. In fact my window frames are leaking again

Sheesh, I hope this house deal goes through, Peachie. What a pain, huh?

Kiwi
Old 04-23-2003, 03:26 PM   #9  
fatter than U

Default Hey!

Just cleaning up my kitchen and then it's off to bed to rest up for tomorrow's torture. As if I'll be able to sleep. Think I should ask the doc if he'll do a little tummy tuck while he's at it?

Another fabulous, sunny day here in paradise. Too bad the people all talk funny.

See yas!
Old 04-23-2003, 04:00 PM   #10  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

re search engines: kids doing homework might want to use answerbus.com. Everything that comes up on it is supposed to reliable and useable in a biblography. Of course, not much comes up but so what. Home Depot has classes in things like planting gardens, faux painting techniques and building a deck. Do you think I could build a deck? I don't want weird paint but a deck would be nice. And a hammock. And a leafy tree.
Old 04-23-2003, 06:23 PM   #11  
Member w/ messiest house

Best of luck, Sugar. Hope you get good drugs.

Oh yes, Peaches! I think you should go to the deck-building class. You will meet some very nice men there. Maybe one of them will build you a deck! Or maybe if you ask enough questions, the instructor will take pity and build your deck him/herself!!

Now, don't get me wrong, I think you're perfectly capable of building a deck yourself. It just sounds like a great deal of work to me, and I think you will be quite busy hanging up that hammock and brewing iced tea and so on.

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 04-23-2003 at 06:37 PM.
Old 04-23-2003, 06:47 PM   #12  

Sugar P, I'll be thinking of you tommorrow! And yes, I vote for a tummy tuck while you're at it, but then you know me---- still trying to find a nice plastic surgeon for DD to marry. So much more useful than a plumber for a son in law. he-he. Actually, if anyone knows any nice plumbers for DD to marry I'd take one of those too, they come in handy

I have tommorrow off, so you'll just have to hang out here without me.
Old 04-23-2003, 10:45 PM   #13  
The magic shrinking cow

Hey y'all! I'm fat again now that I'm eating sugar again. Hanging on to 179 with all my might, but I'm drinking my last Cherry Coke right now... at least until I decide I need another.

Bagzzie, DH has an annulment. It was a pain in the booty, but worth it. PM me or post here if you want more info from this side of it.

I gotta go. I used up all my energetic time cleaning the Horror That is My Bedroom. I still have a few hours to go to do it right.
Old 04-24-2003, 08:08 AM   #14  
fatter than U

Talking Best nap I've had in years!

Well, that was fun. I am home all in one piece. Wasn't nearly as bad as I thought but I'm going to fake it so I can lounge around in bed eating bonbons
Old 04-24-2003, 09:05 AM   #15  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

Default yay SHUGA!!!!

darling sugar i am so happy for you ---having that over with is wonderful---what is worse than dreading an event--------not much for sure!!!----i have decided to prolong my headache since there is nothing else to do,so i am having terrible sleep disordered nights---the kind where you wake up at five am and use the computer and then go back to bed and have wierd dreams til 7 am and then grog yourself to the shower------------------------------we are having the RAINY grey days of oregon here toooo---right kiwi----------the only good thing will be the grass eventually turning green-------------WHERE is lushnag???----thank you Cherry regarding the annullmentssssssssss-------i didn't know you were Micks as well!!!!! my headache is interrupting my brain activity---but i think i was planning a party at peachers' new home for all of us----in the winter of course so we can all go swimming!!
Closed Thread