3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

The Worldlie Chicks Say "November is for New Beginnings"

Old 11-15-2012, 01:19 PM   #121

Morning all. Still catching up.

Happy – Love that woodpecker photo, but I really don’t want to get too up close and personal with birds like you do. Just watching is fine with me. Back in the house I grew up in, we had two evergreens in the backyard situated at the two corners of our garage that faced the backyard and house. One snowy winter day – I was probably at home on Christmas break in grade school – I remember looking out the window and just watching some cardinals fitting from one tree to the other - back and forth, back and forth. They were so bright and looked so pretty against the snow. Re retirement, I didn’t mean to give the impression that I’m not doing anything - I’ve been saving non-stop since my first job out of college. In fact I often whine that all I do is save my money and never have any fun with it, haha. Oh, and as of today, there’s only two more paychecks until you-know-what. Oh I see Shad’s given the okay to say it: Christmas!! I’m glad your mom story had a good ending. I just finished my canned split pea soup that I brought for lunch. Your chicken/rice soup definitely sounds better, fat, calories and sodium be damned!

Annie – I made my train last night, but I sure had to hustle my butt to get to it on time! The turkey sounds so tasty the way you’re preparing it. Nice you’re bringing that. And will you be doing it all over again next week for your family?? Re your creamed chicken – just thought of this – sounds like it would be good with a crust and some veggies – an awesome pot pie. Hey, the turkey would be good that way too! I pretty much like all types of food that comes with a pastry crust, lol. Part 2: Re your photo - what destruction! Horrible and sad.

Ceejay – lol re now seeing the dirt on the keyboard. You should look at your phone handset too, LOL. Just gave mine a wipedown.

Shad – You’re the second comment I’ve read in as many days that someone’s new dream job is a crap job vacated by the person who had it before them. Hang in there!

Mel – Glad your phone is okay. I’m sure there’s got to be some sort of gadget out there that would prevent the failures due to electrical shocks…I wouldn’t mind having that for myself, let alone my phone.

Michelle – So great you have a trip to CA to look forward to. It’ll be nice to be with family. You sound busy as heck at work. I have to say that it must be a ton of work to keep websites up and running properly. I really hate bad websites! Actually, THIS site has been a real PITA lately with navigating the pages. And I’m not about to change any of my computer’s settings just to try and stop all the hang-ups here. It doesn’t happen on other sites…

==
I got out to Kohl’s last night to use my 30% off coupon, but I did miss the Kohl’s Cash promo. Whatever - they come up all the time anyway. I ended up buying four pairs of jeans, all very boring. Two pair are identical – I liked the very dark dye. Those came out to be about $15 per pair, so I figured I might as well buy two pair because it would be just my luck that I really end up liking them a lot and wouldn’t be able to find them again if I tried – that’s happened before. The other two pair are the same style of classic Lees, just with different dye color, one lighter, one more medium/dark. We’ll see how they work out. They all have normal waistlines, and none have bling or flaps on the back pockets. Don’t want or need to call attention to my caboose! What I worry about is the length shrinking on me because I’ve had that happen in the past. I’m not tall enough to wear the “tall” sizes, in fact I’ll be donating the "long" pair that’s sitting in my dresser drawer right now. That experiment didn’t work (of course they didn't shrink in length at all). Another pair that got too short will be saved for yard work.

Ugh, I’m such a bad shopper – took me forever just to get the jeans picked out. After that I was not in the mood to shop for anything else, especially bras!! Another time.

Tonight will be an exercise class.

Anybody like comedian Jim Gaffigan? Bf and I just watched one of his specials, Mr. Universe, last weekend on tv. Now he’s got a tour going. In Chicago, he’ll do his act in April. Then I checked his site and he’s got 3 dates in Milwaukee in late December. And in March, he’s in Springfield, MO, believe it or not. Thinking of making some tickets a Christmas gift for bf & I. Also thinking my mom might like his comedy – might be a good Christmas gift for her too.

Okay, I’ll finally try to get this posted. I’ll leave you with the photo of my latest Christmas ornament acquisition. How do you like it??
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tomato ornament.JPG (66.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Laura705 : 11-15-2012 at 01:22 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:14 PM   #122
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Laura...for some r

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:15 PM   #123
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

sorry that is what I get for typing with a paper towel wrapped around another paper cut on my thumb....anyway Laura for some reason that ornament cracked me up. Too cute!

Lap RNY 2/12/07- weightloss: 163 lbs; 306 SW; 143 CW
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:32 PM   #124
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Laura
Don't feel bad about being a bad shopper. Buying two pair of jeans that are alike is nothing. How about 5 pair of jeans alike. Talk about not liking to shop I don't. I don't vary between colors to much either. I see on your ticker that you've lost 12 pounds. Congrats.

Annie
Yum, the turkey sounds really good. Never thought about preparing a turkey with apples.

Happy
Glad your mom was okay. Our town is decorating for Christmas too. Still not in the spirit for all of this.

Mel
I'm a bit sore this morning but this will soon pass. I'm going to try and keep up with the Leslie dvd's.

Shad
Don't think I've ever seen you this disgusted with a job before. How long do you have on this one?

------
Woke up this morning with a headache twice the size of my head and thought oh no another migraine. I'd made an appointment with the NEA here but the receptionist was rude yesterday and decided not to go there this morning. I went to my doctor here. I knew he was going out of town but not sure when. I know now that he'll be gone 11-19-12 through 12-13-12 back to their home country of Taiwan. She told me this morning that her mom has cancer. Not sure if his dad is still living. Turns out I have a sinus infection that probably started last week when raking the leaves. I was more concerned about the headache.

Every one have a good day.
Old 11-15-2012, 06:45 PM   #125

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
The worst of this job is the total disorganisation. The intent is there, the system is there but there is no discipline and no set guidelines as to how things work. People run around like chooks with their head cut off, countermanding orders from someone else. Confused? You won't be until you have been here at least 5 minutes.
It annoys me how we pander to the wheel that squeaks but doesn't have a clue what the squeak is. If that makes sense.
Individually they are all nice people. Collectively they are the bunch from the Adams family. With half the brain power.
To make matters worse, they haven't had the guidance they really needed, not that they probably would have listened if they had gotten the right stuff. So the business partner is slagging off at the client to me, and the client is slagging off the business partner. I really am the meat in the sandwich. To add to that they seem to think I should know everything about the system to which I reply that I am a Trainer/ Documenter with business analysis skills. My job isn't to put the system together in a way that people can use. My job is to ensure other people know how to make it work in order to do their job and to work out ways to make it easier for them.

Anyway, my job today appears to be taxi driver. So I am off to take some people for a ride out to Palmerston and back. Lucky me. I'll be back with personals tonight.

Last edited by Shad : 11-15-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Shad is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:41 AM   #126
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS.
AS YOU CAN SEE NEITHER OF US WERE UP TO GOING SHOPPING.
WE ARE BOTH HEAVILY CONGESTED WITH THE WEATHER.
JEN SOUNDED AWFUL WHEN I CALLED TO WAKE HER.
I TOLD HER WE CAN GO NEXT TUESDAY.
I GOT UNDRESSED AND BACK INTO JAMMIES.
MAYBE I WILL STAY IN JAMMIES ALL WEEKEND.
MY HEAD JUST DOESN'T WANT TO THINK.
THE GIRL IN THE OFFICE WHO WAS FLOODED IS BACK.
ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, HER HUBBY WAS LAID OFF THIS WEEK.
IT MADE ME REALIZE HOW LUCKY THE 3 OF US ARE.
WE MAY NOT HAVE MUCH BUT WE HAVE EACH OTHER.
GOING TO LOUNGE AROUND & HAVE BREKKIE.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY

SHAD....I TOTALLY GET THE PICTURE. COULDN'T HAVE SAID IT BETTER. MAYBE A TAXI DRIVER IS A GOOD WAY TO END THE WEEK. HOPE YOUR DAY WENT OK AND YOU'RE HAVING SWEET DREAMS

CEEJAY....I HATE TO LOOK TO CLOSELY AT MY KEYBOARD, CELPHONE OR MY MONITOR
COME AND CLEAN MINE!!!
I HOPE YOUR HEAD & SINUSES FEEL BETTER OVER THE WEEKEND
SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT THE SAD TRIP BACK TO TAIWAN.
MAKE SURE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED BEFORE THEY LEAVE!!

LAURA.....I L,OVE THE ORNAMENT! IT LOOKS READY TO EAT.
NOW I AM THINKING HOW A WHOLE TREE OF FUNKY ORNAMENTS WOULD LOOK.
I SHOULD SHOW THE SENIORS FOR NEXT YEAR.
WONDER IF THEY WOULD GO FOR IT. LOL
I AM NOT A GOOD CLOTHES SHOPPER EITHER. I WANT WHAT I WANT & GET ANGRY WHEN I CAN'T FIND SOMETHING
YOU GOT SOME GREAT PRICE ON THE JEANS THOUGH

ANNIE....THEY WILL LOVE YOUR TURKEY! I AM DROOLING
AND I LOVE GRAVY!!!
MAIL DELIVERY IS NOT BACVK TO NORMAL AS YET BUT THEY SAY NEXT WEEK THEY WILL CATCH UP.
SORTING MACHINES AND SUCH WERE FLOODED OUT IN MAIL WAYLAY STATIONS.
VERIZON IS THE HOUSING'S PHONE AND IT SUCKS.
THEY DROP CALLS HERE LIKE ANYTHING.
WE HAD THE OLD NEXTEL RADIO/PHONES AND THEY WERE SOOOO MUCH BETTER AND RELIABLE.
THE DIRECTOR MADE US SWITCH CAUSE THEY WERE CHEAPER
NOW NONE OF US CAN REACH EACH OTHER.
****the picture is so terrible....i saw some on tv. such an awful thing to happen. very sad.

HAPPY.....I HAVE THE SAME QUESTIONS!!! ROFLMAO
I WAS THINKING PITCH IN DAY IS LIKE POT LUCK DINNER.
I AM MAKING MYSELF HUNGRY.
AND HAVE NEVER HAD A BREAKFAST CASSEROLE.
ANOTHER THING FOR YOU TO MAKE WHEN I COME TO LIVE THERE
LIGHTS???? PARADES???? I AM ON MY FRASSING WAY

MICHELLE....I AM EXCITED FOR YOU TO GO TO CA TOO!
HOPE THE NEXT 5 WEEKS FLY BY FOR YOU!
AT LEAST SANTA HAS A PLACE TO STAY WHILE YOU WORK & TRAVEL.
NOW DON'T DO ANYTHING FOOLISH WITH YOUR BACK BEFORE YOU GO.
REST UP AND LEAVE FEELING WELL.
YOU WILL ENJOY THE HOLIDAY ALL THE MORE IN ONE PIECE

WAVING TO PATTI & ELLEN
Old 11-16-2012, 09:04 AM   #127
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Morning all,

Guess I even beat Miss Mel this morning. Haven't been sleeping too well lately. Got a feeling today is going to be a very LONG day. Oh well, we all have those sometimes.

I see on the news that Hostess is closing their business. Guess C made the right move Annie. No doubt some enterprising (and I use that term tongue in cheek) people are hitting up the stores and Hostess outlets early this morning buying every Twinkee available so they can sell them for big profits on ebay. And considering that Twinkees never really get stale, guess that's what you consider a long term investment Too bad because I did like Wonder and Butternut breads althoughI think those brands are more exclusive to Chicago than the places I've lived in. I also see that Metra (the commuter train system) in Chicago got new train cars. I guess alot has changed in the almost 10 years that I've been gone. Practically a whole new city!

Shad - you have quite accurately described the state of most large corporate American businesses today. I sort of blame it on back in the 1980's when the trend was to eliminate middle managers - the glue that held the operation together. They were also the ones who kept things running despite the pie in the sky ramblings of the upper management who sat in meetings all day and shook their heads like a bobble doll at even more senior managers who listened to big think tanks who had not a clue in reality. Everything fell apart and now we have the "People run around like chooks with their head cut off" syndrome. And every minute that passes costs an abundance of money so there is this unrealistic push to meet deadlines no matter how insane because jobs and bonuses are on the line. It truly is a sad state of affairs. And like so many things today, I have no idea how to turn them around and fix them. I have adopted the ostrich stance - run, get away as fast as you can and stick your head in the sand and pretend it's not happening. And I apologize if that sounds negative, it's just that I've been around so much of what doesn't make sense for so long that I am totally confused. And jaded. I can't believe they have you shuttling people back and forth - not like you're really familiar with the area? They need someone like me with absolutely no sense of direction to get everyone lost I hope you at least have a decent weekend on your own away from the madness.

Ceejay - I used to get the most brutal headaches from sinus infections. Hope you were able to see the doctor to get it taken care of. I didn't realize until recently how something as innocent as raking leaves can stir up the stuff in the head in a bad way. Feel better!

Laura - what an adorable ornamament! Such a cute idea - I thought Annie would love that. And it's retro / antique looking too. Ah red cardinals in a green pine tree on a snowy day - is there anything prettier? I'm not sure. I'm glad you are saving money for retirement but you also make a good point in that you shouldn't sacrifice enjoyment in life just to squirrel away for the future because you never know what life will toss your way. I am like you folks - when I find some pants I like, I scarf up several pairs - just because they are so hard to find.

You mention bra shopping. Occasionally it seems to me that young girls boobs sit up so high on the chest that they are almost under their chins. Then I realize that I'm just so used to ours sagging so far down that I forgot where they once used to sit long, long ago

Well the power just blipped off for 30 seconds. No reason. Sunny but cold morning. Not a cloud in the sky. Came right back but for 20 of those seconds I was thinking oh boy - no power no light, no water no flushy toilet Such is life in the northwoods sometimes.

Annie - thanks for the sandwich description. I've had that before - just called it a turkey sandwich with potatoes and gravy That picture is UNBELIVEABLE. Good heavens. I find it odd that they can't figure out what suddenly caused such an intense explosion. That looks worse than a bomb hit.

Michelle - good for you for chosing the turkey wrap over the potato BUT if they have sweet potatoes, those are not so bad on the sugar levels as the white ones are. 10 pages for a BRIEF website description? Holey Moley!!!! Sounds like you have a super intense job. And it's always a bummer when you are forced to use tools that don't work too well with the standard computer builds. That's so nice that you were able to make a trip west for Christmas - gives you something to look forward to.

Mel - good morning to you. Hopefully you had a quiet night and are just sleeping in this morning.

Today is a work day for me. I think it's going to be a long one for some reason and I'm really not up to it. But a girl's gotta do what she's gotta do, right? So on with it. Better hop in the shower before the power blips again. Have a good one chicks.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:07 AM   #128
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

I see Mel's been typing over me. Get dressed and rolling woman, the parade and light show are next Friday. You have a week to get there. Just make sure you map out all the chair charging stations on the way over. I see that Miss Laura's new train cars have power outlets in them, perhaps you can try that IF you can afford the cost of a ticket!

I'll leave the light on for you and the hot chocolate on simmer...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:35 AM   #129
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

quick post for me....I'm buried under work projects (but not complaining...I'm glad to have a job)...and I've got an implementation tonight. I've got a huge headache, and am having big time back pain that's spreading into my legs.

It's always somethin'. I'll be glad to finally get home tonight, so I can take a muscle relaxer and go to bed.

Much love and many hugs,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #130
gettin' with the plan

Happy
Yum on the hot chocolate. Re power surge. You could have had a fried squirrel as I call it or another small animal. Happens frequently here. They don't realize the danger up their. Love your turkey avatar. I did go to the doctor here. Think I need to stay put in my area where doctor's are concerned. MY headache is a better but still there. Think he gave a steroid injection as I was up most of the night. The last time I looked at the clock it was 2.30 a.m.

Mel
Pajama day sounds like a good idea.

Shad
Me thinks you having to be out playing taxi driver is a good thing today. It will give your mind a rest. Enjoy that part.

Annie
Wow that picture does look like a bomb wen off. Hope they can pinpoint what caused it. This is out of the blue but does this area have any under ground things like long range missile's. My friend/coworker is on this wild tangent that some group is going around blowing up things. Don't know whether to believe her or n ot but I do see some other things that she's been talking about happening.

Michelle
Wow, moving again in 6 weeks. I can't blame you though wanting and needing to be around family.

-------
My neighbor cleaned house this morning which gives me a brighter outlook. My office was the worse part but even now it's clean.
I went to our super Walmart yesterday but forgot a few things so it's back out there when the laundry is done. Then go downtown and pay my light bill.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:09 PM   #131
gettin' with the plan

Michelle
Hope you feel better.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #132

Morning all. Happy Friday!!

Ceejay - Sorry your headache is lingering. Sounds like you might need to squeeze in a nap - maybe while the laundry is going? I like that I'm not the only one who bought multiple pairs of jeans.

Michelle - A bad headache and back pain! I hope your long day goes quickly so you can get home and rest. I agree with Mel - take care of that back so it's better by the time your trip to CA comes up.

Happy - Yeh, I heard about Hostess too and thought "good thing Annie's C got out of there". I didn't realize Butternut was part of that company. We buy that every once in a while. It seems like a lot of the breads have these giant slices, and I just like a small ("normal") size slice and Butternut has those. Sara Lee does too. Yeh, Metra had an article in a recent newsletter about reworking some of the railcars to have electrical outlets. I just used one of those to charge my phone last week. Handy, I must say. The bad news was in the newsletter I read on the train yesterday - budget time, and I think we're in for another fare increase. Not on the line of the huge one last year, but still...their capital budget is severely underfunded and hence the reason for an increase. The price for years of mismanagement... Hope work isn't too bad for you today. A small-town parade and light show sound so fun! I've never ever been to the Mich. Ave. light fest because it's so darn crowded - I hate crowds like that. Ah, another buyer of multiples. Now I don't feel so goofy about it. Yeh, I thought all of you would like the tomato ornament. I actually wouldn't mind finding other veggie ornaments, LOL.

Mel - Sorry you're not up to going shopping today. Hope you and Jen feel better soon. Jammie day sounds great!! You're right - we are so fortunate compared to others. Very sad about the woman's house getting flooded and then the hub losing his job. Yeh, 4 pair of jeans for $71 is a great deal - leave it to Kohl's. Just don't get me thinking of the pittance they pay the folks overseas who sew them...

Shad - Maybe the shuttling will be preferable to the other work you've been assigned... Hope you can relax a bit this weekend and forget the job for a short bit.

Hellos to Ellen, Patty and Java! Have a great weekend!
==
Went to the Tighter Assets class last night. Might quads were rubbery the rest of the night and are feeling sore already. And it's just the beginning, I'm in for it this afternoon. I might just eat quickly at my desk and get out for a short walk afterwards just to keep the muscles loose. It's nice and sunny and supposed to reach 51 degrees today, so I like that idea.

Nothing special planned this weekend. I've definitely got some laundry to do, and there's always cleaning. Bleh. Going to make some homemade pizza dough too.

Where did the morning go?? Doesn't matter, just glad it went!

Everyone have a great weekend.

Last edited by Laura705 : 11-16-2012 at 12:49 PM.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:02 PM   #133
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Ceejay - I'm not moving again in 6 weeks...just taking a trip to CA to spend Christmas with family. I will probably be moving to CA sometime in 2013...just haven't determined what month I'll be moving...depends on if/when I find a job out there.

Laura - I hope you have a great weekend. your talk of pizza dough has me crazing Lou Malnati's again.

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 06:30 PM   #134
gettin' with the plan

Michelle
Whew, glad I misunderstood that. This trip should be a good one then.
Old 11-17-2012, 06:54 AM   #135
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING

TODAY IS THE SENIOR'S PARTY.
MAYBE THEY WILL SLEEP ALL WEEKEND AFTER THE FUN.

I JUST HAD MY FIRST ALARM FOR THE DAY A LITTLE AFTER 6.
BY THE TIME SHE OPENED THE DOOR THE ALARM WAS TURNED OFF.
NOW SHE CLAIMS SHE NEVER PULLED IT
POOR COPS. POOR MEL

TOO WIDE AWAKE TO GO BACK TO SLEEP.
I WAS HAVING A LOVELY DREAM ABOUT LIVING WITH A MAN.
I WAS SORTING OUT WASH...GUESS THAT'S A HINT.
I NEED TO GET MYSELF DOWN TO THE LAUNDRYROOM NEXT WEEK!

NOTHING NEW HERE. QUIET FRIDAY.
JUST ME, JEN & THEN RICHIE.
WE HAD TO LEARN A NEW PROGRAM ON THE COMPUTER.
SEEMS UNEMPLOYMENT HAS REVAMPED THEIR WEBSITE.
WE JUST FOUND OUT YESTERDAY THAT RICHIE IS LAID OFF AGAIN.
IT WILL BE ONLY PARTIAL FOR AWHILE.
THERE WILL BE SOME WORK AGAIN SOON.
IT'S THAT TIME OF THE YEAR

I AM OFF TO LIE DOWN I THINK...NOT WIDE AWAKE YET.
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE

HAPPY....YOU GAVE ME GOOSEBUMPS WHEN YOU MENTIONED THE POWER & WATER.
THANK GOD I HAVE A TOILET WHEN WE HAVE NO LIGHT!!! ROFLMAO
THIS BUILDING WOULD SMELL TERRIBLE! THOSE NEW TRAINS HAVE EVERYTHING ON THEM.....I'M ON MY WAY.
I HEARD ON CNN THAT ONE BOX OF TWINKIES BEGAN THE BIDDING AT 500 DOLLARS???
OR MAYBE THAT'S WHAT IT SOLD FOR??
WE LOVE OUR WONDER BREAD!! IT'S A BIG ITEM HERE IN JERSEY.
US JERSEY GALS KNOW HOW TO BUIILD STRONG BONES IN 12 WAYS!!

OOPS.....I HIT SAVE BY ACCIDENT.............................

CEEJAY....YOU'RE ON A ROLL! I NEED TO TAKE AFTER YOU AND CLEAN.
I'VE BEEN SUCH A SLACKER IN THE APT.
WALMARTS ALWAYS HAS EVERYTHING T6HE SENIORS NEED. THEY LOVE THAT STORE.

MICHELLE....AGAIN....HOPE THE BACK FEELS BETTER AND THE WORK GOES WELL

LAURA....TIGHTER ASSETS CRACKS ME UP EVERY TIME I READ IT.
MAYBE CAUSE THE SENIORS AND I HAVE SUCH LOOSE ONES.
I KNOW I'VE SAID THIS BEFORE
HOPE THE MUSCKLES AREN'T TOO ACHY THIS WEEKEND.
JEN & I HAD SOME GREAT BUYS AT KOHLS OVER THE YEARS AND COUPONS TOO.
I USED TO GO WITH A GIRL IN THE OFFICE ON THE BUS.
WE SAVED TONS! ENJOY THE MILDER WEATHER....WE ARE HAVING IT TOO

Last edited by MELODY525 : 11-17-2012 at 07:01 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.