Old 10-05-2012, 07:30 PM   #46  

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,
Just getting my brain into gear with coffee #2 and will have get a bit of a move on.
Yesterday was a nightmare. Read 'panic quietly panic quietly - oh the **** with it, just frigging panic'. I've been given work I have never attempted or seen before and it is my project. Still if it don't kill me, I will only get stronger and I figure that the worst they can do is not renew the contract at new year. So out of the comfort zone and into the fray.
Today we (my cohort and me) are off to a shopping complex up the road a bit. Sightseeing the burbs by bus. Bet we do not come home by bus. Tomorrow I want to have a look at the markets on the beach. Wonder if they will live up to the hype. Went onto the net (search for Mindil Markets Darwin) and there is a wealth of food stalls and seemingly a lot of 'fashion and jewellery' stuff. It probably will be a one visit thing. But we will see.

I'll do personals when I come back and tell you about Darwin. Next weekend is a home weekend, and then I might start to look further out of the city - hire a car - do Kakadu, Katherine, Litchfield NP etc. We wait. Next time for home stay I may go to Adelaide to catch up with the little chick and the big turkeys. Back later.
Shad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 10:11 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Passing through. Going to eat lunch with the uncles tomorrow. Then coming back here. My friend and I are planning an outing on Sunday afternoon.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 07:45 AM   #48  
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

LAST NIGHT I WAS GOING TO CRY BUT HELD OFF.
NO SOONER HAD THE OFFICE CLOSED AND THE PLACE WAS DESERTED THAN THE ALARMS BEGAN. SMOKE & MEDICAL AND NO MAINT. MEN TO BE SEEN. NOTHING EXCITING OR SERIOUS....JUST A PITA. THE AFTERNOON MAN WAS OFF ON VACATION. GEE....THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
THEN IT QUIETED DOWN AND HAS BEEN THAT WAY EVER SINCE.
HOPING FOR A 3 DAY SILENT HOLIDAY WEEKEND.
HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY MELLIE!!! ROFLMAO
CLOUDY & GOING TO RAIN HERE FOR ANOTHER CHANGE
IT'S BECOMMING THE TOPIC OF CONVERSATION HERE. RAIN & MORE RAIN.
I AM SURE THERE WON'T BE ANY MOISTURE LEFT FOR SNOW THIS WINTER!
JEN'S NOSE IS SWOLLEN ACROSS THE BRIDGE OF HER NOSE.
BUT NO REAL BRUISES. WEIRD.
SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE HAS COTTON WOOL STUFFED UP HER NOSE.
OR THE "OPERATOR"...."ONE RINGY DINGY, TWO RINGY DINGIES.....
NOTHING ELSE IS NEW AND I AM HUNGRY.
HAVE A SUPER WEEKEND

HAPPY....HOPE MOME WILL BE ABLE TO GET AROUND AND SEE SOME SIGHTS. I THOUGHT OF YOU GUYS WHEN ONE OF THE DRIVERS TOLD ME ABOUT SNOW STORM IN MONTANA. YIKES!!
IT JUST DOESN'T SEEM POSSIBLE A WHOLE YEAR HAS GONE BY. GOOD LUCK AT WORK AND BEING ON YOUR FEET. I WILL SEND YOUR TOOTSIES A GOOD THOUGHT! LOL
YES WE HAVE A FEW TREES ON THE STREETS BUT THEY AREN'T DOING MUCH OF ANYTHING YET. BEEN TOO WARM HERE. HAPPY WEEKEND
PS: I AM GOING TO LAUGH ALL DAY AT THE DING DING DING...GROUCHO MARX THING

ANNIE...HOPE YOU AND SISSY HAVE A GREAT TIME OUT. HER LIFE SOUNDED LIKE MINE WHEN JEN WAS BORN. GGEEZ. SHE IS LUCKY TO HAVE A GOOD MOM LIKE YOU THOUGH CAN'T WAIT FOR WALKING PICS OF YOUR LIL MAN. HOW CUTE WILL THAT BE.

LAURA....WE'RE GETTING THE BIG FREEZE TONITE AS IT MOVES IN ALONG WITH MORE RAIN STAY WARM & COZY. GLAD YOU GOT THE LENSES FOR LESS AND IT WORKED OUT GREAT. I'VE BEEN MEANING TO ASK....DO YOU HAVE "WILLIAM & MARY" ON YOUR PBS CHANNELS?? I'VE BEEN TRYING TO FOLLOW IT BUT IT'S NOT MY CUP OF TEA. I WATCH PARTS AND THEN SURF THE DIAL. DOC MARTIN PLAYS THE LEAD ROLE AS AN UNDERTAKER OF ALL THINGS AND HE IS YOUNGER...LIKE IN THE MOVIES.

SHAD....I HAVE FAITH IN YOU THAT YOU'LL FIGURE OUT THE NEW WORK. YOU CAN LEARN NEW THINGS BETTER THAN THE REST CAN REMEMBER HOW TO DO OLD STUFF. THEN YOU CAN TELL US ALL ABOUT HOW YOU ROSE ABOVE THE REST....YOU RISING STAR YOU!!! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT THE MALL WHEN YOU HAVE TIME. WILL GOOGLE IT LATER ON. I STILL GET THE EMAILS FROM THE BIC MARKET. I LOVE THEM. QUEEN

CEEJAY....HOPING YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER TODAY
HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH THE UNCLES AND YOUR FRIEND. ENJOY THE COMPANY
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:33 AM   #49  
Choose your hard

S/C/G: Stuck/Working on it/Good 2 Go

Height: Fun Size

Good morning ladies of the world,

Work report - came in to find I was all alone yesterday. Did almost $750 in sales. That's alot of work for one person. And I am scheduled to work for the next 5 days in a row. That's too much for this old bod / broad Lots of people in town for the apple festival and the cranberry festival in 2 different directions from here. I am sorry to miss all that great shopping.

Farm report - the big flock of turkeys seemed to abandon us while we were gone. DH was forelorn but they reappeared yesterday. No doubt that the dumb things were trooping up and down the area, trying to remember the place where the good eats were. No further sign of the bear who did make an appearance about 2 weeks ago. Getting close to his winter nappy time (and I don't mean diaper to those of you Brits ) Goldfinches have moved on to a warmer climate. Junkos have moved in to take their place. We should be seeing the eagles soon again.

Weather report - DH picked me up last night - we went with Mom to a fish fry at a very busy and VERY SLOW restaurant. On the way home, it was snowing. Light but snowing. Didn't accumulate to anything but it was pretty windy and chilly yesterday. Did not deter the people at the cranberry festival though.

I went to bed about 11 yesterday and woke up at 4:30 and could not get back to sleep. Tossed and turned for a good hour before I decided to just get up. I am going to crash hard later on which will not be good. At least I will fall face first in popcorn and not hurt myself. Unless of course I fall into one of the popcorn warmers with metal and sharp edges which will cause a whole host of gashes and bruises. Ever since I started working and going to bed early, I wake up in the wee hours like this. Makes me feel very sorry for people like Annie who don't sleep well at night. In fact I am already feeling tired. Hope I wake up from a shower as I have a long day ahead of me.

Mom is doing well. DH warmed up and served her lunch yesterday. She said she is so pampered and feeling like a queen. Will be hard (and I think she knows this) when she goes back home to an empty house in a few weeks. Her blood pressure is still on the low side - DH helped her with the b/p cuff yesterday too.

Mel - I like the cute bear made of pumpkins. Some people are really creative when it comes to things like that. I can only imagine your distress when the alarms started kicking in at the end of the day. Glad it finally quieted down. Poor Jen. That sounds very uncomfortable. Will probably take a long time to heal too. "When cans attack....". Sounds like the latest segment in a Madcat novel I'm glad you got a laugh out the Groucho thing - I thought you would.

Ceejay - have a good trip and an enjoyable weekend.

Shad - did they take liberties explaining this job at the onset or were they just evasive about it? Sorry to hear that you are forging new territory. Even worse when you are under a time crunch as happens in your line of work. I hope you can figure things out - I'm sure you can but even the strongest get rattled a few times in life. Got a giggle out of the little chick / big turkeys comment...

Laura - stay warm this weekend - heard that the temps were supposed to take a nosedive. Costco is supposed to be very good for making and prices on prescription glasses. I would assume they'd be the same on contacts. I got glasses there once - the frames were kind of flimsy but I was shocked at the price being about 1/4 of what I'd pay at places like Lens Crafters. They held up pretty well too. Yes, Mom got some good books - large print too which is easier on her cateract eye. She said she is tearing through the book. I have to find time to read my Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D. It finally came in and I only have 3 weeks with no renewal since it's still on the hot list of holds. Good luck with the health assessment stuff.

Annie - yay for keeping your cool when the crazy person almost knocked you off the road. Maybe you should have pulled up close and given her the stink eye with your allergy swollen, red and teary eyes I dread the onset of allergy season with no good meds to fix it. Looked at DS's engagement website - very nice! Are you looking at a certain color for your MOG (mother of groom) dress? Or just something pretty? With your coloring you will look good in anything.

I'm sitting upstairs at the computer desk across from Mom's bedroom. She is laying in bed "tooting". I am laughing quietly. Yes, even at my age I am still immature. I'd better get out of here and into the shower before I wake her up.

Hello to the rest of the gang, will check back in tonight.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 09:32 AM   #50  

S/C/G: 200/189/165

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Mel
Hugs, I love the graphic.

Happy
Laughing at your last comment about mom. I hear my neighbor's son doing that when he's here. There is no insulation between the walls. Let just say I'd hate to be his wife.

On my way to Paragould even though I don't want to go. Woke up this morning coughing but not bad and my left eye is red.
It's a brisk 44 degree's this morning and Happy keep the "snow " up there please.
ceejay52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 03:02 PM   #51  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

Hi Girls....found a dress....uh, is a bit tight in the ta tas...Need to lose a bit to fit into it comfortably...get the next size up to feel better THEY DIDN'T HAVE IT!! So it is so diet city.....dang it.

Great time spent with DD shopping.....found her a dress at JCP for 10 bucks...yes I bought....My dress was only 20 buck even tho is doesn't zip easily, hoping it will by Dec 1st. Man the pressure I put on myself.

Tomorrow C and I are going to go see Hotel Transilvannia and the apple orchard. May take dad to the orchard part of the day. Then home where I am sure C will take a nap while I tidy up the place. lol

CEEG...be safe on yoru way to Paragould...

HAPPY...really? Five days in a row, your feet will be barking. Hope momma enjoys the company for DH....glad all is going well with her.

SHADDIE....still seems to be unorganized where you are at...goodluck.

Cannot remember who else posted....too tired to re-look. lol

Have a great Saturday/Sunday!!

Loves and hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 05:45 AM   #52  

Done little, dog tired.

Early gym, then a long walk, then the Mindil markets, finally a Cosmopolitan cocktail at the Monsoon Bar. I'm knackered. Can't take noisy bars any more. Guess that makes me officially old.

Sounds like you are all tired, shopped out, sore footed, and packed out. I'll be back.
Old 10-07-2012, 06:12 AM   #53  
Happy September

HAPPY COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND

YESTERDAY WAS ALARM DAY.....BUT IT'S BECAUSE WE NEED A SERVICE CALL.
NO ONE IS PAYING ATTENTION TO THE ALARM PANEL AND IT'S TOO HIGH FOR ME TO SEE IT.
THE BATTERIES NEED CHANGING SO IT KEEPS GOING OFF.
GOT A GENT TO READ IT FOR ME AND THEN POSTED A SIGN.
LEAVE MELLIE ALONE!!!
OTHER THAN THIS FIASCO THE DAY WAS A GREAT ONE.
THE SUN CAME OUT IN THE LATE AFTERNOON AND I SAT OUTSIDE WITH THE "BOYS".
JEN AND RICHIE ARE CLOSING UP THE TRAILER.
BRINGING BACK THE REST OF THE SUMMER STUFF..
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
I AM SPENDING MINE BEING A SLOTH

HAPPY....SO GLAD DH WARMED UP AND THE TURKEYS ARE BACK.
FEELS GOOD WHEN EVERYTHING IS IN IT'S "RIGHT PLACE".
YOU MUST HAVE BEEN TERRIBLY TIRED AFTER GETTING UP SO EARLY.
I WOKE AT 5 THIS MORNING BUT LOUNGED FOR AN HOUR IN BED. LOL
THAT WAS A LOT OF POPCORN YOU SOLD BY YOURSELF.
HOPE THE FEET HOLD UP!!!
POOR MOM WILL MISS YOU BOTH WHEN SHE GOES HOME.I THINK OF YOU BOTH FROM TIME TO TIME
THE PICTURE SAYS IT ALL...........

CEEJAY.....HUGS BACK TO YA
WE'RE ONLY 51 HERE THIS MORNING.
HOPE PARAGOULD WAS A GOOD TRIP.
HOW ARE THE UNCLES DOING???
HOPE THE EYE FEELS BETTER TODAY. I HATE SINUS PROBS!!!!

ANNIE.....OK SEE IF I CARE THAT YOU DIDN'T TALK TO ME
GLAD YOU FOUND THE DRESS BUT HOW ARE THE TA TA'S GOING TO GO ON A DIET????
MAYBE YOU CAN GET CURTIS TO MASSAGE THE WEIGHT OFF THEM???

SHAD.....YOU POOR THING. NOW YOU'RE SHOPPED OUT AND TIRED TOO.
THE WEEKEND SOUNDED NICE THOUGH.
I CAN'T EVEN STAND A LOUD TV!!! SO WE CAN GROW OLD TOGETHER
Old 10-07-2012, 09:20 AM   #54  
Annie - Indiana

S/C/G: 303/143/165

Height: 5'9"

MELLIE...I was certain I didn't need to type a message to you cause we are in sync telepathically. I was sending you brain waves...lol. I think Curtis massaged the ta tas they would get larger. NO THANK YOU. Today is day one of serious dieting, yes dieting and not eating healthy.

I picked all of my green tomatos out of my garden and brown paper bagged them. I must have...no kidding...150 tomatos. Two grocery sacks plum full of green tomatos. 11 green peppers that didn't have time to turn yellow or red. 27 banana peppers. 6 ripe tomatos, 13 jalapenos....no lettuce. All out of that. Guess I could go on a pepper diet...lol

Made one regular size and 8 mini loaves of banana nut bread. Going to share with dad, work and even mail some to Cs parents.

Louisville is looking fun...already have a lunch and dinner scheduled. Meetings in the morning and afternoon. Then on Thursday the meetings are over at noon and I get to head back home....yeah.

Better get going day is starting off quickly. C is out of the shower and letting me know the bathroom is open...lol Think maybe that is a hint?? hah

Love and hugs
annie175 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:21 AM   #55  
Choose your hard

Good Sunday morning to you ladies,

Yesterday was super busy at the store. It started slow and then snowballed as the afternoon wore on. Apparently everyone went down to the outdoor cranberry fest in the morning and by lunch time people were starting to get cold - it was blustery, overcast and very chilly yesterday. So as they got chilled up, they decided to come over to our town for some shopping, food and beer. We rang up huge sales. My younger co-worker came in not feeling well. I suggested we just "trade" work days. Go home and come in on Monday and work in my place. She gets to go home and rest and I get a much needed break from a 5 day work week. This way next week we are both in a work a few days, have a day off mode instead of straight stretches. Works out well for both of us. We'll talk schedules later in the week when the boss returns. I am not doing 5 day weeks anymore, especially with Mom here for the next 2 weeks.

DH made a delicous dinner of baked honey mustard pork chops, baked potato and some peas. It was really tasty. Afterwards I soaked my feet and then rubbed some linament on them. Visited with Mom for a while but I was really tired. Went to bed at 10:30 and slept like a rock all night long until the alarm went off at 7. I was surprised - haven't slept that deeply in a long, long time. I do feel refreshed today, if not a bit sore. There was a lovely pink sunrise this morning too - and frost on the car.

Mel - did he really post a Leave You Alone sign ? that's too funny! need to do more of that. How nice you got outside for a little fresh air and a nice chat. Enjoy it while you can. Better watch those graphics you post - I think Miss Shad will come after you I put up some cute Halloween tins I found in the store room and was pleased someone bought one. We are heading into the decorative time of year. We need to "pimp" up your chair for the holidays - got room for a pumpkin and some Indian corn on it? I think we'd better skip Columbus day - might be a bit shaky if we try and put 3 tall ships on it - you might not fit through the doorways

Shad - sounds like you had a very nice weekend to yourself for a change. Beats working at the office. Find anything interesting in the markets? Where did you go for a walk?

Annie - I was wondering the same thing Mel did - how do you shrink the ta-tas and do you really want to???? Yay on finding the dress bargains. I have always heard that JC Penney has good deals on bridal wear and nicer party dresses. 8 weeks will be here in no time - guess you have to be super strict on the diet. At a time when things are cooling off and the cravings set in. Have a good time at the orchard. Are you going to pick your own? Will have to make some applesauce instead of pies. One local orchard in TN had the best applesauce. Let us know how the movie was. And yes, my "dogs" are not only barking, they were howling last night. I'm hoping the rest of this week will be very quiet and not so hard on the tootsies.

Ceejay - yes I will keep the snow up here - would be just so wrong if you saw it this soon. How are the colors down there? Sorry you had to drive over to Paragould when you'd rather not. Hopefully you have a good day that makes it all worth while.

Good luck with the packing Michelle

Hellos to the rest of the chicks. Enjoy your Sunday!
Old 10-07-2012, 09:27 AM   #56  
Choose your hard

Hah, looks like Annie is today's sneaker inner. LV means Louisville Oh shoot girl, I thought you were going to LAS VEGAS Well never mind (she says in her best Emily Latella voice... ) Wow, what a garden harvest! DH pulled out the garden when I was gone. Probably a good thing because I would have tried to hang on to an equal amount of green tomatoes. I did put a few on the window sill to ripen (which they did) and had one for dinner the other night. Mom and I thought it was fine but DH said it tasted bitter to him. I think we just had too much cold up here so they were refrigerated by nature and not as good as they could have been. Hope yours are better. No fried green tomatoes for you I'm afraid. And yes, I think Curtis was giving you a hint that the bathroom was free. Get along there little woman Have a great day!
Old 10-07-2012, 04:31 PM   #57  

Morning all,
Funny story for the day. Those States that have daylight saving sprung forward 1 hour over the weekend. Northern Territory is not one of them. However my mobile phone - which cleverly changed the time to local time when the plane landed last week, decided that the NT does have daylight saving! Consequently when the alarm went off today, and I dutifully shot out of bed at 5.30 and went for my walk around town. Looked at my watch to see how I was doing for time and nearly fell over when it said 5.05. No wonder dawn wasn't breaking. So I continued on with the jog/walk/jog/walk theme and chatted with the city cleaners, dog walkers and other idiot just like me who were out there doing their thing for one reason or another - some were staggering home.

Mel - So you have to get the blokes to read the signs now. Ha ha. Hope Jen's face is looking better. Time to shut up the trailer. I guess the northern folks will be whinging about the cold next.

Happy - good to hear Mum is doing okay. Hope she decides to shut up the house and move in somewhere soon. She will find it very quiet when she goes home. Hope the feet are standing up to it - pun intended. Bet you never want to see popcorn again after a day at work.

Annie - good that you managed to find an outfit to wear. Now you need to buy one of those bras - for the days you want to feel smaller (as advertised over here) Nice lot of stuff from the garden. I'm really looking forward to seeing mine next weekend.

Ceejay - happy travels

When I get home tonight, I will try to post some pictures of the market and the city. The battery seems to have run out on my camera, so I will have to remember to pick up my charger over the weekend. Along with a few other things I never thought I would need.
Coffee time. AT LAST
Old 10-07-2012, 05:31 PM   #58  

Quick hello. Lazy weekend, but did get the Bloodwork for the health assessment done yesterday. Did a few loads of laundry, took a couple dog walks & stripped all the remaining meat off a leftover rotisserie chicken. That and watching a lot of tv. That's about it. TTFN.
Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:00 PM   #59  

Hello Ladies,

Went to the Texas State Fair on friday with my sister and 9 year old niece. Had a great time, just love the Fletcher's Corny dogs and french fries. yummy... On Sat went to a local Fall Festival. Of course I had to try the food too. Today, I was pretty much worn out, the cold front came in and was in the 50's here. Pretty much stayed in and watched tv and did laundry.

Happy - Snow... already.. Wow, please keep it, not ready for that yet. So glad to hear your mom is visiting. I hope you get some time to show her around.

Annie - Great find on the dress at JCP. I know you can lose some weight if you put your mind to it. Just eat like you use to.. protein, protein, protein. I too saw the website, cute couple.

Shad - I will have to look you up to see where you are at. Sorry about the time change, at least you were early and not late. I saw the pictures of your friends place. Where is that at? Beautiful place...

Ceejay - I hope your feeling better. Do you have any plans to visit your sister in Dallas?

Mel - sorry the alarm went off, but I think this is the Safety month to remind us all to change the batteries. So I think I will change my batteries too. What happened to Jen? I hope she's feeling better.

Mitchelle - I pray you had a good day. I hope you got lots of packing done. Love you girl.

Laura - Is it cold in Chicago? I guess I need to look at the weather too. I too looked at my flower beds this weekend, thinking I need to clean this up. I can't decide If i'm going to plant anything for the winter, or plant early for spring. Hope you had a relaxing weekend.
1day@atime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #60  
Happy September

SENDING HUGS TO ALL THE WORLDLY CHICKS THIS COLD & DARK COLUMBUS DAY.
NASTY WEATHER OUT THERE AND THE ALARM MAN IS DUE TODAY.
IN A WAY I WOULD RATHER DEAL WITH THIS GUY AND HAVE THE OFFICE CLOSED
YOU LET THEM IN, TELL THEM WHAT'S WRONG , THEY FIX IT AND LEAVE!
EASY PEASY STUFF.
NOTHING NEW HERE. STILL LOUNGING AROUND.
HAVE A GREAT DAY!

EDIT: IT'S BRIGHT & SUNNY OUTSIDE.
NEXT TIME REMIND ME TO OPEN THE ROOM DARKENING DRAPES!

ANNIE...I THINK MY TELEPATHIC ANTENNAE WERE TURNED OFF THAT DAY
I AM VERY HOPEFUL FOR YOU AND THE LV TRIP.
KEEPING LOTS OF GOOD THOUGHTS FOR YOU.
I CAN'T BEL;IEVE YOU HAVE SO MANY TOMATOES!! WOW!!
YOUR GARDEN PRODUCED MORE THAN ANYONE I KNOW AROUND HERE. GOOD JOB!!

HAPPY.....I WISH HE HAD POSTED A LEAVE MELLIE ALONE SIGN.
BUT IT WAS A NICE THOUGHT.
THE FUNNY THING IS...HE IS THE ONLY ONE THAT RANG MY BELL THE NEXT DAY!!!
HE HAD FORGOTTEN & DIDN'T SEE THE SIGN THAT I PUT UP!!!
SENIORS....GOTTA LOVE THEM ( or hate them)
SWITCHING DAYS SOUNDS LIKE A MUCH BETTER DEAL.
ESPECIALLY IF YOU CAN HANDLE THE DAYS ALONE. HOPE THE BOSS AGREES.
MOM'S TIME WITH YOU WILL BE OVER BEFRORE YOU KNOW IT.
HOPE YOU ARE GETTING BETTER SLEEP.
TOO MUCH ON YOUR MIND MY FRIEND

SHAD....DON'T FORGET TO PICK UP THE CHARGER!!!!
CRACKED ME UP ABOUT THE TIME CHANGE.
I WOULD NEVER HAVE FIGURED THAT OUT RIGHT AWAY.
TECHNOLOGY AMAZES ME THAT IT NEW YOU WERE WHERE A TIME CHANGE WAS NEEDED!
SAFE TRAVELS TO AND FROM

LAURA....LAZY IS GOOD AND I AM DOPING THAT ALSO.
ENJOY THE DOWNTIME. ROTISSERIE CHICKEN

PATTY......YOU HAD SOME NICE OUTINGS.
ESPECIALLY THE CORNDOGS & FRIES
JEN HAD A CATFOOD CAN FALL OUT OF THE CLOSET & HIT HER NOSE
SHE LOOKED LIKE A BOXER!! NO BRUISES BUT FAT NOSE!
HOPE YOUR WEEK AT WORK IS LESS STRESS THIS WEEK

Last edited by MELODY525; 10-08-2012 at 07:38 AM.