3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Support Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups-122/)
-   -   September Sassy Sisters of the Worldlie Type (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/support-groups/265506-september-sassy-sisters-worldlie-type.html)

MELODY525 09-11-2012 08:27 AM

http://alienlove.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=229&h=314

GOOD MORNING CHICKS

THE OTHER NIGHT I GOT UP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TO ALMOST 80 DEGREES.
LAST NIGHT IT WAS 55!!:brr: WHY DID I LEAVE MY WINDOWS OPENED????
GUESS THE EXTREME SUMMER HEAT IS OVER HERE ON THE EAST COAST.
WAS A QUIET DAY YESTERDAY AND SHORT.
HOPING TODAY IS THE SAME.
SPENT TIME WITH JEN AND THAT'S ALL I DID.
HAVE A GREAT DAY :moped:

ELLEN....3 TEENAGERS?!?! :cry: YOU HAVE ALL MY PRAYERS:rofl:
I THOUGHT ONE WAS BAD. HOPE MOM IS DOING WELL TOO.

CEEJAY....GLD YOU HAD A NICE WEEKEND.
HOPE THE FRIEND WITH THE SURGERY IS DOING OK.
DID YOU SURVIVE THE BUSY MORNING??

HAPPY.....I AM SO VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOTHER.
PRAYERS AND GOOD THOUGHTS HEADING OUT HER WAY:hug:
HOPE THERE IS BETTER NEWS WHEN YOUR SISTER CALLS.
HUGS FOR BOTH OF YOU TOO :hug:
KEEP US POSTED. TAKE CARE AT WORK ALSO.

MICHELLE....THE TIME FOR YOU TO HAVE FRIENDS IS NOW.
DON'T ISOLATE YOURSELF.
I DID THAT ONECE AND IT WAS AWFUL.
ONLY HURTS YOURSELF MORE. REACH OUT TO FRIENDS AND KEEP CONNECTED.
ONE WAY OR THE OTHER IT WILL BE WHAT IT WILL BE.
TRY TO BE STRONG UNTIL IT IS TIME TO MAKE A DECISION.
THAT'S THE BEST YOU CAN DO. SENDING LOVE & HUGS :hug:
PART 2: MICHELLE...YOU DO WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART AND DO NOT WORRY ABOUT WHAT WE OR ANYONE ELSE THINKS. THAT'S AN ORDER!! YOU WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO NOT US. YOU LIVE THERE.
NOW CALM YOURSELF DOWN AND DON'T LET HYSTERIA RUN YOUR TALKS.
KEEP THE DRAMA MINIMAL IF POSSIBLE.
WILL BE PRAYING THAT IT ALL GOES WELL AND YOU BOTH FIND AN EASY PATH:hug:

LAURA....HURRY UP AND FINISH THE OUTSTANDING!!
THEN YOU CAN "VACATION" WHILE THE BOSS IS AWAY :rofl:
I KNOW YOU REALLY CAN'T DO THAT BUT IT SOUNDED GOOD.
I LOVE CLASSIC CARS. THEY SMELL SO GOD STILL!!
THAT'S WHEN CARS WERE REALLY CARS AND NOT THESE TINNY SARDINE CANS THEY CALL CARS. :scooter:

ANNIE...MAYBE I SHOULD GET THE OLD ROLLING PIN OUT :rollpin:
POOR SASSY GIRL. SHE WILL GET USED TO YOU WORKING SOON.
BUT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL MISS SOFTY....JEN & I DO THAT WITH THE CAT.
I WAS SOOOO BAD LEAVING MY BIRD!! SITTING HERE CHUCKLING.

SHAD....THESE PHONE GUYS ARE A REAL PAIN.
THEY KEEP CALLING THE SENIORS ON LANDLINES.
YOU WOULD THINK THE SENIORS BY NOW WOULD BE WISE. BUT THEY LOVE FREE STUFF:lol3:
THANK GOD ONLY A VERY FEW OF THEM HAVE COMPUTERS!!
IMAGINE MY LIFE IF THEY DID????
YOU COULD USE A LIE IN AND I'M GLAD WE BOTH HAD ONE:cloud9:

happy2bme 09-11-2012 09:08 AM

Good morning ladies,

Supposed to be a high of 90 degrees today and then it bumps down to the 60's tomorrow and stays that way. Cool nights in the high 30's / low 40s too. I guess this is our last kiss of summer. Best go out and get a bit of sun today. I noticed as I was leaving work yesterday that it must have been a very nice day (several customers also mentioned this). And I missed it :( I have mixed feelings about this job to be honest. I like the type of work, enjoy the interaction with people - let's face it, most of them who come in are on vacation and in a good mood anyhow :lol: But the job is SO physically tiring, I am still sore all throughout my body and wonder if I will ever get used to this. I get paid next week and it will be nice to replenish my little wad of mad money but I certainly work very hard for the money. Because it's so tiring, when I come home at night I do little else than sit and rehash the day with DH and then watch some TV or talk on the phone with my family. I have turned from a night owl into a day fowl as Shad suggests :rofl: with an early to bed, early to rise rhythm - today I work at 6:10 and while I laid in bed for a while, I got up at 7 as was unable to fall asleep. Some fresh coffee is helping me to wake up. The owners keep asking me if I like the job and will I stay - DH said I should ask if they are hoping I'll say no :D I do think they count on me so I don't want to disappoint. I think it will get easier if I only work 3 days a week.

The frustrating thing is, I eat a small breakfast - mostly yogurt, a small lunch - 1/2 a sandwich and some fruit and then have whatever DH makes for dinner which is generally well balanced. And I am on my feet and constantly moving all day long and I haven't lost a single ounce of weight :mad: Oh and I also drink more water than I did when I was home. Bah.

I did talk to Mom last night. She is tired of hospitals and wants to go home. Sis said she isn't eating much - no appetite. Sometimes I get frustrated with my Mom like when we find out she has been short of breath and wheezing for over 6 months or has had heart palpitations for over a year and neglected to tell the doctors :rant: but yesterday I had a quiet conversation with her. She does have congestive heart failure - she like me went back to what we saw my Dad suffer when he had it and it's the kind of awful thing that puts fear into your soul. The doctors reassured her that 20 years later they have made so many strides in treating this disease that it is easily controlled with medications and things like reasonable sodium restriction. I wonder to (tho she does not say) if she is coming to grips with her own mortality. My sister has born the brunt of the responsibility for her care and transport and I know she is tired though will argue you to the death if you suggest that it's time for her to get a break. I have talked with DH of going into the city to stay with her for a while. I don't think Mom is in a position travel all the way up here and stay with us for a month. Just trying to work out the logistics of it. I have to talk to the shop owner and nail her down for when she REALLY needs the 2 of us worker bees to be at the shop because they will be away. Also need to figure out what's going on with Mom. Right now she is with my sister in the south suburbs at a hospital where her doctors do not have practicing priviledges so Mom is worried how her own doctors will get briefed on her case even tho she is receiving excellent care. If she goes back home and something happens, she will be taken to the ghetto inner city hospitals unless we can convince the ambulance driver to take her to the farther out hospital on the edge of town (a 50 / 50 chance that will happen). Nothing is an easy answer. And since there is no way I will drive the highway between Madison Wisconsin into Chicago, if I come into the city, I will be dropped off and won't have a car. Most of the time probably wouldn't be able to get parking anyway since most of the single family homes now have 6 to 10people with up to 5 cars each - no longer single families but more like rooming houses which the area was never intended to support :rolleyes: Sis said no problem, she will still pick up Mom and take her to appointments and such, but if I go in, Mom gets to go home where she wants to be and it's a bit easier on all of us with someone to watch over her. And the someone to talk to and someone who will cook for her is just a big fat bonus ;) :D

Anyway, sorry to prattle on and on. These are the things going through my mind when I'm not thinking about how sore my back and feet are :lol:

diyana 09-11-2012 09:17 AM

Awww, Happy - I'm so sorry to hear that your job is so physically taxing on you. I know for a fact that with my back I could not work at a job that involved nearly constant standing. :hug: to you. I'm also so sorry to hear about your mom's condition and the logistical hassles getting her the care she wants/needs. I'm saying prayers for her and the situation. I wish there was something more I could do or suggest. Much love to you, my dear sister.

annie175 09-11-2012 10:28 AM

Good Morning Good Morning....a moment of silence on this 9/11 for all those victims and heros! I believe it is the 11 year anniversary. God Bless America and all the families, friends and co-workers.

Quiet evening at home. Miss Sassy ended up in bed with me and Curtis. No reason other than I love her to pieces. She is doing so well on outdoor potty training. I made a deal with Sissy so she could make some extra money. She is going to puppysit M-T/Th-F for 20 bucks a week. C will have her on his day off Wednesday. Seems funny getting up a little earlier to take the dog to a sitter. Reminds me of the days when my kids were little. lol. I know, you don't have to say it, I am obsessed with this lil girl.

CHELLE...You do what your heart tells you to do. No worries on anyone elses thoughts or feelings. If he is willing to work on it, then do it. Just make sure YOU do not make all the concessions in the relationship to make it work. He needs to be responsible for his faults too! I love ya sister, and I know this has been very hard for you. I am still sending prayers and hugs to you both. xoxo

HAPPY...the lollipop lady. lol. I am sad to hear of you momma's ailing health. I am too, praying for you and your momma and the rest of your family. This subject is very close to my heart and feel your pain. Hugs sweet sista!

SHADDIE...good for you on sleeping in. That makes like 1 time of year you do that. When is the next work project start? Or are you trying to get things done around there before you go back to work?

LAURA....How's your week going?

MELLIE....We are having 82 degree days and 55 degree nights. No humidity. How perfect. Wish I was at home instead of work. Or in the park walking the trails and having a picnic with Curtis and Sassy, and Lil Man.

ELLEN....what are the ages of your kids?

CEEG...I am with you, I am tired and want to go home also.

Everyone have a marvy day!

Loves and Hugs

Laura705 09-11-2012 02:22 PM

Afternoon all.

Ceejay - Hope you've gotten your 2nd wind by now.

Shad - Nice you slept in for a change. Can't recall getting any scammy texts, but I did get some nasty ones a couple months ago from Mexico, and I knew this because my co-worker speaks Spanish. I asked my cell phone co if they could block the number, but no, that's an extra service you pay for. I just decided to wait til they got tired of sending them, and they did after a short time. Just didn't want to get flooded with them and end up going over my monthly text limit.

Michelle - Don't worry what others think, this is your marriage and you know in your gut what you can live with and cannot, and you will soon find out if you both want to work things out or not. Hang in there!

Mel - Glad you had a quiet day yesterday. Hope you've got another one today. Yeh, cars are definitely not what they used to be way back when.

Happy - Sorry work is so physically tiring for you - I bet 3 days a week will work out for you. I just hope it actually gets to that! I hope you work out the logistics for your mom's care. Your sister surely must need a break now. No thoughts of your mother moving closer to her or will that be a major battle sometime down the road?

Annie - Nice that Sassy will not be alone all day long, and nice that dd will earn some extra cash too! Don't know about my week, but my day today has been crummy so far - can't run a report I need and I spilled coffee on my white sweater. Good thing it's not a favorite sweater, in fact if the stain doesn't come out, I won't care all that much. So there.

Hi Ellen!
===
We made fish last night but it just turned out badly and the oil bf fried it in stunk up the house. Next time around I'll prepare it and it'll be baked in the oven, grilled outside, or poached in wine/lemon. Anyway, bf had a scented candle burning, and then we turned on the hvac fan in hopes of drawing in some fresh air. Neither helped much, but we did get a laugh when I said that pretty soon it would be time for the neighborhood skunks to pass through and that they would take care of the oil odor, LOL. :D

Going to see the latest Bourne movie tonight. Bf said the first half hour is sort of hard to figure out, but the rest is good. We'll see.

TTFN

MELODY525 09-11-2012 02:34 PM

https://encrypted-tbn1.google.com/im...X_Gq292_1F6FNl

I WENT DOWN THIS MORNING FORGETTING IT WAS 9/11. THE SENIORS WERE IN THE COMM. ROOM WAITING FOR A POLITICIAN THAT NEVER SAID HE WAS COMING!! GUESS THEY THOUGHT HE WOULD COME HERE EVERY YEAR. SO I STAYED AND CHATTED WITH THEM FOR AWHILE.
IT WAS SUCH A TRAGEDY THAT I TOLD SHAD ONCE I WILL NEVER FORGET THE HORROR, FEAR OR THE SMELL OF THAT DAY. THE NIGHTMARE WENT ON FOR WEEKS, MONTHS. HORRIBLE. AND SO MANY LIVES LOST.
I COULD HARDLY WAIT TO GET BACK TO MY APARTMNENT.
THE QUEEN OF DENIAL IS HOME!!! LOL

HAPPY....I AM VERY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT MOMS DIAGNOSIS. HOPE SHE WILL FOLLOW THE NECESSARY CHANGES AND THAT YOU WILL FIND AN ANSWER TO YOUR DILEMMA. I WISH I HAD BETTER WORDS OF COMFORT. I CAN IMAGINE HOW YOU FEEL BECAUSE OF THE DISTANCE. I WOULD THINK MOM IS FACING HER OWN MORTALITY. FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE IT IS NEVER EASY. SENDING YOU BOTH THE BEST THOUGHTS I CAN CONJURE UP :hug:

ANNIE....I WISH I COULD RUN AWAY WITH YOU AND CEEJAY TODAY AND SAY SCREW EVERYTHING!! ;rofl: I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JAKE AND SASSY! LOL GLAD SISSY CAN SIT SASSY!! SOUNDS LIKE THE TITLE OF A CHILDREN'S BOOK...SISSY & SASSY!! IT WILL EASE YOUR MIND.

MELODY525 09-11-2012 02:38 PM

https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/im...NYalRtCbouZPXk

LAURA...SKUNKS!! OMG TOO FUNNY!! YOU MADE ME LAUGH AND BELIEVE ME I NEEDED A GOOD LAUGH. I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL JEN CAUSE THERE IS A SKUNK LIVING NEAR OUR BLDG IN A HOLE IN THE LAWN. ON & OFF WE SMELL HIM/HER AT NIGHT. THIS WILL CRACK HER UP!! I KNEW THERE WAS A GOOD REASON I DON'T LIKE FISH!!:rofl: :rofl:

happy2bme 09-11-2012 05:51 PM

Hi all,

Sorry I got distracted from personals. Sort of a loosey goosey day but I did get some things done. Thank you all for your good thoughts and prayers for my Mom :grouphug: She is spending another night in the hospital - much to her disgust. She just wants to go home home but Sis and I feel she is too unstable to be at her house quite yet.

Mel - hard to believe it's been 11 years. I know what you mean about not ever forgetting. There are certain moments burned in our memory forever. I most remember that my brain would not accept what my eyes were seeing. My heart goes out to all who died and I hope the families and friends of the loved ones have found peace in their hearts. And God Bless those who have worked so hard to defend our freedoms. Thank you very much for your kind words. :hug: Ok, I'm ready for the Mel 2013 Tour of the Worldlies, coming to a city near you. I will tell DH to start working on the chair ramp before the snows hit. We will have lots of fun. Shad can film since she's probably the best with a camera. I will narrate. Michelle can post it to the web. Annie will get you travel size toiletries from CVS - or did she quit that job??? Laura will sew you a nice travel bag to put those toiletries in, Ellen will plan the route navigation and Java Turtle will peak out at you if you take the long route south from your place over to see Ceejay first.

Laura - I used to smell skunks at night when I'd sit outside and smoke in AH. Used to make me VERY nervous that I'd walk out as they were passing through. The only thing I found that kills the fish smell is Mandarin (I think it's Satsuma) oil from the Body Shop. The oil you burn in one of those copper burner things. But with the abundance of wonderful seafood restaurants in your area, I'd go out for fish :lol: Enjoy your movie tonight. And no, Mom will never move out of her house on her own. I told Sis we will have to trick her.

Michelle - I sincerely hope that you and the hubster can have some honest conversations and find a point of agreement and compromise that works out best for the both of you. I hope he is in line with saving your marriage because that's what you want. Sometimes it takes a speedbump before you realize there are things you should have talked about and worked out way back on time. I do agree with the others on not selling yourself short and that's all I'm going to say. And of course you have to figure that the inlaws would be supporting their side although I think that's very unfair of them to gang up on you. It's good that DMIL is staying in CA. Sounds like you two need your privacy right now. Hope you are feeling better and getting some much needed sleep.

Annie - what a great idea to get Sassy some companionship and Sissy some extra money. Will you have a hard time waking Sassy up on cold winter mornings to go off to day care? :D Just thinking of toting kids... I'm so glad she has a great temperment. And how cool - she'd be about the size and speed of a dog I could actually walk :rofl:

Shad - lolly shop keeper... I love it! Will have to put that down as my occupation when I file my taxes next year :write: Sounds like you have the ambitious outdoor projects now that spring is here. Or are you just glad to be home long enough to actually see them to completion? Speaking of which, did DS ever finish the shed project??? I really need to get that baby gift off to you this week before Sophia starts driving.

Hi Ceejay, Mary and Patty :wave:

I think I'd better get off the computer and go figure out something for dinner. This was a week where I have lots of chicken and I'm not up for that right now. Have a nice piece of soup meat defrosting for some beef vegetable soup tomorrow. Talk to you later...

ceejay52 09-11-2012 06:16 PM

Today I kept wondering why one of the elevated tanks wouldn't fill up. Yep another leak. It's gone up some but I'm having to watch the other elevated tank and not run it over. UGH!

--------
Happy
Sorry to hear that your mom is sick. Sending her good vibes for both of you. You will get used to working again. It's hard being on your feet for eight hours.

Michelle
Hope you and dh can work things out.

Mel
To funny about the seniors waiting on the politcian. Hope the rest of the week is quiet.

Laura
Don't really know which would be worse, the fish smell or the skunk smell.

Shad
I took a long nap Sunday after I got home.Sat down in the recliner and woke up at bedtime. It's always good to catch up on some sleep.

Annie
Mel is right in the names of Sassy and Sissy. It does sound like a good title.

Nothing to report except I'm off this week end. And I'm going no where and may have my house cleaned as well.

Shad 09-11-2012 07:44 PM

Morning all,
Done an hour in the garden this morning shifting soil. This is the soil that was removed from the bin project and I dumped it on the side of the driveway and the path to the house. I have now mostly raked it over the grass trying to even out the ground over there. I've also done a load of laundry and hung it out. There is much less to do when DS2 is not often home. So now, here I sit and eat my toast with avocado, cheese and tomato and some fruit and drink my coffee while posting here. There is another 5 or 6 things on my list today and the next one off the list will probably be some shopping. I've been clearing out my wardrobe closet and there are some things I will not wear until next winter and some things I will have to diet to wear again. I will give them another year before I chuck them out. So shopping I will go for some of those plastic bins with lids so I can put them away for the season or the year. DS2 has busted the yard broom, so another one is now required. Hardware heaven, here I come.

Michelle - So pleased that at least he rang you. I remain ambivalent about the g/f. The whole thing sounds weird to me. Sounds almost like she wants to have him as a back up when things are not going right elsewhere. As far as the sex goes, I would still insist on a health check for him before normal relations resume. You certainly need time to talk. Ensure that it is calm and rational and if you feel either of you are getting overly emotional, walk away and come back when calm prevails. I don't know if you are gullible or delusional. You are the only one who can make that decision.

Gotta go. Both the home phone and the mobile have decided to spring into action. Back later to finish the personals.

MELODY525 09-12-2012 07:57 AM

http://alienlove.files.wordpress.com...pg?w=188&h=188

GOOD MORNING CHICKS
LOVELY SUNNY DAY OUTSIDE:sunny:
NICE & BRIGHT & COOL.
GOING OUT EARLY AND GET A SHORT RIDE IN.
JUST WANT TO SEE IF THE NEIGHBORHOOD IS STILL THERE :lol3:
NOTHING NEW HERE.
SURPRISED JEN & I DON'T HAVE LARYNGITIS BY NOW. YAK YAK YAK
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A VERY HAPPY DAY.

HAPPY.....TTHOUGHT OF MOM THIS MORNING.
WE SPOKE ABOUT HER LAST NIGHT AND SENT GOOD THOUGHTS.:hug:
THE TRAVEL ININERARY CRACKED ME UP.
WHAT DID YOU DECIDE FOR DINNER?.
REMEMBERING WHEN I WOULD MAKE HUGE POTS.
THOSE WERE THE DAYS MY FRIEND! LA LA LA

CEEJAY....HOPE THE LEAK GETS NO BIGGER:yikes:
IS IT GETTING FIXED??
GOOD FOR YOU WITH WEEKEND PLANS ALREADY MADE!!
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS :ginger:

SHAD....THOUGHT I WOULD SEND YOU SOME HELPhttp://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/s...nstruction.gif
HOPE HE'S A GOOD WORKER BEE!!
BREAKFAST SOUNDED GOOD...OR WAS THAT LUNCH.
EITHER WAY, I'LL TAKE IT.
PHONES RINGING?? JOB OFFERS??? :rofl:
HAPPY DIGGING, RAKING AND HARWARE HEAVEN!
CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT ELSE YOU BOUGHT THERE.

annie175 09-12-2012 08:52 AM

Humpity Bump Day and Trash Day!!! GOOD MORNING!!

Woke up at 1:00 am. Decided to take Miss Sassy Cakes out for a potty break. She must of needed it as she did not hesitate to dump and piddle. She got up with me at 5 and did it again. Must of been full of it. Ate her breakfast, then I put her in bed with C as this is his day off. They were both snoozing away when I left at 6:30.

Lil man is in love love love with Sassy. They are getting along great. He just giggles at her. She puts her feet on his back and licks his ear, he really belly laughs then. Too sweet.

Dinner last night was fabulous. Tried a new recipe and it rocked.

Sweet Basil and Oregano Bruschetta Chicken

1/3 cup olive oil
1 package McCormick® Gourmet Sweet
Basil & Oregano Bruschetta Chicken
2 pounds plum tomatoes, quartered
lengthwise
1 pound chicken tenders, or boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
8 ounces spaghetti or angel hair pasta
1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar

1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Mix oil and Seasoning Mix in small bowl until well blended. Reserve 3 tablespoons. Place tomatoes in single layer on one side of large shallow foil-lined baking pan. Place chicken on other side of pan. Brush tomatoes then chicken generously with remaining oil mixture.2.Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are tender.3.Meanwhile, cook pasta as directed on package. Drain well. Spoon tomatoes into large bowl; coarsely chop. Add pasta, chicken, pan juices, reserved oil mixture and vinegar; toss to coat. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese, if desired.I also added a little garlic and pepper. Made ghetto garlic bread to go with.

YUMMY>....

going to post this and come back for personals...fires are starting. We did get two new routers so our internet is much faster now.

Love and Hugs

ceejay52 09-12-2012 08:56 AM

Shad
I need to go through my closets this week end and start to put away some of the summer things. And reorganize the spare bedroom closet. It's so full you can't budge any thing in there.

Mel
The night operator didn't get the tank refilled so I'm having to work on that again. My supervisor said they would look for more leaks but it may just be the new Walmart getting their stuff ready. There is more things going in out that way and more usage out of that tank. It's mainly been a back up tank.

At last a free week end to myself. However I have to get through the day and it's starting out to be a doozy.

ceejay52 09-12-2012 08:57 AM

annie
You snuck in on me. The recipe sounds good. May try it this week end.

diyana 09-12-2012 08:59 AM

Hi ladies -

I'm so freaking tired. I'm sleeping a little better at night (only waking up every 3 hours). I'm just tired of all the emotions...and all the freakin' chest pain. DANG! For the last week or so, it's felt like there was a knife in my chest constantly, and occasionally it gets shoved in further and twisted. I've never experienced anything like this; not when my first marriage broke up, not even when I lost my mom and dad.

I'm so hoping and praying that he'll be willing to talk and work things through. And maybe even go to couples counseling.

Speaking of counseling, I have an appointment after work today with a counselor. It's the first appointment, so I'm hoping to be able to give her a reader's digest summary of the situation so there's still time to talk about what I should do/say and how I should act on Thursday evening when he comes home.

Even though I haven't been at the company long enough to officially take time off, my boss is allowing me to take Friday off so that my husband and I can continue any discussions that are started on Thursday night and work on things straight through the weekend.

I'm sorry I've fallen so far behind on personals. I hope you all are doing well. And Happy, I hope your mother is doing better.

Sending prayers, love and hugs to all of you,