Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2003, 03:53 PM   #31  
fatter than U

Default not *that* appointment

That's next week on the 24th. Doc has to go on holidays to the Bahamas first to rest up. *This* appt. was just for my stupid foot. I went in and told him that I thought I had the same thing on my foot that I have on my hands and asked him if he would be so kind as to give me some kind of ointment to get rid of it. He obliged. Guess what's in the ointment, besides cortisone, Kiwi? Salicylic acid = aspirin! You're a genius. I looked up the aspirin mask thingie too. Sounds interesting but I'd be afraid to do it.

I'm so boring that I don't get *any* pop-up ads. Oh well.
Old 04-15-2003, 06:13 PM   #32  
Member w/ messiest house

Quote:
Originally posted by Wabby
Anyone else getting the pop up ad for the - ahem - ladies personal arrousal lotion??? Geez.
I close the popup pages so fast they don't have a chance to load. Then there are those page-slime ads that roll right over what you wanted to read--I can't get rid of those fast enough either. I almost never even look at them long enough to see what they were for. The only one that actually stopped me long enough to look at and I actually (heaven forbid!) followed the link -- Schwan's!! When I see that, I salivate, I can't help myself. Ice cream and stuff delivered to your door.

Sugar, I looked for that particular posting that talked about the aspirin mask and eczema, but I didn't find it. I guess if you can use it on your face, it would be safe anywhere, but that's interesting that the cream you got has aspirin in it. Must be just the ticket!

I'm enjoying that Robyn and Fred site, by the way. Fred's a hoot. I love his Food Pile.

I'm boring. Goodbye.
Kiwi
Old 04-15-2003, 08:32 PM   #33  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

I am SO P#$@# off. Last year when I was still that that numb Herbie, he and his buddy and this @#@$@Q woman realtor who decided she wanted to be their buddy, too, went off to Reno. Her dh went to. It was her idea. I wasn't invited. WHAT REALLY WAS BAD ABOUT IT WAS IT WAS DURING THE THREE WEEKS THAT DS WAS GONE I HAD IMAGINED HERBIE AND I WOULD BE ALONE FOR A CHANGE.

wEll, H*#@, I know it's not her fault where he goes but she d*#@ sure isn't my friend and and I've made it clear to him how I feel about in very many subtle ways. Like saying she can do a man's job because she's JUST LIKE A MAN and a heifer to boot.

Anyhow, I'm looking for a d*@@ed house and Herbie can't figure out how to use the computer so he get HER to email me this stuff. The LAST PRSON I WANT IN MY EMAIL is this opportunistic little wartwoman. How should I handle this?????????????GRRRRR
Old 04-16-2003, 01:17 AM   #34  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

Sugar I thought the appointment was the one to make you a blonde.

Here's RANT NUMBER TWO: grrrr

DS's boyscout troop meets in another town. Near Herbie. That's how we got involved. So I drive him there. The scoutmaster asked me two weeks ago if I'd take the neckerchief box and hand out the neckerchiefs to those who need them as a lot of boys have come into the troop etc. blah blah. Scout master is nice. I am blah blah.

Now I have seen an email from another scout parent sent to everyone saying "We need to get the neckerchiefs back from Peaches. She lives in Dogpatch. I'll look after them if need be."

What the h*(@#!!! ? Do they think I'm taking them over the state line and swapping them for drugs?

I politely replied: 1. I don't know what the problem with living in Dogpatch is .... 2. What is the problem with living in Dogpatch and 3. I am not offended but maybe a bit alarmed that there may be an attitude about my living in Dogpatch.

As you can tell, I just don't feel like putting up with c*@36 these days. Not from Herbie. Not from people who live in civilization. Not from realtors. Not at all. No.

But I still don't know what to say to Herbie. Should it be[list=1][*]I can't believe you gave my email address to that hyenah.[*]Email? No, I didn't an email.[*]Well, yes I did get it. It was more useless than I ever dreamed.[/list=1]
That's all the choices I can think of. I weight 144.
Old 04-16-2003, 09:43 AM   #35  
Most boring housewife.

I think everyone is giving you a hard time because they are jealous that you weigh 144. It is a stunning achievement. When the BS people give you a hard time, you should show evidence of your weight and they will leave you alone.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:43 PM   #36  

I have to agree w/ Lush. I don't weigh 144 and nobody gives me a hard time.
Old 04-16-2003, 01:59 PM   #37  
Member w/ messiest house

Default Wow

You've got a lot of problems for someone from New Jersey. As Roseanna Roseannadanna would say.

Depending on how much you would like to mess with Herbie's head (i.e. lie), I think you should tell him that you deleted that before you read it because you thought it was a spammer, or exactly what you suggested: that you can't believe he gave your email address to that hyena. Please use the word hyena, it will give your statement color and heft.

As far as the BS neckerchiefs go, possession is 90% of the law Wave them out the car window yelling "come and get em". You'll be the talk of the meeting.

DD went to the Math Team competition today, got to skip school and spend the day there with her fellow brilliant people. DH drove her to catch the "team bus" early this A.M. So I slept half the day. yippee.

My shoulder still hurts.

Kiwi
Old 04-16-2003, 02:01 PM   #38  
Member w/ messiest house

I don't weigh 144 and only my daughter gives me a hard time. She is an equal opportunity hard time giver.
Old 04-16-2003, 02:31 PM   #39  

Hey Peaches, I was just wondering, are the Boy Scouts in your area run by the Mormons? Maybe they want the neckerchiefs back because you aren't a Mormon mom. Just a thought. Now please don't come and flame me because I'm not saying anything good or bad one way or the other about anyone's religion. Just that when DS was in cub scouts he and his Dad made the coolest pinewood derby car in the universe and they still did not even get the consolation ribbon and I swear it had something to do with the fact that the rest of his pack all belonged to the same church, and the derby was held at the local Mormon ward. And then again, maybe I'm completely delusional.
Old 04-16-2003, 03:24 PM   #40  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

i am shocked at wabby's insensitive remarks concerning the Mormon Derby Race---i am going downt' the Mormon Names dot com and telling on her----love Marsanne---------what do YOU think Kiwidoppleganger-Kaltihing-arse???????
Old 04-16-2003, 03:26 PM   #41  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

peachers there is NO question that you should double barrel herbivore with the Hyena remark ---i LOVE it-----just like when Princess Di called Camilla the Hun a Rotweiller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!he has no right sicking her on you and you should deal with an agent YOU prefer obviously---can we get rid of herbie----send him down the Mormon Speedway in his pyjamas on a Banana Peel????????????????
Old 04-16-2003, 04:57 PM   #42  
Member w/ messiest house

Bagz, you're a hoot! I love the Herbie/pjs/banana peel image.

Hey, I'm against any religion that knocks on doors, no matter where. Occasionally I'm torn because their values are in general quite worthy, but let's face facts here: they have their own secret underwear (I'm not kidding--click here) . How am I supposed to take that seriously?

Kiwi

Last edited by Kiwonk; 04-16-2003 at 05:02 PM.
Old 04-16-2003, 06:37 PM   #43  
*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

kiwi you get into the weirdest stuff. I have Mormon neighbors and I sure don't think they wear those undies. Her tee shirts can be a little low and he wears those white teeshirts under his other shirts.
Old 04-16-2003, 06:47 PM   #44  
haggy-saggy aprongutarse

I WOULDN'T WANT ANY PRISON WARDEN DRESSING MY CORPSE!!!!----well maybe if he was cute---------------------------i hope no one gets their panties in a bunch over our remarks---as far as i know we are all heathen/christian cows------and of course their is Ms Mephisotpholes-------me.

Last edited by Bagzz; 04-16-2003 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04-16-2003, 07:10 PM   #45  
Member w/ messiest house

Boy, them Freemasons are a laugh a minute, eh what?

Gee Bagz, I don't think they meant prison wards.... But thanks for another fun image!!

Kiwi, who had the most unbelievable dinner just now. Have to read my journal if you want to know what.
Closed Thread