3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Worldly Chicks - August is Agreeing With Us

Old 08-12-2012, 11:14 AM   #91
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Good morning,

I am disappointed that shortly after 10:30 last night it clouded up really good so I did not get to see the meteor shower Oh and I think I forgot to tell you that the night before when DH and I were standing on the deck looking at the sky something swooped past me. Was too dark to see and I thought it was a small crazy bird but DH said it was a - ok, so there are worse things to fly 2 inches from your face, isn't there?

We decided to go out for a drive yesterday in search of a lake we could not find. Turns out looking at the computer map it was a teeny, tiny body of water that would have been impossible to find on the paper map. Instead we just drove around looking for trail heads (a place to park the car and trailer) for future ATV rides. Also went looking for a place that DH thought he remembered for pizza but could not find that either - a page out of "Land of the Lost" we were yesterday. Went to another bar with a nice lake view and had their pizza. It was good but not great. There was a group of people sitting at the table next to us and one of the women was really drunk and obnoxious. Loud and swearing in the way that every other word out of her mouth was the f-bomb. I was really glad when 10 minutes later they decided to weave their way out and back on to the boat and out on the lake again. Bar flies hopping from dock to dock.

Several of my herbs have bolted (gone to flower) and the hummingbirds are loving them - especially the Italian basil. Delicately sipping each and every tiny flower. And of course they are clearing out 5 feeders worth of sugar water every day. DH said we have a lot of young ones, I can see smaller birds at the feeder, always females and I just assumed we had petite ladies

Since I didn't get to do much laundry or cook yesterday, guess I will do that today. It's cool and overcast - put the heat on just to take the chill out of the house this morning. So a good day to make my lemon blueberry cake, some chicken wild rice soup figure out a menu plan to use up some of the stuff in the refrigerator.

Mel - I think sometimes when the weather starts to turn it affects our sleep patterns and we walk around all zombie like. Then we are so tired we conk out for a too long nap and wake up all bushy tailed when we should really be sleeping! Seems like you've been getting alot of cloudy days which don't help either. I agree with you, been wondering myself if this bout of strange, too early coolness means an earlier, harsher winter but I don't know. When we were getting ready to move here last fall, they predicted that the winter would be particularly BRUTAL and yes, they used the words cold, harsh and brutal in the same sentence. And yet we had a very mild winter by northwoods standards. They are often very wrong on their estimates of what the forecast will be so I guess we will continue to do what we do, stick our heads out the winter and go from there and be prepared to quickly shift gears and change plans.

Hope the rest of you lot are having yourselves a fine time. I'm about to go find something to eat...
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:24 AM   #92
Some days not so much

Hi Ellen who was typing over my head. Ugh - hep B shots - poor kids arms! And I don't envy you having to come up with all the cash for school supplies and clothes and such for the new school year - will have to work double, triple overtime! Glad you are all feeling better. Your picnic sounded simple but delicious. Now I have a hankering for a turkey burger. And you just reminded me I have turkey breakfast sausage on bisquits in the freezer. Thanks for that! Outside of the first time we pulled into the driveway and saw the bear sitting next to the garage, we really have seen far more evidence of the bear (scat piles and bent bird feeders) than we've seen of the bear itself. They say they really don't want to be around humans very much. You just mostly have to be careful walking through denser forest (like at the back of the property) so you don't startle them and we avoid situations like that just for that very reason.

Hang in there at work today...
Old 08-12-2012, 07:39 PM   #93

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Monday dawns and I am trying to figure out what to do with myself. DS1 is back at work today and I don't see me being particularly useful at the house. M has a doctors appointment and apparently some nurse is coming to the house at some time. So best I stay away. Yesterday was not very fruitful as far as seeing the baby or anything. She seems to be a bit disturbed and not settling and is keeping them awake at night. That's mostly okay and expected - she is probably taking revenge for not being left alone during the day and she may well be at the point where she needs some awake time - however middle of the night is not good for those needing their sleep, especially DS1 who is generally the one to get up to her. Organisation is not the strong point here. So anyway instead of rambling, I might take M's mother out to lunch or I might just head for the hills and see what is to be seen. I've been most places before but it will be nice to revisit some of them.

Ellen - must be hard to keep up with all the shots etc. How many hep shots do they have to have? I only remember 2 of each, but maybe there are other forms of hepatitus.

Happy - sorry to hear that you had cloud for the meteor shower. We had beautiful clear skies, however it was too cold to get out of bed. One thing is for sure, I sure feel the cool down here. But spring is sprung, the blossoms and daffodils are out in force now.
Let me see if I can find a picture from the phone.

and

Hope that keeps you going until next spring!

Mel - the saga of the chairs continues. Hope something gets sorted soon.

Better go sort out what to do for the day and then get showered and dressed. It is too cold here to be sitting around in pjs
Old 08-13-2012, 07:20 AM   #94
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

GOOD MORNING CHICKS
NOT MUCH REALLY NEW HERE.
TALKED TO JEN.
HOPING TO GO TO WALMARTS ON THURSDAY.
DEPENDS ON THE WEATHER.
DOING LAUNDRY ALREADY AND MEETING THE BOSS IN A FEW.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

ELLEN.....GLAD YOU GUYS ARE ON THE MEND.
THE WEEKEND SOUNDED NICE WITH THE BBQ & FRIENDS.
ALWAYS A NICE WAY TO SPEND TIME.
I LOVED THE ANTS TOO WHEN I FOUND IT!

HAPPY.....LOVED THE TALE OF THE HUMMING BIRDS. PETITE MOMS!!
THEY MUST REALLY LOVE YOU & DH FOR THEIR SYRUPY FOODS.
HAD A LAUGH AT THE WOMAN BUT NOT FUNNY WHEN SITTING NEXT TO ONE. SHAME.
I USED TO GET MAD IN FLORIDA WHEN WE WOULD FIND DRUNKEN BOAT DRIVERS WHEN OUT NWITH MY UNCLE. SAME DANGERS AS CARS AND THEY JUST DON'T CARE.
SORRY THE CLOUDS GOT IN THE WAY OF THE METEOR SHOW.
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SPECTACULAR UP THERE I BET ON A CRYSTAL CLEAR NIGHT.
SAVE THE LEFTOVERS FOR ME....CAKE AND SOUP SOUNDED GREAT!

SHAD....YES THE CHAIR SAGA CONTINUES BUT MOVING FORWARD ALL THE SAME.
LOVED THE SPRING PICS. I REALLY NEEDED TO SEE THAT!!
I AM NOT LOOKINGFORWARD TO COLDER WEATHER.
POOR SOPHIA NEEDS SOME DOWN TIME AND TO BE LEFT ALONE.
YOU ARE TOO RIGHT. HOPE THE LUNCH WENT WELL IF YOU DID GO.
ENJOY THE SCENERY!!
Old 08-13-2012, 08:59 AM   #95
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

I didn't get all my decluttering done this weekend like I'd hoped...not even half-done, but I've made progress.

Today, I'm sore and hella tired from all the decluttering and yardwork I did. But it feels good to have accomplished some stuff...now if the coffee would just kick in before my meetings.

========================
Ceejay - I'd be happy to help you with decluttering when I'm finished at home...problem is, I don't think I'll ever be finished; not at the rate I'm going anyway. I want to get upstairs after work tonight and tomorrow and fill at least two more bags of stuff to toss.

Happy - Such a bummer about the clouds on Saturday night. I'm glad you got to see at least a few meteors Friday night. Even though we live in the country (though not as remote as you), we had too many lights from the next city over. DH saw a few meteors though.
Mel - Bummer about all the alarms and not being able to sleep in. We've had some cooler nights here too, but hopefully summer's not over.

Ellen - I'm so glad you're feeling better. Like you said, I also procrastinate about decluttering, etc...and then it becomes a huge job. If I kept up with it, it would be easier, but it seems I never learn.

Shad - Beautiful photos of blossoming trees. I wonder if the baby is sensing and rebelling against momma's stress and fussing.

Annie - Did you and C have a good weekend? Did ya' get to spend time with Lil Man?

Much love and many hugs to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment

Last edited by diyana : 08-13-2012 at 09:26 AM.
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 09:37 AM   #96
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Morning
Had a nice week end. Didn't go to Jonesboro for visit with bff but did go to Paragould to visit with uncles.
Talked to my sister in MO last night and told her about my e.r. visit. She scolded me for not calling her. She's started to work on her doctorate degree in Nursing. I'm planning a trip to MO sometime in Sept or Oct.My nephew's birthday was yesterday so I texted him and wished him a happy day. He's wanting me to come see his baby boy. Ii can't wait to see him.
My sister told me to gradually build up my cardio tiime to 45 minutes to help build my hdl. Food has actually been good this week end.

Happy
Seems like clouds always appear on some special night time event in the sky. Maybe it will not be long till the bear goes into hibernation. The hummingbirds at my uncles were swarming yesterday also.

Michelle
I need some extra storage space. When it gets a bit cooler I'm getting out in the shed to declutter out there. I know I have things out there that need to go. How are you doing on you weight loss

Shad
Love the Spring foliage. I know you will find something exciting to do.

Mel
Hope things work out for you to go shopping later on in the week.

Ellen
You make me tired just reading your post.
Old 08-13-2012, 10:37 AM   #97

Morning all.

Ceejay - Sounds like you had a nice weekend. It'll be so nice to see your grand-nephew!

Michelle - Progress is good! I'm sure you'll continue to make headway, especially with the prospect DMIL's belongings coming into the house.

Mel - Hope you get your walmart trip in this week. I need to get over there too.

Shad - So how did Monday go? Did you get out to see "what is to be seen"? Like the way you put that. Those blooming trees are gorgeous. But not more gorgeous than little Sophia!!

Happy - Sorry you missed the meteor shower due to cloudiness. Ah, but at least you have a night sky to enjoy even when there's no special show. But the glowing eyes and bats coming by...that makes it quite an adventure, doesn't it...Sorry you never found the preferred pizza place. Glad the drunk folks left you for some peace and some enjoyment of your meal.

Ellen - Your bbq sounded nice. Good luck keeping to the back-to-school budget, but the good thing is that you have a budget!!

Hellos to Annie, Patty & Java.
==
Nuttin' much to report. My weekend was alright. I did a circuit class on Saturday morning. The graduation party was nice - they had a great weather day day for it, and no real family drama. Well, except for the auntie, who's starting to get a bit batty. Sorry, was that a horrible thing to say? The graduate niece was not her usual bubbly self - she's nervous about going away to college. I can see that - she's had a rather protected and might I say indulged life so far, so some stuff - like doing her own laundry - seems like a bit of a stretch for her. But she's an excellent student and doesn't just follow the crowd with stupid behavior re drinking/drugs, so she should do well.

Saturday night was book club night, but I'd already rsvp'd "no" and we didnt' get home til about 8. I could've gone later, but I hadn't finished the book either and so I just skipped it altogether. I did finish the book this morning. If you want a grim, somewhat disturbing whodunit sort of book set in Kansas, read "Dark Places" by Gillian Flynn.

Didn't do much of anything Sunday except a load of laundry and some errands. Dog walk. Been pretty tired with this getting back into exercise business, and so I've gotten to sleep at a normal time most nights.

That's about it, so I'll get cranking. Gonna try to take Friday off - bf and his mum are taking the younger nieces out to lunch and I'd like to join them.

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 12:44 PM   #98
gettin' with the plan

I'm in a do nothing mood. It's really cool outside. Had to help unload a truck that had chlorine on it. Not to bad.

Laura
Don't blame you for wanting to go with bf, mum and nieces to lunch. And good job in going to spin class.
Old 08-13-2012, 05:22 PM   #99
Some days not so much

Hi ladies,

Today kinda flew away from me. Just taking care of some routine Monday stuff and here the day is more than half over.

Ceejay - oh my - unloading chlorine? I imagine that is in big, heavy drums. From your comment, does this mean you finally got a break in the heavy weather and got some nice cool breezes?

Shad - loved the pictures of the trees - so very pretty. Hope you are enjoying your trip. Good on yah for knowing what's not worth commenting about re: the baby. Hope you had a nice lunch - wise choice of activities.

Laura - Gillian Flynn - isn't that the author who wrote Gone Girl that is so popular right now? I pulled out my Kindle the other night - you can download a sample chapter of selected books to see if they grab your interest but I didn't find anything that I felt was worth purchasing. Or borrowing from the library. My sister had also recommended "The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D". Hope you get to take Friday off - that sounds like a fun day.

Oops - workmen at the door - will be back later...
Old 08-13-2012, 06:39 PM   #100

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Yesterday I went to Murray Bridge to try and find my friends houseboat. If you have facebook, you can look it up - search for Fifth Dimension Houseboat. It is available for hire. - anyway, I rung G and said I was in Adelaide and at a loose end and he said he was on his way to the houseboat for a week of work on it. We should meet for lunch. Anyway, when i finally find the houseboat, he is not there. Then he rung me to tell me they had had a bit of a breakdown with the trailer - and they were still 200km away. So I went onboard, made a cup of tea and contemplated the river for a while. Then drove back to Adelaide through Strathalbyn - small historic town with a great bakery, (or maybe I was just hungry) and Mt Barker - seems they have changed the roads around there, couldn't find the centre of town. I had wanted to purchase some of the local specialities - namely Mt Barker sausages. Anyway, I then went on down to Bridgewater and did an external tour of the old mill, took a few photos and came back to the house.
Cooked dinner and talked to DS1 on the phone about his day and then DS2 to see how he is going and finally went to bed with the kindle. I must have walked 10km yesterday.
Today, I am going into the markets in town for some more veg and a bit of meat or fish and then to have lunch with DS1 and will be going over to their place tonight for dinner. Hoping to get some family photos of the 3 of them tonight. Never seemed to be able to get the three of them in the same space before.

Mel - glad to hear that the chairs are slowly moving forward - no pun intended. Hope Jen is enjoying her time at the caravan with the kids.

Michelle - I am fairly certain that there is some sort of rebellion or retaliation going on there. I can see conflict in the future. Good on you for chucking the clutter. Keep it up. A bag a day will see results in no time.

Ceejay - sad you didn't get to see the bff, but I guess family time is important too. Are you driving to MO?

Laura - getting back into exercise is the hard part. I have been walking every morning since I have been here. My right knee is complaining today after yesterdays walkathon. I might give it a rest today and just wander around town. Sounds like a plan to have Friday off.

Happy - diplomacy seems to be gaining strength in this old head. 'Bout bloody time' I hear my mother muttering.

Anyway I didn't get to take the mother out to lunch. We have organised that for Wednesday. Then Thursday I will go back to the hills and go back to Hahndorf - another piece of South Australian history and a yummy foodie place as well. Then maybe a trip to Victor Harbor on Friday. That takes me through to the weekend and I go home on Sunday. Looking forward to some nice warmth during the day.
My friend Chris down the road (as opposed to my friend Chris from Japan) got broken into last week. They were sound asleep in their beds at the time. She rung me last night to ask if DS2 could go round and help them with some electrical stuff that go broken during the breakin. She is a real mess. B*stards. Didn't get away with much because they don't have that much - they have put aside getting anything valuable for years because they were trying to pay off the house. B*stards!!!!!!

Better go, get dressed before something freezes. Need to turn on the heat!
Old 08-13-2012, 06:40 PM   #101
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

IF THE WEATHER IS GOOD TOMORROW I MIGHT GO TO SHOPRITE.
ONE OF THE DRIVERS SAID IT MIGHT RAIN THURSDAY MORNING.
AND I REALLY NEED FOOD AND CANNOT WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK.

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY. GOT A LOT DONE & 2 LOADS OF WASH & DID SOME WORK TOO.
I EVEN WENT OUTSIDE AND RODE AROUND THE BLOCK!
CHATTED WITH PEOPLE I HAVEN'T SEEN IN A LONG TIME.
BEAUTIFUL, SUNNY & GOOD COMPANY.

SORRY THIS IS QUICK BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR TV & BED.

SWEET DREAMS EVERYONE

Last edited by MELODY525 : 08-13-2012 at 06:40 PM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2012, 08:50 PM   #102
Some days not so much

Back again.

Workmen were supposed to be here tomorrow but instead showed up unplanned tonight. Cement is coming along. Both of us would have preferred they smooth it with a squeeze rather than a push broom but DH said it will be ok. As long as it doesn't crack apart. We talked about having to re-do the "moat" and little bridge we have in the front of the yard. I said we need to come up with some plans (ie. do this today and that tomorrow) will help to keep both of us focused. There certainly is alot to do for 2 people who have all the time in the world Also I was watching the weather and we are dipping to a low of 36 degrees on Thursday. It's too soon for that to be happening. For sure we will have to tent the tomato plants. It really is too early for this to be happening. It's like we skipped a month and are in September instead of August. I did try a new tomato variety from the garden today - a grafted one called Brandywine. It's sort of a pinkish red color - like a tomato that is not quite ripe but it was soft enough to say it was. Rather surprised that it was quite delicious and meaty - just doesn't look like your average beefsteak tomato I am used to. Had a conversation with my sister last night - she is a honey lover like you Shad and has the palate to differentiate between the different subtle variations. She said she hides her "good honey" from people who just pop into the house and fancy a cup of tea Ok, yes that last bit had nothing to do with either tomatoes or cement but lately my mind follows it's own drummer

Shad - did enjoy the pictures of the mill - how quaint and pretty. I watched the closing ceremonies for the Olympics yesterday and at the end of the show they had several shots of the English countryside and I thought - how pretty it must be to see that country - outside of the city of course. And I thought of you and Teal. Pity there was no one to meet you at the houseboat but at least you had a nice look around. So sorry to hear of the burglary down the street. I guess no place is immune. Quite scary that someone was ballsy enough to break in during the night when the occupants were home. That really frightens me.

Mel - how nice that you were able to get out and enjoy a bit of company and some fresh air. Hope you can get some groceries tomorrow. I guess this will be more of a cook your own run than TJ's ready made meals? How's the tummy been holding up for you? And how is Miss Jen's foot doing?

Michelle - cheers on getting a start with the cleaning. Even doing one bag a day is 7 bags at the end of the week and that's ALOT of stuff. Don't let it overwhelm you, just consistently keep at it with a reasonable goal.

Mel - I loved the good morning birdies today! started my day with a smile!

Ok, I have a load of laundry to flip then might dig through a cookbook or do a little reading before my one tv show tonight comes on. I think I'll go in the basement - DH has the fan on in the living room and he's a hot box and I'm chilly so I'll go down and cover myself with a blanket
Old 08-13-2012, 09:12 PM   #103

Height: 5'5"

GOod evening everyone! I was really lazy today and didn't do anything b4 I had to leave for work, just hung out with the kids and watched some old episodes. Tonight has been ok for work, but still reayy slow...can't wait till it picks back up.

Also got a surprise thought the kiddies went back to school on Aug 27, but we got DS and DD1 schedules yestderday and the first day of school is Aug 22nd. So I really have to make sure I get everything done by the weekend/Monday at the latest.

Well, I have about 45mins left of work, so I should get back to it.

Luv and Hugs ladies!

Take each day as it comes!

First Mini Goal

upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 10:03 AM   #104
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

With DMIL at her sister's and since I knew I wouldn't get off work yesterday in time to get to Zumba class, I had every intention of doing more decluttering upstairs (at least enough to come up with 1 box of trash/recycling and 1 bag or box to donate. But by the time I got home, gave the doggies their meds and tidied up a few things...I was really tired. Truth be told, I was tired most of the day at work. I hope my iron levels aren't down, but I'll find out in a couple hours as I've signed up to donate blood at the blood drive at my work.

Today after work, I need to pick up some meds for Mischief at the pet pharmacy which is 1/2 hour to the east, then it's another 45 minutes to the northwest to get back home, so I'll miss Zumba class tonight. I will do some decluttering though since I've got Zumba class tomorrow evening and Thursday evening, and on Friday evening, a friend and I are going to Irish Fest. :leprechaun:

DH is sick again. It started on Friday with a bad sinus headache and has turned into a cold. And his boss is off all week, so he can't call in sick. I told him he needs to get to the doc to see if he can get some meds, but I know he's worried about the medical bills since our current insurance stinks (in 3 weeks, we switch to my awesome insurance!). Worse yet about him being sick is he has to work BOTH days this weekend. Poor guy. No rest for the weary.

======================

Ceejay - Glad you had a nice time in Paragould. And I can imagine how excited you are to go to MO to visit your sister, nephew and grand-nephew!! Make sure you follow your sister's instructions and GRADUALLY build up your cardio time. Don't jump to the goal all at once. Good for you on doing well with your eating. As for storage space, we definitely need more...or just less STUFF! When we bought the house, we'd fallen in love with the yard...which we still love. It's the perfect size, lots of shade trees, a lovely weeping willow in the way back. It's my little paradise. The house wasn't our dream layout, and certainly doesn't have enough closets or storage. But by the time I get done decluttering, we'll be fine.

Laura - Good for you for finishing the book and doing circuit training and spin! sista! I'm glad the grad party went well, and I can imagine that the niece is a bit nervous about going away to college. Not sure I'll get to read Gillian Flynn's novels anytime soon. Right now, I'm reading Jennifer Hudson's "I Got This", which is pretty good so far. I hope you get to take Friday off. The only downside of the new job is that I can't take time off for 90 days (so mid-October), but at least my PTO days do carry over from year to year. BTW, I sent you a PM.

Shad - So nice that you got to spend some time on the houseboat (and what a nice houseboat it is). I've ALWAYS wanted to vacation on a houseboat if we can find one that takes dogs because it's so hard to find someone to leave the dogs with (or a kennel) that I would trust to give their medicine correctly. But then taking the dogs presents another problem...we'd have to pull ashore to let the doggies do their business. Good for you for getting so much walking in! I hope you have a nice dinner with DS1 and his family, and get to take photos of the 3 of them. Will we be seeing photos of grandma and Sophia too? How terrifying for your friend Chris! I'm glad that their ok; still sucks that someone would do that. F b*stards!

Mel - I hope you have a great day for shopping. They're saying we might get rain Thursday as well. Good for you for getting so much done, as well as an enjoyable pleasure ride!

Happy - Glad to hear the cement work is coming along. I'm sure if the workmen do a lot of work up north der, they know how to keep the cement from cracking. Good idea to come up with a plan and rough timeframe for what you and DH want to get done. DH and I have had to adjust our plans due to DH's health last year and this year. He wants to be able to accomplish so much, but I try and keep him realistic and remind him that he can't overdo it. Your mention of the 36 degree temps is scaring me. It is WAY too early for that! My "full size" tomatoes (as opposed to grape/cherry tomatoes) are still GREEN!! Brandywine tomatoes are really yummy!! Glad you enjoyed yours. As for the cleaning/decluttering...in order to keep up with the bag a day...I'll have to do 2 bags today...which I guess really wouldn't take that long...I just dread the hike upstairs to get it done. That's when the lazy voice inside me says, "I'm so tired, I'd just really rather rest". But that lazy voice got me in this predicament to begin with. Sigh.

Ellen - Wow! Your DS and DD1 go back to school really early. Good luck getting everything ready. I know you can do it.

Annie - Are you ok, girlfriend? I hope so. I've been thinking about you a lot. And I sent you a PM about September.

Gotta get back to work. Lots to get done.

Much love,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 5 days per week 45 minutes per day
2) Stick to a 1,200 calorie a day diet
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery: 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #105
gettin' with the plan

checking in--more later
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.