3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Worldly Chicks - August is Agreeing With Us

Old 08-09-2012, 07:14 PM   #76

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Yesterday I went to the Japanese Gardens here in Adelaide. It was pretty even in winter and the definite signs of spring are there. Then I went to the markets and got some fresh bread, fruit and vegetables and some for the DS1 and his lady, then I went over to there place and fed the babe and had a cuddle. Didn't get any photos of them but had a bit of chat with M and possibly sorted out a sort of truce and she admits she is somewhat paranoic but feels more relaxed now that she and the baby are home and she is beginning to feel better. Well it certainly is a big admission on her part. She's never admitted to anything like that before so maybe this could be a good thing. DS1 seems happy enough anyway, so that is good. Next week will certainly be the test of patience since he is going back to work and I will be going over in the afternoons as I have been and seeing the baby. I don't stay for dinner and the test next week will be to see how well she copes with both baby, housework and her stress levels since everything needs to be perfect!!!

I haven't downloaded any pictures from the gardens yet and I didn't take any of the baby since I spent most of the afternoon holding her and feeding her and having her reflux over me as well (nice!! Not) I'll do that after breakfast and shower this morning and see what we have. I will try to get some more pics today.

Ceejay - I need a new mattress myself, but haven't yet found what I want. I also need a new bedroom suite but can't find what I want. I just keep looking.

Michelle - hope the DH's knee is okay now. Poor guy has had enough problems this year. How's the decluttering going? Getting any easier?

Happy - good to hear of the improvements happening around the house. Sounds like the movie wasn't too bad. I rarely go to the movies myself, mainly because I don't have too many people to go with but also because I am too lazy to bestir myself once I get home from work.
I am still discovering things about my camera too. Just the last couple of days I realised that it even has a setting for sunsets and sunrises. I always knew there was a nightsnaps thing there but sometimes you just have to set it on burst (continuous snapping) or video to get the shot you want.

Annie - Could use some salad veges and there isn't much at my place right now, but that will change after I get home. I'll put the garden back together again and start with lettuce and rocket which I can harvest in a couple of weeks through to tomatoes which take a little longer.
Sorry to hear that things are being shaken up at work again. Never ending these days and the only constants in life seem to be death and change. Not even taxes stay the same.

Laura - good on you for the volunteer duties. Hope you make the spin class again. Sounds like it is doing good.

Better go get breakfast and get dressed. The cold here is not being fixed by the sun pouring into the room. I need to get moving.
Old 08-09-2012, 07:36 PM   #77

Height: 5'5"

so much for Cross Country practice. It was cancelled because there is a storm moving in. Took all the kids for a small walk, had to cut it short would not have made it home b4 the rain with a 3 yo. I have plenty to do, just don't want to move

Take each day as it comes!

First Mini Goal

upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:54 AM   #78
Happy September

S/C/G: 1/13: 197/181.5/145

Height: 5'2"eyes of blue

MORNING CHICKS

GOING FOOD SHOPPING AND TRYING TO BEAT THE STORM.
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.

SHAD...HOPE M CAN CALM DOWN AND FIND A HAPPY MEDIUM.
DON;T LOSE PATIENCE. IT'S ONLY A WEEK!
I REALLY DO HOPE THEY CAN FIND SOME HAPPINESS TOGETHER.
WOULD BE A JICE FAIRY TALE ENDING

LAURA...HOW DID THE VOLUNTEER DAY GO??
DO THEY JUST TAKE YOU PLACES AND DROP YOU OFF??
HAPPY SPINNING TOO! GO GO GO!!

MICHELLE...GOOD LUCK BACK AT THE GYM.
I USED TO SHOP FRIDAY NIGHTS TOO....MUCH CALMER. LOL
HOPE THE DOGGIES ARE DOING WELL WITH THE MEDS.
OUR RAIN IS BACK AGAIN....I'LL TRY TO SEND MORE YOUR WAY!

HAPPY.....GREAT SHJOT OF THE TOAD. I WAS WONDERING ABOUT THE TWINE!
THOUGHT IT WAS SOME STRANGE PLANT!! LOL
THAT TOAD IS SO TEENY WEENY!
GOOD THING YOU'RE DOING THE CEMENT....BEFORE SNOW FLIES!!!:snow:
65 IN THE HOUSE???
I AM NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO WINTER AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANNIE....HOPE YOUR HEAD FEELS BETTER SOON.
MAYBE A VISIT TO THE DOCTOR!!!!! YA THINK????
SENDING A GET WELL WISH IN THE MEANTIME
YOU GYS WOULD NEED RAIN FOR WEEKS TO GET OVER THE DROUGHT.
I'LL SEE IF I CAN STILL DO RAIN DANCES THAT WORK.
GET WELL MY FRIEND.
OOPS......AGAIN I ALMOST FORGOT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE MAGAZINES!!
I GOT THE PKG WHILE I WAS WORKING AND LEFT IT IN THE OFFICE.
THEY FOUND IT YESTERDAY AND SENT IT UP!!
I WOULD LOSE MY HEAD IF IT WASN'T ATTACHED.
THANKS SO MUCH. VERY SWEET OF YOU.

CEEJAY....HOPE THE AMBULANCE BILL WASN'T TOO PAINFUL.
FUNNY YOU GOT THE FUTON MATTRESS....
THE KIDS JUST GOT RID OF THEIR FUTON.
A FRIEND TOOK IT.
MY CHAIR BUSINESS WILL TAKE TIME. NOTHING HAPPENING RIGHT NOW.

ELLEN....BUSY AS USUAL I SEE. LOL
GLAD YOU AND THE KIDS FEEL BETTER.
VERY HAPPY TO HEAR MOM IS STILL DOING SO WELL.
SORRY TO HAR THE PRACTICE WAS CANCELLED.
Old 08-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #79
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Happy Friday and happy weekend (almost) !

At the gym last night, I did 15 minutes on the recumbent stepper and then I did a 30 minute Zumba class yesterday for the first time in over 6 months! It felt great! I did all the songs standing (as opposed to sitting on an exercise ball like I used to). Though toward the end, I did have to do some stretching between songs. After the drive home, my back was a bit twingey, but nothing that an ice bag and warm shower couldn't fix. I'm still feeling the endorphins this morning, but thankfully, not the twingey-ness. Everyone was pleasantly surprised to see me...and it felt great to be back "home" at the gym. The awesome instructor mixed in several "older" songs in the class so that I would know at least half the routines.

I'm doing the weekly grocery shopping after work, so I don't know if I'll get to the gym after that. Usually walking around the grocery store twice does my back in. I make one lap to get my stuff and another lap to find DMIL!

This weekend will be DIY, decluttering, housework and yardwork. I've been keeping up with the laundry this week, so Mt. Washmore is more like a hill than a mountain.

==============================
Ellen - I'm so glad to hear that you and the kids are feeling better! Good for you for taking all the kids for a walk? Congrats to the kids for their great checkups! So nice of you to take your mom shopping for school supplies for your siblings; great to hear that she's doing better. That's impressive she's driving herself places and walking around WalMart. for Mom.

Shad - I agree with Ceejay, where are the photos of you holding Sophia? Did you take photos of the Japanese Gardens? That's good you had a nice chat and truce with M. That's great that you have another week there. I hope next week goes well and that M learns that perfection is not all that it's cracked up to be, and often not realistic with a newborn. Thanks for asking about DS's knee. He's got a weak ligament that occasionally allows it to give out causing him to fall. It doesn't happen too often and usually doesn't cause structural damage to the knee or the house. I told him that if he's fixing the wall this weekend, he WILL wear his respirator - no excuses. With two days at the fair last weekend, I didn't get any decluttering done...so that's high on the list for this weekend. I like your method of the 4 boxes (donate, toss, maybe and keep).

Mel - I hope you stay dry while food shopping and you get home before the storms hit. No need to send rain our way, we're getting enough (finally). Everything is green and lovely!

Annie - Are ya' feeling any better today, sista? I hope so.

Big to Laura and Ceejay!

Much love and many hugs to all,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
2) Every day burn at least 500 more calories than I eat
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery (need to reach by 11/7): 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 10:57 AM   #80

Morning all. Big TGIF from me!! Once I get a yucky meeting done this morning I’ll feel much better about my Friday.

Michelle – Great job with the Zumba class! It’s nice to be welcomed back and even have the instructor include some familiar routines for you! Good idea to do the grocery shopping Friday night. I’ve thought about that, but never actually given it a try. Sorry to hear about dh’s knee giving out, but better the wall than his knee sustaining damage. I hope he doesn’t find any unpleasant surprises when he starts doing the work.

Ceejay – Glad the ambulance bill wasn’t shockingly high. I opened the electric bill this morning and was again happy to see it wasn’t as bad as I’d feared. And another nice thing is that our village negotiated a contract for substantially lower electricity rates with a third party supplier and that takes effect in early September. Yay!

Mel – Hope the shopping goes well. Volunteer day was fine. Our community activities person works with a not-for-profit organization that works with schools, and apparently this was one of the schools we went to last year (I think I was off work on last year’s day). School buses pick us up and drop us off at the school. The activities are usually painting and gardening. We never have all the supplies that would make for an ideal project, but we get through with what we have.

Ellen – Glad you’re all feeling better and got out for a walk, even if it got cut off early. Good to hear your mom’s up and about now. Yay for no cavities!!

Happy – Amazing photo of the toad – how did you even spot him or see him well enough to tell he was a toad and not just another bug?! Thanks for your review of Hope Springs – looks like a good one. Despite what you said about Steve Carrel’s role, I’ll probably still be sitting there waiting for him to be funny. We’re having a cool, rainy day today and it’s a nice change of pace, but I don’t need much more of that – I definitely tire of these kinds of days more quickly than the hot/sunny ones. I need my sunshine! Are the cement guys done?? Cool is better for curing the cement.

Annie – Hope the sinus infection is easing up, or that you got some better meds for it. Sinus headaches are the worst! You are the Lettuce Lady this season! Glad you’re having such a good harvest from your veggie garden. We had one of our Early Girl tomatoes in a salad last night – yum.

Shad – Good to hear about the truce, and I hope M loosens up a bit because the kid’ll sense all that stress and that is not a positive thing. Hope next week goes well for you, M & Sophia!!
--
Volunteer day was good – my group painted a classroom in the AM, then the new principal’s office in the afternoon. Both were two different appalling shades of blue. One was a smurf blue and the other a bit darker than that. Ugh. Definitely a lack of supplies, but then again you can never expect to have all the supplies and equipment you set yourself up with for the home DIY paint projects. Now I think I’m sort of primed (pun intended, haha) for painting the half bath!

Well, I said I gave a little bit more in my Wed. night spin class, and so yesterday afternoon my quads were feeling it, and all the bending and crouching to do some of the painting yesterday didn’t help me any. I was plum tuckered at the end of the day and was pretty much like a lump on the sofa last night. Going to a circuit class wasn’t happening, that’s for sure. Bf prepared most of the salad, and he grilled a couple giant pork chops – I couldn’t finish mine, but it was yummy.

Quads are still sore today, but nothing horrible. I’ve got a general achey feeling today, pretty much all over and in my hands (always get that from holding the brush). Nothing planned for tonight. We have a bit of a movie to finish watching tonight since I fell asleep while watching it yesterday.

Okay, have to prep for this meeting and get it over with. Oh, Michelle, I've been talking about two different reports. One was just getting a canned report I exported to pdf format to save and my problem w/ that was just me taking way too long to realize I needed to reset a toolbar so I could see the !@#$% save icon. Duh. This meeting coming up is about a new custom report to be developed that’s out of the realm of my software folks, so I’m cutting back on what my requirements are for it. It was really the boss who had expectations that this report could do everything for me w/ no problem…btw, she’s not included in this meeting, lol.

Laura705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:10 PM   #81
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Good morning chicks,

At the moment it is cooler in Chicago than it is here and we are having a cool and overcast day so the heat has broken down there! It is getting quite cool overnight - great for sleeping but I worry about all those green tomatoes ripening. This morning DH and I sat on the deck and watched all the hummingbirds swarm about. We have 5 feeders along the deck and they shoot up and down the perimeter chasing each other like crazy. DH is hoping he can get one to hand feed. Takes alot of patience and a steady hand. No special plans for the weekend except the Perseids meteor shower just before dawn Sunday morning. Of course it's going to be clear as a bell tonight and Saturday night is predicted to be partly to mostly cloudy. Haven't seen a good sky show since we've been up here - either it's been cloudy or the full moon was out and obliterated everything. So just doing some cleaning and laundry today.

We went to Famous Dave's restaurant yesterday for dinner because DH had a taste for fried chicken and he likes theirs. I decided to order the chicken wildrice soup based on Laura's recommendation and boy was that ever good. It had a strong shot of black pepper and I let DH try it and he loved it too. So much so that I gave him the bowl Found a recipe for it from Dave's cookbook, will try it again. With the cool weather we've been having I'm in a soup mood. We have alot of serious gray storm clouds passing through although there is no prediction of rain - not that they are right anyway. Yesterday they kept saying we'd get rain and ever hour kept changing the forecast that rain would come at 11, 12, 1, 2, etc. DH decided to take a run up to the cousin's and maybe go for an ATV ride and apparently that was all the clouds were waiting for because no more than 20 minutes afterwards it started to not only rain but also started to hail. This kept the cement guys from doing anything more - they admitted they did not order enough material to do the job and will come back mid week.

Laura - I was working in the garden and happened to be eye level with the toad. I was able to make out (barely) the front amphibian legs so I knew it was a toad ( I have been corrected that it is NOT a frog ) Was hoping I could get an extreme close up on the camera to examine it more but that would take a talent I don't have quite yet. That's sort of sad really about the awful shades of paint those kids will have to look at in that school Too bad they can't get some local businesses to donate some supplies as long as they have the manpower to work on the projects. Your dinner sounds delicious and you are doing really well on the exercise. Good for you!!!

Speaking of which - good going on the Zumba Michelle. I'm sure you feel at home again. How nice of the instructor to adjust the routine for you.

Mel - I see big storms headed your way - looks like a soggy weekend ahead. Hope you stay warm and dry and have the cupboards stocked so that you don't have to head out.

Shad - nice that you had a good chat with M. Perhaps it's the new jitters and trying to do everything right. Sometimes too you need to have someone reassure you that things are going to be ok and you won't break the baby and at this age if you do something wrong she won't remember to hold it against you Love the baby pictures - she looks like she has lovely long fingers to play a piano some day. Looks a bit like Dad too although I cannot tell resemblances at all.

Annie - your garden is doing well - nice if you can do a produce swap at work with other gardeners - you have lots of lettuce, maybe they have extra cucumbers to trade I can't believe how big Lil Monkey is getting. Started small but really sprouted

Ceejay - did you get your mattress?

Ellen - I tend to agree with you about the grocery shopping - on the weekend, especially if there's a good sale - shelves are empty. Guess you have to figure out when they get their shipments in and stock up on stuff. Here the sales start on Sunday but it seems like they cut the meat up on Thursday so that's when it's freshest.

Have a good weekend everyone.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 01:30 PM   #82
gettin' with the plan

Height: 5 ft 1 inch

Hi ladies
Happy
Yes I got the mattress yesterday. I'm envious of you getting to go to Famous Dave's. I think I may have been dreaming but I think the weather man said temps would be in the low 60's at night. I'm ready for some of this weather.

----
Nothing going on around here. I did text my friend who lives in Jonesboro and told her I would not be coming today. I'm tired and I need some rest.
I stopped by the doctor's office and picked up my lab results. I think I should be on cholesterol med's. but I'll try doing my cholesterol diet once again. I have been drinking to many regular cokes.
Old 08-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #83

S/C/G: too much/going down/just right

Height: 157cm

Morning all,

Quick one, since I don't have much time before I have to go to DS1's place. We are going to the Jam Factory which is a Glass blowing exhibition and maybe I will pick up a couple of pieces - or maybe not since I have to get them home. Depends on what I think I can't live without.
I'm about off to take my trot around the block and then have breakfast, shower and get going. This holidaying for a living means I sleep late and lounge around until the get up and go, gets up ready to go. Sometimes it takes a while.

Meantime, here are another couple of photos for you.

and

and

Growing like a weed

See you
Old 08-11-2012, 06:47 AM   #84
Happy September

GOOD MORNING WEEKENDERS!!!

LOVELY RAINY & WINDY SATURDAY HERE ON THE EAST COAST.
LOTS OF NOISE LAST NIGHT. MADE FOR A GOOD SLEEP.
SPENT THE DAY JUST DOING SMALL THINGS FOR MYSELF.
NEVER GOT TO SHOP. IT RAINED FOR A CHANGE. LIGHTNING TOO.
NOTHING IS NEW HERE. RESTING & CLEANING.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT WEEKEND.

SHAD..... THE PICTURES ARE PRICELESS!! OMG LOOK AT ALL THE HAIR!!
SHE IS GROWING ALREADY AND LOOKS ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE.
JEN WILL FALL IN LOVE WHEN SHE COMES HOME & SEES THE NEW PICS.
IT HAS TO BE TOUGH WAITING FOR EVERYONE TO GET THE DAY STARTED.
BUT YOU COULD USE THE QUIET TIME AFTER THE LONG JOB!!! MEDITATE!!!

CEEJAY.....HOPE YOU DON'T NEED THE CHOLESTEROL DRUGS.
CHECK OUT WITH YOUR SISTER AND DO DIET CHANGES.
GET SOME REST AND HOPE THE MATTRESS IS NICE!!

HAPPY....THE MEAL AT DAVE'S SOUNDED DELISH.
I HAVE BEEN IN A FRIED CHICKEN MOOD BUT HAVEN'T BOUGHT ANY.
WE'VE BEEN THINKING OF ICED TEAS AND COLD DRINKS OVER HERE...
NOT EXACTLY SOUP WEATHER.....BUT THE HUMIDITY IS SOUPY
IT WOULD BE A REAL TREAT FOR DH TO FEED THE BIRDS BY HAND.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU COULD GET A PIC!! LOL HAPPY WEEKEND.

LAURA....IT IS SO GREAT TO READ ABOUT COMPANY VOLUNTEER PROGRAMS.
NOT SO MANY OVER HERE CONTINUED THE PRACTICE NOW.
I CAN JUST SEE THE SMURF BLUE. PROBABLY DONATED PAINT TOO!!
HOPE THE ACHES & PAINS GO AWAY.
ENJOY THE WEEKEND. YOU DESERVE IT!
GOOD LUCK WITH THE "REPORT THAT DOES EVERYTHING".
HAD A LAUGH THAT "SHE" WON'T BE IN THE MEETING

MICHELLE...... THE GYM SOUNDED NICE AND OLD SONGS TOO.
HOPE YOU GOT A NICE WORKOUT.
YOUR WEEKEND SOUNDS VERY BUSY! GET SOME REST IN THERE TOO.
HOW IS DH DOING IN THE LUNG DEPARTMENT??
DID EVERYTHING FINALLY CLEAR UP?? I HOPE SO

Last edited by MELODY525 : 08-11-2012 at 06:49 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:25 AM   #85
Creating a Healthier Me

S/C/G: 250/see ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

Good morning ladies -

No time for personals except for GREAT photos, Shad! She's surely adorable!!

I've been procrastinating the decluttering...and it's time to listen to the Nike slogan and "Just Do It". So I'm off. I told DH and DMIL if I don't come down in a couple days, send the dogs in looking for me.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Much love,

Say it... shout it... believe it... "I AM GOING TO MAKE IT HAPPEN!"...then DO IT!

"You don't drown by falling in the water; you drown by staying there." ~ Edwin Louis Cole

My Mini Goals:
1) Exercise 6 days per week at least 45 minutes per day
2) Every day burn at least 500 more calories than I eat
3) Goal weight for bariatric surgery (need to reach by 11/7): 224
4) Make the most of each moment
diyana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:31 AM   #86
gettin' with the plan

Shad
She's growing like a weed for sure. And beautiful. Looks like she's smiling at you or whomever took the picture.

Michelle
When you get through decluttering you can come and help me

----
It's a nice 60 degree's outside. It's even nice in the house for a change.
Getting ready to go to Paragould.
Old 08-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #87
gettin' with the plan

Mel
I know I can do this without the meds. I want my cake and eat it to.

Have a good week end every one.
Old 08-11-2012, 11:31 AM   #88
Some days not so much

S/C/G: Macys Balloon/Chubbette/OK

Height: Fun Size

Good Saturday morning kids,

It was an amazingly clear and chilly night last night. I sat out on the deck for a while and watched the sky. Saw a few meteors but the big show is tonight which is supposed to be partly cloudy to mostly cloudy as it nears to dawn. I'm hoping I can see more tonight before the heavy clouds roll in. Had a little hand held flash light with me because there are lots of noises in the woods and it's REALLY dark on a moonless night out there. Shone the flashlight across the yard and 2 glowing creepy looking blueish eyes stared back at me. Ooooooooooooo Ms. Deer was wondering why I was shining a durn flashlight in her eyes But the woodlands critters stayed where they belonged and so did I.

Was 46 degrees when I went to bed last night. DH asked for an extra warm blanket. Said it was brrrrrrrr GREAT sleeping weather! Pillows were icy cold. It was 61 degrees inside the house when I got up. I reluctantly turned on the furnace to warm the place up. NEVER have I ever had to turn on the heat in August in all my life. I feel like I woke up in an Australian winter

Not sure what I'm going to do today. I really don't want to run into the tourists so might hang around the house and go do adventure stuff during the week. Besides the cement guys aren't coming back until Tuesday so that would be a good time to go work in the garage. And then there's always soup to make

Whatever you do - have a good weekend ladies.
happy2bme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:26 AM   #89
Happy September

THIS IS ALL I AM DOING TODAY...
2 ALARMS LAST NIGHT. I AM STILL TIRED.
BUT FOR SOME SILLY REASON I WOKE UP AT 5:30
MAYBE IT'S ALL THESE STORMS. RESTLESS.
HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES.

CEEJAY....I DO HAVE MY CAKE AND MAKE SURE I EAT IT TOO! LOL
THAT IS REALLY WHY I AM NOT LOSING ANY WEIGHT AGAIN.
HOPE THE CHANGES WORK LIKE BEFORE

HAPPY....GLAD YOU GOT TO SEE SOMETHING OTHER THAN ANIMAL EYES!
I WAS READING YOUR POST LIKE A MYSTERY NOVEL SCARY.
I THINK I MIGHT HAVE BEEN HOLDING MY BREATH TOO!!
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR TEMPERATURES!! OMG!!!
I AM BEGINNING TO WONDER IF THIS IS GONNA BE A BAD WINTER.
SOME OF THE MEN IN TOWN ARE PREDICTING IT ALREADY
THANK GOD SUPERMARKETS DELIVER NOW!!!
HOPE YOU GOT TO SEE MORE OF THE LIGHT SHOW!!

Last edited by MELODY525 : 08-12-2012 at 06:27 AM.
MELODY525 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:07 AM   #90

Height: 5'5"

Morning Chicks. Thank you all for all the well wishes. I am finally feeling better. The bug we had really just holds on for a few days. I’ve been keeping busy, work Fri sat today and Monday. We had an old friend and his wife and daughter come by last night for a small BBQ. DH made turkey burgers and dogs. DD1&2 made a simple salad and I made Annies potatoes again. I am really loving that recipe.

No big plans for this week, Just cross country practice M-F so I will be trying to walk on the days I am there…unfortunately will have to walk with DD3 and at her pace. Friday will be my busy day DD1&2 both need another Heb B shot, have to go shopping for school supplies then work. Hoping I can keep it under $150 for all three of them.

Melody~Get some rest today, sorry you were up so early after a long night. What a PITA about your chairs. I hope you are able to get a new one that is comfortable and works well. Love you ant graphic…DD3 got a big kick out of it too.

Happy~Would love to spend some time in your backyard. It sounds so nice…I just would freak out if the bear got too close while I was there. OMG I can’t believe you had to put the heat on…It has been getting cool here at night, but still warms up during the day.

Ceejay~I also have bad cholesterol, but cannot take the meds for it. I Would love to hear more about this diet of yours.

Michelle~Did you get thru your decluttering? Or are you lost?? I put that stuff off all the time then I finally push thru it…If I would stay on top of it then it would not become the huge ordealall hten time, but I just keep doing it the same.

Shad~Love the pics. She is so adoreable. Glad you were able to come to a compromise with DS’s girlfriend. Did you get any good pieces from the Jam Factory?

Laura~the Volunteer day sound good. UPS does several like that a year, DH and the older kids went to one over his vacation. DD3 is still too little to help out, so I stayed with her and the sick one. How are you liking this cooler weather??
to Annie, Patty and Java

Time to get back to work…It is really shaping up to be a slow day today.

Take each day as it comes!

First Mini Goal

upswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.