3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups

Weight Loss Buddies X

Old 09-13-2012, 09:54 PM   #61

Hey Dance, yes I reduced the pixels but continued to get an error message. I'll try again another time. Not feeling well together, believe I have a stomach flu. Haven't been sick in many years, so yuk.....lol

South Beach Diet I never did, so can't remember particulars of it. I, like you, hope this is the LAST time!

Nite
Sspell1958 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 11:47 PM   #62

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Dance-thanks. The one in the middle is my fav too. I'm getting so close on my miles but only 4 days to go, yikes. Right now my days consist of mainly crafting. Getting ready for some fall craft shows and my inventory is low. I made some necklaces, earrings and bookmarks today. Still have a lot to make and under a month to get it done. I am with you on the idea of this being the last time we all have to lose this weight. I am ready to be in maintenance mode.

Lindy-I've thought about eBay or etsy but I think I'll stick to craft shows for now. P90x 3 times a week and your busy schedule should be plenty of exercise.

Sandy-yay, you joined us. Now we just need tiff, neesy, staccie and aj. Sorry you are sick but happy you have a job you love now. The pics you post of your granddaughter are adorable and congrats on the new grand baby in the oven, lol.

I got 4 miles in today. I wanted to go 7 but that didn't happen. I got busy crafting, cooking and just lost track of time. That puts me at 81 miles. 19 in 4 days, I gotta do this. Hope everyone had a great day. Night ladies

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 06:51 AM   #63

Wow Burgund, impressive! I wish I had more organization with time :-/.

Filling a 'tad' better today, so hopefully the day will go by quickly. Have to stop at Dunkin Donuts for my employees lol.........ugh gonna be hard but I'll do my best robe good!

Burgund are you counting calories or what?

Neesy...yes I see her on FB from time to time. She looks great. Did she divorce after her husband went overseas? I know they weren't married long and for a while was trying to join him.

Yes grandbaby 2 should be here the end of next month! So excited for them!

Well off to work. Have a great day!
Old 09-14-2012, 02:24 PM   #64

S/C/G: See signature

Height: 5'5

Hey chickadees, I missed out on checking in yesterday - busy, busy.

Sandy - so excited you are back in the group! I see your busy schedule...are you working out of another state as well? What does the company you work for do? It seems like fun based on some of your fb posts. So how long has your daughter and grandbaby been back? Is this a temporary or unknown timeline that they are staying? Either way, Im sure it is nice to have more access to your grandchild. :-) Neesy does look AH-MAZING, she obviously has kept her weight off, lol. I have been dying to know what was going on with the husband scenario but did not feel inclined to pry. Any which way, I hope she is happy.

Burgundy - I swear girl, I admire your discipline to get those miles in! I was successful in doing P90x yesterday, will shoot for this evening, and then again on Sunday.

Dance - thanks for the "google" recipe, haha. - I am going to try for it this weekend. South Beach really does seem doable - good luck. Im gonna stick with counting calories. With these new phone apps, its much easier to record everything. 90% of my stuff I just scan with the bar code scanner. I lost 50 counting calories, so hopefully I am as successful again. Whatcha got planned for exercise today?

Has anyone reached out to Tiff about this group? If not, I can. Neesy too.

Well, I got my P90x in yesterday and plan on doing it again today. The strain of my boyfriend not working is always hard on any relationship but he is starting to feel depressed about me supporting our family of 5. I told him that it is only temporary but needless to say, he is very discouraged. I keep telling him that we could be worst off, we could be so tight on money that we cant pay bills and right now we can still vacation and do family outings but its a hard pill to swallow. I really am not sure where I am going with this, just venting I guess, lol.

Ok, food for today:

Breakfast (267): fried egg, two pieces of turkey bacon, 1 multigrain waffle and sugar free syrup
Snack (110): banana
Lunch (560): wendy's cheeseburger, chili, and coke zero
Dinner (520): chef boyardee pizza (half)
That leaves me with 167 calories to use on whatever snack. Im thinking frozen yogurt but not sure what. Il eat those calories though, lol. Im always starving by 7:30.
Old 09-14-2012, 07:31 PM   #65

Hi Ladies,

Yes Neesy looks fabulous. I too didn't want to pry and agreed that she seems very happy in St. Petersburg. Tiff I think moved, started a new job and is almost done with school from what I recall by her posts. She also looks like she is still losing weight and very happy. I haven't reached out to either.

It is hard when your the breadwinner, as I have gone thru the same scenerio here. I traveled for 6 months, which brought in more income which was great. The suite and hotel maid was fantastic. Sad coming home back to cleaning.....ugh...lol. I am in Management for a communications company Frontier. Love the people I work with and the company itself. They are very good to us.

Ok, I haven't started anything. I go the Body by Vi smoothie stuff - tastes great, but I need to put together what else. I think I will stick to counting calories and see how it goes. I am so sick of dieting......ugh.....but know it has to be done.

Tried to load a picture again. Pixels are less that required, so they must block for a time when your new. Geez, wish I could have remember my 2008 information. lol

Nite.
Old 09-16-2012, 08:46 AM   #66

Very quiet in here. Hope everyone is well.
Old 09-17-2012, 02:37 PM   #67

Hey Sandy - I dont really have a chance to check in on the weekends so Ill likely be out of commission during that time. I am doing well with the calorie counting and will weigh in on Friday. I want to give it 2 weeks for my official weigh in but my clothes are fitting MUCH better so I know I have to be down. :-) I am also starting to take measurements vs. hopping on the scale.

I worked on Saturday but was off on Sunday. I start my Halloween Horror Nights shot girl position on Friday and Saturday night. This is where I start making tips so finger's crossed it goes well.

So what did everyone do this weekend? As predicted, I didnt get my 3rd workout in but thats ok, Ill push this week. Baby steps.

Breakfast (223): oikos greek yogurt with granola, one sausage link
Snack(220): cupcake :-/
Lunch (1084): hibachi chicken and scallops, white rice, lomein noodles, miso soup, salad with ginger dressing
Dinner(85): 5 egg whites with hot sauce
Old 09-18-2012, 01:26 PM   #68

S/C/G: 206/see ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Sorry - got caught up in some work craziness and had a busy weekend so I've been out of touch for a few days.

Lindy - when you start the shot girl job, will you be working three jobs or will that replace your other second job? Your scallops sound yummy - I need to find a good recipe for them. I'm getting bored of my usual foods...

Sandy - I hear you on the whole hotel maid service thing! I travel a fair amount from work and there's always a little let down when I come back from a business trip and realize that no one is going to make the bed for me at my house

Still sticking to my no wheat, low carb eating plan but have been snacking on too many wheat-free crackers - need to stop doing that! Tons of exercise this weekend - weights and running both days. Yesterday was a rest day so I need to make up for it today with a good run after work. What's everyone else doing for a workout today?

I've been too chicken to get on the scale for a couple of days so will definitely weigh in again tomorrow. How often do you guys jump on the scale?
Old 09-18-2012, 02:30 PM   #69

Hey Dance - its the same company, so I will go from daytime hours to night hours and tips, but only two jobs.

Workout - ugh, I suck at working out these days. I do 20 squats everytime I go to the bathroom, and I did 4 sets of arms weights with 10 reps each. I am going to shoot for a walk this afternoon when I get home.

Scale - I have been holding off for 2 weeks since I transitioned from Atkins to calorie counting and knew there would be some weight gain. That being said, my weigh in is Saturday morning. Ill keep you girls posted on Monday morning.

My food for today -

Breakfast (512): 100% whole wheat bagel with 1 fried egg, 2 slices of turkey bacon and 1 slice of cheese. 1 cup of light cranberry juice.

Snack (64): 1 cup of raspberries

Lunch (640): Smokey Bones veggie burger on grain bun with bbq baked beans

Dinner(102): 6 egg whites with hot sauce
Old 09-19-2012, 01:32 PM   #70

Hello chickadees!

Kinda quiet around here. :-) Calorie counting seems to be going pretty successful for me. I find I am most hungry at work, which stinks because I eat up 80% of my calories before I even get home but once I am home, I am so busy, it doesnt even matter. Still slacking on working out. I give myself a pep talk every day before I get home..."ok, just put your stuff down, change and get to it", or..."after I help her with her math homework, I am going to turn on the DVD and complete P90x" - um, nope and nope. I have reverted to keeping a 15 pounds weight under my desk and doing 4 sets of 10 in arm weights, continuing my squats when using the bathroom, and walking the stairs at work. What motivates you to get your workouts in?

My food for today:

Breakfast (310 calories): 100% whole wheat bagel with 4 tbsp of fat free cream cheese

Lunch (580): Jr. Whopper with no cheese and no mayo, small onion rings, diet coke

Snack: 1 cup of canteloupe, 1 truffle

Dinner: 1 boneless, skinless 4 oz. chicken breast, 4 slices of tomato

That leaves me with 35 calories. I will likely go over my range but I am shooting for some sort of fruit as my evening snack to use up those calories.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:06 PM   #71

Lindy - I'm totally the opposite - I do fine during the day but when I'm home in the evening is when the snacking monster takes over *sigh*.

Scale hasn't budged in a few days and I skipped my workout yesterday. Am going for a run when I get home no matter what

B: cheese and mushroom omelette
L: raw almonds, nectarine, blueberries, 3 babybel cheese
D: not sure - maybe green salad with avocado, tilapia and roasted cauliflower

Hope you galsl are doing well!
Old 09-19-2012, 10:27 PM   #72

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'3"

Hey. Quick check in. We are heading out of town tomorrow for a few days. Getting my teeth pulled on Friday. I'll have some down time after that and will do personals then. Trying to get as much made before then as I can. I've been chicken too and haven't been on the scale in a week. I went out and bought ice cream the other night, bad, I know. Gonna give it to my SIL and the kids. Gotta get it out of this house. I did finish my 100 miles in 30 days. I twisted my ankle on Sunday(day 29) but I finished out the last 5 miles on Monday. Then I gave myself yesterday and today as rest days to let my ankle heal. Its feeling better today. I'm hoping to get a workout and a swim in tomorrow at the motel. I'll check in hopefully tomorrow evening.

Minigoal:Get to 169 to be "overweight" BMI-wise
burgundyrayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #73

Dance - I'd be starving if I ate what you ate, lol. I look at my food list and yours and I am like - holy moly, how is it possible I can lose anything in comparison to your food log. :-p We will see on Saturday what the scale delivers. :-)

Burgundy - good luck with the dental procedure....and good job on getting in your 100 miles! Once my second job slows down (after October), I am going to shoot for the same challenge! I like it.

Today is such a weird day. I dreamed about zombies and vampires all last night, it was SO flippin' strange. Then I woke up with a massive headache and could not get my act togther. I got liquid eyeliner in my eye, so my makeup looks awful and I just really feel out of sorts and kinda blah. Its like, I just want this day to end so I can restart tomorrow. Although, I dont know how excited I will be about tomorrow since I am working from 8 am to 130 am! Yikes!

Ok, here is my food for the day:

Breakfast (367): 1 fried egg, two pieces of turkey bacon, half a whole wheat bagel with blackberry jam

Snack (160): sour punch candy - what a waste of calories but my goodness was it tasty.

Lunch (380): Steak and cheese sub from subway - 6 inch

Dinner (380): Steak and cheese sub from subway - 6 inch

I'm sure I might add on some calories since I am already -87 and have nothing else to snack on all day but I will do my best to stay in my limits.
Old 09-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #74

burgundy - congrats on 100 miles!! That's seriously impressive. Good luck with the procedure and let us know how you're doing.

lindy - well, you are way younger and way busier than I am! Sorry your day got off to a bad start - I totally know what you mean though - some days I just want to hit the restart button and get a do-over. Tomorrow sounds really tough - do you go straight from one job to the other with no break?

So, I'm down a pound on the scale today - finally! That puts me back at the high end of my ticker and I can start moving things from there. Got in a good run last night and did arm weights. I'm planning on a walk with a buddy after work and some sit-ups and leg lifts today.

Here's the food plan for today:
B: 2 south beach egg cups with zucchini and parmesan, 3 cups of tea with skim milk (needed major caffeine this am)
S: lf yogurt with splenda and raspberries
L: lentil soup, red pepper slices and jalapeno dip, blueberries
D: green salad, chicken sausages, roasted cauliflower

Hope you are all having a skinny day
Old 09-21-2012, 12:56 PM   #75

I'm working from home today - ah, bliss! Got started early and took a break to go for a run so I've got that out of the way nice and early.

My food plan is pretty boring - similar to yesterday -
B: 2 egg cups with spinach and mushroom, tea with skim
s: lf yogurt with raspberries and splenda
L: tunafish salad and avocado slices, carrots, cucumber slices
D: green salad, broccoli, chicken stew

Might meet some girlfriends for a glass of wine. Still no world from the bf (or is it ex-bf now?) He's listed himself as single on FB so I guess it's officially ex but I'm not quite there in my head I guess. My plan right now is to focus on myself and get skinnier as fast as possible (well, as fast as I can) so that when we do connect at some point in the future, he'll see what he's missing. Silly, I know. Any advice from you girls?
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.